Not Quite Normal Multiball II (Game Over)

Freedom
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him, they/them

Post Post #11800 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:08 pm

Post by Freedom »

By the way, Tweetie, what do you think of Nashville FOSing me but not voting me in the last pages?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #11801 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:15 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

Well, I'm not sure why they haven't voted you given you're both confscum to each other as far as I understand. Unless that's not true and I'm still on the table
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11802 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:16 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 11799, Freedom wrote:
In post 11798, Morning Tweet wrote:
In post 11424, Freedom wrote:
In post 11421, Sword of Ducks wrote:
In post 11408, Freedom wrote:
Town

Klick
Nashville
Menalque
FL
tictac
bnuuy
SoD
Wolf

These are my current reads.
Why am I your lowest opinion?
Forgot to say this before but my reads on you and bnuuy are somewhat interchangeable.
I just distrust dumbtells.
I understand you distrust dumbtells but you can see how placing SoD at the bottom of the list is a bit convenient when you just need to avoid limming a werewolf. Is there a reason in particular you think dumbtells are scum indicative rather than neutral at best?
I'm not sure if you missed but it was a formatting mistake and I intended to place bnuuy and tictac at the lowest. Regarding my distrust of dumbtells, it's because in my experience, scum tends to use them to fake towiness as a result of them tending to be viewed as mistakes.
Yeah I missed that. I see.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11803 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:19 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 11801, Morning Tweet wrote:Well, I'm not sure why they haven't voted you given you're both confscum to each other as far as I understand. Unless that's not true and I'm still on the table
In post 11750, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 11740, Freedom wrote:I see.
Though, we could risk a no-lim today.
That results in tommorrow being a 2-1 ELO.
But then, you would need to decide tommorrow, if today ends in indecision.
But then, it's your choice so no pressure.
Rather just lim scum which is you
I'm not sure why no vote, but I'm not sure there's much scum incentive to hold your vote back whilst expressing that strong of a read
Freedom
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11804 (ISO) » Mon Jul 11, 2022 5:26 pm

Post by Freedom »

In post 11801, Morning Tweet wrote:Well, I'm not sure why they haven't voted you given you're both confscum to each other as far as I understand. Unless that's not true and I'm still on the table
I think that it's do to with Mala being less confident on scum!me as Nashville mentioned in .
But I've told Nashville that they can vote me if I'm conf!scum to them, as I said in and after they said that they wanted to lim me.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11805 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 5:31 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

From my precursory little search ive been doing, i haven't seen a terribly good reason to oppose Klick's vote. There doesn't really seem to be an obvious answer here -- in either slot's case, they're the most highly townread wolf in the game.

There is so much content to go through just reading Nash + Nero/WallFlower/Freedom's ISOs. Clearly not a small effort

The thing I would want to ask both Nash and Freedom is, from your perspective, how has the other slot's actions throughout this entire D8 game assisted a werewolf agenda? But Freedom really has only been here a bit longer than me, so I can only ask Nash how it is obvious.

So far the only thing Nash has convinced me of is that FL was the best nightkill for all wolves.
Freedom
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11806 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 6:06 pm

Post by Freedom »

In post 11805, Morning Tweet wrote:From my precursory little search ive been doing, i haven't seen a terribly good reason to oppose Klick's vote. There doesn't really seem to be an obvious answer here -- in either slot's case, they're the most highly townread wolf in the game.

There is so much content to go through just reading Nash + Nero/WallFlower/Freedom's ISOs. Clearly not a small effort

The thing I would want to ask both Nash and Freedom is, from your perspective, how has the other slot's actions throughout this entire D8 game assisted a werewolf agenda? But Freedom really has only been here a bit longer than me, so I can only ask Nash how it is obvious.

So far the only thing Nash has convinced me of is that FL was the best nightkill for all wolves.
I'll try my best to answer this.
I would say that Nashville seemed quite early to prefer a lim on FL.
In , they described FL's reads as being "a pile of omgus" and called him "mafia".
Then, in , they referred to him "the only viable lim if" they did their "math right".
When questioned by Klick, they attribute their statement to "Menalque's statement he would only accept an FL lim", in .
Then, in , they declare that they "would likely go along with the lim of tictac Menalque or Bnnuuy" but they "don't like being told what to do for the record".
They claim in that it is "Safer play is to eliminate mafia" before going "I think we lim Flavor here as I think he's mafia" but also says "Might as well eliminate tictac".
is interesting because they say "I'm preferring FL here but I'm following Klick's lead" followed by "I briefly saw Klick said no Menalque so it's Flavor or tictac".
Then, for today, it's just been mainly theoreticals and FOSing.
As for why I think that this is a Werewolf agenda, getting rid of FL via a lim means that they won't ever need to NK him because he's more likely to want to townside until there is only 1 remaining Werewolf. And, in my honest opinion and experience, final day theoreticals tend to be scum indicative as well as FOSing. Especially, from your POV, that person should be scum.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #11807 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:25 pm

Post by Cephrir »

votecount 8.3
Nashville Dreams (2) | Freedom, Klick

Not Voting | Nashville Dreams, Morning Tweet

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to politely ask someone to leave.

