Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:35 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm getting flashbacks to our scumgame together, where we just got trapped in the townsidedness of the set-up, to decide whether this is scum theatre or just bad balance I'd have to like, actually read and analyse and I have to draw the line somewhere
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 1:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2225, Not_Mafia wrote:I'm getting flashbacks to our scumgame together, where we just got trapped in the townsidedness of the set-up, to decide whether this is scum theatre or just bad balance I'd have to like, actually read and analyse and I have to draw the line somewhere
I think it’s scum theatre between Koba and Dwlee but that’s based on knowing them and RC.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:20 pm

Post by DkKoba »

VOTE: Mathblade
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:37 pm

Post by Enchant »

let's just say.

I go to sleep. And pray i will wake up before deadline... Or just punch me, probably will work tZzzzz
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:48 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 2199, MathBlade wrote:
In post 2198, Roden wrote:Shadow why are you so convinced NM is scum?

Math why are you so convinced Koba is scum?
These are the main reasons. Let me know if you want any more in depth as I have explained most if not all of these in depth.

1) Initial skims Koba pinged me for tone and meta usage while claiming a guilty on Dwlee.
2) It is my belief that whoever “won” D2 was staged in such a way that the “winner” would be locktown
3) Setup spec. 3 masons (read 3 conf town) and no scum power is known balance for 13P as mentioned by more than just myself. Therefore 3 conf town (2 masons + vig + invest) versus no group scum is unbalanced. If you add any PRs to scum then you end up with Koba turning into a cop if town which is even worse.
4) Vote mechanisms/challenges. It’s no coincidence that when I told Koba to put up or shut up Tic Tac voted Shadow. They don’t want Koba flipped so instead of going for a no elim to take you out then Enchant they have to push for an elim.

I specifically challenged Koba and noted the dilemma to force scum to act.
1) I do agree here.

2) I think Dwlee was fucked no matter what. Their claims and arguments were too contradictory and they'd get caught if they weren't immediately NK'd. If they were SvS then the third scum had to push Dwlee, which still points to Shadow. Koba also directly antagonized me after claiming a guilty on Dwlee, which just seems counterintuitive if Dwlee needs to lose that 1v1.

3) Mech spec loses games, but even then I think what you are speculating on is wrong. Since it's a 12P game, town is already on the back foot by being down a townie, so giving them a bit more power in this set up seems fine. Rolecop isn't a conftown role anyway, and with the Vig being Novice it's possible they never get a chance to act.

4) So you think that the team is Koba/Tictac?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:56 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 2211, Not_Mafia wrote:God damn it Roden, can someone concisely summarise this koba mech-clear/guilty please because I've seen both whilst skimming
It would help if you didn't disappear for five days after it looked like we were voting out Shadow.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:00 pm

Post by Roden »

Math, who's scum if Koba flips town?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:10 pm

Post by MathBlade »

2) I disagree here. Perceptions easily change the more we know. Somethings that seem good are bad and vice versa which is why I hate d1 scum elims most of the time.

3) Mech spec can be a tool like anything else. It loses games if unallowed to follow its conclusions. I agree rolecop isn’t conf on its own but with three natural confs scum would need an invest or blocker but that would be guiltied by Koba if town so Koba just doesn’t fit.

4) I do. It’s possible with Koba+NM here though.

And regarding your last question I don’t know. I have tried theorizing NM/TicTac or TicTac/Shadow or Shadow/NM but I always come back to Koba scum. If I have to pick one I would pick NM/TicTac because I feel Shadow is town.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 4:53 pm

Post by Roden »

If you think Tictac could be scum, then why haven't you voted them? Koba also thinks Tictac is scum.
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:00 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

In post 2229, Roden wrote:2) I think Dwlee was fucked no matter what. Their claims and arguments were too contradictory and they'd get caught if they weren't immediately NK'd. If they were SvS then the third scum had to push Dwlee, which still points to Shadow. Koba also directly antagonized me after claiming a guilty on Dwlee, which just seems counterintuitive if Dwlee needs to lose that 1v1.
I'm not sure why this points to me, given that if the play was town cred for the third scum, I wasn't actually on the wagon when Dwlee got eliminated because I unvoted to try and get more info out of Dwlee and Greeting, so it would make more sense that I would never have even unvoted at all if that was the play? Greeting and tictac, however, were on the wagon at the time of elimination.

