15. Dwlee99

16. Andresvmb

17. Cat Scratch Fever

Very early scumreads:
  18. Bell

19. GuiltyLion

20. VP Baltar
More info:
Order matters in every tier except Null + not posted. The Null + not posted is completely random, the other three tiers are ordered intentionally from #1 most townie to #19 least townie. I moved my weakest early townread (Ceph) and weakest early scumread (MorningTweet) to their respective positions withinin the Null + posted tier. Barring some exceptional dayplay in a good or bad direction I don't think the players in the townread tier should go anywhere near the bottom of the PoE and I don't think the players in the scumread tier should go anywhere near the top of the PoE. I think the Null + posted is more townie than the Null + not posted by about a hair length, moreso toward the top of the tier than at the bottom.

LOL so I looked at this saw like "ORDER MATTERS" and was like, how the heck did you order the non posters... like yeah I'm town, but this sounds too good to be a true list... but then you specified the non poster order doesn't matter... (Definitely a tangent, but I had a good laugh and had to share)

Also, NO ONE TALKED ABOUT THAT VIDEO DATS PUT ON POST 1???? That song was awesome!!! Like.. yaaassss I was listening to it on repeat for a bit lol

Umm VP saying something about "I ask a lot of setup questions" felt really odd to me, like, I don't think anyone has a problem with the setup questions being adressed at the start of the game, I can go find the specific post if someone is dying to know, but it felt off.

Catboi vs Pooky was an interesting dynamic, umm not sure I want to share my thoughts there yet.
In post 150, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 147, Morning Tweet wrote:i have never seen a slot like frog's in a large theme not be town, yet. the kinda person who tried to solve all 18 other players on page 10. This would be like the third time that i can remember though.
i dont like larges
Why not?
^ This post feels so bad... Like, why are you asking someone why they don't like large games? what info from that answer do you want? Feels like you're just trying to "look busy"

And kinda with that, I believe it was Tweet that was like "I almost never see maf make a reads list like that this early" or something... I don't actually agree with much of that list, nor do I believe much work went into it, and if I had to guess, more work went into the format than the reads themselves, and like, if you're gonna repeat "THE ORDER MATTERS" like, why not give more on that? Ellaborate more on what makes someone slightly townier than someone else, cause you going "ORDER MATTERS ON MY RVS READS" means absolutely nothing... Like, you saying people at the bottom of your list can't possibly be town?? It feels really odd to me you're that confidint 100 posts into the game when most of the talk has been "idk how this works"

idk, those are my initial thoughts, I'll be back in a bit, thought I'd pop in and say some stuff before people really move on, and so my thoughts can still be sorta relevant
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #161 (isolation #1) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 11:24 am

Post by Andante »

In post 153, Cephrir wrote:we can either pick 8 townreads to protect from the nightkill
might not be a bad idea tbh... definitely not something I'm really gonna put thought into till later though
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #235 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:12 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 163, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 159, Andante wrote:LOL so I looked at this saw like "ORDER MATTERS" and was like, how the heck did you order the non posters... like yeah I'm town, but this sounds too good to be a true list... but then you specified the non poster order doesn't matter... (Definitely a tangent, but I had a good laugh and had to share)
LMFAO i mnissed that
In post 159, Andante wrote:^ This post feels so bad... Like, why are you asking someone why they don't like large games? what info from that answer do you want? Feels like you're just trying to "look busy"
You yourself just acknowledged that frog posted a readlist of every person in the game, ordered, including the nonposters.

how can you also bring up "busywork" in the same breath?
Yes, frog posted a "readslist" are you saying you believe a lot of thought went into it? It's just a list of names... no real reasons for why anyone is higher than another, I don't count that as a legit readslist... Not really sure what you're asking/accusing me of here tbh so if you want to clarify, I'd be happy to respond, but otherwise I'm leaving it at this
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #236 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:12 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 168, The Bulge wrote:VOTE: Andante
you got a reason there?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #237 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:15 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 181, The Praetorian wrote:
In post 178, The Bulge wrote:
In post 176, The Praetorian wrote:I grossly disagree with using them to accelerate the game via double kills.
please read the game. or at least the rules.
I skimmed them. That is enough for now.
LOL I so feel this.. like, I barely understand the actual setup, but like, I'm just gonna focus on reads, and that should be plenty tbh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #238 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:17 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 203, catboi wrote:Because I don't like you.
... ok wow... game just started too
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #239 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:18 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 208, The Praetorian wrote:the "I don't like you" comment was a bit unnecessary and makes me not want to play rn so I'll be back later.

I didn't ever do anything to you and I don't care if you're scum advancing wincon that was not needed
hey there's like 20 people here!! just ignore the 1!! I'm happy to play this with you!! when you're back we can sort people if you want?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #240 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:21 pm

Post by Andante »

so much bomb talk... all I know is if a bomb is in front of me, I'm trying to diffuse it, and if you don't want me doing that, don't pick me. that simple
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #244 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:34 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 241, Morning Tweet wrote:Not accusing u or anything no. I just think it wrong to accuse someone who is clearly setting themselves up to be very involved with the game as doing.. like, busywork. Busywork I usually associate with scum that dont know what to do with themselves, so they just ask questions and make obvious observations.

Like if you quote any other frog post, would you still call it busywork? Why is it the one time he asks a question that doesnt seem helpful to you, it's now busywork? Context is important
Well I mean, in general, I hate reads that don't have reasons attached, and meaningless questions/questions not followed up on, like those are the things I find maf doing the most, I'm not voting frogs or even pushing him right now, I look forward to hearing why frogs even cared you don't like large games... like I know it's a common thing, I'm not even a fan of giant games, so like, why was frogs curious enough to ask?? feels like just trying to look busy, and I mean, thinking back to the reads list, I don't love that either.. so ehhh it's just how my brain works, a few of these avatars are blending together and I skimmed some posts, so that's a thing, if frogs keeps up this pace of engagement, definitely gonna be town indicative, but like, I'm not calling anyone lock town/scum this early lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 1:34 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 243, Morning Tweet wrote:itd be much easier for scum to put themselves in the defuse seat
if bomb explodes, diffuser dies
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #261 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:15 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 248, Frogsterking wrote:I thought it looked TvT but Catboi always looks town, not as sure about Pooky. That's why in my readslist I gave Pooky more credit for the interaction than Catboi.

I think VP is scum based on tone. Specifically VP is being self conscious and pensive. I think what VP is saying about trying to figure out the setup is true, I just scumread the way he comes off while going about it.

I'm trying to be methodical so to counter confbias I came up with three reasons I think I could be wrong: 1) VP is being really cautious because they want to get the setup mech right 2) something IRL like being in the middle of the work week or 3) I hate to say it but I think it's necessary for the whole self-disclosure credibility cycle, if VP hasn't rolled TPR in a while or they are just one of those people who play scummy when they get TPR intentionally or unintentionally, that could definitely explain what I'm observing as well, and it's important for me to recognize that on some level which I'm not good at doing yet.
Ehhh for me it was more I felt weird vibes from catboi, like too aggressive, scary... I'm not going there though, would rather spend my effort with people being non scary lol

Yeah VP is definitely one of my top SRs at the moment, but like, I'm not commiting to a full SR there yet, but is my scummiest read if that makes sense

Mehh I haven't noticed any real content from VP here sooo no reason TO tr I don't think yet..
In post 248, Frogsterking wrote:I don't think this is fair at all?

Like I think it's fine to ask but I don't think the judgement is helpful in this case.

The main reason I asked is that I was genuinely curious why they didn't like large themes, the way their post trailed off at the end kind of looked like there might be a story there. If you look earlier MorningTweet and I established we probably haven't played together and don't know anything about each other, so I was more curious about MorningTweet themselves rather than specifically their reason for not liking large themes. I also don't agree that there is a specific kind of topic that's more likely to produce AI information, I think arguing about reads is helpful sometimes as well as just having organic conversation. In this case I had a question I wanted to ask to a player I just met and in the moment I was both curious and felt like it could be more fruitful for AI information than accusing them or asking about their reads.
Don't think it's fair? I'm legit giving thoughts, and I asked you a question.. how is asking you a question not fair? It's not like I'm currently death tunneling you... I'm engaging in a civil conversation, with the intent to pick your brain for reads on the others... like, whether you're town or maf, I want to know your reads, and like if we're thinking similar things, like VP, cool!! Different things? like catboi/pooky? cool! I like other perspectives! So by you going "I don't think this is fair" it feels like you read what Tweet said, and are just repeating Tweet's thoughts instead of your own, which like, town wouldn't do... like, what? what is not fair about me asking why you care that someone doesn't like large games??
Like, who cares if there's a story to why someone doesn't like large games?? that would just distract from this game, and give no relevant information here.

You don't agree there's a specific topic for AI stuff?? Ummm ok let me phrase a question this way then, How does talking about unrelated things give reads for this game? Like, from my experience, maf if much more likely to want to solely engage in like setup speculation, a plan... instead of actual reads/engaging with people... I still don't genuinely believe you thought you could get valuable info from Tweet there for that question... but I'm not gonna keep going there cause I can definitely ask more useful questions.

On a kinda related note to you, what are your thoughts on Tweet just now suddenly getting interested in this bomb defuser stuff? like right as the pages of setup talk settled down, she's just going back to it. any thoughts there?

In post 248, Frogsterking wrote:Lol I understand where you're coming from here. :mrgreen: Thank you for noticing the effort I put into the formatting. :wink:

I repeated "order matters" because my first question whenever I see a reads list is if the order matters between the players within each category. I've also seen enough other players ask this question after a readlist gets posted that I wanted to make sure it was clear that the order did matter. I didn't post a lot of reasons because my reads aren't based on really logical deduction yet, they're almost completely based on intuition, if not completely based on intuition, so I can come up with reasons to justify why I subjectively put one player over and another, but it feels dishonest in a way to put that in the readslist because it implies the list is driven by logic, which it really isn't.

I'm also not confident in the list as much as I'm confident in my ability to create one, and in the benefit of creating one earlier, even if it's a bit rough. I'm hoping we will be able to make a townblock which can work together and construct a more accurate PoE via a readslist.