Deadline: (expired on 2022-07-15 10:18:00).
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #11808 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:11 pm

Post by Klick »

MT, if you want more time for this then I don't mind if you want to no lim today and make the decision tomorrow.
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #11809 (ISO) » Tue Jul 12, 2022 9:12 pm

Post by Klick »

(I mean a large part of me does want this game to just be over but for game-winning purposes the above applies lol)
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #11810 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 5:19 am

Post by Nashville Dreams »

In post 11805, Morning Tweet wrote:The thing I would want to ask both Nash and Freedom is, from your perspective, how has the other slot's actions throughout this entire D8 game assisted a werewolf agenda? But Freedom really has only been here a bit longer than me, so I can only ask Nash how it is obvious.

This question is a bit more bandwidth than I have realistically. It is also very speculative and leading. The fact that Freedom is a wolf doesn't mean that it's obvious they are one to others. They also wouldn't have one solid agenda given the number of people who have subbed out and each sub out changes the scum agenda just the same as every elimination does.

You can see this in the general tone of Wallflower versus Nero versus Freedom. Wallflower FoSed his entire team because they needed someone to go deep and who better than their biggest PR. Nero Cain played a largely safe game coasting on the fact Wallflower FoSed a lot of Wolves. Then we get to Freedom who reverts to the bussing strategy because voting Paranoid!Titus is an easier miselimination.

~Titus
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11811 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:09 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Yeah, full game agenda/gameplan is not really something that can be answered so easily, especially considering theres been 3, but I appreciate your response a lot!
In post 1740, Wallflower wrote:Townreads: butterchurn, Sword of Ducks, cassowary, Tracer Bullet, Well Done, Enchant, Mastina, Flavor Leaf, Menalque, NorwegianBoyEE
LessTownreads: Cat Scratch Fever, MalcolmTucker, bnuuy, MonkeyMan576

The rest: Nashville Dreams, Save The Dragons, Toogeloo, The Keeper, MegAzumarill, catboi, tictac, Klick
Skimming, yeah Wallflower wasn't too read friendly with the wolves. You mention that Wallflower/Nero/Freedom is wolve's strongest PR, I thought Freedom was vanilla? Oh right, you're claiming a Not Vanilla result I remember.

I've skimmed a bunch of Nero's, I think coasting and not really making any pro wolf moves is accurate.... I agree with you that having a wolf (esp a PR) distance to go deep is smart. Although I need something more concrete..

More skimming thru Nero and WallFlower. Not a lot to go off of. Seems Nero was offended at being considered as possibly wolf lol. I'm not so sure there was a very clear bussing plan or trying to look good though. I didn't notice NEro or Wallflower vote a wolf (although, granted, Wallflower talked about bnuuy a ton).
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11812 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:17 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 11808, Klick wrote:MT, if you want more time for this then I don't mind if you want to no lim today and make the decision tomorrow.
In post 11809, Klick wrote:(I mean a large part of me does want this game to just be over but for game-winning purposes the above applies lol)
Nah i wont put ya thru that.

Uhh, speaking of though, Nashville, why don't you vote Freedom so there's at least the option? We're at the (original) deadline, extended to 2 days, and u still haven't voted confscum.
In post 11707, Klick wrote:
In post 11681, Nashville Dreams wrote:SoD Vanilla
Mastina not vanilla
Cassowary not vanilla
Keeper not vanilla
Bnuuy vanilla
Menalque vanilla
Freedom not vanilla
Something I'm particularly bothered by is that every single result Nashville has given is confirming (or in Freedom's case, refuting) the claim of someone who had already claimed in the thread.
So, in other words, anyone standing here in this Xylo could have written this list and had no issues since there was no particularly revealing result

I understand that Freedom scum kills FL most of the time, and he might even fake claim vanilla to dodge the not vanilla, strong PR claim by Nashville. But there's still no active evidence Freedom's scum, no outside source either -- I have to take Nashville's word that Freedom is the strongest PR and therefore wants to deepwolf as a result. The slot doesn't exactly have much of an agenda to speak of other than not being scummy.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11813 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:19 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 11625, Flavor Leaf wrote:If TicTac is town, Klick is 100% a Godfather.
Lol
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11814 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:21 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 10199, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 10196, bnuuy wrote:
In post 10191, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 10189, bnuuy wrote:There was a span of posts that boggled my mind and I feel like that’s indicative of scum!Titus
Either you're scum or you never play with me. My name is Moon Walker for a reason.
I feel like I can grok your reads pretty well when you’re town
See the Shakespeare game, where even before *that* happened I was feeling pretty good about you.
I'm not digging up an old game to try and alt hunt you.

