False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:39 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 2196, House wrote:You're only doing so now to save your ass.
Hey House, I'm dead serious when I say this:

You're saying the same shit to me that Firebringer and RadiantCowbells both said to me.

"I don't believe that you believe that."

That's what you're saying to me.

You're saying I don't believe what I am saying.

And you join the ranks of both Firebringer and RadiantCowbells (as a hint--that's a very bad thing to do as it means you're in very bad company) of being delusional and a toxic fuck.

Saying to someone "you don't actually believe that" is like saying to a trans person that they don't actually believe they're trans, or that an autistic person doesn't have autism, and similar.

It's a lesser offense than the above which are more extreme, but it illustrates why what you're saying is problematic as fuck.

Yes, I believe what I am saying.

I don't lie. I don't bullshit. I don't make shit up. I am incredibly transparent and my principles demand the truth. I may, in a calculated gambit, exaggerate my reads. I will say I have a stronger townread than I do, or say I have a stronger scumread than I do. But I never
lie
about a read. I may, after the exaggerated read gambit is revealed, have a read reversal. But that is in fact a read
reversal
, not a read reveal where I was lying and then reveal my real read.

If I didn't believe what I was saying, I wouldn't have said it.

I am addressing you as if you are town to let you know why what you are doing is
Not. Okay.

But everything you have done is just playing to your wincon if you are scum and there is a lot of evidence for you being scum.

Ever since D2, I have had the theory that you could be ascetic and CheekyTeeky died to a direct nightkill after having hid behind you.
After all:
In post 173, mastina wrote:
TOWN
PREFERENCE:

mastina

House
Scorpious

Yume/Dwlee99
Greeting
Flea the Magician
CheekyTeeky
ɀefiend

NO ALIGNMENT PREFERENCE:

Taly

Titus
Galron

SCUM
PREFERENCE:

Enchant

MAFIA ROLES
POOL:

Informed Goon (Enchant)
Macho 1x Strongman (Enchant)
Mafia Rolecop (Enchant)
Mafia Ascetic Multitasking Rolestopper/Rolecop (House)
Mafia Ascetic Multitasking Hider/
Watcher
(House)

Ascetic Strongman (House)
Mafia Combined Rolecop, Loyal Neighborizer Loyal Doctor Traitor (Titus)
Mafia Combined Disloyal Universal Backup Encryptor (Titus)
Mafia Combined Personal Alien Mailman (Titus)
Mafia JOAT (Scorpious)
Mafia Loud Alien (Galron)
Mafia 2-shot Strongman (Galron)
Mafia Roleblocker (Yume/Dwlee99)
Mafia RoleCop (Yume/Dwlee99)
Mafia Neighbour (Yume/Dwlee99)
Remind me again House; what role was it you claimed to get Greeting eliminated?
In post 1834, House wrote:
Hard claim Combined
Watcher
/Voyeur

Submitted because I wanted to see who visited other players & what action they took on that player.
We know that CheekyTeeky had her action fail and that she was the nightkill that night due to no vig claim.
In post 849, CheekyTeeky wrote:At least I won't be NK'd ^.^
This makes it clear she did not no-hide. What were Cheeky's scumreads?
In post 761, CheekyTeeky wrote:Thank you for confirming my suspicions on house.
In post 756, CheekyTeeky wrote:
I can look into house anyway
. If we're going to change wagons I'd still prefer Scorpious.
In post 754, CheekyTeeky wrote:{Scorpious, House, Greeting} seems warmer.
In post 648, CheekyTeeky wrote:I can't decide who is more scummy between Taly and House. House kinda feels like his usual self apart from his entrance and early posts and Taly feels like he's trying to townblock too hard and he's more justifyish than usual in his push on Meg
I'm not super keen on them being scum together but I guess it's possible.
It seems an awful lot like CheekyTeeky was thinking you were scum, House, and possibly going to hide behind you!