That being said, which parts of my readslist do you think could be made better?
Overall my main issue with that list is just the lack of explanations tbh like, here you explain catboi vs pooky in the list, I think a little more of the "why" would've been better, cause I'm not taking someone's list too seriously if there's no reasonings attatched
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #264 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:17 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 251, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 244, Andante wrote:a few of these avatars are blending together and I skimmed some posts,
That reminds me that I had another idea I was meaning to try in these large games about posting a visual representation of the town with everyone's avatars kind of like Datisi's triangle thing. I thought it would help keep the players straight by remembering "these five people live on this street, these five people live on this street," etc.
meh at the moment it's just you and bulge that blend together, but I think that's mostly cause bulge is not doing anything game related, and is definitely coasting right now, and your posts, I think I've just skimmed, so like, ehhh not a huge deal.. (I only skimmed cause I had a lot to catch up on)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #268 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:20 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 256, GuiltyLion wrote:I like the VP Baltar scumread

to add my own reasoning, I think is a notably LAMISTy post/question. there's missing undercurrents of thought I would want to see in it, like are people who are wrong about mech town or scum?, why is knowing what you are talking about an important thing to call attention to?, etc. I find this post to be what I look for in a "busywork", "post to fit in" type of post if we're looking for "busywork" posts. And the way he's townreading Frog, I could see as an early attempt to buddy/deflect an extremely vocal player who already suspects him

VOTE: VP Baltar
you got me looking up the post so I'm just responding to this,
In post 38, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 35, catboi wrote:please go read the setup again.
Fair warning, in games like this, I'll probably ask lots of dumb questions about the setup/mechanics.
This is the initial post from VP I didn't like... like, if you have lots of questions... just ask... no need to warn for "dumb questions" like, if you KNOW they're dumb... why purposely ask a lot... and yeah idk, that post was bad to me
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (isolation #13) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:24 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 269, The Praetorian wrote:vp has fear in his heart
I mean... he definitely should.. like, if he's maf, we're onto him!!! and if he's town, he's doing a terrible job... lol

I'm bringing this up again, MAKE SURE YALL LISTEN TO THE YOUTUBE VIDEO IN POST 1!!! It's seriously the BEST thing ever!!! idk how datisi found this, but I LOVE IT!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #284 (isolation #14) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:30 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 279, The Praetorian wrote:
In post 276, Andante wrote:
I mean... he definitely should.. like, if he's maf, we're onto him!!! and if he's town, he's doing a terrible job... lol

I'm bringing this up again, MAKE SURE YALL LISTEN TO THE YOUTUBE VIDEO IN POST 1!!! It's seriously the BEST thing ever!!! idk how datisi found this, but I LOVE IT!!!

now watch this one

and while you're watching can you tell me who you townread?
lol no.. I watched 2 minutes of this.. that is INSANE heck to the no... it'd be fun to try and actually diffuse though lol but no one would want me helping them, or no one would want to help me try that hahahaha I'd be like "lol didn't work. AHHHH ALARM IS YELLING AT ME!!!"

umm I really don't have strong TRs right now, like I think I'm the towniest person here by far, Tweet, VP, are like the two I'm most sus of... Bulge and Frogs are also kinda ehhh, but I see myself starting to lean town on Frogs, Bulge needs to get significantly better, I mean, feels like bulge threw a legit vote on me, never explained it, and hasn't done much...

but yeah that's where I'm at, no one is really doing a whole lot, there's SO MUCH unrelated talk/ not alignment indicative stuff, that like, yeah...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #286 (isolation #15) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:31 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 280, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 275, The Praetorian wrote:
In post 272, VP Baltar wrote:
Terrified!
have you figured out who I am yet?
Maybe? I don't want to guess though because I don't like to ruin people's alts if I'm right
You don't care that multiple people think you're maf? What are your reads looking like?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #288 (isolation #16) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:36 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 285, Frogsterking wrote:First of all, I called your iso garbage because at the time it had only three posts, and I thought all three of them looked scummy. Because your iso only consisted of three posts all of which appeared to me as potential early scum posts, the word "garbage" felt like a sincere way to express my intuition regarding your iso. Also, we haven't played together, but I'm familiar with you as a player, and I'm not sure if I've completely read a game you were in but I've definitely read some of your posts, and I know you're a game solver who can write big walls, so I had that expectation going into your iso, which made it seem extra worse. I know that's not fair or accurate, that's just how I was (and am) biased toward reading your slot, and it's why I said "unless there's some exceptional dayplay in a good or bad direction...", it's specifically because of slots like yours that I included that qualifier.
Ok I know this is towards GuiltyLion and not me... but like... I'm responding

You called an ISO garbage BECAUSE it had 3 posts?? like, what?? just the logic of this... game just begun... wow. and like, you EXPECT giant walls from Guilty Lion?? like, fam... and you're saying it's not fair I ask you a question.... if we want to talk about fairness... I don't think that's a fair way to read GL, and like, since you were questioned, you're majorly backing off... so how am I not supposed to believe you were scum looking for an easy push??

idk, if you're calling an ISO garbage cause it only has 3 posts, it's like, you're just taking away from your credibility (might be the wrong word to use here) but if that's the basis for a read... why should I trust you on the others...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #300 (isolation #17) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:49 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 290, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 286, Andante wrote:
In post 280, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 275, The Praetorian wrote:
In post 272, VP Baltar wrote:
Terrified!
have you figured out who I am yet?
Maybe? I don't want to guess though because I don't like to ruin people's alts if I'm right
You don't care that multiple people think you're maf? What are your reads looking like?
Who, you and frogster? Frogster is tone reading me (after reading me wrong more than once before), and you're scumreading me for an offhand remark. I get it, it's RVS and people are poking for early reads. I don't particularly care though, no.

As far as my reads, I think frogster is probably lean town and I kind of like the way the Bulge is talking about mech and poking catboi. Catboi seems to be giving +town advice, though I found his crabbiness a bit weird.

Guilty Lion's vote on me is maybe a bit of a scummy stretch. Moreover than Praetorians, though I think I know who Prae is now.

That's about it? I don't really have strong reads yet.
I quoted that post cause like your priorities here are not even solving the game, it's just like you only care about every non game related thing, so I read that and went like "do you plan on doing anything do fix the "wrong read" on you??"

And yeah, I find it odd you don't care that like, there's genuine suspicion on you, and you don't care... like, it's not even a RVS "haha gottem!!"

alright, I do have a question on your reads, you're thinking bulge town off mech talk? cause I'm feeling the exact opposite, I've never played with bulge before so like, maybe you have expertise I don't have? but yeah, I do think it's interesting you town lean him, and if you don't mind, I'd LOVE to hear more on that read

and I mean yeah, I don't expect anyone to have strong reads right now, just curious with what people were thinking
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #302 (isolation #18) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:50 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 293, Dwlee99 wrote:VOTE: Andante
This is scum this game

Btw, we can unvote someone for defuser if we want somehow? I presume?
really? is this gonna be like an every game thing? or are you just scum and think this is the easiest way to enter here.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #305 (isolation #19) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:52 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 297, Cephrir wrote:Andante feels super different from last game, but maybe that's because she's caught up and tuned in?
different from control? I repped into that game and was greeted with "LOL ANDANTE SCUM" like from the start lol this my town game fam...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #306 (isolation #20) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:52 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 303, Dwlee99 wrote:Tbh I'm still in shock you were town in the last datisi game
so cause I was the "scummiest town ever" there, that makes me maf this game?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #309 (isolation #21) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:54 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 299, Dwlee99 wrote:She just is I get this vibe

1.) She's always scum
2.) Seriously read her post she's just scum
3.) Pooky is scum for not also realizing she is scum yet and killing her
1. I haven't flipped scum in forever
2. umm, that's actually rude, I'm trying my best here, so I'd love for you to point out the bad posts, cause I think my posts are good
3. pooky hasn't even been here since I showed up, so idk what you're trying to do here other than completely derail this
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #311 (isolation #22) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:55 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 308, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 306, Andante wrote:
In post 303, Dwlee99 wrote:Tbh I'm still in shock you were town in the last datisi game
so cause I was the "scummiest town ever" there, that makes me maf this game?
yes
I mean, if that's how you want to play this, I kinda have no interest...

VOTE: Dwlee
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #313 (isolation #23) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:55 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 310, Dwlee99 wrote:I'm having fun
im not
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #316 (isolation #24) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:57 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 312, Cephrir wrote:
In post 305, Andante wrote:
In post 297, Cephrir wrote:Andante feels super different from last game, but maybe that's because she's caught up and tuned in?
different from control? I repped into that game and was greeted with "LOL ANDANTE SCUM" like from the start lol this my town game fam...
Ya you were like an erratic force of nature in that game it was very entertaining and I'd have townread you for sure if I wasn't scum

That was my only exposure to you though so idk what is normal and that's fine. I'm not about to death tunnel you or anything
hahahaha I mean, maybe that means you're town here, cause umm I'm pretty sure I'm playing similarly!! I miss MUSHAGA.. it made that game AMAZING lol but also just give it time... I start strong, then like fall off the wagon and make no sense later... good stuff!! like, the game just started.. lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #319 (isolation #25) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 2:59 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 314, Dwlee99 wrote:Why are you instantly tilted that I've said you can be scum
cause it's literally just annoying when it's done every single game, and I was literally doing stuff, and you just do that, completely make me lose my train of thought, and I've literally forgotten what I was thinking, so whatever... if people can be coasty town, I want that role. Someone else can come up with good reads. I'll sheep.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #322 (isolation #26) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:00 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 320, Cephrir wrote:Yeah I actively want to give u time bc I find you entertaining c:

I'm still voting pooky right? VOTE: pooky
hahaha hopefully you're town this time!!!
What makes pooky maf?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:01 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 321, catboi wrote:Andante is probably my second most confident townread after Greeting.
What's scary is I actually believe the TR on me is a read town!you makes here, but like, I'm not entirely sold on the fact I tr you lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #329 (isolation #28) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:03 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 325, Cephrir wrote:
In post 322, Andante wrote:
In post 320, Cephrir wrote:Yeah I actively want to give u time bc I find you entertaining c:

I'm still voting pooky right? VOTE: pooky
hahaha hopefully you're town this time!!!
What makes pooky maf?
I have no idea whether he is I just feel like voting him to see what happens

Shhhhh tho dont tell him
Ah yes, I think I agree with that strong evidence!!! not looking good for pooky!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #336 (isolation #29) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:04 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 330, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Bell feels like he picked up a red role pm

VOTE: Bell
I just ISOd Bell, and I don't disagree with you on this lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #342 (isolation #30) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:06 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 332, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 329, Andante wrote:not looking good for pooky!!!
oh no whatever will i do

Captain Cephrir and his First Mate Andy got me on the run!
mehh I liked the Bell take, it's not something anyone else said, so like, I'm not voting you, especially after more votes going your way, at this rate you'll accidentaly get yeeted or something
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #348 (isolation #31) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:07 pm

Post by Andante »

Not gonna lie, I hate Dwlee's entrance here, feels like they're not even trying.. like "oh hahaha andante vote!!" then "lol get pooky" like, this is your entrance.... hello?? most of us are past rvs... wanna give real thoughts on something?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #380 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:24 pm

Post by Andante »

Mostly for me later, so I know what I'm thinking/where I'm at

Probably town:
catboi - I think town!catboi outs a TR on me where he did, cause scum!catboi had no reason
cephrir - based on the comment about me being "such obvious town" in control, but not here, I do think Cephrir is town, cause I think scum!Cephrir here views me the same as scum!ceph there, so there's be no question on me being town

Possibly town:
The Praetorian - there's been a few things, I could see it being town for sure, I'm not sold yet though

I'm thinking scum:
Morning Tweet - has definitely had moments I've been sus of, ummm doesn't appear to be playing with a towny mindset, I could be wrong, we'll see what content Tweet brings later
VP Balter - doesn't care that people SR him, the town!VP I remember is a LOT different than this, and had the line about asking "dumb questions" I HATED... I'm seriously convinced that line only comes from scum
Bell - I agree with Pooky on this one, I can definitely see Bell!scum here, but with the amount of coasting people... I'm not 100% sold on this SR, but I don't think Bell looks great

Evaluate later:
Frogsterking - I honestly think he's not town, but like, he's easy to sort, cause if he's maf he's gonna stop participating/trying, but gun to head... frog not town

No Clue:
PookyTheMagicalBear - just being Pooky, don't have him leaning one way or the other right now
Lukewarm
GuiltyLion
The Bulge - I THINK Bulge is worse than bell... I'd have to ISO Bulge, but not a huge fan of what I can recall from the posts, but not certain there's enough for me to commit to a SR
Dwlee99
Greeting
Andresvmb
Cat Scratch Fever
Menalque - called me town lean off 2 posts...d I kinda like that :) but could be TMI.. who knows
Titus
StrangeMatter
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #384 (isolation #33) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:25 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 375, Cephrir wrote:I refuse to be a day 1 target this game sorry my only other town role PM this year got taken away day 1 and we're not doing it again
LMAOOOOO wait what... you only get red PMs?? that's actually sucks though... sorry to hear that fam :/
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:27 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 385, Titus wrote:
In post 384, Andante wrote:
In post 375, Cephrir wrote:I refuse to be a day 1 target this game sorry my only other town role PM this year got taken away day 1 and we're not doing it again
LMAOOOOO wait what... you only get red PMs?? that's actually sucks though... sorry to hear that fam :/
My first 6 games on site, I got all scum PMS and won them all.
ooof... like, I love me a scum PM... but not back to back to back...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:29 pm

