The Weakest Link 3 [Congrats VashtaNeurotic!]

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind
Pronoun: He/Him/His

Post Post #100 (ISO) » Mon Feb 07, 2022 5:16 pm

Post by Malkon05 »

Rule 1 has been revised to the following & edited into the main post:

1. You may only use English Wikipedia links, and the pages must link to another English Wikipedia page. If there is a "categories" section at the bottom of a page, those are not allowed.
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #101 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:36 pm

Post by D3f3nd3r »

Results!

Spoiler: Panasonic to Parker Brothers...how did you all do?
Everyone got it in two intermediate links! Everyone except Mist did Panasonic --> Entertainment --> Monopoly --> Parker Brothers, Mist instead did Panasonic --> Artificial Intelligence --> Atari 2600 --> Parker Brothers

Spoiler: How about Milk to Diamond?
Once again everyone got it in two! Ariel went through pH and the carbon cycle, Ethel through carbohydrate and carbon, Mist through Louis Pasteur and chemistry (makes sense!), and Vash through China and Economy of China.

Spoiler: And lastly, President (government position) to the 2018 Queer Eye series.
Ariel scores the best, with three intermediate links! Just John Adams, John F. Kennedy, and the Civil Rights Act of 1964.

Ethel went through the US, NBC, Netflix, and List of Netflix original programming.
Vash went through United States and Television in the United States, then found Netflix and did the same as Ethel.
Mist went through the US Constitution, Supreme Court Justices, the notorious RBG, and Kate McKinnon.

That's four links, so it'll come down to who did it fastest.
“The assumption of good faith is dead”

(profile pic by datisi)
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game

Post Post #102 (ISO) » Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:38 pm

Post by D3f3nd3r »

Spoiler: Who was the fastest?
Mist, who finished in 16:52!

Vash took 35:54 and Ethel took 44:16. They'll be our two on the block.

Time to vote. Votes are due tomorrow at 9pm, in (expired on 2022-02-09 21:00:00). If both players also post in their confessional that they are okay accelerating the deadline, we will post results early.

(profile pic by datisi)
Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind

Post Post #103 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:00 pm

Post by Malkon05 »

ROUND 12 RESULTS

In a vote of...

15-0

The player going home is...

Spoiler: wait 15?
I just double checked with my producer and in fact there are not 15 players left in the game. One moment..

In a vote of...

2-0

The player going home is...

Oh I lied sorry! It was actually 1-1 and we are going to the final tiebreaker!!!

Vash and Ethel, please see the next post for details!
Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind

Post Post #104 (ISO) » Wed Feb 09, 2022 3:04 pm

Post by Malkon05 »

All rules for the tiebreaker are the same as the actual challenge including the number of chains you will find. The player that performs better will live to fight another day, and the one that performs worse will be eliminated as our sixth member of the jury.

The link for the tiebreaker is HERE. You have until tomorrow at 9pm EST to complete the challenge but the sooner you finish the sooner we can release results and move onto the final challenge/round!

Other players are welcome to attempt the challenge for their own edification, but the standard rules apply for discussion of the challenge.

Deadline timer: (expired on 2022-02-10 21:00:00)
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game

Post Post #105 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:57 pm

Post by D3f3nd3r »

Results!

Spoiler: Week to Link (the Legend of Zelda character)
Both players took four steps.

Spoiler: Rock (geology) to Survivor (US television series)
Ethel took four steps, Vash only needed three.

Spoiler: Kevin Bacon to Sailor Moon (television series)
Ethel took five steps, Vash took...three.

Which means Vash survives by a score of 10 to 13, and Ethel has been eliminated in fourth place.

Your final challenge will be posted momentarily.

(profile pic by datisi)
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game

Post Post #106 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 1:58 pm

Post by D3f3nd3r »

Hello players! Today you will be doing a logic puzzle. A logic puzzle is a series of clues that, when put together, should allow you to figure out the eventual answer. Here is a sample logic puzzle and a sample submission sheet. You will be provided a similar submission sheet when you play the challenge, which you will use and submit the final image (you will need an image hosting site).

Sample:

Puzzle Example:
1. Jane has 3 cents more than Doe.
2. The person with 16 cents does not have a name that ends with e.
3. Jane and Jack's total is an even number.

Grid Example (optional tool that will be provided to you by us when you start):

Submission Sheet Example:

Rules:

1. While you are allowed to do as many logic puzzles as you want to prior to the challenge beginning, you are not allowed to use outside resources once you start the challenge. If you need pen and paper or want to use a notepad on a computer to make notes, that’s fine, but outside of that no other resources.