And then, you said it yourself, House:
In post 1974, House wrote:Wow. Did not see that coming.
The kill you saw coming; that you hit a mason you did not. (I'll get into this when I tackle the gamestate, which I'll be doing in a few posts from now.) You even admitted it:
In post 1981, House wrote:No, the kill didn't surprise me. Masons AND a JK being in the game did, though.
In post 1982, House wrote:The kill being the replacement is actually a very me!scum move, because I hate when fresh perspectives fuck with my well-crafted narrative.

I wonder who else shares that philosophy.
Who else
does
share that philosophy, House?

Titus? I don't think so.

Dwlee? I don't think so.

Enchant? Maybe, I don't know Enchant well enough.

Galron? Maybe, I don't know Galron well enough.

But that's two "maybes", when there's only one definite:

You.

You had the most incentive of anyone to kill the Taly slot here.

There was mounting suspicion on the Taly slot, and any threat Taly had from reads was gone with the Taly replace-out. The scum very very very clearly did not know that Taly was a mason because had they known Taly was a mason, they would've known I was a mason too as both of us were making it very obvious the whole game. There was mounting suspicion on me, and per my gamestate read (again more on that in a bit), it is incredibly likely that the scum's gameplan involved trying to push through an elimination on me.

Which they can't do with a mason flip.

Meaning that the scum didn't know that Taly was a mason, knew Taly would not be a threat readswise thanks to having replaced out, and that Taly was garnering more suspicion from the town over time.

So why, then, did the Taly slot die if the scum didn't know Taly was a mason, knew Taly wasn't a threat readswise, and that Taly's towncred was waning?

Well, killing a slot that is a fresh perspective seems like a fairly good reason, because my read on the gamestate is that the town as a collective whole was largely off-base on prior days. The slots with the most reason to fear that are the slots who were in the higher echelons of townreads in prior days--you included, House.

And that?

That's not going into you ramrodding the Greeting mislim through and my reasons for highlighting how pro-scum that was all still stand:
In post 1984, mastina wrote:Greeting literally was softclaiming PR the entire game and was obvtown. (In the Greeting v House 1v1 I'd have always killed House 100%.)
Greeting was both
The most obvtown player in the game aside from the masons, and,
A claimed town PR, and probably our only investigative PR.
More than that, Greeting would've become a fucking COP if we had eliminated scum yesterday. If we eliminated scum yesterday there'd be only one scum left, meaning that Greeting generating results would be directly equivalent to a cop.
What does that mean? It means scum would be forced to kill Greeting, meaning that the town absolutely
should not
have eliminated Greeting.
But there's more.

I didn't get a chance to post
at all
yesterday thanks to the guilty claim.

We didn't get to do the massclaim we were supposed to do thanks to the guilty claim.

You caused the town to vote out the towniest player in the game, who was probably our only town investigative, who was literally going to become a cop and be scum's problem, prevented me from talking, prevented the town from completing massclaim, and prevented the town from eliminating scum.
In post 1989, mastina wrote:House Lied, and the lie directly lead to the elimination of a slot that was literally the most obvtown nonmason slot in the game who was also a strong town investigative power role.

House is thus either scum, or town that furthered the scum win condition in the absolute most pro-scum way possible.
In post 2031, mastina wrote:The guilty removed obvtown, who was a PR, that would've become a fucking COP, from the game, removed the chance for scum to be eliminated, allowed a mason to be nightkilled, and brought the game into mylo. All without allowing me a chance to post.
In post 2180, mastina wrote:
In post 2032, House wrote:I played to my win condition. I achieved my mission.
So eliminating the most obvtown nonconftown player who was a town investigative power role was playing to your wincon?

I wonder which wincon that'd be?
In post 2038, Enchant wrote:You saying by this kill you playing on your wincon.

It's only truth if you are NOT town.
In post 2040, Enchant wrote:
In post 2032, House wrote:
In post 2031, mastina wrote:So I claim no responsibility for what you did
I played to my win condition. I achieved my mission.
You didn't achieve town wincon.
You actually pulled us in deep ass while we barely started to manage pull self out.
This.
In post 2041, House wrote:Even mastina knows better than to try to call me scum at this point.
Oh you absolutely can be scum.