Post by Andante »

alright, time to let others play this game.. I expect something from everyone in my "no clue" pile that can help me sort them... thanks!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #394 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:32 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 387, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 380, Andante wrote:Dwlee99
>:(
I mean, what have you done that I should read into and sort you from? Like, if you expect a TR from "IM ENTERING AND VOTING ANDANTE" think again, cause like, I've been on top of this game, trying my best to sort people, and you literally just "don't care! andante maf!!" like, makes me feel like I'm wasting my time if you are town, so... not a great feeling, cause if I said something you hate, again, feel free to point it out, ask questions...

but yeah, got stuff to do, and if I didn't post my thoughts, yall are getting like an entirely new readslist tomorrow..
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:33 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 391, Morning Tweet wrote:andante have you noticed a difference between the me in this game versus the game we just played previously? I'm refering to the grandest idea one ofc]

pedit pedit pedit pedit: Okay bye :(
lol I promise I'm leaving soon.. got stuff to do!!! lol, but yeah like, grandest idea, I felt like you and pooky were just being funny, here yall aren't really even talking to each other? umm yeah that's all I got, cause truth be told, I paid minimal attention to that game, was busy with real life
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (isolation #38) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 3:41 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 380, Andante wrote:Mostly for me later, so I know what I'm thinking/where I'm at

Probably town:
catboi - I think town!catboi outs a TR on me where he did, cause scum!catboi had no reason
cephrir - based on the comment about me being "such obvious town" in control, but not here, I do think Cephrir is town, cause I think scum!Cephrir here views me the same as scum!ceph there, so there's be no question on me being town

Possibly town:
The Praetorian - there's been a few things, I could see it being town for sure, I'm not sold yet though
Titus - A good amount of posts I've liked, especially recently, want more, but I definitely think she's looking good

I'm thinking scum:
Morning Tweet - has definitely had moments I've been sus of, ummm doesn't appear to be playing with a towny mindset, I could be wrong, we'll see what content Tweet brings later
VP Balter - doesn't care that people SR him, the town!VP I remember is a LOT different than this, and had the line about asking "dumb questions" I HATED... I'm seriously convinced that line only comes from scum
Bell - I agree with Pooky on this one, I can definitely see Bell!scum here, but with the amount of coasting people... I'm not 100% sold on this SR, but I don't think Bell looks great

Evaluate later:
Frogsterking - I honestly think he's not town, but like, he's easy to sort, cause if he's maf he's gonna stop participating/trying, but gun to head... frog not town

No Clue:
PookyTheMagicalBear - just being Pooky, don't have him leaning one way or the other right now
Lukewarm
GuiltyLion
The Bulge - I THINK Bulge is worse than bell... I'd have to ISO Bulge, but not a huge fan of what I can recall from the posts, but not certain there's enough for me to commit to a SR
Dwlee99
Greeting
Andresvmb
Cat Scratch Fever
Menalque - called me town lean off 2 posts...d I kinda like that :) but could be TMI.. who knows
StrangeMatter
had to update 1 thing before I go :)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:24 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 456, Lukewarm wrote:I don't have 8 town leans yet, but
HEAL: Titus
HEAL: Andante
HEAL: Tweetie
HEAL: StrangeMatter
HEAL: Greeting

VOTE: Pooky
hold up, so the 5 you healed are your town leans? could I get some explanations on those?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #466 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:29 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 443, Frogsterking wrote:I feel like Pooky would need to have really polished scum play for their current iso to come from scum.

I feel Catboi is TMIing with their VP and Andante reads,
but maybe he's just got good reads.

Luke complaining about the catch up and overreacting to my read is a bad look.
ehhh the catboi read on me... very well could be from scum!catboi, but I feel like scum!catboi would be treating my slot differently here, I could be so wrong, but like, I'm not sorting him day 1 in this large game, he has seen my very best scum games, as well as a lot of my town, so ehhh not really sold on a "that read is TMI!!" type thing, nor do I think that's a path worth going down right now
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #468 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:30 pm

Post by Andante »

YESSS POOKY VS TWEET LETS GOOO!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #472 (isolation #42) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:33 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 470, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 466, Andante wrote:
In post 443, Frogsterking wrote:I feel like Pooky would need to have really polished scum play for their current iso to come from scum.

I feel Catboi is TMIing with their VP and Andante reads,
but maybe he's just got good reads.

Luke complaining about the catch up and overreacting to my read is a bad look.
ehhh the catboi read on me... very well could be from scum!catboi, but I feel like scum!catboi would be treating my slot differently here, I could be so wrong, but like, I'm not sorting him day 1 in this large game, he has seen my very best scum games, as well as a lot of my town, so ehhh not really sold on a "that read is TMI!!" type thing, nor do I think that's a path worth going down right now
I actually was just reflecting that Dwlee could be scum putting you on tilt intentionally.

I feel like catboi is probably town.
So Dwlee is probably just being Dwlee, like, they know that's a "safe entrance" I wouldn't sr Dwlee solely for that, they should become real obvious what their alignment is

so catboi went from TMIing, to probably town? what exactly cause the change of thought?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #475 (isolation #43) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:37 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 471, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 400, Andante wrote:
In post 391, Morning Tweet wrote:andante have you noticed a difference between the me in this game versus the game we just played previously? I'm refering to the grandest idea one ofc]

pedit pedit pedit pedit: Okay bye :(
lol I promise I'm leaving soon.. got stuff to do!!! lol, but yeah like, grandest idea, I felt like you and pooky were just being funny, here yall aren't really even talking to each other? umm yeah that's all I got, cause truth be told, I paid minimal attention to that game, was busy with real life
Wait you're reading me off of my interactions with Pooky? i actually just came on to see my favourite bear !! lol

I was.... scum in grand idea.....? Oh wait no I wasn't. I was third party. Truth be told i cant remember why i brought it up. I played like, mostly town-me in that game but it was still a hell of an unusual game

Uhh to comment on this though, my mood and general tone varies wildly from game to game. that game i thought Pooky and I argued good naturedly for probably the first half then actually argued for the second. That's just how the nature of that game was though, it wasn't because i was town in my mind. I tend to gravitate towards Pooky because i enjoy playing with him, even when arguing sometimes which is very rare for me

pedit: LOL

So Frog if nothing stands out and he's playing the way he usually does then I'm a bit confused what you're saying
lol I mean, you asked me for my thoughts on you there, you were 3p, I was 3p, pooky was maf... hahahaha, like I'm not reading yall's interactions here and comparing, but like, you asked my thoughts yall there, I even said it in SK pt... I thought you 2 were too funny to kill, here? like no interactions so honestly probably both town or both maf, cause 1 isn't trying to pocket the other or any of that

idkkkkk I'm just tired right now, don't want to do work, so I'm here till I wanna sleep
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #478 (isolation #44) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:40 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 477, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:excuse me i tried very hard to pocket tweetie in that GIM game

i even tried to recruit her but she is very anti-fun
yes lol and it was very funny, here, yall aren't really even talking so I'm more inclined to think yall are just both town, cause town is not trying to pocket people lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #481 (isolation #45) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:43 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 411, Andante wrote:
In post 380, Andante wrote:Mostly for me later, so I know what I'm thinking/where I'm at

Probably town:
PookyTheMagicalBear - not trying to pocket Tweet, and I feel like that's what scum!pooky would be doing

Possibly town:
Titus - A good amount of posts I've liked, especially recently, want more, but I definitely think she's looking good
Morning Tweet -
has definitely had moments I've been sus of, ummm doesn't appear to be playing with a towny mindset, I could be wrong, we'll see what content Tweet brings later
Upgrading to a possibly town, cause same reason as Pooky, I feel like scum!Tweet would be more trying to pocket pooky

I'm thinking scum:

Evaluate later:

No Clue:
Lukewarm
GuiltyLion
Dwlee99
Greeting
Andresvmb
Cat Scratch Fever
StrangeMatter
While I'm thinking of it I should update this
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (isolation #46) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:44 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 479, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 476, Lukewarm wrote:Titus was my early town read for a dumb reason.
Oh, and after that I actually found her non-serious mason claim townie, even if I dont like fake mason claiming.

Both from an approach from her towards a possible miselim if he is town, but not in a way that I think scum would do for a partner if he is scum. But also in a similarity in how I've seen her approach games before.

I would say greeting and Titus are my strongest reads of those 5
alright, thank you!!! I have no further questions right now
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (isolation #47) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:46 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 480, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 327, Dwlee99 wrote:Like at all lol

I scumread you in the last datisi game. I think our previous game together I probably townread you? This isn't a super longstanding pattern like you're making it out to be
I want to know which games Dwlee is referring to here.
In post 371, Bell wrote:*scum can you please nom Frogster king first as bomb guy.

Pedit: feels fake.
Bell can you explain what you were attempting to communicate here?
previous game? uhhh I believe there's 2 recent nes that come to mind
jk just the 1
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=88949

ahhh see, everything just blurs together, but sure, funny once, repeat it? gets old
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (isolation #48) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:48 pm

Post by Andante »

I have 9 unsorted people... ughh rip, at least I don't have like 6-7 scum reads!! like, maybe my reads are... right??? I GOT THIS!! OH SCUM BE SCARED!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #485 (isolation #49) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:48 pm

Post by Andante »

also I don't think I'm sold on Luke maf
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #490 (isolation #50) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:53 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 487, Morning Tweet wrote:Andante lol i know sorry that was a stupid question in hindsight. I get alignments of previous games mixed a lot
lol it's all good!!! no such thing as stupid questions!!! I answer everything directed my way and more!!! (and if I miss is, it's an accident) don't want anyone feeling like I'm ignoring!!!

and frogs, I'm confused... lol what?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #491 (isolation #51) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:54 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 488, Bell wrote:
In post 480, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 327, Dwlee99 wrote:Like at all lol

I scumread you in the last datisi game. I think our previous game together I probably townread you? This isn't a super longstanding pattern like you're making it out to be
I want to know which games Dwlee is referring to here.
In post 371, Bell wrote:*scum can you please nom Frogster king first as bomb guy.

Pedit: feels fake.
Bell can you explain what you were attempting to communicate here?
You posted a wall, so I wanted you to die.
The feels fake thing was to Dwlee.

@Luke: Okay. Sure.
I mean Bell... I'm telling yall I don't TR frogs... lmao feels very off
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #492 (isolation #52) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:55 pm

Post by Andante »

I could see Bell and Frogs as partners actually.... oh we're gonna go into dangerous territory real soon... when I get locked into team reads...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (isolation #53) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:57 pm

Post by Andante »

hmm yeah, I need to just go to bed, and figure this out tomorrow, idk if it's just the fact I'm tired, or if frogs is actually maf, but frogs is NOT reading as town at all to me, like, 493 for example... why does town frogs say that??
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #497 (isolation #54) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:58 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 494, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Frogster here feels so different from his scumgame in Internal Affairs that he's probably my strongest townread right now. What's caught your eye there, Andante?
the only difference is literally the fact he didn't play infernal affairs... then got very behind... like here, game just started, of course he's on top of it, just like that game...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #500 (isolation #55) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 4:59 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 496, Bell wrote:
In post 492, Andante wrote:I could see Bell and Frogs as partners actually.... oh we're gonna go into dangerous territory real soon... when I get locked into team reads...
Please don't partner hunt before there are flips. This is a waste of time and brain power.
but I like partner hunting so much more!!! like, there's 4 whole mafia... so 4 people are here with the knowledge like "ok, gotta vote anyone outside these 3..."
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #501 (isolation #56) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:00 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 498, Bell wrote:
In post 490, Andante wrote:
In post 487, Morning Tweet wrote:Andante lol i know sorry that was a stupid question in hindsight. I get alignments of previous games mixed a lot
lol it's all good!!! no such thing as stupid questions!!! I answer everything directed my way and more!!! (and if I miss is, it's an accident) don't want anyone feeling like I'm ignoring!!!

and frogs, I'm confused... lol what?
You ignored me!!!! Woof.
sorry!!! wasn't intentional!! just give me the post number or requote it plz
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #503 (isolation #57) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:01 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 499, Bell wrote:I'm mostly satisfied with Andante for lying about going to bed and instead spamming here.
lmao I'm not too satisfied... largely cause I want to sleep!! but like, people are showing up, and I wanna talk to some new people!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #507 (isolation #58) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:03 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 504, Bell wrote:The odds of you being wrong is astronomically high, I can't remember the last time someone mentioned an associative day 1 and had it right.
Today is not such a day.