2. You will have 2 hour max out time once the challenge begins. If nothing is submitted 2 hours from the time you start, your score will be 0.

3. Each correct answer on the submission sheet earns you a point. The two players that score the fewest points will be put on the block. If there is a tie for who will end up on the block, the player who submitted slower will be the one to end up on the block.

4. You will fill the Google Form out twice, once to start, and once to stop. You can submit “starting” as many times as you need if you accidentally didn’t write down or get what you needed, but you will only submit “finishing” once. Whatever you submit first will be what we count for the score. If you submit again after, we won’t be able to count it. When you submit, you will submit a screenshot of the submission card filled out.

5. You will have until tomorrow at 11:59pm EST/8:59pm PST ((expired on 2022-02-11 23:59:00)) to complete this challenge. If everyone finishes before the time is up, we will post results early. We're happy to add 24 hours to the deadline if anyone would like us to do so.

When you are ready to begin, click this link.

We will do our best to be able to answer questions but cannot guarantee we will be around when you start this challenge, so be sure to get all of your questions answered before you begin :)
Last edited by Malkon05 on Thu Feb 10, 2022 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

(profile pic by datisi)
Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind

Post Post #107 (ISO) » Thu Feb 10, 2022 3:59 pm

Post by Malkon05 »

After discussing with each of the finalists based on IRL circumstances and taking everything into consideration, we are going to
extend the deadline timer to tomorrow at 11:59pm EST/8:59pm PST
to at least start the challenge. Again if everyone finishes before the time is up, we will post results early. This appears to be an adequate amount of time for everyone to do the challenge, but as stated before please communicate with the mods if something comes up unexpectedly.

(expired on 2022-02-11 23:59:00)
Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind

Post Post #108 (ISO) » Fri Feb 11, 2022 6:13 pm

Post by Malkon05 »

ROUND 13 CHALLENGE RESULTS

After nearly a month of being in this game, it all comes down to this. You have gone through a pretty rough logic puzzle. I don't want to keep any of you in suspense, so let's just get to it.

The solution to the puzzle was...

Spoiler: omgwhatwasit?

With a score of...

Spoiler: ????

mist7676, you came up with the lowest of the three scores and will be on the block.

Which means...

Spoiler: what does this mean?!
The top two performers in the challenge were Vashtaneurotic and Ariel. One of you will be our first finalist and will have the selection of who sits next to you.

And that person is...

Spoiler: WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!
Vashtaneurotic! Congratulations, with a perfect score of 21 and a time of 55 minutes 28 seconds, you are the winner of the challenge.

Ariel, this means that even with a perfect score of 21, your time of 89 minutes and 53 seconds means you will be joining mist7676 on the block.

Vash you must now make the final choice between Ariel and mist of who you eliminate to be the last member of the jury.

Although you have until 9pm EST/6pm PST tomorrow to make your final choice, if at any point you type "LOCK VOTE: ____ " in your confessional with either of the two on the block, we will accept that as your final answer and move on. Best of luck everyone! We're nearly there.

NO MORE CHALLENGES HUZZAHHH!!!!!
Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind

Post Post #109 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 9:45 am

Post by Malkon05 »

Hello players, specs & jurors,

After a riveting game we are drawing near the conclusion.

Here are some rules which we will remind you of when the finale begins:

1. Jurors will make their question posts in this thread. Although we are not imposing a maximum post limit, please do not abuse this, if we need to step in to limit things we will, but we don’t want to have to.

2. Jurors will have between Sunday at 9pm EST/6pm PST & Tuesday at 9pm EST/6pm PST to make their posts. If a finalist isn’t able to respond to all posts by the deadline time, they are allowed the additional 24 hours they have writing closing speeches to also respond to said posts. More details below.

3. Jurors and finalists, please make note of all game rules. Emotions and responses might run a little high so keep that in mind on both sides of the fence.

4. There are no set categories, this is “ask what you feel you need to determine a winner”.

Here is a more complete timeline for the end of the game:

1. Opening speeches due/Juror questioning begins: Sunday, Feb 13th at 9pm EST/6pm PST

2. Juror questioning ends: Tuesday, February 15th at 9pm EST/6pm PST

3. Closing Speeches/Post responses due: Wednesday, February 16th at 9pm EST/6pm PST

4. Juror votes due: Thursday, February 17th at 9pm EST/6pm PST

5. Live vote reading & reunion: Thursday, February 17th at 9:30pm EST/6pm PST

Please ask a moderator if you have any questions.
D3f3nd3r
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
D3f3nd3r
he/him
Best Social Game
Best Social Game

Post Post #110 (ISO) » Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:36 pm

Post by D3f3nd3r »

Spoiler: Vash has cast his vote to eliminate…
Ariel.

