Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1025 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1015, numberQ wrote:Excuse my technical difficulties if anyone saw me post my placeholder game end. Seems like the placeholder flavor text is still there too, but oh well. It wasn't much more than that anyway. :P

Thanks for playing everyone! Really interesting setup to watch. butterflies was a solving powerhouse, but it was fun knowing town still had to be careful with outing the muses even after the solve.
Love all of the beautiful grahics and had a lot of fun playing this, especially with the amazing butterflea.

Thanks also to my fellow muses. @Italiano, you had us really confused with that Titus read because I would have probably pretty much locktowned her otherwise unless game didn’t actually end after furtive/Enchant/Scorpius (Umlaut) had been elimmed.

fire repping in definitely helped + both muses confirming Progo wasn’t their block.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1026 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:33 am

Post by implosion »

Some of the interesting dynamics at play fmpov were things like:

-I was pushing progo/fireisredsir early but as soon as I see neither other muse is interested, I can lay off because that basically confirms them as town
-There was a while where I was trying to essentially distance from Galron, which is effective because I know the other muses won't mistake that as me pushing my known scum
-There was a brief moment where I thought Italiano might be muse to Titus near the end (which could have made sense because he would have needed to push decently hard to realign us in that direction).
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1027 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:33 am

Post by implosion »

Oh yeah the flavor was also really nice, I enjoyed it
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1028 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1022, implosion wrote:wp nancy/flea. I feel like you two being kind-of-obviously-a-muse gave us a lot of room to cover ourselves.

I have lots of thoughts and I think this setup is maybe really good, actually. Who were the VTs that scum knew were VTs? I'm a bit surprised to see Dunn as a guess, I figured fireisredsir and Noraa were gonna be the ones relatively likely to be misplaced as muses.
Yeah, that was our goal. Since we were pretty sure we were dying n2, we wanted to make things as easy for you guys as possible.

Yeah Dunn guess shocked me. I could maybe see possibly voting for him as muse to prevent a no lim, so as not to be suspicious but never actively pushing that.

I wrongly sr Dunn because I initially tr Umlaut but that probably wouldn’t have happened with Scorpius who I thought was super scummy and not just via associatives, which is why we pushed so hard for furtive first and why I thought that he was setting up Titus as a furtive buddy. It didn’t make any sense to me, her ever being either a furtive or Enchant buddy based on the way Enchant was reacting to us after she switched her vote to furtive.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1029 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:38 am

Post by Titus »

Playing as a VT is interesting because the ideal strategy is to slow play reads and not give wrong townreads. Since I was unware of if I was on the list, I wanted to fake like I was.

I had no idea of the last scum either and wanted to shield Merlin.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1030 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:39 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1024, numberQ wrote:This is the list the Mafia were given at the start.
  • Butterflies
  • Noraa
  • Galron
  • Dunnstral
  • implosion
:lol:

So Enchant actually did slip with that. Noraa was my strongest guess for vt on that list.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
numberQ
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
numberQ
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1031 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:40 am

Post by numberQ »

Glad people enjoyed the flavor. I like to use modding as a creative writing exercise, and usually my flavor is all about death and murder and typical Mafia things. Thought it'd be interesting to try a different angle. And looking for flower paintings was fun too.
Hey!
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1032 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:40 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1028, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 1022, implosion wrote:wp nancy/flea. I feel like you two being kind-of-obviously-a-muse gave us a lot of room to cover ourselves.

I have lots of thoughts and I think this setup is maybe really good, actually. Who were the VTs that scum knew were VTs? I'm a bit surprised to see Dunn as a guess, I figured fireisredsir and Noraa were gonna be the ones relatively likely to be misplaced as muses.
Yeah, that was our goal. Since we were pretty sure we were dying n2, we wanted to make things as easy for you guys as possible.

Yeah Dunn guess shocked me. I could maybe see possibly voting for him as muse to prevent a no lim, so as not to be suspicious but never actively pushing that.