@Andante, nah. I don't care about it anymore tbh. I was just teasing.
if there's any point in the entire game I have partner reads right... it's almost always early game, so I voice my thoughts... if I individually SR 2 people, and their interactions are odd... high chance both just scum....

and lol alright!! I just don't want people feeling ignored!! cause I'm really not intentionally ignoring stuff
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #512 (isolation #59) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:07 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 505, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 497, Andante wrote:
In post 494, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Frogster here feels so different from his scumgame in Internal Affairs that he's probably my strongest townread right now. What's caught your eye there, Andante?
the only difference is literally the fact he didn't play infernal affairs... then got very behind... like here, game just started, of course he's on top of it, just like that game...
That's fair, but not really enough to sway my read on him. I'd argue that falling behind in the first place is scum indicative for him.
hasn't had the chance to fall behind yet tbh, that's where I was mostly like, I'll sort him later

and I think @frogs,
yeah I know, I'm not saying Dwlee is lock town, I'm just saying I'm not putting Dwlee as lock scum for annoying me there, I mean I think I'm voting them, so like... yeah idk what thought of mine you're wanting there, like, Dwlee is repeating something they've done before, only this time, that's all they've done... so yeah I scum lean Dwlee over Town lean, but I'm not gonna scream for a dwlee lim, I have 8 unsorted people...

CSF is joining the possible town pool next time I update that list
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #60) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:12 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 481, Andante wrote:

Probably town:
PookyTheMagicalBear - not trying to pocket Tweet, and I feel like that's what scum!pooky would be doing

Possibly town:
Morning Tweet -
has definitely had moments I've been sus of, ummm doesn't appear to be playing with a towny mindset, I could be wrong, we'll see what content Tweet brings later
Upgrading to a possibly town, cause same reason as Pooky, I feel like scum!Tweet would be more trying to pocket pooky
Cat Scratch Fever - has only had good posts, I completely agree with the Dwlee stuff they're saying, I want more on others before I commit to a strong TR though

I'm thinking scum:

Evaluate later:

No Clue:
Lukewarm - mehhh everyone else thinks scum, idk, gave decent reasonings for the heals, not exactly reasons I see maf giving, but probably need to talk to catboi tomorrow on this one
GuiltyLion
Dwlee99
Greeting
Andresvmb
StrangeMatter
List has been requested!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #61) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:13 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 514, Frogsterking wrote:I thought you just said you were about to update the list again
lol I mean I just posted it like 30 posts ago!!! not much changes in 30 posts...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #518 (isolation #62) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:16 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 516, Andante wrote:

Probably town:

Possibly town:
Morning Tweet -
Cat Scratch Fever - has only had good posts, I completely agree with the Dwlee stuff they're saying, I want more on others before I commit to a strong TR though

Maybe town... IDK!!! LATER PROBLEM TO SORT!!!
Bell -
I agree with Pooky on this one, I can definitely see Bell!scum here, but with the amount of coasting people... I'm not 100% sold on this SR, but I don't think Bell looks great
I think bell might be town, and that's like mostly a gut read

I'm thinking scum:

Evaluate later:

No Clue:
Lukewarm - mehhh everyone else thinks scum, idk, gave decent reasonings for the heals, not exactly reasons I see maf giving, but probably need to talk to catboi tomorrow on this one
GuiltyLion
Dwlee99
Greeting
Andresvmb
StrangeMatter
oops forgot to move Bell!!! SORRY BELL!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #519 (isolation #63) » Wed Mar 23, 2022 5:17 pm

Post by Andante »

lol yeah I talk too much.. yall got this!! I'll let others take a turn at talking/doing stuff!! have fun!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (isolation #64) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:00 am

Post by Andante »

About Dwlee stuff:

lol ok, so I saw it last night on my phone but figured I'd let people say whatever before I stepped in, after the mini normal 2262, Dwlee was like, "you were way too scummy to be town" and we were talking about that, and that's where I went "I mean, people generally TR my scum play more than my town play" cause yeah, as my town game goes on, I change reads a lot, and well, not everyone loves that.

I do find it really interesting, Dwlee is using that point here... now.. THIS EARLY... Yall can think what you want of it, part of me believes since Dwlee seems to be so passionate about me maf, they're likely town, but like, I kinda know town!dwlee, I just want more actual solving, not repeating something I said to them a few days ago, like, I'm sorry you were just convinced my town game was scum!me...

Like, this was legit my only scum game recently that I was fully engaged in here, and not busy/overwhelmed by other stuff:
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=88224
and I think I did pretty well!!! Well enough to endgame? yaaasss
but I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm sure my scum game would be a lot better than that right now, so @ meta people, have fun if that's the route you want to go, but I'm not talking about it again

and other than that, not really any thoughts, frogs... had me laughing at Cat being too good to be true, that's really not a bad point.....but it definitely doesn't fit with my frogs!maf thought, so I'll have to look into that later, but yeah, I'm definitely suspicious of like the "perfect entrances" and "no bad takes" cause the entrance too was right as I "was leaving" like, trying to time it so no one was really arround to apply pressure... kiiinnndddaaaaa sus if you ask me.... but that's either a later tonight problem or a tomorrow problem to look into, and the sudden like interest people are having in frogs is making me think the Cat!maf path is a good path to look into, cause initially there was a bunch of "no way frogs maf!!" now it's feeling a lot different, and idk how I feel about that
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (isolation #65) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:01 am

Post by Andante »

lol I just realized... there's 2 cats.... catboi is not Cat!! the Cat in 614 is Cat Scratch
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #619 (isolation #66) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:08 am

Post by Andante »

In post 618, Frogsterking wrote:Menalque..I wonder what kind of game you're playing at here..
what do you mean by this?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #622 (isolation #67) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:11 am

Post by Andante »

In post 620, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 603, Frogsterking wrote: looks like a scumpost to me.
I agree
I'm not seeing it, please explain what about it looks scummy, and in addition to that, can I get your thoughts on Cat Scratch please?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (isolation #68) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:25 am

Post by Andante »

In post 623, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 622, Andante wrote:
In post 620, Lukewarm wrote:
In post 603, Frogsterking wrote: looks like a scumpost to me.
I agree
I'm not seeing it, please explain what about it looks scummy, and in addition to that, can I get your thoughts on Cat Scratch please?
In post 586, Bell wrote:My lukewarm algorithm is reading red.
"I have a way of reading Luke and it makes me think that he is scum"

When asked to back up his read, his response was
In post 601, Bell wrote:
In post 595, Menalque wrote:
In post 592, Bell wrote:It’s pretty much related to how they’re navigating suspicion. What they’re choosing to address, how long they choose to address a topic, etc.
Could you highlight where pls? I’ve looked at the iso and I can maybe get on board but I want a better idea of what you’re seeing first
I have no idea how to highlight vague pattern differentials.
They’ll post more. Maybe those new posts will trip your scumdar.
Maybe skim the scum game they linked that they’re proud of.
And see the differences between town luke and scum luke.

I’m not sure how much you’ve played with them tho, so I’m not sure how familiar you are with town luke.
-I cannot point to any posts or really explain it
-Second line precludes the possibility that I could be town
-Tells someone else to go do meta work to figure out why I am scum, despite not being able to say anything about it themselves

Felt more like posturing about me being scum then an actual read.
Ahhh yeah ok I can kinda see it, like overall, it's not really something that has me going "LOCK SCUM!!" like, yes it's a bad look that we're going "Luke maf, now look for yourself" cause usually if you have a SR you have something to back it up, but also along those lines, why would scum answer like bell did there? instead of "these are bad posts" so for me it goes both ways tbh, it's still very early. Not saying I disagree about it being a bad look!!! Like, I definitely agree it's terrible, but I'm not certain that alone makes Bell maf, like I think I'm actually more suspicious of Cat Scratch right now, but again, I need more.. a lot more

Ok, no thoughts? so like.. nothing about how Cat Scratch comes in and basically repeats the top thoughts at the time? and that Dwlee push?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #629 (isolation #69) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:28 am

Post by Andante »

catboi, am I crazy for thinking Cat might be maf? like, they don't even have a lot of posts, but something there feels really off to me... idk
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (isolation #70) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:47 am

Post by Andante »

In post 518, Andante wrote:
In post 516, Andante wrote:

Probably town:

Possibly town:
Dwlee99 - I wanna say this is gonna be Dwlee's town game, but.. the heavy focus on me has me suspicious, cause I feel like for scum!Dwlee here, the EASIEST thing to do, would be to "push andante for RXNs" like, it's not hard to push me.. I know that much.. but if they actually start solving/making actual reads, probably gonna move them to more towny pool.
Morning Tweet -

Maybe town... IDK!!! LATER PROBLEM TO SORT!!!
Bell -
I agree with Pooky on this one, I can definitely see Bell!scum here, but with the amount of coasting people... I'm not 100% sold on this SR, but I don't think Bell looks great
I think bell might be town, and that's like mostly a gut read
Lukewarm - mehhh everyone else thinks scum, idk, gave decent reasonings for the heals, not exactly reasons I see maf giving, but probably need to talk to catboi tomorrow on this one - lol still need to talk to catboi... hahaha not now though - umm I kinda am getting good vibes right now from luke, not gona lie

Lol my 2 Maybe towns are going at each other too... kinda funny

I'm thinking scum:
Cat Scratch Fever -
has only had good posts, I completely agree with the Dwlee stuff they're saying, I want more on others before I commit to a strong TR though
idk.. this morning I like really woke up thinking about frog's "too good to be true" comment, and now I can't stop thinking about that, I know what I want to see that'll convince me Cat town, and that will throw Cat in the lock town pool, soo I'm not super worried
VP Balter - doesn't care that people SR him, the town!VP I remember is a LOT different than this, and had the line about asking "dumb questions" I HATED... I'm seriously convinced that line only comes from scum - Might be town actually ** need to look into ISO later, also how dare VP not remember we've played at least 1 normal together before... pshhh

Evaluate later:
Frogsterking - I honestly think he's not town, but like, he's easy to sort, cause if he's maf he's gonna stop participating/trying, but gun to head... frog not town - aghhh but frogs has had good takes... who knows?!?!

No Clue:
GuiltyLion -
Greeting
Andresvmb
StrangeMatter
oops forgot to move Bell!!! SORRY BELL!!!
I'm just gonna update this with what I'm thinking cause I got thoughtsss then I'll be back later - yeah my lists are kinda ordered for what I most believe to least believe.. down to 6 people in the "no clue" pool.... not too bad!!!! not feeling too great about umm my actual SRs though, 4 maf.. I don't have strong conviction behind my 2 scum leans... and telling me there's 2-4 in my no clue pool?? lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (isolation #71) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:55 am

Post by Andante »

@catboi alright, hmmm, yeah I know only 11 posts, like, it's not a SR I'd die on right now, but it's just, I can't get over the like "perfect takes" like, I'd SR that over bell's "look for yourself" reasoning, idk!! we'll see what happens
In post 631, The Praetorian wrote:andante town
Lukewarm scum
vp still scum
Frogster town
Cephrir scum

just need one more, maybe bell randed scum again lul
I'm gonna need something on the Cephrir SR, like, what are you seeing that I'm not?
In post 632, The Praetorian wrote:for the first time ever im having trouble keeping up with a large games posts and im following my own advice on how to at least stay engage. Ngl it isnt a bad method
lol, my strat is just "dump all thoughts into the thread... preferably by quoting the same post over and over, and bam! never lost!!