I'm completely nodding off so I'm going to go to sleep very soon and... I also don't know what I can do vote-wise to help stave off a no elim and resolve the 1vs1 between me and NM. Since even a self vote just puts myself at 2, which NM is at anyways with my current vote on them.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:20 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2233, Roden wrote:If you think Tictac could be scum, then why haven't you voted them? Koba also thinks Tictac is scum.
Because Koba to me is lock scum where as Tic/NM are maybes

And the Koba wagon when I voted was protest.

Right now Koba is viable and I don’t want to break a viable wagon this close to deadline
GTKAS -- MathBlade
ShadowGirl
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
ShadowGirl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:29 pm

Post by ShadowGirl »

In post 2235, MathBlade wrote:Because Koba to me is lock scum where as Tic/NM are maybes

Right now Koba is viable and I don’t want to break a viable wagon this close to deadline
But you'll change if there's another potential vote for NM or you would go to no elim? You were the one who originally brought up that no elim benefits scum most because they get a free NK.
In post 2224, MathBlade wrote:@Thread I am willing to consolidate on NM but want NM’s opinion on Koba first
Also idk if you are going to pop up in the last hour of deadline, but your current vote is not helping avoiding no elim:
In post 2221, DkKoba wrote:I'll vote NM if it forces an elimination + helps shed light on the gamestate better. I'd normally suggest we use enchant for an elim at night instead but I would prefer not to be blasted here
In post 2227, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: Mathblade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2236, ShadowGirl wrote:
In post 2235, MathBlade wrote:Because Koba to me is lock scum where as Tic/NM are maybes

But you'll change if there's another potential vote for NM or you would go to no elim? You were the one who originally brought up that no elim benefits scum most because they get a free NK.
In post 2224, MathBlade wrote:@Thread I am willing to consolidate on NM but want NM’s opinion on Koba first
Also idk if you are going to pop up in the last hour of deadline, but your current vote is not helping avoiding no elim:
In post 2221, DkKoba wrote:I'll vote NM if it forces an elimination + helps shed light on the gamestate better. I'd normally suggest we use enchant for an elim at night instead but I would prefer not to be blasted here
In post 2227, DkKoba wrote:VOTE: Mathblade
Yes I would as previously stated change to NM to avoid no elim.

It’s 2 / 2 / 2

Changing my vote to NM right now doesn’t help as no one else seems to want NM.

So Koba seems most likely.

If someone else votes NM I will hammer
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 5:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

To be blunt I do not trust Koba to vote NM but they are more than welcome to prove me wrong.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:03 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Wait then Koba wins either way

VOTE: Not Mafia

We need an elim
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:27 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2209, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
[2] ShadowGirl: DkKoba, tictac
[2] Not_Mafia: ShadowGirl, Not_Mafia
[2] DkKoba: MathBlade, Enchant

[1] Not voting: Roden

With 7 players alive, 4 votes are needed for an elimination.

D3: deadline: (expired on 2022-04-15 04:25:15)
@Roden @Enchant @TicTac @Koba

We need one more for an elim please
GTKAS -- MathBlade
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:08 pm

Post by tictac »

In post 2209, NorwegianboyEE wrote:D3: deadline: 0 days, 1 hour, 18 minutes
mornin.
looks like we got a bit of time. i'll read up once head clears a bit.
ill hammer whatev if it prevents a nolim tho
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:08 pm

Post by tictac »

in like 30min
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:20 pm

Post by Roden »

I'll be here to hammer.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:36 pm

Post by tictac »

k.
pref goes
math<NM<shadow alignwise.
also NM is NM so a decent yeet regardless
@roden u got a clear pref?

i think everyone wants to be a hammer so none does the L-1 lol
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:38 pm

Post by Enchant »

VOTE: Not Mafia
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:41 pm

Post by tictac »

woop. why did i try to to catch up?
thas hammer yes?
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:45 pm

Post by tictac »

yes
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:48 pm

Post by Roden »

Yeah that's hammer. I was gonna vote NM anyway tbh.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Thu Apr 14, 2022 11:51 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

[4] Not_Mafia: ShadowGirl, Not_Mafia, MathBlade, Enchant

[1] MathBlade: DkKoba
[1] ShadowGirl: tictac

[1] Not voting: Roden

With 7 players alive, 4 votes are needed for an elimination.

D3: deadline: (expired on 2022-04-15 04:25:15)
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”