But I don't know you to be town because your actions weren't gamethrowing if you were scum; they were playing to your wincon.

Your actions were gamethrowing if town but your wincon if scum.

There's a reasonable chance for you to be scum here anyway.

Titus insists that Dwlee is town here absolutely--I don't trust her there, but it reduces the odds of Dwlee being scum.
You insist that Enchant is town here absolutely--I kinda trust that one actually.
I am conftown.

So if it's not Dwlee per Titus, and it's not Enchant per you, who's that leave?

{Titus, Galron, House}.

So unless the scumteam is {Titus, Galron}, then between Titus's clear and your clear you would be scum.

I refuse to lose to a player who got the most obvtown slot in the game who was a TPR voted out. Because contrary to the narrative you're selling? Yes, you can be scum.

Because assuming you are town you need to learn why what you did as town is literally playing to the scum wincon. Because you CAN be scum because it IS playing to the scum wincon. If it wasn't playing to the scum wincon, there wouldn't be reason to vote you. But it WAS because you literally could not have advanced the scum wincon further than you did.

You killed the most obvtown player in the game who wasn't conftown.
You killed a town PR.
You killed an investigative.
You killed a role that with another scum elimination would've been elevated to COP levels, which would've forced the scum to nightkill them.
You killed a self-resolving slot.
You denied the town the chance to massclaim outside of mylo.
You denied me a chance to post all of yesterday.
You denied the town/scum a chance to spew themselves yesterday. For instance, after I defended Scorpious, there was at least a reasonable chance that I would be pushed yesterday since my masonbuddy was still alive. We could have garnered information from that. But you denied us that.
You caused my masonbuddy to be dead because of rushing through yesterday and giving the scum a free nightkill.

What in the above isn't pro-scum, House?

Because that's literally playing to every part of the scum wincon.

And the evidence for you being scum IS there, no matter how much you may say otherwise.
In post 2183, mastina wrote:
In post 2045, House wrote:I called shenanigans on Greeting because his claimed action made no sense.
You know what I call shenanigans on?

The idea that town would claim a guilty on a slot that was, prior to the fake guilty, the most obvtown slot in the game, when the scum would be forced to kill that player thanks to their claim, and in the process of that fakeclaim denied the town an entire day phase worth of good info and denied the town a massclaim and as a consequence led to the death of a mason?

That's shenanigans.
In post 2048, Enchant wrote:Gambits are fine. They are punished for reason. They also called Gambits for reason. High Risk, High Reward. You had High Risk, Low Reward even before flip so i don't see you doing this as town, unless you are idiot. You are not idiot.

From my perspective you played well, as scum.
Getting this elim was good.

If i let you get away with this, i will be idiot.
I am not Idiot.
This.
In post 2193, mastina wrote:
In post 2107, House wrote:He'd never kill mastina despite her being a Mason because she's actively gamethrowing (something something rule 10 something).
Speaking of me not being killed tho: I was an advocate for Dwlee being scum since D2.

I wanted Dwlee or Flea dead on D2. The town collectively decided on Flea over Dwlee.
House, why didn't you back me there if you think that Dwlee is scum?

I wanted Dwlee dead on D3. The town ignored me in favor of voting out Scorpious (which to be fair worked out as he was scum).

I made it clear I wanted Dwlee dead on D4.

I had Greeting as one of my strongest townreads.
Taly had Greeting as one of his strongest townreads.
Why did you push through an elimination that was a group consensus hard-townread?

You had your chance to push Dwlee, House. Back when I was pushing Dwlee.
I didn't get nightkilled in spite of pushing Dwlee.

So tell me, why wasn't I killed when I hard-scumread Dwlee the entire game and had been defending you as town the entire game?

You're trying to sell the narrative that I was scumreading you prior to today. But my scumread on you is brand new to today.
Still think I'm making up the scumread on you, House?

Because this is pretty damn damning evidence when compiled all together.

Is it 100% slamdunk guaranteed confscum?

Well no. If it was then I wouldn't even be bothering to address you as town; I wouldn't have unvoted; I wouldn't have the need to explain things to you. My only task would be convincing the town that you are in fact scum.