@VP uhh I'm not gonna go searching, but I wanna say you were in the 3 maf doc normal game with osuka - lol jk no you weren't I honestly feel like I remember being in a game with you though.. ok this is gonna bother me, I'll just go through yours in a sec
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #640 (isolation #72) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:57 am

Post by Andante »

FOUND IT VP!!!! Pick your poison
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (isolation #73) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:00 am

Post by Andante »

In post 637, The Praetorian wrote:i shall stay ignored and dodge the nightkill epic
but what if I wanna fearkill you for SRing my partners? XD
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #643 (isolation #74) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:04 am

Post by Andante »

In post 640, Andante wrote:FOUND IT VP!!!! Pick your poison
ughhh and skiming that I know exactly why you were coming to mind... maybe I compare the meta later... probably not though...

ughh sometimes I hate the game of mafia lol it's like, how much effort do I want to give, for a point that may or may not be stupid... good news is, I have like 20 minutes max till I have to leave so it aint happening now.. ughh but if I really do SR VP I wanna compare that town game to this to see how different they are... VP please just be towny here or someone else be scummy plz. thanks!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (isolation #75) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:05 am

Post by Andante »

In post 625, Datisi wrote:the vote counter is acting weird and i'm counting votes by hand, let me know if i make any mistakes.
omg... that is... rip
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #645 (isolation #76) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:09 am

Post by Andante »

UNVOTE:
I already have way too many posts this game... well I should unvote before going, cause people love to like speed lim lately.. and I'd rather not lim till Andres shows up, and uhh like I can get some kind of read on my 6 unknowns lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #647 (isolation #77) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:26 am

Post by Andante »

yeah there's like no rush lol, I'll be gone for like the next 12 hours... ughh we love Bayesian!!! I want to say... my reads are really wrong somewhere, so I think I need to look into them and really question the ones I'm calling town, cause if I tr 2 maf, that'll really explain what I'm seeing here.. woooo yeet in my TRs today maybe?? hahahaha next level strats!!!
Step 1: make reads
Step 2: yeet in the town reads!!!! lmaooooo

probably yeeting in the TRs/no reads though tbh
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #649 (isolation #78) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:28 am

Post by Andante »

In post 648, Andresvmb wrote:I can’t believe there’s this many pages in this game already.
24 hours 24 pages. easy!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #650 (isolation #79) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:32 am

Post by Andante »

Gotta keep talking so no one explodes!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (isolation #80) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 9:55 am

Post by Andante »

In post 765, Greeting wrote:This, I think is town:

HEAL: Morning Tweet

HEAL: Frogsterking

There is definitely scum in:
Lukewarm
Cephrir
and
VP Baltar

HURT: Cephrir

VOTE: Cephrir

Plus, I don't trust
Andante
, she has a playstyle which I can never read well.

HURT: Andante
excuse me? you hate my playstyle so what point are you trying to make? You calling me scum?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (isolation #81) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:00 am

Post by Andante »

Also, I'll fix my Luke read later, basically my plan there was to just go "yeah you're town!! talk to me!!" cause I think town luke makes good reads, and it just sucks when everyone is set on you being maf, I've been there before, so I was really hoping to make it a little easier on luke, and whelp luke left so that's fun, I'll like actually sort luke/fire later, I just wanted to clarify, I did not have a TR I'd die by on luke!!! I was mostly just trying to make the game a little more fun for him

ok, I'll be back later, I HAVE to do something.. wanted to say that on luke, and had the question for greeting, cause why the heck does my play style matter? it'd be one thing if you made an attempt to engage in a conversation with me here, but "i don't trust andante cause of her playstyle" EXCUSE ME???? not saying yall have to make me a bomb expert, I don't care, if I'm in front of a bomb I'm making every effort to solve it. so make me one or dont, don't care, but if we're going after my playstyle?? seriously?? I HAVE HAD NO INTERACTIONS WITH YOU AT ALL THIS GAME GREETING... WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #798 (isolation #82) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:03 am

Post by Andante »

In post 792, Andante wrote:
In post 765, Greeting wrote:This, I think is town:

HEAL: Morning Tweet

There is definitely scum in:
Lukewarm
Cephrir
and
VP Baltar

HURT: Cephrir

VOTE: Cephrir

Plus, I don't trust
Andante
, she has a playstyle which I can never read well.

HURT: Andante
excuse me? you hate my playstyle so what point are you trying to make? You calling me scum?
Also, Greeting's 3 heals are odd to me... cause none of those 3 are people I really TR
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #801 (isolation #83) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:05 am

Post by Andante »

People "We're voting GL for no reason"
GL just isn't here...

real exciting wagon people!! at least go pick someone who is here and get that reaction.. voting GL accomplishes nothing... yall went back to mech talk while I was gone... like ughhh I really don't understand yall. making 0 sense
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (isolation #84) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:11 am

Post by Andante »

mmk yeah, just you and fire, I thought it was more, my b, I just legit haven't seen anything from GL so I'm curious why we're even voting there right now

I do not like fire's thoughts posted.. like the "I was reading along, and here's my thoughts" I think the take on me is exceptionally bad, and fire going "I thought luke was scum... hahaha he wasn't" umm why do I care?? and like, those thoughts do nothing.. not AI at all cause you weren't even in the game, and I HATE the take on one of my posts soooo that's fun. later problem though
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (isolation #85) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:12 am

Post by Andante »

Like, Andres was giving me major scum vibes earlier, I SR Andres a lot more than GL lol ok yeah, I gotta step away for real now
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (isolation #86) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:39 am

Post by Andante »

I think I know what we need.. I want some readslists from people please. don't have to have 19 names on it, I wanna know some thoughts, cause some of yall, I think your reads are 1 way, you post, and they're clearly not, so if I could see who we're thinking are the top candidates for scum... that'd be amazing
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #823 (isolation #87) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:41 am

Post by Andante »

fun take: I think fire and mena are maf together
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #883 (isolation #88) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:56 pm

Post by Andante »

having 2 new people is honestly kinda killing my momentum here, like, I was finally just having a grasp on people, now in walks 2 people who make me feel completely opposite about the slot they're replacing, and I really don't wanna deal with that right now, I do want greetings answers to whatever I asked earlier, ummm other than that idk what I want to further tis game tbh tried skimming what's happened since I was last here, mehh it's just the same people talking, and the same people not talking, idk see yall tomorrow sometime, have a good night!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #885 (isolation #89) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:58 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 881, fireisredsir wrote:i think talking about who i replaced was relevant here. if i scumread them while reading along, then that helps me sort the people who wagoned them. it makes me feel like it's more likely the wagon was town-driven, although maf could have taken advantage of it
why do you keep wanting to talk about how luke was scummy? if you keep this up I'm just voting you, like, can you please just talk about who you SR? cause you talking about SRing luke the most means you think luke is the most likely here to be maf, and thus we should vote you, continuously saying "LUKE WAS SCUMMY LETS TALK ABOUT IT" is like the least town thing you can do here, if you're maf and looking for "busywork" just go discuss mech, cause I'm sure people are happy to talk about mech, but I'm seriously done hearing "Luke was scummy" or "I scumread luke" THAT DOES NOT HELP US AT ALL...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #887 (isolation #90) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 2:59 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 884, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:Andante says good night but she will probly be up spamming the thread for another 4 hours
hahaha shhh I mean, it's only 8pm here.... but uhhh probably just calling it a night, unless anyone in the next 5 minutes actually wants to talk game...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #893 (isolation #91) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:08 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 890, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 883, Andante wrote:mehh it's just the same people talking, and the same people not talking, idk see yall tomorrow sometime, have a good night!!
what heck, I'm talking now!!
sure, but not really saying anything too new/giving many thoughts, nothing I'd really interact with, just kinda there... like "here's a post..." I'd probably want to hear more of your thoughts, but like, I'm kinda just done tonight, its been a long day

I already have a million posts here, people probably don't want spam so uhhh lol sorry not sorry, 2 replacements on people I was trying to work with... like, ughh feels like I wasted effort, and now I'm just kinda fried, maybe sleep brings back the caring motivation, so I think it was Titus who said "I'll just sit back and let others solve" anyone with that mindset.... why the heck is that your plan... YOU HAVE TO GIVE THOUGHTS AND ENGAGE WITH PEOPLE TO BE ABLE TO BE READ...

ok yeah I'm sleeping, bye yall! have fun
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #896 (isolation #92) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:09 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 892, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:I do think Tweetie is more on the hedgy side but she's one of those players that becomes more readable the later into a game it gets because she has absolutely terrible endurance as scum so it's p obvious later if she's a baddie.

She's absolutely a monster if she replaces into a game that has flips to work with because she's relentless but I can see her getting confused in a large theme that moves along fairly quickly. She hasn't done anything that makes me think she's town but I tend to give her a longer leash than most because like if she's town then she will be pretty useful later and if she's bad she'll be like obviously bad.
she's suspicious, but I don't wanna yeet her here, there's definitely better D1 yeets...

Can we have Tweet being a bomb expert with me? that's be fun!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #897 (isolation #93) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:10 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 895, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:
In post 893, Andante wrote:ok yeah I'm sleeping, bye yall! have fun
3 hours later she's going to be spamming this thread in her sleep :3
#MafiaIsLife
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #901 (isolation #94) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:14 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 898, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:why dont u want me to be a bomb expert with you

this is hurtful towards me
I do!!! that'd be fun!! can me you tweetie have a bomb?? and whoever else?

OR... mafia works with us, and you're diffusing the bomb, and tweetie and I are the experts!! hahahaha
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #902 (isolation #95) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:14 pm

Post by Andante »

HEAL: Pooky
I mean, I'm good with Pooky being a bomb expert
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #903 (isolation #96) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:15 pm

Post by Andante »

hahaha ahhh too much fun here to go sleep... you people are the best!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #905 (isolation #97) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:28 pm

Post by Andante »

LOL I LOVE THAT PLAN!!!!
@everyone if I’m being a bomb expert, please put Pooky with me!!! thanks!!!

alright, night for real!! lol love this game
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #934 (isolation #98) » Thu Mar 24, 2022 4:18 pm

Post by Andante »

ok hold up… POOKY??? You have a phd in game theory?? is that for reals?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #992 (isolation #99) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:08 am

Post by Andante »

In post 975, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 972, catboi wrote:
In post 970, Frogsterking wrote:Catboi can I get your thoughts on my current solve of VP + fire + Praet + GL
I think trying to heroolve day 1 is silly. I think GL is more likely town than not. VP Baltar is still...not bad vibes? I feel like I see him get wrongly suspected every game as town.
I'm silly. I also think it's helpful to try early.