With that, we have our two finalists, Vash and Mist. As spelled out in the previous post, opening statements are due at 9pm EST tomorrow, in (expired on 2022-02-13 21:00:00).

(profile pic by datisi)
Malkon05
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Malkon05
He/Him/His
Mashtermind
Mashtermind

Post Post #111 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 3:01 pm

Post by Malkon05 »

FINALE

Hello everyone! Here we go! Let's get this showboat on the river!

First up, Vashtaneurotic:

Spoiler: Vash Opening Speech

I thought about how to begin this speech for a while, whether to split into categories or appeals to individual jurors, but at the end of the day I think the paradigm that matters most for this comes from something Ariel said to me at the beginning of the game, in order to be the strongest link, you have to be metal af. So I’m going to focus on that and all the different times I was metal af.
The first time I was metal was in the chain game. As y’all know this round began with Ethel being immune, which gave her a lot of influence over the round. Furthermore, this round should have been a very easy round for me to be on the block cause I was one of the two people who voted for Ethel the round prior. I should have been public enemy number two, yet instead of just allowing the likely to happen (and thinking about some advice Shadow gave me), I went to meme, cut a deal to save Xalxe that round, and also vote to save Ethel the next time she was up, a deal I did actually hold to, even after meme was eliminated in a freak voting accident.
The next place I was metal was with two particular challenges, the anagram challenge and the jigsong. Both of these are challenges where I’m, not skilled, I’ve given up on anagram challenges in other games and the challenge that eliminated me in my very first game (by a 30-minute margin or so) was an audio cryptogram. However, I knew this, so I practiced anagrams for HOURS until I was pretty alright at them and did the challenge and I was rewarded by not even being right out of the bottom, I was decently above it. Meanwhile I just decided to go into the jigsong with a plan to note all the different portions and most importantly not panic (even when I learned all my notes were out of sync by 2 seconds), and I managed to get second on a challenge I frankly should have done much worse at.
The last time I’ll mention being metal was clutch challenge performances. I ended up in duels not once but TWICE, and when it came to those chances at redemption, I succeeded. I studied what mistakes I must have made before and corrected them, not only scoring perfect on my math redux (eliminating the biggest threat to win the game at the point imo) but finding a wiki path on the duel version that Ariel, who won the original challenge, couldn’t find. Most importantly, in the challenge where the endgame was decided, I didn’t just win that challenge, I won by over half an hour, an incredibly dominant performance where it mattered most.
I was nervous coming into this game, because despite my reputation, I have died at pretty much the halfway point of every challenge based game I’ve played. Yet here, I kept a cool head, made some clutch decisions and plays and made it to the end without finishing last even once in a challenge. This speech hasn’t been exhaustive so if there’s anything you think I under-covered or forgot to mention I’m happy to go into more detail about it. As for your questions, give me your best. FTC is usually a trial by fire, but I know that through this one, I’m not going to melt.

Second up, mist7676:

Spoiler: mist Opening Speech
Hey y’all. I came here to play challenges and challenges alone. I’m not much of a jury panderer, never have been, never will be. So I’m literally just going to point to the challenges and explain why I deserve to win based off of those.

Round 1 - Vash beat me :/ In my defense, I was doing this from the car so I say it doesn’t count but that’s just my poor time management! But a win is a win!
Round 2 - Vash beat me… starting to think this may not be a good idea. No wait, it gets better I promise.
Round 3 - I beat Vash! Woo! Thank god I was starting to get worried.
Round 4 - Vash beat me :///
Round 5 - Vash beat me…. ok fuck do I need to rewrite my entire speech.
Round 6 - I beat Vash.
Round 7 - I beat Vash. By a lot. I beat EVERYONE here. BY A LOT. How do people not know the 2048 strategy at this point.
Round 8 - I beat Vash. We are now tied! Most of my wins came in the late game. You know… when it actually MATTERS. The field is thinner and the games got more challenging.
Round 9 - I beat Vash.
Round 10 - I beat Vash, he ended up on the block here. I was helpful in keeping him in the game and giving him a tie here. This is also where we established a F3.
Round 11 - Vash beat me, but this doesn’t count because I didn’t try due to having a Golden Link :cate: But again, a win is a win. Here Vash backstabbed me D: I wanted to get him out but then realized beating him would be more fun.
Round 12 - I beat Vash and came in first. Vash ended up on the block here. Now this time I sent Vash into the tie instead of outright saving him. It was comeuppance for backstabbing me.
Round 13 - Vash beat me and had the sole choice to eliminate me or Ariel. Ariel had a great game and it makes sense to boot her. I’d also argue that convincing Vash I was only going to talk about challenges and not write a huge speech probably at least convinced him that I’d be a lay up. However, considering the results are 7 - 6 with me beating Vash in more challenges, that was a mistake because obviously I deserve to win here! Of course that is if we’re only talking about challenges… which I hope is what this game was about… right everyone……