Is it damning enough where you have a very high chance of being scum?

Why yes, it is. A very high chance that makes you a top scum candidate by a significant margin, actually.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Tue Feb 01, 2022 11:51 pm

Post by mastina »

For the record, at this stage with the claims and the knowledge that players got the roles they submitted if they got roles:

We can also do decent role speculation here.

There is a scum caused-role-to-fail on CheekyTeeky--it could not be a scum jailkeeper or a scum Alien; it could only be a scum roleblocker or another failure condition e.g. targeted when ascetic by CheekyTeeky.

Enchant cannot be the cause for CheekyTeeky's role failure.
Titus cannot be the cause for CheekyTeeky's role failure.
Galron cannot be the cause for CheekyTeeky's role failure.

The only players who can cause CheekyTeeky's role failure as scum are {House, Yume/Dwlee99}.

It's also fairly obvious the scum did not know that Taly/myself were masons. This gives a high chance of no rolecop. This is made more apparent by Scorpious having a Neapolitan. Neapolitan on the JOAT would be a bit redundant with a Rolecop.

It's also obvious scum don't have a full strongman given the lack of successful nightkills and that Scorpious had a Strongman on his JOAT.

So what mafia roles does that leave as possible?

Informed Goon (Enchant) (technically possible but unlikely thanks to Scorpious having Informed on his JOAT)
Mafia Ascetic Multitasking Hider/Watcher (House)
Mafia Combined Disloyal Universal Backup Encryptor (Titus)
Mafia JOAT (Scorpious)
Mafia Roleblocker (Yume/Dwlee99)

That's {House, Titus, Yume/Dwlee99} with technically Enchant but him as incredibly unlikely.

As it so happens, the only scumread there which is a prior gamestate read is Dwlee99.

Now, granted. This is off of mafia PRs. Any player not listed above could still be scum as a Goon. Galron could be a goon; Enchant could be a goon; Titus/House could be a goon; Dwlee could be a goon.

But given that we know CheekyTeeky's role failed, there's guaranteed scum in {House, Yume/Dwlee99}. One MUST be scum. (Both can be scum obv but one MUST be scum.)
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:05 am

Post by Enchant »

Titus cannot be the cause for CheekyTeeky's role failure.

Wait why
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:05 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2199, House wrote:I'm saying it's most likely Galron/Enchant.
My, my House, I thought you said you had the game solved when you said it was Galron/Dwlee99?

And for that matter, didn't you think you had it solved at the beginning of the day when calling me scum?

But wait, there's even more.
In post 2279, House wrote:Fuck. I could be wrong on Titus. This is reminding me of Lemon Demon.
In post 2282, House wrote:... Titus/Dwlee? Titus could have easily voted me back when my wagon had Enchant & mastina on it, but Dwlee wasn't around to hammer.
You've changed your solve again! (Yes you then change it back to Galron/Enchant again but I think my point here is clear enough from your posting trajectory.) Shocker.

It's
almost
like, actually, no, you didn't solve the game in any way shape or form today.

You can't claim credit for solving the game if you call out literally every single possible scumteam combo at least once and even ones that aren't. Because while the time you had the correct combo would technically mean you had it, the entire time you had every other incorrect combo would mean you did not in fact have it. If you spent 10% of the time on a correct solve but then 90% of the time on an incorrect solve, can't exactly say you had the solve, now, can you?

Well you can because players who like to claim in postgame that they had the solve after they did every possible combo tend to be that level of delusional, but my point should be clear enough here;

If you are town, no, taking the game to mylo the way you did was not in any way shape or form pro-town and was in every way shape and form pro-scum because you did not in fact blow the game wide open and reveal the scum to everyone. All you did was make it harder for the town to get the accurate solve.

Granted, I think the change in solve is actually scum from you, butstill.

(I'd also like to note that I lean against Enchant being scum here in general, but with an asterisk to note that it's not absolute.)