I think Cat, Cat, Andante, me and Greeting all townread each other, is there anyone else you would add to that list?
uh what?? you think I tr those 4? what makes you think that…
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (isolation #100) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:08 am

Post by Andante »

can more people please heal pooky!!! I want to solve a bomb with pooky!!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #994 (isolation #101) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:10 am

Post by Andante »

In post 983, Malakittens wrote:greeting / frog are more likely than town EOP4
what makes greeting town?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #995 (isolation #102) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:13 am

Post by Andante »

In post 993, Andante wrote:can more people please heal pooky!!! I want to solve a bomb with pooky!!!!
also, not a huge fan of being with 3 whole people that… I don’t tr like at all… like can I request like catboi in my group then if I can’t have pooky? cause I don’t think me + 3 non TRs ends well
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (isolation #103) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 1:27 am

Post by Andante »

In post 996, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 995, Andante wrote:
In post 993, Andante wrote:can more people please heal pooky!!! I want to solve a bomb with pooky!!!!
also, not a huge fan of being with 3 whole people that… I don’t tr like at all… like can I request like catboi in my group then if I can’t have pooky? cause I don’t think me + 3 non TRs ends well
How do you feel about the group I suggested of you, frogster, Greeting and catboi?

You want pooky, who would you sub out from that group?
frog greeting catboi is better than frog greeting mala, like, why can’t I just go to group 2? no one’s listening to my TRs, so they’re probably right, people are TRing my SRs… so idk how I feel about that… like, even if it’s just a scumlean I have… people are TRing without much reason… I’m good voting out fire yes, but we need to figure out bomb stuff before we do that
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1015 (isolation #104) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:02 am

Post by Andante »

fire, there’s 1000 posts here, and it’s d1.. and you’re already reading meta?? like i was gonna tell you how I’d tr you, but tbh i don’t think there’s anything that would make me

and vp, i’m not saying it’s specifically that game, I’m saying your comment (i think 38) about “i’m just gonna ask stupid questions) got me heavily suspicious of you, and overall i don’t think you’re playing like town

(lol dog wok me up 6am.. went back to bed and now it’s 10… today is a great day already!!)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1018 (isolation #105) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:22 am

Post by Andante »

I mean, I believe I said you're not playing how I remember you playing, and I haven't really seen anything here that makes me go "yes! VP town!!" but others are so I'm just kinda letting you chill, fire on the other hand... yeah I think fire just gonna go, unless they have good answers to questions I ask later, but that whole readslist and discussion that luke was scummy.. lmaoo nah I'm not caring for it, like, yeah I believed luke was looking good, then fire's all "luke was looking bad!!" like what? idk thinking about it is breaking my mind, I'll eventually figure out what I want to do on that.. easiest answer, just yeet fire
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1020 (isolation #106) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:23 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1011, Dwlee99 wrote:Then stop saying the exact opposite of what I'm thinking
In post 1012, catboi wrote:It's possible to be town and have a different opinion, you know.
Dwlee... you've been calling me scum from the start, I think, if town, maybe your reads are just backwards this game...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1021 (isolation #107) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:24 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1019, Greeting wrote:
In post 792, Andante wrote:excuse me? you hate my playstyle so what point are you trying to make? You calling me scum?
This is such a misrepresentation of what I said and meant.

I am aiming to support the towniest people I can find in this game to be bomb experts. I don't know how to read you well, so I'd rather you weren't a bomb expert. I also don't get why people townread you at all.

That's all, folks!
how is me asking you a question a misrepresentation??
I have the most posts here I think, if you don't tr me, then you sr me, so why? what's the reason?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1023 (isolation #108) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:28 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1022, Greeting wrote:
In post 833, GuiltyLion wrote:haven't read up yet, about to do so now, but looked at the latest VC and it seems like a lot of my initial desired experts are fairly consensus so

HEAL: Andante
HEAL: Greeting
HEAL: Menalque

will retract if I notice any issues during the catch up
Why would you care at all if me/
Andante
/
Frogsterking
or whomever else was a consensus townread? Why does it matter so much?
yooo I missed this!! responding to the heal list.. WHY DO PEOPLE NOT HEAL ME WITH A SINGLE TR OF MINE??? like, that's kinda what's annoying me, like, if I can't be a bomb expert WITH someone I tr (even if it's just 1 person) I literally don't want it, cause you're asking for it to go wrong by throwing me in a PT with my SRs (or just people I don't tr)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1025 (isolation #109) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:29 am

Post by Andante »

know what, I have the answer to all my problems... everyone please un heal me. thanks
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1026 (isolation #110) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:29 am

Post by Andante »

lmao epic page top
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1028 (isolation #111) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:32 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1024, Greeting wrote:
In post 1021, Andante wrote:
In post 1019, Greeting wrote:
In post 792, Andante wrote:excuse me? you hate my playstyle so what point are you trying to make? You calling me scum?
This is such a misrepresentation of what I said and meant.

I am aiming to support the towniest people I can find in this game to be bomb experts. I don't know how to read you well, so I'd rather you weren't a bomb expert. I also don't get why people townread you at all.

That's all, folks!
how is me asking you a question a misrepresentation??
I have the most posts here I think, if you don't tr me, then you sr me, so why? what's the reason?
I don't hate your playstyle, I never said I did, plus I didn't call you scum.

From my point of view, this game involves both townhunting and scumhunting at the same time. I feel like it's mechanically much better to put in a townread as a bomb expert than a nullread.
you said: Plus, I don't trust Andante, she has a playstyle which I can never read well.
like, why does my playstyle even matter? if you have a problem with one part just tell me... only want long wall posts? I can do that!! like, I read that, took it as "don't like andante cause of her playstyle" like, ok.. how else am I supposed to respond to that?? wanna tell me the specifics? what I can do to be more readable?? cause this is just the beggining, and if you hate how I play.... we're in for a long game
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1030 (isolation #112) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:41 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1029, fireisredsir wrote:i don't think i can read you very well either andante, and your playstyle is a big part of that. that is not at all saying that i hate your playstyle or don't like you. being readable by others is only part of the game
what are your reads currently looking like this game, I think that'd help me
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1034 (isolation #113) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:48 am

Post by Andante »

lol I keep getting distracted by all the talk about me.. ok VP, pick a person, we're sorting them, lets gooo
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1035 (isolation #114) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:50 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1032, Greeting wrote:
In post 988, Malakittens wrote:Ugh catboi is sassy this game.
why are you so grumpy? :(
Hello,
Mala
!

I don't feel like
catboi
is sassy. Sassiness is being slightly mean like poking fun into something.
Catboi
was being obviously rude, not just to me but to
Pooky
and
VP Baltar
. Unfortunately, I feel like this could potentially be alignment indicative. I've played with
catboi
a few times before and he was never like this. Which is why I will not be supporting him to be a bomb expert today.

There's also a second reason: he seems to be very knowledgeable about this setup, which could either mean that he's individually very experienced in mafia games and games in general (likely), but this knowledge could have also been a result of him having a private space to analyse the setup with someone equally experienced (also likely).

And we know that all PTs are open for business. I intepret this as also including the scum PT.
In post 2, Datisi wrote:all private topics will be open at all times.
This actually sums up a lot of my thoughts about catboi, but I'm just kinda ignoring him for now, but I do think this is a good take Greeting!! maybe you are town...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1039 (isolation #115) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:57 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1036, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1030, Andante wrote:what are your reads currently looking like this game, I think that'd help me
im not feeling a lot of strong ones. im finding it kinda hard to play the game in the way that i normally would like to, prob cause i entered the game with a bunch of votes already on me and that changes a lot of dynamics

but...

id say greeting and frog look p towny. catboi and vp look towny also but they're scary so idk if I trust them. im also kinda hesitantly trusting lion for now despite my initial sus. for scum rn im most interested in MT, menalque, andres. im not really feeling very trusting of csf, strange, and bell and am keeping an eye there, but am not really interested in pursuing there at the moment. the rest are somewhere in between or i don't have a good feel for them yet
hmm ok, can I get some explanations for the catboi tr, and why you're trusting lion even though you're sus of lion? (Don't worry about "scary" people... I promise they're just like me and you, super nice!!)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1041 (isolation #116) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:00 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1037, VP Baltar wrote:All that being said, catboi did seem slightly aggressive in a few interactions, where it seemed a bit much. Could also just be having RL annoyances I guess, so overall, not sure I agree with him not being an expert. He does have a good grasp of the setup, and I think that's something we want to leverage if he's town.
his start was very agressive.. I was reading that on the bus like "oh snap..." then pooky went silent, and I don't blame pooky for that, so like, the 2 are not maf together, I've legit never seen catboi like that before so I was just ignoring that, but yeah very knowledgeable, but he's also the kind of person who will fully understand the setup before it starts, and I believe it was him that was annoyed by the million mech questions too, which I'd say would point to being town. idk, I have like my own unique reason I TR him, I'll reevaluate later though
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1042 (isolation #117) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:01 am

Post by Andante »

"I came into this with the pressure of votes on me"
me: ok, lets talk game
you:
In post 1040, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1037, VP Baltar wrote:I did notice this as well, but I kind of wondered how much his new avi has to do with perception of it.
ok but counterpoint his avi do be kinda cute

like, do you not wanna talk game?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (isolation #118) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:02 am

Post by Andante »

cause here I am, saying I fully intend to vote you after we figure out bomb experts.... I have the time, I'm giving you a chance.... I'm trying to engage...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1048 (isolation #119) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:06 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1043, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1039, Andante wrote:hmm ok, can I get some explanations for the catboi tr, and why you're trusting lion even though you're sus of lion? (Don't worry about "scary" people... I promise they're just like me and you, super nice!!)
from catboi i get a feeling of him not really wanting to get down in the trenches in the dayplay yet. he talked a lot about mech and what mech strategy he thought was best, but lately it kinds feels like he's just sitting and watching and solving in his own head. i kinda get the impression he would want to try to control the game more as scum. i could be wrong and that's why im not fully trusting! but i feel more towny vibes so far

lion posted some early posts that I thought were kinda scummy and then disappeared. but then when he came back i liked his posts a lot and felt he was more towny. but he's also a good player i think and so i don't think i should really townread him for making good posts (pooky said something similar), but i like the direction he's going so im ok with hesitantly trusting him for now!
So you have a TR on catboi... for essentially doing no solving?? You do realize it's easy for maf to talk mech... mech gives off nothing alignment indicative... and if catboi is one of your strong TRs.. with this reasoning?? umm I'm not even sure what to make of this

The lion read feels weird too, like, can you point to specific posts that you feel are towny?

these reads are just... you CAME IN with stronger reads than this from when you were following along... now? it's like "ehhh yeah they town!!" which I'm not sure I buy these are legit reads.. I need you to convince me more that these are your reads, sell me on the idea catboi is town, and sell me that GL is leaning town
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1049 (isolation #120) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:09 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1045, fireisredsir wrote:ok ok i see how it is, next time game content responses first, fluff responses second
well I mean, fluff all you want, but if you sell me on the idea you're town, then I'll stop you from being the d1 lim... and I feel like that's something you should want... idk, I have class in a bit, and I'm sure you wont be here when I'm back, so I'm just trying to maximize fire time, pick your brain as much as I can while I have you
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1050 (isolation #121) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:10 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1046, VP Baltar wrote:
In post 1034, Andante wrote:lol I keep getting distracted by all the talk about me.. ok VP, pick a person, we're sorting them, lets gooo
I actually want to do a reads list this afternoon if i have time to help me sort my head this game. There are a few points I've just skimmed to keep up, so I think making myself do a reads list will help me affirm or change how I'm feeling about a few people.

Strange and CSF don't strike me as particularly townie rn. I also want to read MT more since folks are talking about her a bit (though I have limited experience with her and some of the talk seems meta).

I kind of vibe with some of Fire's posts, so I'm less interested there than when luke was here.

