Micro 1051 | Minimalist Micro Normal | Postgame

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
RH
RH
he/him
Goon
RH
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:29 pm

Post by RH »

Day 3 Start

Not Voting
- NorwegianboyEE, RCEnigma, Something_Smart, Toogeloo, Wallflower

Notes
  • My mod ISO is here.
  • With 5 remaining, it takes 3 to form a majority.
The
Day
concludes in (expired on 2022-05-01 13:29:22).

Wallflower
Wallflower
She
Goon
Wallflower
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 7:38 pm

Post by Wallflower »

Ugh, I’m so sorry.

I’m going to have a good look through this to see what I’ve missed.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:49 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well i have no idea who the scum is.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Sat Apr 23, 2022 10:50 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like. This is the first game probably where i literally have 0 clues.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2022 2:49 am

Post by RCEnigma »

I'm still where I am yesterday but dead town says wall town. So ss or Toog with SS as my top pref.

I'm not voting norwee and if he's scum then tracer can tell me how trash my game is post game it's cool.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why are you so convinced i'm not scum here?

- Bunno
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:30 am

Post by RCEnigma »

i dont think youre out of your scumrange but we hit some mindmeld points early, specifically with ircher pre and post claim. maybe on tracer day 1 too? Also the way you engaged Tracer early in the game like day 1 when the started ranting about the gamestate.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:30 am

Post by RCEnigma »

i dont think youre out of your scumrange but we hit some mindmeld points early, specifically with ircher pre and post claim. maybe on tracer day 1 too? Also the way you engaged Tracer early in the game like day 1 when the started ranting about the gamestate.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:31 am

Post by RCEnigma »

could scum!you have been trying to pocket them like yeah i guess but its harder to sell me that than the converse.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2022 3:31 am

Post by RCEnigma »

could scum!you have been trying to pocket them like yeah i guess but its harder to sell me that than the converse.
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2022 5:46 am

Post by Toogeloo »

I don't feel like dwelling on this game for a week, I know where I want my vote. There's only two things that probably need to happen before I place it though.

Anyone who hasn't claimed, probably should. I'd be immensely impressed at any claim that might have information that sways people, but it should probably still be done as a formality.

SS needs to have a firm stance on every player remaining. I won't accept less than a list with everyone's names and town or scum read by it.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2022 6:16 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1158, RCEnigma wrote:could scum!you have been trying to pocket them like yeah i guess but its harder to sell me that than the converse.
In post 1156, RCEnigma wrote:i dont think youre out of your scumrange but we hit some mindmeld points early, specifically with ircher pre and post claim. maybe on tracer day 1 too? Also the way you engaged Tracer early in the game like day 1 when the started ranting about the gamestate.
Ima be so upset if you’re scum.

- Bunno
RH
RH
he/him
Goon
RH
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:18 am

Post by RH »

A notice that since in AEST, it is currently ANZAC Day, nobody will get prodded for (expired on 2022-04-26 00:00:00).
Wallflower
Wallflower
She
Goon
Wallflower
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:54 am

Post by Wallflower »

In post 1154, RCEnigma wrote:I'm still where I am yesterday but dead town says wall town.
It would be an interesting move from you as scum to not keep me open as a miselim target, but I do find it a bit hard to believe that you're not suspicious of me here after your expressed thoughts on me on previous days.

Also, I don't want to totally ignore Tracer on Norwe, but the idea of keeping SS in the game is a difficult one for me? I feel like I've allowed myself to let SS skate by for too long.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2022 12:00 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 1160, Toogeloo wrote:SS needs to have a firm stance on every player remaining. I won't accept less than a list with everyone's names and town or scum read by it.
You want me to deliberately remove all the useful information from my reads before sharing them?
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Wallflower
Wallflower
She
Goon
Wallflower
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2022 8:00 pm

Post by Wallflower »

oh I'm a vanilla townie btw
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2022 9:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I think my preferred vote might be S_S because all he’s done this game is try to not get his hands dirty by never taking a stance, never joining a wagon etc. and i think that is the scummiest play so far.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2022 10:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And he’s taken it to sn comical degree. Where even when i asked him to vote me yesterday if he so apparently scumread me, he weaseled out.

- Bunno
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Sun Apr 24, 2022 11:01 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1163, Wallflower wrote:
In post 1154, RCEnigma wrote:I'm still where I am yesterday but dead town says wall town.
It would be an interesting move from you as scum to not keep me open as a miselim target, but I do find it a bit hard to believe that you're not suspicious of me here after your expressed thoughts on me on previous days.

Also, I don't want to totally ignore Tracer on Norwe, but the idea of keeping SS in the game is a difficult one for me? I feel like I've allowed myself to let SS skate by for too long.
I completely think you rolled a red pm but I'm respecting the dead reads to a degree.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 2:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And we still get nothing.

- Bunno
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 7:57 am

Post by Toogeloo »

In post 1164, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1160, Toogeloo wrote:SS needs to have a firm stance on every player remaining. I won't accept less than a list with everyone's names and town or scum read by it.
You want me to deliberately remove all the useful information from my reads before sharing them?
You know what I mean >.>.

The fact that you are still what amounts to trolling the game thread isn't changing my mind either.

Is anyone else claiming today, or do we not give a shit anymore? I am ready to vote if we are just fucking around.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If i had a claim worth talking about i would have claimed it.

That's me basically saying i'm a VT.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:10 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Theory:
S_S is mafia that said "Ok just buss me hard today and you'll be able to skate by with the cred my flip gives for tommorow ElO, since there are no real town PR's left in the game probably."
And this silence is them avoiding to show any ties with their partner.

- Bunno
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:20 am

Post by Something_Smart »

I'm intending to reread. I didn't get around to it today because of work stuff. I should be able to tomorrow.

I was also on the fence about whether to claim honestly, but I'm pretty sure I should. I'm vengeful.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Mon Apr 25, 2022 8:21 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Did you crumb this claim?

- Bunno

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”