Frankly, I don't care who you are, I still find this bullshit.
hum
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11815 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:26 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 11693, Nashville Dreams wrote:@Klick, Nero Cain always FoSes me as town. It doesn't matter his alignment. You can check every single game we are in together. He FoSes me. He didn't here.

Also, the distancing thing is absolutely expected when Nero's whole team was going down in flames.

As for 11692, I don't feel I have a townrange or a scumrange. It's more about my relationships. So I'm not going to pretend there's a magical towntell for reading me.
Was the wolf team really going down in flames? I got the impression they were on the precipice of winning by numbers at one point.
In post 11711, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 301, Cephrir wrote:
votecount 1.1
catboi (6) | Menalque, NorwegianboyEE, MonkeyMan576, Wallflower, Sword of Ducks, MalcolmTucker
MonkeyMan576 (2) | tictac, butterchurn
Sword of Ducks (2) | catboi, Nashville Dreams
bnuuy (2) | Save The Dragons, Klick
Save The Dragons (1) | bnuuy
MalcolmTucker (1) | Cat Scratch Fever
Wallflower (1) | Tracer Bullet

Not Voting | cassowary, Enchant, Flavor Leaf, MegAzumarill, momo, Well Done, The Keeper, mastina

With 23 alive, it takes 12 to politely ask someone to leave.

Deadline: (expired on 2022-05-09 09:41:00).
In post 1752, Cephrir wrote:
votecount 1.8
catboi (6) | tictac, Tracer Bullet, MegAzumarill, Toogeloo, Flavor Leaf, MonkeyMan576

Nashville Dreams (4) | NorwegianboyEE, Save The Dragons, Wallflower, butterchurn

MonkeyMan576 (3) | Nashville Dreams, cassowary, bnuuy

bnuuy (2) | Menalque, catboi

Wallflower (1) | MalcolmTucker
Save The Dragons (1) | The Keeper
Menalque (1) | Well Done
MegAzumarill (1) | Cat Scratch Fever

Not Voting | Enchant, mastina, Sword of Ducks, Klick

In post 2931, Cephrir wrote:
votecount 1.14
catboi (6) | MegAzumarill, MonkeyMan576, Flavor Leaf, tictac, Wallflower, Toogeloo

Nashville Dreams (5) | NorwegianboyEE, butterchurn, Save The Dragons, Cat Scratch Fever, Well Done

MonkeyMan576 (3) | Nashville Dreams, cassowary, bnuuy

tictac (2) | catboi, Menalque

Flavor Leaf (1) | Klick
Well Done (1) | Sword of Ducks
The Keeper (1) | MalcolmTucker
Wallflower (1) | SCP 682

Not Voting | Enchant, mastina

In post 4113, Cephrir wrote:
Wallflower has requested replacement.
In post 4555, Cephrir wrote:
votecount 1.22
Toogeloo (7) | SCP 682, Ydrasse, Menalque, butterchurn, tictac, catboi, Save The Dragons

tictac (4) | Nashville Dreams, Well Done, MonkeyMan576, Cat Scratch Fever

bnuuy (3) | mastina, Klick, cassowary

catboi (1) | Flavor Leaf
MonkeyMan576 (1) | bnuuy
butterchurn (1) | Nero Cain
Ydrasse (1) | Sword of Ducks
mastina (1) | Toogeloo

Not Voting | Enchant, MegAzumarill, MalcolmTucker

In post 5186, Cephrir wrote:
votecount 1.23
Toogeloo (10) | SCP 682, Ydrasse, Menalque, butterchurn, tictac, catboi, mastina, Klick, Sword of Ducks, Save The Dragons

catboi (6) | MonkeyMan576, Nero Cain, Nashville Dreams, Flavor Leaf, Toogeloo, Cat Scratch Fever

MonkeyMan576 (2) | bnuuy, The Keeper

The Keeper (1) | Enchant
Flavor Leaf (1) | Dunnstral

Not Voting | MegAzumarill, MalcolmTucker, cassowary

Let's look at WallFlower's vote changes D1.

Almost everytime, WallFlower sheeps consensus and jumps on the new hot wagon. He avoids the tictac wagon though. He's willing to vote wolves, when it won't go through. He doesn't want to be caught on the actual miselimination going through.