Anyways, this has been fun! I’m down to answer any questions about my gameplay but a lot of it will just be, I came to play challenges and that was it. I succeeded in that aspect playing in the most challenges (that were not tiebreaks). I was only vulnerable at the very end because of my challenge skills but Vash was on the block twice. Considering the field was larger both times, that just shows more people currently sitting on the jury beat him and sent him into a vote whereas only one person on the jury has that claim over me!

Alright, before I turn the floor to the jury, I want to remind everyone of the rules:

1. Jurors will make their question posts in this thread. Although we are not imposing a maximum post limit, please do not abuse this, if we need to step in to limit things we will, but we don’t want to have to.

2. Jurors will have between Sunday at 9pm EST/6pm PST & Tuesday at 9pm EST/6pm PST to make their posts. If a finalist isn’t able to respond to all posts by the deadline time, they are allowed the additional 24 hours they have writing closing speeches to also respond to said posts. More details below.

3. Jurors and finalists, please make note of all game rules. Emotions and responses might run a little high so keep that in mind on both sides of the fence.

4. There are no set categories, this is “ask what you feel you need to determine a winner”.

And with that, let's begin. Feel free to ask any questions to the finalists that you have here!
Xalxe
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Xalxe
He/him
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
It's pronounced "Xalxe"
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #112 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 3:56 pm

Post by Xalxe »

Mist, you may have beat Vash in
main matches
challenges, but he competed in more challenges than you did and won both duels. Therefore he did more challenges in the challenge-based game. Thoughts?

Vash, I love chaos. I see Mist as a very chaotic person. I do not see you as a chaotic person. I wish to reward chaos. Thoughts?

love you both hope you win!
"I, too, would prefer to know the Xalxe of my demise." - Felissan, 2022
- On this day in history: mundanity, and terror, and food, and love, and trees -
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #113 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:18 pm

Post by kdowns »

P.s no need to pander for my vote. My vote had already been spoken for since the round before I went and I don’t plan on going against my word.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #114 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:28 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

I like you both as people but feel like I just didn't interact with you guys the most this game compared to prejurors and other jurors.

Why should I vote for you? I dont care about strategy here or how you outlasted everyone, I wanna know why I personally should vote for you.

Oh and no words please. Please answer with three gifs instead of words. The gifs can have words. Thank you!
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #115 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:31 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

Before you hate on me I'm going to take speeches into consideration as well. My vote is entirely up for grabs.
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #116 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:36 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

In post 112, Xalxe wrote:Mist, you may have beat Vash in
main matches
challenges, but he competed in more challenges than you did and won both duels. Therefore he did more challenges in the challenge-based game. Thoughts?

Vash, I love chaos. I see Mist as a very chaotic person. I do not see you as a chaotic person. I wish to reward chaos. Thoughts?

i know :/ i wrote i competed in more challenges in my speech and then corrected it to add main challenges and not tie breaks. Consider this, only players who played challenges poorly initially were rewarded with more challenges.

also i appreciate being seen as chaotic :3c
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:37 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

In post 113, kdowns wrote:P.s no need to pander for my vote. My vote had already been spoken for since the round before I went and I don’t plan on going against my word.
wait you never promised me your vote... did you promise vash your vote?????
You Are Worth It
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #118 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:37 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

In post 114, Save The Dragons wrote:I like you both as people but feel like I just didn't interact with you guys the most this game compared to prejurors and other jurors.

Why should I vote for you? I dont care about strategy here or how you outlasted everyone, I wanna know why I personally should vote for you.