Oh, and Guilty Lion receiving countermeta to his scum read on me and then not even looking at it, but still sticking with his scum read was kind of head scratching to me. But I'm kind of generally bugged on people giving shit reads on me and confbiasing, so I could be very wrong to be annoyed at that!
mmmk I like how we have different opinions on luke/fire... for sure I might wanna discuss that later, I have to go soon, and hopefully I can just talk to fire before I do head out, and I'll kinda get back to you on this later
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (isolation #122) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:12 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1047, Cephrir wrote:zzzzzz
are we boring? Cause I might need to move you back to like my null reads lol, I need something truly game related to TR you by, but I'll think about it later, I'm not sold you're town though
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (isolation #123) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:18 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1053, Cephrir wrote:
In post 1051, Andante wrote:
In post 1047, Cephrir wrote:zzzzzz
are we boring? Cause I might need to move you back to like my null reads lol, I need something truly game related to TR you by, but I'll think about it later, I'm not sold you're town though
yeah i understand. im struggling to develop any reads right now and the stuff most people are saying is kinda NAI and boring to me.
hmmm you want some spice? could go down the Titus maf path.. that could result in some spice..
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1057 (isolation #124) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:20 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1055, Cephrir wrote:it's possible that i havent rolled town for so long that i forgot how
easy.. exact same as maf.. try your best to look like town so you have to make some reads! and I'll probably look at your reasoning and ask for more if I'm suspicious
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1058 (isolation #125) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:20 am

Post by Andante »

I can't tell if fire is currently frozen scum, that's panicing by me asking for more details on the reads... or town actually working on those reads
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1059 (isolation #126) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:22 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1056, Greeting wrote:people tend to associate the avatar with the person typing behind the screen
this is a FACT!!! my "wolf" avatar... hahahahaha I love it though!!! it's so me!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (isolation #127) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:29 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1060, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1048, Andante wrote:So you have a TR on catboi... for essentially doing no solving?? You do realize it's easy for maf to talk mech... mech gives off nothing alignment indicative... and if catboi is one of your strong TRs.. with this reasoning?? umm I'm not even sure what to make of this

The lion read feels weird too, like, can you point to specific posts that you feel are towny?

these reads are just... you CAME IN with stronger reads than this from when you were following along... now? it's like "ehhh yeah they town!!" which I'm not sure I buy these are legit reads.. I need you to convince me more that these are your reads, sell me on the idea catboi is town, and sell me that GL is leaning town
catboi: call it gut if you want, but it's based on how i think he would approach the game based on who i think he is as a player. maybe that's not how you read people but to me at least those kind of reads are where my most confident reads come from. i like to think about what motivations people would have to do what they're doing as either town or maf and then decide which one i think is more likely

lion: and , that MT post was something i gutread as scummy but didn't really have the words for why and so to see him calling it out too and also give an explanation for it that fit with what i was thinking made me like him more. besides MT, his response to me in felt good and solvy to me. idk if im really townleaning him individually but i agree with him on MT and if he's right on that then i think he's town. if not then eh its less of a townlean

reads in general: i don't think my reads are any stronger or weaker now than they were before, it's just that when responding to something in the moment it's easy to snap say "this is scummy" or "this is towny", but if you're asking me to like really reflect and explain my thought process, there's a lot more going on than that bc i don't ever locktown or lockscum people, especially this early
yes!!! for half a second I was like "oh no.. I broke fire.." this is what I love to see!!!!
These are very good. thank you! I love them!

> i like to think about what motivations people would have to do what they're doing as either town or maf and then decide which one i think is more likely
oh if that's true, I have the PERFECT sentence I want your thoughts on, cause not a lot of people are thinking this way, but I'll pull it up later, I don't have time right now

I think I wanna revisit your lion thing later, cause agreeing with someone on a sr is kinda just meh... like, MT has basically been SRed from the start I think, so it's not exactly an original read.. so I'm not a huge fan of the read like:
> but i agree with him on MT and if he's right on that then i think he's town.
cause that.. yeah

but yes, thank you for getting back to me, I like this a lot, more thoughts to come later!!
(for me the confidence in your reads,, comes off more as like, initially "fearless, here you go!!!" now, you feel a lot more careful.. idk if that's the word I want, but I think this'll work, if I just keep talking to you, I think it'll end well)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1066 (isolation #128) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:31 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1062, catboi wrote:It is annoying to even have to comment on this but the interactions between me and pooky are just frivolous banter and are being read as significantly more serious than they actually were
I mean, overall I'm just ignoring it, someone else brought it up, I read that and went "oof yeah I really don't want to talk now.." I think you're town, and I have a theory on my luke/fire read... I want to ask fire more stuff in a bit before I reveal that theory, but yeah, you're like my top tr right now, soooo
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (isolation #129) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:33 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1065, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 1064, Andante wrote:I think I wanna revisit your lion thing later, cause agreeing with someone on a sr is kinda just meh... like, MT has basically been SRed from the start I think, so it's not exactly an original read.. so I'm not a huge fan of the read
really? ig i wasn't here, but i didn't see anyone comment on MT looking scummy until after i came in. ill go have a look tho
I mean, I had tweet as scum early, and I think people started SRing her more when I moved her to TR
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1069 (isolation #130) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 6:36 am

Post by Andante »

whelp hey, lucky for yall I have to go, I'd LOVE to see someone challenging a TR or SR of mine, like, leggoooo
I think I'm a little concerned about my Titus read, so if anyone is bored, I'd love to come back to thoughts on Titus!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1179 (isolation #131) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:11 pm

Post by Andante »

If I hardclaim mafia, will people stop voting me to be bomb expert with people I don't wanna be bomb expert with? If I'm not with pooky/catboi I'm not talking in that hood
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1182 (isolation #132) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:17 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1180, Malakittens wrote:
In post 1179, Andante wrote:If I hardclaim mafia, will people stop voting me to be bomb expert with people I don't wanna be bomb expert with? If I'm not with pooky/catboi I'm not talking in that hood
LOL

why wont you talk to me </3
I'm sorry!! I'm just not really sold you're town, and before this morning I was convinced Greeting maf, so I'm over here like "IM WITH 3 PEOPLE I DON'T TR" like.. that never ends well... something will happen then it'll like all be my fault, and I really don't wanna deal with that... so like, I don't wanna be bomb expert...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1183 (isolation #133) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:18 pm

Post by Andante »

IM MAFIA!!! GONNA NEED PEOPLE TO UNVOTE ME FOR BOMB EXPERT. k thanks
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1187 (isolation #134) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:20 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1185, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Andante we can figure out and organize hood groups closer to the end of the day. I wouldn't read too much into the groups right now.
are we planning on the full 14 days for day 1??
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1189 (isolation #135) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:22 pm

Post by Andante »

also, earlier I was laughing at the "consensus townreads" like... there's nothing consensus about them... lol like they were all my SRs, so mehhh if we wanna TR my SRs, have fun, just don't make me be a bomb expert with 3 SRs thanks
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1192 (isolation #136) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:27 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1190, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I don't think anyone has opposed you/pooky/catboi/??? hood, so idk why this is happening rn
well last time I saw a VC, me catboi and pooky were no where near each other
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (isolation #137) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 4:49 pm

Post by Andante »

ooooh YES!! THIS IS TOWN!POOKY LETS GOOOOOO
uhhh 4th can be whoever pooky/catboi say
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (isolation #138) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:01 pm

Post by Andante »

LMAOOOOOOO
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1215 (isolation #139) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:09 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1214, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:actually the fact you haven't told me to fuck off yet is kind of hilariously +scum for you
hey!!! maybe he's just trying to be nicer now!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1219 (isolation #140) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:14 pm

Post by Andante »

I mean, if there's actual meta with the only being nice as maf, I'll back this read, do you have an example of a game where he was nice as maf?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1223 (isolation #141) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:18 pm

Post by Andante »

ok, I just read his bunnies town game, well his ISO, and it's very different from here, that + me hating his post 38, like, I'm good to vote him out!! except I'm not moving my vote till bomb stuff is dealt with
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1225 (isolation #142) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:20 pm

Post by Andante »

HEAL: catboi
HEAL: pooky
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1228 (isolation #143) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:22 pm

Post by Andante »

people should actually want to sort bomb stuff out soon, cause yeah I'm down to yeet VP like, we have different reasons to SR, high chance he's not town
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1230 (isolation #144) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:22 pm

Post by Andante »

pooky and catboi need more heals please
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1231 (isolation #145) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:23 pm

Post by Andante »

Bell wanna be the 4th on the pooky catboi andante bomb team?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1233 (isolation #146) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:25 pm

Post by Andante »

ok, mafia... PLEASE GIVE BELL THE BOMB!! easy
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1237 (isolation #147) » Fri Mar 25, 2022 5:34 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1236, Bell wrote:I'm willing to bet the day 1 elimination on fireisredsir
I mean, I'm pretty convinced VP is maf... is VP your partner, and you're trying to distract us or something? like, why not VP?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1303 (isolation #148) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 3:45 am

Post by Andante »

can people just fix the bomb votes... it concerns me that I have like everyone voting for me lol like, why so many votes on me... cause I TR maf? fun..
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1327 (isolation #149) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 6:43 am

Post by Andante »

I mean, I don't understand why I have SO MANY heals... idk what the vote for a lim even is, no one is really pushing who their voting, but I'm in no rush for a wagon till bomb expert is dealt with
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1337 (isolation #150) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:15 am

Post by Andante »

only 7 people aren't healing me.... 19 player game... how the heck do I have 12 votes? that's scary to me
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1341 (isolation #151) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:20 am

Post by Andante »

no greeting, no frogster, no mala, no titus, no strange, no vp, no andres

and I'm just saying, I don't want to be with 3 of them... like, no.. everyone else I can either read better in a hood, or I think we'll do good in a hood
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1343 (isolation #152) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:22 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1340, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1109, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:also who's good at reading dwlee? I think it'd be fun to put them in a group with people who can read them. Any volunteers?
I'd rather Dwlee not be a bomb expert at all currently
oh and no dwlee in my hood.. please...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1344 (isolation #153) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:23 am

Post by Andante »

like, if people have objections to my request just don't put me in a hood...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1364 (isolation #154) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:04 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1348, Titus wrote:
In post 1344, Andante wrote:like, if people have objections to my request just don't put me in a hood...
I would but a) I'd have to try without data and b) that leave you open to being the diffuser
I'm fine being diffuser lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1365 (isolation #155) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:04 am

Post by Andante »

also, HAPPY SCUMDAY CATBOI!!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1367 (isolation #156) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:06 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1360, GuiltyLion wrote:I like all of Bell's page 53 posting and I'm feeling a townread there now. He has the same sentiments I have about Baltar and I see the point catboi's making about the conviction in scum!luke
it took you till page 53 to tr bell?? I TRed bell long long ago lol
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1368 (isolation #157) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:06 am

Post by Andante »

GL is feeling suspicious
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1370 (isolation #158) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:07 am

Post by Andante »

oh wait, why we hurting me?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1371 (isolation #159) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:08 am

Post by Andante »

I was half kidding on being diffuser
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1372 (isolation #160) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:08 am

Post by Andante »

I need to be diffuser on even nights if I am one
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1396 (isolation #161) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 9:07 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1394, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 1343, Andante wrote:
In post 1340, GuiltyLion wrote:
In post 1109, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:also who's good at reading dwlee? I think it'd be fun to put them in a group with people who can read them. Any volunteers?
I'd rather Dwlee not be a bomb expert at all currently
oh and no dwlee in my hood.. please...
if you guys are interested in wagoning there, I'm down
I told yall I'm not voting anyone till we deal with bombs... so many people seem unconcerned about dealing with bomb experts and just want the lims to happen...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1485 (isolation #162) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 10:32 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1465, Cephrir wrote:i think this line of questioning whether dwlee has experience with enchant is a ludicrous waste of time
Agreed
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1501 (isolation #163) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:27 pm