In 4555, NC could vote tictac or bnuuy. Instead he votes Butter. The slot gets on in prime bussing territory and bails when it gets close.
I must have missed when Wallflower seriously voted one of the wolves, to be honest. she had them low but mostly kept the crosshair on you from my skim. It is a pretty large playerlist i suppose
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11816 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:37 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 11806, Freedom wrote:As for why I think that this is a Werewolf agenda, getting rid of FL via a lim means that they won't ever need to NK him because he's more likely to want to townside until there is only 1 remaining Werewolf. And, in my honest opinion and experience, final day theoreticals tend to be scum indicative as well as FOSing. Especially, from your POV, that person should be scum.
I agree -- gunning for FL was pro werewolf no matter how u slice it.
In post 10708, Nashville Dreams wrote:Note to self readwall after ISOing myself today. Town!Math should see a town FL scenario given who has filled although a bit moonlogickt if listening but it's a double edged sword as it can point to him as well. I have eluded to it and probably said it a few times.

The fact he insists on his way or nothing is troubling as it suggests he]'s mafia.

His stubborn insistence I am a wolf is just flail for disagreeing. He can't explain hos tictac and bnuuy reads. He just wants everyone on his side.
In post 10716, Nashville Dreams wrote:VOTE: bnuuy

Here we go. I'm outvoted most likely unless Keeper acts. Bnuuy isn't a horrible lim. If both active monks want it and I don't TR by play.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11817 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:40 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 10866, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 10863, Flavor Leaf wrote:Menalque probably Mafia.

I killed Catboi, I killed Mastina. I hard pushed and lead CSF on Day 2.

I have called out Math, TicTac, and Bnuuy as the rest of the wolves.

Other than Enchant and Butter, I am a leading factor pushing 7/9 scum.

You can dislike me and how I play, but out of 3 of the 4 group scum pushed, I was one of the, if not, the biggest ones pushing each of them.

You can check how my other town games where I am doing well on work, and in those games I am constantly under fire.

Keep in mind, CSF targeted Menalque Night 2, and Menalque is the one to come out and say "CSF is not a wolf!", and then the next night, I am the one who got the message, the one who was pushing CSF the most."

Why did Menalque get that?

Who got the message on Night 1?

Menalque is Mafia.

Mathblade, TicTac, and Bnuuy are wolves.
I can give you Math and Bnuuy.
I can give you Menalque and tictac.

I can't give you tictac and bnuuy.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11818 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:43 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 11709, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 11707, Klick wrote:
In post 11681, Nashville Dreams wrote:SoD Vanilla
Mastina not vanilla
Cassowary not vanilla
Keeper not vanilla
Bnuuy vanilla
Menalque vanilla
Freedom not vanilla
Something I'm particularly bothered by is that every single result Nashville has given is confirming (or in Freedom's case, refuting) the claim of someone who had already claimed in the thread.
I largely unilaterally made the choices towards the later half.

I deliberately wanted to target outed roles to confirm or deny scum as it is highest utility. People pushed Sword, and I think Freedom did in particular (if memory serves), but I didn't want to eliminate my match. If mastina was a vanilla, they'd be outed scum. Cassowary got a nonvanilla result, when we suspected most town would be vanilla. Hence the minor FoS.

Afterwards, we massclaimed, so we could only confirm or deny. That's the point of a VC.
But what about gaining new knowledge that wasn't already out there? If you can't disprove any of the existing claims, you end up in this highly suspicious scenario
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11819 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:47 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

MathBlade v. Titus also doesn't look very good for Nashville.

MathBlade's iso in general doesn't look that great for nash
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #11820 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:48 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

VOTE: Nashville

I think I've gone past the point of no return by now (with regards to making up my mind), so I won't torture anyone any longer. GG
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11821 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:49 am

Post by Cephrir »

votecount 8.F
Nashville Dreams (3) | Freedom, Klick, Morning Tweet

Not Voting | Nashville Dreams

With 4 alive, it takes 3 to politely ask someone to leave.

Deadline: (expired on 2022-07-15 10:18:00).
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11822 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:52 am

Post by Cephrir »

Nashville Dreams has been politely asked to leave Day 8. They were a...

Spoiler:
Werewolf Vanilla Cop 1-shot Neapolitan

Klick,
Town Mason 1-shot Gunsmith
Freedom,
Vanilla Townie
and Morning Tweet,
Vanilla Townie

survive.

Town wins!
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #11823 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 6:56 am

Post by Cephrir »

Dead Thread
Masonry
Monastery

24 hours for redactions from scum threads
Bartleby the Scrivener
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #11824 (ISO) » Wed Jul 13, 2022 7:14 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

sad we lost but glad we made it as far as we did
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”