Oh and no words please. Please answer with three gifs instead of words. The gifs can have words. Thank you!
can i answer with videos instead
You Are Worth It
Ariel
Ariel
none please
edited 449 times in total
Ariel
none please
Pronoun: none please

Post Post #119 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 4:49 pm

Post by Ariel »

Firstly, I wanted to congratulate you both. Secondly, I wanted to tell Vash that I never tried the F4 tiebreaker challenge, so it was weird reading about that in the speech. Thirdly, I wanted to let you both know that you can earn my jury vote by winning my challenge.

The challenge involves answering questions. The most correct answers will win. Tiebreaker is time. The last question specifies that I don't want you to use fancy resources for it; for the other questions, I do not care. I suspect you would be at a disadvantage if you tried to do this from a phone. Your first submission of answers is final. I would like if you got it done at least 5 hours before the deadline for me to submit my vote. https://forms.gle/ZEDCgrkfYQjSadki9
Shadoweh
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Shadoweh
Idol Hands
Idol Hands

Post Post #120 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:06 pm

Post by Shadoweh »

Oh no there are actually speeches? I was promised this was a no social game allowed contest! I haven't slept in the past 24 hours because of Pillars of Eternity though so im ghosting tf out of this. Thanks for the games friends and good luck exactly one of you.
I HATE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE GO JUMP INTO A FREEZING LAKE - Mr. Freeze
And this was like me realizing that you were a serial killer. - Hathor
"but I must declare my love to Edelgard here, i offer you the treasure I stole from Raphael, an idol LOL" - Shamir
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer

Post Post #121 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:30 pm

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

In post 112, Xalxe wrote: Vash, I love chaos. I see Mist as a very chaotic person. I do not see you as a chaotic person. I wish to reward chaos. Thoughts?

As a person in general, mist is probably more chaotic, that's just true. I'm weird yes, but chaotic, not really.

However, I think in this game I was definitely far more on the side of chaos.

Twice this game I yolo swapped my vote in the last 30 minutes in an attempt to cause a tie (oops). I even received a lovely pic from GeorgeBailey about how he did not expect me to do that.

Then, A ROUND AFTER MAKING AN F3 WITH HER, I voted out Shadow. Probably cost me her jury vote (once again...oops). Both mist and Ariel were very shocked Pikachu about this.

Also I did save you in chain game, which increases net chaos I'm certain.

Personally I can't think of anything particularly chaotic mist did this game, even when they had an idol, like imagine them yolo saving shadow over themselves at F5, would have been pretty cool imo.

George Bailey
VashtaNeurotic
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
VashtaNeurotic
He/Him
Bullet Trainer
Bullet Trainer

Post Post #122 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 5:31 pm

Post by VashtaNeurotic »

In post 119, Ariel wrote:Firstly, I wanted to congratulate you both. Secondly, I wanted to tell Vash that I never tried the F4 tiebreaker challenge, so it was weird reading about that in the speech. Thirdly, I wanted to let you both know that you can earn my jury vote by winning my challenge.

The challenge involves answering questions. The most correct answers will win. Tiebreaker is time. The last question specifies that I don't want you to use fancy resources for it; for the other questions, I do not care. I suspect you would be at a disadvantage if you tried to do this from a phone. Your first submission of answers is final. I would like if you got it done at least 5 hours before the deadline for me to submit my vote. https://forms.gle/ZEDCgrkfYQjSadki9
Will do this at some point. Just wanted to say sorry. I thought by you asking how I got a particular chain it meant you tried to do that and didn't. Still think it was a pretty baller connection tho.
George Bailey
kdowns
kdowns
He
Goddammit
kdowns
He
Goddammit
Goddammit
Pronoun: He

Post Post #123 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 6:09 pm

Post by kdowns »

In post 117, Mist7676 wrote:
In post 113, kdowns wrote:P.s no need to pander for my vote. My vote had already been spoken for since the round before I went and I don’t plan on going against my word.
wait you never promised me your vote... did you promise vash your vote?????

I did. When I thought I needed his vote for max chaos for tie. Though i appreciate you being by my side. I always want max chaos

So who knows what will actually happen.
Mist7676
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mist7676
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (ISO) » Sun Feb 13, 2022 7:52 pm

Post by Mist7676 »

IDK considering I put in a lot of leg work to save you the first time, I'm sad! I had to convince shadow that we should save you and she burnt bridges to help me out for you. I literally severed my ties with Ethel because I had to keep saving you despite her not wanting that :oops:
You Are Worth It

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games”