Micro 1033: XD [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:43 am

Post by LicketyQuickety »

In post 1147, Wisdom wrote:If lq was town hed be hammered

Unless you wanna argue someone is jester reading him
In post 1148, Wisdom wrote:Any combination of Bingle/Imaginality/Anastasia could have hammered town-LQ and won
Bingle could have been hammered as well. I fail to see your point. And I think Abrakadabra ditched the thread before Bingle showed up?
I was anything worse than you! Anything worse than you was I!

You was doided teh aposit_tisopa het dedoid saw em.
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:44 am

Post by Wisdom »

Bingle is a very likely jester so it would surprise me if he was hammered
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:46 am

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 1126, imaginality wrote:If it's not Bingle it's Mystik-Wisdom. Or Wisdom-Anastasia.

-LQ is happy to lim Bingle
-I am happy to lim Bingle
-if Bingle isn't scum, scum could have hammered him when he was on E-1 so scum must be worried he's jester

So to me Mystik that points only towards {you, Wisdom, Anastasia} .
Town can worry about that too. The fact that you are this certain of this makes me think you’re scum or jester. Why aren’t you at all paranoid about LQ and vice-versa?
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:46 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1150, LicketyQuickety wrote:And I think Abrakadabra ditched the thread before Bingle showed up?
They posted 4 minutes apart
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:47 am

Post by Wisdom »

1120, 1121
Mystik Spiral
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Mystik Spiral
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:53 am

Post by Mystik Spiral »

In post 1149, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 107, LicketyQuickety wrote:
but Bingle doesn't live to D4. Just a hunch really but I felt like they were trying to ObvTown too hard when the rest of the thread was just screwing around.

Bingle has had a number of analysis posts that I liked, but then again, it might just
actually
be LAMIST since he's going so hard at this game. But IDK. Just don't want to think about Limming them at this point.
We should have voted off Clem when we had the chance.
If Ana/Clem and Bingle were scum and you town, then why aren’t you dead?

You and imaginality continuing to push Bingle as scum makes no sense.
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:58 am

Spoiler:
In post 136, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 135, Bingle wrote:
In post 134, LicketyQuickety wrote:K, well, why do you think I just want to Limm scummy stuff then?
You... Don't?

Like, you're voting Clem for ??????? after a big post about why literally everyone but Clem is or isn't Jester.
I voted Clem because they have no content yet. That's Scummy in isolation.
In post 169, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 157, Bingle wrote:
In post 99, Clemency wrote:i tend to play more survivory than town because i'm unconfident in my abilities
@LQ, do you expect a lot out of early game from someone who posts this?
That's not really my argument. My argument is that they have NO content, not just a little content. Surely you understand this?
In post 265, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 264, Bingle wrote:
In post 248, LicketyQuickety wrote:Explain the bold please.
Your entire iso is “we should not lim person x because they’re probably a jester” and “this is why you shouldn’t lim me”.
Hyperbole? Did I get it right? What did I win?
There’s two people you’ve come close to expressing a scumread on: me, a townread who needs to be eliminated before the jester dies because ? and Clem who has done nothing.
Sure, why is Clem Town?
Compare: you clearly don’t want to die, you’re spending most of your effort doing exactly what scum wants to do (shopping for any non jester elim in a way that doesn’t bite you) and you just put up a self meta case of “I can’t be obvscum, when I’m scum I’m obvious!”
I defend myself as either alignment because I have to because this sort of thing happens all the time to me.

Well, are you going to fact-check me on that, or nah?
In post 266, LicketyQuickety wrote:Like, White Knighting Clem here is kinda a weird flex, but maybe you want to be weird like all the other weird kids in this game?
In post 276, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 23, Clemency wrote:i promise i'll play slightly more townie than usual
probably
The lie detector determined THAT was a lie.
In post 277, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 40, Bingle wrote:18 sounds like not jester.
Pot meets...
ancient Japanese tea ceremony.
In post 279, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 277, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 40, Bingle wrote:18 sounds like not jester.
Pot meets...
ancient Japanese tea ceremony.
In post 59, Bingle wrote:so I think saying not jester is potentially premature.
Kettle.
In post 319, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 317, Bingle wrote:
In post 265, LicketyQuickety wrote:Sure, why is Clem Town?
Not something I’ve said even once. What I’ve said is that your vote on Clem is a result of jester hunting, not scum hunting and that not scum hunting is scummy.

