Best Role Ideas?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
NicolBolas
NicolBolas
Mafia Scum
NicolBolas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (isolation #0) » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:17 pm

Post by NicolBolas »

jimfinn wrote:A role I used on marathon day that I would like to see again (some players found it a fun role, others thought it was rather B-Mod, use at your own discretion) Also note: in the game, this role never actually activated.

You are a Paranoid Gun Owner. If anyone targets you for any night action, you will shoot them. However, if this happens, you will decide that you like killing so much that you will become a serial killer. From this point on, you will be able to kill once per night. You win if you eliminate all other players as a serial killer, or you win with the town if you never kill.

Left to the mod's discretion in any future use: does the SK lose the PGO ability or not? Would be fun either way.
I had this role, and i chose to claim D1 to have a better chance at winning. Although, If not for the odd voting mechanics in that game, I would have won as a sk, not as town. But with what happened, i won as town.
This is Klazam's old account.
NicolBolas
NicolBolas
Mafia Scum
NicolBolas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (isolation #1) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:19 am

Post by NicolBolas »

HMM. how would that player play jester? wallposting with votewalls, just hoping that everyone else would mercy lynch him? :-/
NicolBolas
NicolBolas
Mafia Scum
NicolBolas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (isolation #2) » Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:33 am

Post by NicolBolas »

But, That player wants to be lynched. how does that player go about doing that? someone with a PR that crippling is very unlikely to be scum, so the jester has his work cut out for him.
NicolBolas
NicolBolas
Mafia Scum
NicolBolas
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #582 (isolation #3) » Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:14 pm

Post by NicolBolas »

This is a weaker version of the tracker?

Return to “Mafia Discussion”