I wrongly sr Dunn because I initially tr Umlaut but that probably wouldn’t have happened with Scorpius who I thought was super scummy and not just via associatives, which is why we pushed so hard for furtive first and why I thought that he was setting up Titus as a ENCHANT buddy. It didn’t make any sense to me, her ever being either a furtive or Enchant buddy based on the way Enchant was reacting to us after she switched her vote to furtive.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1033 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:44 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1031, numberQ wrote:Glad people enjoyed the flavor. I like to use modding as a creative writing exercise, and usually my flavor is all about death and murder and typical Mafia things. Thought it'd be interesting to try a different angle. And looking for flower paintings was fun too.
You might do a flower mafia type flavour with venus flytraps and other dangerous plants for mafia flavour. :P
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1034 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:45 am

Post by fireisredsir »

really fun setup, great solve nancy/flea and great play overall muses! my guess for the muses was definitely off so you were hidden well imo
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1035 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:50 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Can’t wait to read the scum PT
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #1036 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 8:54 am

Post by fireisredsir »

as VT it was interesting bc i wanted to kind of be open to pushing in various directions to provide cover. the main reason i kept up a suspicion on galron/italiano was bc i thought there was a world with titus being a muse on that slot and i wanted to draw attention just in case

didn't end up mattering since the solve was correct and i wasn't on the list anyway, but it was fun trying to think of how best to position based on all the possibilities
Scorpious
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Scorpious
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1037 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:01 am

Post by Scorpious »

Thanks for letting me play :)
"Would you like to know more?"

I am like a renaissance artist. People appreciate me more after I am dead

Semi-V/LA on weekends..

People always fear what they don't understand
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1038 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:12 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1036, fireisredsir wrote:as VT it was interesting bc i wanted to kind of be open to pushing in various directions to provide cover. the main reason i kept up a suspicion on galron/italiano was bc i thought there was a world with titus being a muse on that slot and i wanted to draw attention just in case

didn't end up mattering since the solve was correct and i wasn't on the list anyway, but it was fun trying to think of how best to position based on all the possibilities
Probably his Titus push helped keep Italiano hidden and Galron unvoted Umlaut. I guess we should have realized that he wouldn’t have made a Titus block so obvious anyway but I think she was pretty obvtown on d2.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #1039 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:17 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1035, Gamma Emerald wrote:Can’t wait to read the scum PT
+1

Could not have been happy about us nailing the scumteam off the bat. :lol:

Oh and @furtive fwiw, I think you’re really cool so I hope there aren’t any bad feelings? It’s just that we were not under any circumstances going to let you skate.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1040 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 9:48 am

Post by Enchant »

Furtive made right quess, we made error by not following it.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1041 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:29 am

Post by furtiveglance »

Good game everyone. Well done town. I played the setup inherently badly, it was pretty clear to VT who Muses were. In the end I had the
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1042 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:31 am

Post by furtiveglance »

Good game everyone. Well done town. I played the setup inherently badly, it was pretty clear to VT who Muses were. I knew butterflies was my Muse, I felt like they were constantly asking me for associatives. I also caught the day 1 butterflies sheeping Galron on Umlaut so I figured Galron was Umlaut's Muse. implosion pushed Enchant pretty hard day 2 and gave Muse energy with the strategy talk + sheeping butterflies' solve post death. Despite this, my team decided that town condemned a Muse day 1? Not the best analysis but no hard feelings. I did all I could and was outvoted
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1043 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:32 am

Post by furtiveglance »

Formatting error lol
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1044 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:43 am

Post by Enchant »

Let's just say, i should have sleep and not interrupt.

Either way, this game have MANY variants of play and yes, i would push other muse, if it ensured victory afterwards anyway.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1045 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:47 am

Post by furtiveglance »

Due to our Muse list, day 1 effectively gave us all 3 Muses because 1) Dunn got condemned and 2) Noraa was clearly not informed. I couldn't get this across in the scum PT as you will find out.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1046 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:50 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

Thing is muses were only informed of one. Me and Nancy were watching the other muses closey and we somehow silently decided to powertown this game. I don't think we would've done anything different if we were VT tbh

Also I had to stop Nancy just outright claiming soooo many times lol
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1047 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:54 am

Post by furtiveglance »

Your solve may have been slightly aided by your role, tbh, but then again I haven't seen the other games so I'm not familiar with your self-confessed amazing solving capabilities
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1048 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 11:56 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1046, Flea The Magician wrote:Thing is muses were only informed of one. Me and Nancy were watching the other muses closey and we somehow silently decided to powertown this game. I don't think we would've done anything different if we were VT tbh

Also I had to stop Nancy just outright claiming soooo many times lol
Yeah but you could tell Noraa is the kind of player who would push zir Painter's Block out day 1.
Noraa
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
Noraa
ze/zir
fluffy tsunami
fluffy tsunami
Pronoun: ze/zir

Post Post #1049 (ISO) » Wed Apr 20, 2022 12:20 pm

Post by Noraa »

dunn was a strange muse guess. none of the other muses ever defended them.
gg
Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
Come play Guess that Scummer OR ELSE

Return to “Completed Open Games”