OTOH, when you flip scum you’ll have spewed Clem as NotMaf pretty hard.
Well, what is your read on Clem outside of me if I might ask?
In post 336, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 334, Bingle wrote:Quote literally any scumread from before I specifically called you out on it.
Clem is my SR, and you are nearing that trajectory as well.
In post 342, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 340, Bingle wrote:
In post 335, LicketyQuickety wrote:they don't die before D4.
D4 is the day that we no longer have to worry about jesters. Explicitly, wisdoms play here mirrors his play the last time he was a jester exactly.

I do think he’s more town than scum, but that’s not at all what that post suggested and I wasn’t burying that lead at all. Claiming you didn’t get that is basically admitting you weren’t reading my posts critically.

Your iso contains literally nothing about clem actually being a scumread before I called you out for not scumhunting. The angle of “Well akshually I scumread him for a lack of content” came AFTER the callout. Beforehand, he was just the only player you didn’t call town or jester in the entire player list. You, in fact, said literally nothing about him.

You’re also trying to paint me as just assuming you’re not jester when I pretty clearly made the case to why you were playing a survivalistic game.

But yeah, your inability to quote a scumread precallout kinda speaks for itself, now don’t it?
My SR of Clem is based on their lack of content, yes. Was that somehow unclear in my first post? Is lack of content generally Scummy? Y or N?

And please sign on the dotted line where you're willing to bet the game I'm Scum, thanks. I see no indication from your posts you think I'm Jester. But I can go back and check if you want me to.
In post 392, LicketyQuickety wrote:VOTE: Clem
In post 393, LicketyQuickety wrote:Thought it over. I don't think there is a very good chance Clem is Jester.
In post 424, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 421, MegAzumarill wrote:Cakez has plurality I'm pretty sure
No, I went back to Clem.
In post 426, LicketyQuickety wrote:Why aren't we voting Clem?
In post 427, LicketyQuickety wrote:Like the resistance to Limmig Clem is real.
In post 446, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 435, Bingle wrote:News to me, his 'case' on me was garbage and I trusted Wis on the rest.

VOTE: LQ

I think MS has made some good points about LQ not being Jest. I'm a little paranoid yet that he might be trying to bait me into voting him, but this is by far the most likely to hit scum and I'm willing to risk the slight chance of a jester loss here based on what I'm pretty sure is LQ panicking over my push on him. If we don't hit scum here the game gets really hard.

D3 after flipping another townie we have to pick a universal town/jest read and all agree to sheep that person in order to have a shot at winning.Scum can't out because if Jest doesn't play ball with them they're just fucked, so they'll probably go along with the plan. If we pick Jester they're fucked. If we pick scum we lose. If we pick town we have a 40% chance to not lose.
Funny how he goes right back to me without considering Clem at all whatsoever.
In post 459, LicketyQuickety wrote:Because my guess (and it is a guess admittedly) is that Bingle is chainsawing me irt Clem.
In post 461, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 460, Wisdom wrote:Yep to you

How is Clem involved?
I attack Clem and Bingle goes after me. It might be coincidental, but I sorta feels it's not since Bingle hasn't actually said a thing about Clem. And Bingle keeps saying all I am doing is Jester hunting but that's simply not true. I have reads on pretty much everyone in the game, but Bingle turns a blind eye to that.
In post 470, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 468, Wisdom wrote:Like its another thing discussing the setup in mafia discussion and going "oh, 3-3 tie close to deadline is bad because jester will vote and get the lim"
and another to actually be a player in the game with reads and encourage LQ to hammer Cakez because of said theory
TBH, I was about to go to bed. That's the only reason I hammered Cakes there. I couldn't fight for Clem's Lim. That's literally the only reason I hammered Cakes.
In post 471, LicketyQuickety wrote:VOTE: Clem
In post 472, LicketyQuickety wrote:The resistance to limming Clem is absolutely outstanding. I can't help but seeing Clem as Scum based on so few people wanting to vote there. Clem has to be Scum FMPoV.
In post 474, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 242, Clemency wrote:
In post 225, imaginality wrote:@Clemency any reads so far?
Which player(s) do you think seem scummiest so far (don't worry about whether they're scum or jester, just who seems scummiest on the face of it?
hey sorry ive been busy and exhausted and stuff
wisdom is town