Post by Andante »

rip this'll be a pagetop... so uhh I had every intention of tryharding tonight, but ehh not really feeling it, I have no clue what dwlee is doing, like "enchant so towny!!" uhh what? this is currently textbook scum!enchant lol then this thing with bell.. I feel like bell has been pretty obviously town most of this day, like, bell goes "I'm mad dwlee is making me lose my tr on dwlee" then dwlee overreacts?? idk I think it was just misreading it, we're still asking Datisi questions that like... I feel like were already answered I'm just really losing motivation to care right now, doesn't help that I wait till late to look at this and like, days are long... ahhhh hmmm I probably should fix my readslist... that was intented to keep me on top of everything.. lol this is like a race where I started too fast.. now it's like, uhhh need a break!! but I got this!! you know, tbh I don't think I read much of the past like 200 posts... fun stuff... idk who my SRs are, so don't ask, that feels like something I need to figure out tomorrow though... we'll see if that happens, if anyone wants to throw questions at me, that's cool I guess but nothing like "who's the full team" like, bruh... i don't even know who is town... ok yeah, idk what's up, hopefully we're back to regularly scheduled Andante content tomorrow!!! I figured I'd just check in tonight... if you asked me 2 hours ago, I was 100% doing in depth analysis stuff on people I think are likely scum, also looking into the like 11-12/19 heals on me... that's a lot of people.... a lot of people believe in me? oh snap... sorry to let yall down :/ I'm currently slacking... big time... I know

ayy not a pagetop :) nice
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1502 (isolation #164) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:28 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1501, Andante wrote:rip this'll be a pagetop... so uhh I had every intention of tryharding tonight, but ehh not really feeling it, I have no clue what dwlee is doing, like "enchant so towny!!" uhh what? this is currently textbook scum!enchant lol then this thing with bell.. I feel like bell has been pretty obviously town most of this day, like, bell goes "I'm mad dwlee is making me lose my tr on dwlee" then dwlee overreacts?? idk I think it was just misreading it, we're still asking Datisi questions that like... I feel like were already answered I'm just really losing motivation to care right now, doesn't help that I wait till late to look at this and like, days are long... ahhhh hmmm I probably should fix my readslist... that was intented to keep me on top of everything.. lol this is like a race where I started too fast.. now it's like, uhhh need a break!! but I got this!! you know, tbh I don't think I read much of the past like 200 posts... fun stuff... idk who my SRs are, so don't ask, that feels like something I need to figure out tomorrow though... we'll see if that happens, if anyone wants to throw questions at me, that's cool I guess but nothing like "who's the full team" like, bruh... i don't even know who is town... ok yeah, idk what's up, hopefully we're back to regularly scheduled Andante content tomorrow!!! I figured I'd just check in tonight... if you asked me 2 hours ago, I was 100% doing in depth analysis stuff on people I think are likely scum, also looking into the like 11-12/19 heals on me... that's a lot of people.... a lot of people believe in me? oh snap... sorry to let yall down :/ I'm currently slacking... big time... I know

ayy not a pagetop :) nice
tldr: words... lots of words...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1504 (isolation #165) » Sat Mar 26, 2022 4:35 pm

Post by Andante »

ehh might not be textbook scum enchant, but this feels very similar to when enchant repped into a scum slot recently and did 0 solving, just was there, I could be wrong, but it's like definitely not "FOR SURE TOWN" enchant as dwlee was saying
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1667 (isolation #166) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 3:04 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: Mena
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1695 (isolation #167) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 7:06 am

Post by Andante »

HEAL: Cephrir
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1748 (isolation #168) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:10 am

Post by Andante »

chilling is fun
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1752 (isolation #169) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:22 am

Post by Andante »

lmaoooo
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1754 (isolation #170) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:25 am

Post by Andante »

Ceph, I don't think you're maf yet... not trying to sway my SRs away from being correct... so in my books you're not a SR lol maybe later, but definitely not right now
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1756 (isolation #171) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 9:27 am

Post by Andante »

can someone point me to the fire!maf case?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1784 (isolation #172) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:48 am

Post by Andante »

VOTE: Mistyx
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1795 (isolation #173) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 11:59 am

Post by Andante »

In post 1794, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 1791, Mistyx wrote:bell's posts have good vibes
Nah Bell's scum
nah bell town
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1798 (isolation #174) » Sun Mar 27, 2022 12:04 pm

Post by Andante »

In post 1796, Frogsterking wrote:Mist if you're catching up now can you give an opinion on Ceph's slot? I made a post about Ceph too this afternoon
ceph is town
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2024 (isolation #175) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:45 am

Post by Andante »

how do yall do like 600 posts in like 12 hours?
also I had a thought, cause I noticed Bell kept going for pagetops, I think that's actually scum indicative, cause earlier I kept getting them and was like "lol people really do tr people with pagetops... i should go count how many people have" and shortly after that Bell kept specifically trying to grab them, but not with real posts, just "mine" and I noticed that happening a lot... could be nothing, but I think I need to reevaluate why I TRed Bell, cause there's no way this group of talkers can all be town, for the low solving:talking ratio... yeah
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2025 (isolation #176) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:46 am

Post by Andante »

I'm not saying town doesn't talk, but like this page for example, frogster has 6 posts (almost in a row) effectively saying nothing
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2026 (isolation #177) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:47 am

Post by Andante »

^Ok, well that means page 81...
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2028 (isolation #178) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 2:55 am

Post by Andante »

what's chainsaw?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2041 (isolation #179) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:25 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2036, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2033, Menalque wrote:hey Andres, real quick q: did you see my post explaining why you're in my pool of people I'd be down to kill and if so did you respond? I skimmed ur iso just now real quick and couldn't find it
Look Menalque there’s like 5 players that are making the same sort of argument about why I’m Scum. I don’t care to fight every damn case about my slot. I haven’t fully caught up, and I’m still reading, so if there’s something specific you want to ask while I’m here do it.
and what are the odds all 5 of them are scum... like, if you're town (idk my read on you yet) my guess is first SR was town, and scum went "oh yeah! easy push cause he doesn't talk!!"
I don't believe all 5 pushing you with the same reasoning are town... but that's just my two cents
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2049 (isolation #180) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:36 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2044, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2041, Andante wrote:
In post 2033, Menalque wrote:hey Andres, real quick q: did you see my post explaining why you're in my pool of people I'd be down to kill and if so did you respond? I skimmed ur iso just now real quick and couldn't find it
Look Menalque there’s like 5 players that are making the same sort of argument about why I’m Scum. I don’t care to fight every damn case about my slot. I haven’t fully caught up, and I’m still reading, so if there’s something specific you want to ask while I’m here do it.
and what are the odds all 5 of them are scum... like, if you're town (idk my read on you yet) my guess is first SR was town, and scum went "oh yeah! easy push cause he doesn't talk!!"
I don't believe all 5 pushing you with the same reasoning are town... but that's just my two cents
Frog is way wrong, but probably Town. Scum sees that, and is ABSOLUTELY taking advantage of it. Loud players that are wrong and thing the right way to play is to yell their position repeatedly are a god-send for Scum. Someone in there is being lazy and thinks Frog’s reasoning is correct. Which do you even understand, btw?
I mean, I think I asked for the case on you, got a bad answer, and went "mmmk whatever yall, don't have time for this" and walked away tbh
idk what my reads even are, I saw Mena posted actual content after my vote there, so I'm a tad sus of mena if I'm gonna be honest, and I think my reads are opposite of like everyone, so I'm just chilling
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2056 (isolation #181) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:42 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2053, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2049, Andante wrote:
In post 2044, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2041, Andante wrote:
Frog is way wrong, but probably Town. Scum sees that, and is ABSOLUTELY taking advantage of it. Loud players that are wrong and thing the right way to play is to yell their position repeatedly are a god-send for Scum. Someone in there is being lazy and thinks Frog’s reasoning is correct. Which do you even understand, btw?
I mean, I think I asked for the case on you, got a bad answer, and went "mmmk whatever yall, don't have time for this" and walked away tbh
idk what my reads even are, I saw Mena posted actual content after my vote there, so I'm a tad sus of mena if I'm gonna be honest, and I think my reads are opposite of like everyone, so I'm just chilling
Now let me ask you this - if you think the reasoning is bad, why aren’t you more actively pushing against it or asking questions? I might have missed it, but it’s not like I have an insignificant amount of pressure on me. Do you not care if I’m executed?
Cause I have like no motivation? I mean, idk what my reads really are anymore, real life kept coming up, I've been busy, I think that's been pretty obvious by my drop in activity... idk what the VC is, idk the deadline, I have a few people I'm looking at, but that's about it, like I came back to 600 posts, when I was last here you had no posts, that is not my fault. so how would you expect me to have a strong enough TR on you to fight to save you here?? just doesn't make sense... cause legit the last stuff from you was like "I'll post later"
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2057 (isolation #182) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:43 am

Post by Andante »

but I'm just saying, if 5 people have the exact same reasoning for voting you, there's no way all of them are town
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2062 (isolation #183) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:50 am

Post by Andante »

right, so who are the 5?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2092 (isolation #184) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:52 am

Post by Andante »

Aww Pooky!!! <3

(I so feel you on that thought though... kinda why I can't be bothered to redo my reads right now... hope that doesn't make me part of the problem... ahhhh)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2094 (isolation #185) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:53 am

Post by Andante »

Andres, what's your read on VP?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2103 (isolation #186) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:57 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2098, Andresvmb wrote:
In post 2094, Andante wrote:Andres, what's your read on VP?
I’ll stop commenting on anyone’s alignment until I’ve finished reading, because clearly why do it if I’m just going to get bashed for it.

If you want my honest crude take - I think VPB is genuinely offended that I’m misreading them, and is probably Town. I don’t think they would be so insistent about it otherwise. But yeah probably an irrelevant take since you know I can’t have feelings about anyone if I don’t read every post.
Well I ask this cause the way you said something to VP implied you were TRing VP, so I just wanted to see if you were gonna say SR. I don't agree with a VP tr, but ehhh alright, back to hiding I go
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2104 (isolation #187) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 5:58 am

Post by Andante »

OH! 1 more think on this "simple doc claim" why are you saying you already crumbed it?? it makes 0 sense to crum a doc claim unless you're maf
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2112 (isolation #188) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:03 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2105, Menalque wrote:please explain that andante
what? town crumbing that they're doc? lmaooo why crumb it... then again I never crumb anything.. this is almost like the case "POOKY SAID ASCETIC COP!!! THAT WAS A CRUMB!!" lmaoo

I have to go soon, but I don't really care who the wagon is too much, as long as it's not me, good by me!! I thought we were still waiting around to "sort bomb stuff" idk, 30 minutes isn't enough time to do much. ok byeee
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2115 (isolation #189) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:04 am

Post by Andante »

CAN WE PLEASE JUST BE NICE?? like seriously... someone is clearly not happy, and we're still going to make comments like that???

VOTE: VPB
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2117 (isolation #190) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:07 am

Post by Andante »

HEAL: menalque
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2126 (isolation #191) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:15 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2122, Menalque wrote:also, catboi is right about not letting this day drag on
pshhh I wanted it over like 3 days ago...

Why can't we yeet VP?
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2128 (isolation #192) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:17 am

Post by Andante »

ok.. listening to catboi!!! VP can go tomorrow

VOTE: fire
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2139 (isolation #193) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:25 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2130, catboi wrote:I hate doing these quote walls because I feel like people don't engage with them, but I am less than thrilled with the directions people have been spinning off in and am not content to play passively.

fire's scum, just zip it up and send them already before everyone decides they're sick of this game
I read quote walls usually!!
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2142 (isolation #194) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:25 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2138, Frogsterking wrote:You need to be VERY gullible to believe andres fake claim, is all I've got to say
won't maf just kill a doc claim? and if not, andres the bomb expert could save the defuser to prove it's real? yes??
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2149 (isolation #195) » Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:27 am

Post by Andante »

In post 2145, fireisredsir wrote:can someone unvote