Btw, it's getting late and I'm being too slow to make my points, so my gamestate post might need to wait until either tomorrow morning (if I'm fast about it) or Thursday (given I can't post Wednesday Night, since reminder to the
MOD: V/LA for 48 hours; weekly thing from Wednesday to Thursday.
), but I'll do what I can.

Again, I don't want to cast my vote again until after the gamestate post, so not voting yet, but again, I vastly prefer a House vote here.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:06 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2402, Enchant wrote:Titus cannot be the cause for CheekyTeeky's role failure.
Wait why
None of Titus's submitted picks allow for CheekyTeeky's role to fail and let scum kill her.

Plus, Alien would leave a Mailman message we've seen no evidence of, so...
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:12 am

Post by Enchant »

Makes sense...

Did i mention i vote House over Dwlee99 here?
Well now i did.

I am ready to vote actually.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:14 am

Post by mastina »

(And I do think that I am very close to a precise solve, here.

With it REQUIRED that one of House/Dwlee is scum here, that means the scumteam combos are far more limited:
{Titus, Dwlee99}
{Titus, House}
{Enchant, Dwlee99}
{Enchant, House} (lolno, this is not bussing)
{Galron, Dwlee99}
{Galron, House} (this one could be tho)
{House, Dwlee99} (so could this one)

Those seven combos are the only ones possible. So it's just a matter of figuring out from other factors which are the most likely. Given the unlikelihood of Enchant/House, it's effectively only six combos. Which combined with gamestate read both past and present along with speculation of scum's plans leads to a far better honing in on things.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:24 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2315, House wrote:Who is the scum team on my green flip?
Dwlee by necessity, leaving the only possibilities as:
{Dwlee, Enchant} (I doubt this as I think Enchant is town here)
{Dwlee, Titus}
{Dwlee, Galron} (this would mean the town consensus was correct on D3/4--until you derailed it, House, I should note. Because Dwlee and Galron were my top two elimination preferences on D3 and after D3 ended and going into N3 and going into D4. So again, you'd have nobody but yourself to blame for derailing the town from wagoning and eliminating scum because without your fakeclaim on Greeting, D4 ends in either a Dwlee or Galron elimination.)
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:37 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2345, Enchant wrote:Because otherwise roleblocker is Dwlee99/Titus/House.
Okay so I might've forgotten that Alien doesn't need to target CheekyTeeky directly in order to still roleblock her. :oops:

However, it should be noted:

The alien could not have targeted Scorpious as Scorpious actioned both N1/N2.

The alien could not have been, or targeted, Enchant.
The alien could not have been, or targeted, Galron.

This limits the alien to being Titus, but since she didn't target Enchant or Galron, it limits her targets to {House, Dwlee99}.

So what I said before is still correct.

No matter what, there MUST be one scum in {House, Dwlee99}.

Either House is Ascetic.
Or Dwlee99 is a roleblocker.
Or Titus is a scum alien who targeted one of House/Dwlee. (With CheekyTeeky having hid behind them--hint, this would be her hiding behind House.)

Those are the only three possibilities and in all of them, there's one scum in House/Dwlee.

So I'd like to reiterate, I think the possible combos are:
{Dwlee-roleblocker, Titus-anything}
{Titus-alien-or-anything, House goon-or-ascetic} (respectively; Titus isn't an alien with House as an ascetic, but Titus alien + House goon works; Titus any role + House ascetic works)
{Dwlee-roleblocker, Galron-goon}
{House-ascetic, Galron-goon}
{House-ascetic-or-goon, Dwlee-anything-or-roleblocker} (in this case at least one must be the blocking role on Cheeky but it could actually be both).

I'd also like to note:

If the scum had a roleblocker, where were their blocks on other nights? Why did they KILL zefiend rather than ROLEBLOCK him? Yes, zefiend was ascetic, but how could the scum have known zefiend was ascetic? The only way for them to deduce zefiend was ascetic given they clearly lack a rolecop (who would've gotten No Result anyway) is to have tried to have roleblock zefiend N2 and deducing what happened from that.