i like you

mystik is cool too

lq slot is weird

bingle

i guess i dont like meg either
Clem's only content related post of the game fwiw. Doesn't give a read on me. Has exactly 3 TRs. Doesn't really give a read on Binble. Meg is their only SR.
In post 475, LicketyQuickety wrote:Combine this with their buddying of me, and this has all the working of Clem being Scum.
In post 478, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 476, Wisdom wrote:I just see you scumreading low content
That's part of it, yes. But I also point out that no one wants to Limm them. The case for Limming Cakes is worse than the case for Limming Clem.
In post 481, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 480, Wisdom wrote:Nobody wants to lim me either and im town
Well, you have actually done stuff in this game. Clem isn't doing anything and what they are doing I can't read as Townie.
In post 489, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 488, Wisdom wrote:Meg was voting Clem. You need to reread
Fine. If I sheep you on Meg, and they flip Town, will you agree to vote Clem next?
In post 509, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 507, Mystik Spiral wrote:
In post 503, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 435, Bingle wrote:D3 after flipping another townie we have to pick a universal town/jest read and all agree to sheep that person in order to have a shot at winning.Scum can't out because if Jest doesn't play ball with them they're just fucked, so they'll probably go along with the plan. If we pick Jester they're fucked. If we pick scum we lose. If we pick town we have a 40% chance to not lose.
Why are we waiting to Lim Scum again? Like, I don't get this strat that we just Lim anyone who isn't Jest. We should be looking at who is Scum.
So who is scum to you other than Clemency, because most of your reads have been jester reads?
NO! I've been saying Bingle is Mafia. Are you actually reading what I am saying or no? Now I think Meg is a decent Lim.
In post 511, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 500, Mystik Spiral wrote:
In post 471, LicketyQuickety wrote:VOTE: Clem
why is Clem a better lim than Meg?

do you townread Meg and why?
IDK what my read on Meg is except not Jester.

Clem is a better Lim than Meg because Meg at least has some Townie things they have done.
In post 533, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 531, Wisdom wrote:LQ do me a favor and E-1 Meg
Im curious if Bingle breaks his policy for her
Okay, but if Meg flips Town, we Lim Clem next. Deal?
In post 549, LicketyQuickety wrote:Wisdom, If Meg flips Town, I will only vote for Bingle or Clem. Deal?
In post 589, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 234, Wisdom wrote:Scum Clem in this game was really really absent, much like here

First instinct is he's scum again but I'm kind of worrying he does this as jester knowing he gets lim'd
Why doesn't this hold anymore?
In post 372, Wisdom wrote:
In post 367, imaginality wrote:
In post 198, Clemency wrote:
In post 170, Wisdom wrote:yep clem is most likely not jester here
Id expect him to be having fun instead of being absent
or maybe that's what i want you to think
~(v-v)~
Wisdom, I still don't get why you see this as indicative of Clem being town rather than scum wanting to keep jester wifom alive.
Scum tries to make you think they're jester, they don't just post "Hey maybe I am jester"
Maybe Clem is just uninvested Mafia here. And you're reading into things because Clem hasn't said anything in like 50 hours.
In post 477, Wisdom wrote:Clem is just town for the reason i said. It's def not the lim today. Youre better off convincing me bingle isnt jester if you dont want meg
The above is all I could find in your read on Clem. So debunk that please.
In post 611, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 610, imaginality wrote:
In post 607, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 604, Wisdom wrote:
In post 602, LicketyQuickety wrote:If I don't vote Cakes there, there's no guarantee that a Lim even goes through.
Plurality?
Okay, but the votes were tied? I was under the assumption a Lim wouldn't go through unless I voted Cakes. Otherwise, I would have just let it rand.
So you weren't concerned either was jester?
I don't think Meg was acting like a Jester would. And I am Mafia reading Clem at this point so...
In post 619, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 618, Wisdom wrote:Because that's what the solve says unless im wrong on some townread
Like, your reason for TRing Clem is really really weak.
In post 620, LicketyQuickety wrote:VOTE: Clem
In post 661, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 659, Bingle wrote:
In post 655, LicketyQuickety wrote:Is being wrong inherently Scummy to you? If so why?
Being wrong isn't scummy. Actively twisting a narrative to push something is.
That's what I think you are doing irt me.

The idea that I am Scum for being wrong seems to be the read you've settled on.

The idea that I am twisting things rather than just having a derp moment is kinda telling tbh.

You've said I've been "survivalist" and I don't think I have. I think if I was survivalist I wouldn't be posting this much, hmmm? Like, isn't Clem and Meg being survivalist if anyone is?
In post 796, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 795, Bingle wrote:
In post 620, LicketyQuickety wrote:VOTE: Clem
I didn't, I missed you switching back to Clem here.
Figures.
In post 815, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 814, Mystik Spiral wrote:
In post 811, LicketyQuickety wrote:Mystik, do you usually get stronger/better as the game progresses?
usually, sometimes my initial gut reads are right and i’ve either gotten talked out of them/talked myself out of them but yeah because i have more information.

