Best Role Ideas?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #193 (isolation #0) » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:43 pm

Post by X »

Ig: Those are called Trackers. Although, I've never seen or heard of a Mafia or Mason Tracker.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:24 am

Post by X »

Mafiaplayer wrote:You are Rolemaker. You win with the town. Every night, select a target and make up a role. If they are town, their role will change to this. Your roles may me modified by an unknown source.

You are Mod Notes Attacher. You win with the scum. Your scumbuddies are x and y. Every night you will be sent a role made by the rolemaker, whose role pm is as follows:
You are Rolemaker. You win with the town. Every night, select a target and make up a role. If they are town, their role will change to this. Your roles may me modified by an unknown source.
You may attach mod notes to his roles. For instance, if he makes a cop, you may make it naive or paranoid.
You're looking for this thread.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:16 am

Post by X »

ragnol wrote:cult necromancer. you win with the cult. every 3-5 nights(depending on game size and other balancey things) you raise one person from the dead as a zombie who will then kill one person each night. the person raised from the dead has 50% chance of being killed if they target anyone capable of a night kill or day kill. a doctor cannot protect some one from a zombie, because a doctor cannot fix a missing brain. people with bullet proof vests are not safe, because a bullet proof vest does not protect your brain from being eaten. a necromancer can only have 1 or 2 zombies at a time, depending on game size and other balancey things.
millar13 wrote:
Schizo
*A Good Role in the same way Insane Cop is*

You are told you are scum/town

If you are scum you get to involve in night sessions etc

If you are town you are a vanilla as normal

You are not told you are schizo

If you are are told you are town (you are really scum) and vica-versa.

Well?
You're looking for this thread.
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #258 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:09 am

Post by X »

A SK Trainer who wins with the cult? That's nigh-impossible to balance.

And who do Zombies win with? And can they talk with the cult? And do they know who's in the cult? There's plenty of problems left to resolve with this. (Besides the group of people who hate "chance" actions - your 50% chance of being counterkilled.)
X
X
Mafia Scum
X
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #265 (isolation #4) » Wed May 27, 2009 10:36 am

Post by X »

The Fonz wrote:What do people think about:

Wide Net Cop

Name three other players, and i will tell you how many scum there are in that group.

Ed: Just realised that this is game-breaking if the answer is 'none.' Darn.
How 'bout something really similar:
Connection Cop

Target any two living players, other than yourself. I will tell you if they share an alignment/win condition.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”