False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1775 (ISO) » Fri Mar 18, 2022 12:16 pm

Post by mastina »

Btw now that both games are finished--
Can I just say: being scum in two different games at the same time is
incredibly
rough.

The playerlist overlap made it borderline impossible for me to figure out the optimal play in both games.

Do I play the same way in both games at the same time and risk going down in both the moment I go down in one?

Or do I play in exact opposite ways, but make the players suspect that I am scum in at least one of the games, in the hope that my scumflip in one will clear me in the other? (This is what I opted for btw.)

It's incredibly damn hard.

Notably, this is one of the reasons I was so sure SirCakez should've been townreading me here. He KNEW that I was scum in that game, and my play in this game was nothing like my play in CONTROL. After LLD died there, I thought for sure she would know my alignment there (turns out she didn't, but I didn't know that until this game had finished), which is why I thought she should
know
that I was scum in that game and my play in that game was nothing like my play in this game.

(Hilariously enough, I ended up killing LLD N2 in both games. So apparently, I'm not scum if LLD dies N1 or lives to D3, but I AM scum if LLD dies N2... :shifty: :P)
lilith2013
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
lilith2013
she/her
Spice of Life
Spice of Life
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1776 (ISO) » Sat Jul 23, 2022 9:55 am

Post by lilith2013 »

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”