like nothing so far has changed my Wisdom read for example. it would have probably been better for the gamestate had we limmed Clemency > Cakez, eventhough i still think Clemency is town because Cakez would actually be doing something.
What is your Clem TR based on? Like I originally thought they were Scummy for not providing content (at all) but now they are just straight up not playing.
In post 824, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 817, Mystik Spiral wrote:
In post 815, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 814, Mystik Spiral wrote:
In post 811, LicketyQuickety wrote:Mystik, do you usually get stronger/better as the game progresses?
usually, sometimes my initial gut reads are right and i’ve either gotten talked out of them/talked myself out of them but yeah because i have more information.

like nothing so far has changed my Wisdom read for example. it would have probably been better for the gamestate had we limmed Clemency > Cakez, eventhough i still think Clemency is town because Cakez would actually be doing something.
What is your Clem TR based on? Like I originally thought they were Scummy for not providing content (at all) but now they are just straight up not playing.
well, you would expect scum or jester to put in more effort because how does scum or jester!Clemency win this by not doing anything? Wisdom linked to a Clemency scumgame where he was extremely active and you would also expect jester!Clemency to be enjoying this a lot more.
I don't think I ever had Clem as Jester.
In post 843, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 842, Clemency wrote:sorry i got burnout
what's happened since i was gone
Seek and you will find.
In post 883, LicketyQuickety wrote:VOTE: Clem

Can we seriously do this YET!!!
In post 988, LicketyQuickety wrote:Bare in mind we are basically playing handicap because of Clem.

Clem Dump.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 10:59 am

In post 1155, Mystik Spiral wrote:
In post 1149, LicketyQuickety wrote:
In post 107, LicketyQuickety wrote:
but Bingle doesn't live to D4. Just a hunch really but I felt like they were trying to ObvTown too hard when the rest of the thread was just screwing around.

Bingle has had a number of analysis posts that I liked, but then again, it might just
actually
be LAMIST since he's going so hard at this game. But IDK. Just don't want to think about Limming them at this point.
We should have voted off Clem when we had the chance.
If Ana/Clem and Bingle were scum and you town, then why aren’t you dead?

You and imaginality continuing to push Bingle as scum makes no sense.
Why isn't Bingle dead? Fuck if I know!

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:01 am

Post by Wisdom »

Because bingle had jester equity and you don't

You can keep ignoring me but it won't change
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:05 am

Mystik, here me out here...

What if it's just Bingle and Wisdom and Wisdom has us pocketed so bad we can't see straight?

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:09 am

Post by Wisdom »

Bingle + Wisdom = I 100% bus Bingle today to get rid of the jester and then survive to endgame
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:10 am

Post by Wisdom »

Which is what you planned to do too if youre scum with Bingle, it seems
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:13 am

Maybe Bingle is just Jester and you know it and you're Mafia with Clem.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:15 am

Post by Wisdom »

Id prolly bus Clem too at some point
In general i cant imagine me scum not bussing in this setup given its benefits
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:15 am

In post 1163, Wisdom wrote:Id prolly bus Clem too at some point
In general i cant imagine me scum not bussing in this setup given its benefits
Words are cheap.

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:16 am

Wisdom, why is Clem Town?

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:17 am

Post by Wisdom »

I have answered this like a million times
Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:19 am

Post by Wisdom »

I love how youre out of options and have to resort to arguing scum me though
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:21 am

In post 1167, Wisdom wrote:I love how youre out of options and have to resort to arguing scum me though
Funny guy.

Tell me again why you are TRing Clem? Because I must have missed it or it wasn't convincing.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:34 am

Post by Wisdom »

In post 1148, Wisdom wrote:Any combination of Bingle/Imaginality/Anastasia could have hammered town-LQ and won
Anastasia isnt scum with Bingle or Imaginality

Therefore if shes scum its with you

Why do I need to worry about her again?
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:35 am

In post 1169, Wisdom wrote:
Anastasia isnt scum with Bingle or Imaginality

Therefore if shes scum its with you

Why do I need to worry about her again?
Tell me why they are Town.

Wisdom
Wisdom
Of the One
Wisdom
Of the One
Of the One

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:37 am

Post by Wisdom »

Because she got a green role pm
LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 11:47 am

VOTE: Wisdom

LicketyQuickety
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
LicketyQuickety
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:01 pm

No.

VOTE: Clem

Feel better here.

Clem is no longer part of this game
Last edited by Kerset on Thu Dec 02, 2021 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anastasia
Anastasia
Goon
Anastasia
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Thu Dec 02, 2021 12:30 pm

Post by Anastasia »

Well thanks for making this easy for me ~.~

VOTE: LQ

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”