But if the scum don't have a roleblocker, well, then, suddenly: House becomes scum.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:38 am

Post by mastina »

Also also I've said since D2 that scum doubling down on roleblocking AND killing CheekyTeeky was incredibly doubtful--which means the source of Cheeky being killed is most likely a direct kill and the source of Cheeky being roleblocked is indirect.

A la, House being ascetic.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:43 am

Post by mastina »

In post 2370, House wrote:mastina if I'm an investigative scum and you have actions on top of being Mason, how do you live to today?
Watcher can't catch a mason now can they?

Not unless the watcher watches who I target and I know for a fact that I've not had my action seen until N4 at least. (Obviously it's possible they know
today
, but prior to that I'm quite sure they haven't seen me.) And even if they did see who I target, they wouldn't have much of a chance to prioritize killing me. zefiend as a kill was mandatory N3. Scorpious's kill failed N2. They couldn't have known N1. The only time scum could've killed me even if they knew I was a PR was N4, but this is still evidence for you being scum, House:

You literally forced through an elimination on Greeting as a claimed PR.

What's to stop you, not knowing I'm a mason but knowing I am a TPR, from killing the fresh perspective and then trying to push through an elimination on me? You'd be blindsided by the mason (because you didn't know about it), but you wouldn't be blindsided by me being a PR because you can, and were planning on, pushing me prior to the mason revelation.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:44 am

Post by Enchant »

I don't think previous Dwlee is genresavvy enough to roleblock and kill same person. I doubt so.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 12:48 am

Post by Enchant »

VOTE: House

It's final. Last hesitation ended.
Mizzytastic
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mizzytastic
they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: they/them
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 1:43 am

Post by Mizzytastic »

Official Votecount 5.3Galron (1): House
[E-3]

House (1): Enchant
[E-3]

Not Voting (4): Galron, mastina, Dwlee99, Titus

With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to achieve an eliminaton.

Day 5 will end in (expired on 2022-02-07 21:00:00).

Sorry about the delay on the vote counts, having a bit of a mental health day or two.
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:09 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

Don't feel like checking myself and need to get prepared for office hours I'm holding but is there anything suggesting cheeky could have targeted zefiend?
I prefer they, thanks :)
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:41 am

Post by Enchant »

... hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:29 am

Post by House »

Enjoy your dumbfuckery.

Anyone who even glimpses at the games I've played since my return knows for a fact I'm nowhere near my scum range because I DON'T MAKE CRAZY PLAYS AS SCUM. Not since 2016.

But continue on with the dipshittery. I'm out.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 3:37 am

Post by Enchant »

Already enjoying.

Who even called me smart person?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2416, House wrote:Enjoy your dumbfuckery.

Anyone who even glimpses at the games I've played since my return knows for a fact I'm nowhere near my scum range because I DON'T MAKE CRAZY PLAYS AS SCUM. Not since 2016.

But continue on with the dipshittery. I'm out.
Even if this has been true in the past, and likely is knowing you, we still must consider the possibility of scum. Otherwise, a "crazy play" becomes a trust tell and I know you'd never do that.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Wed Feb 02, 2022 4:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2413, Mizzytastic wrote:
Official Votecount 5.3Galron (1): House
[E-3]

House (1): Enchant
[E-3]

Not Voting (4): Galron, mastina, Dwlee99, Titus

With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to achieve an eliminaton.

Day 5 will end in (expired on 2022-02-07 21:00:00).

Sorry about the delay on the vote counts, having a bit of a mental health day or two.
Take care.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 1:56 am

Post by Enchant »

We are so dead.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:01 am

Post by Enchant »

Like, i really forgot Cheeky could have target Zefieeawhatthis nick instead.

Even more i find it more likely than around House, considered hiding around scummy targets are more senseble than around House. But... Cheeky as i remember suspected House so uh...
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 2:36 am

Post by Enchant »

Following my soul.

If we lose, then i lose my reputation...

AHAHAHAHA

REPUTATION.
LOLD.

I have nothing to lose.

VOTE: Galron
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Thu Feb 03, 2022 4:18 am

Post by Titus »

This is weird.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor