Mini Normal 2272: Flash Games | Game Over!

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #1500 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:33 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1496, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1492, Titus wrote:
In post 1488, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1475, Titus wrote:Can he not always dismiss me or call me scum for one game? I was extremely respectful the last game we played. I'm done with being insulted.
I feel like he was being alright in 2238 but you treated him like crap that game
also, I think with the context of his check on me his approach to you seems way more sensible then you're willing to give him credit for. you soft pushed his gunsmith inno for a good chunk of today. Me and math just had a game where I kinda tripped scum!him up by allowing him to dig his own grave pushing my traffic analyst inno.
I'm too angry to discuss this rationally but I never treat Math like crap, but have moved to policy eliminate him because he is frequently wrong and bad.
If you’re too angry to discuss this rationally please move elsewhere.

You have Scorpious scum locked
Carca and Dwlee town locked
The hood town locked

This means your PoE is tiny yeah?

Talk there please. That PoE is where we can see who responds to what.
titus doesn't have the hood townlocked, because JV is hood and titus thinks he's scum
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1501 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:33 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

I also was townreading Titus without the claim and she is most certainly town now
I prefer they, thanks :)
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1502 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:33 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1242, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1236, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1234, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1233, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1232, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1230, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1227, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1219, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1218, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1213, MathBlade wrote:Continuing on its 7/10 * 6/9 * 5/8 * 4/7 = approx 16.666%
16% for picking 4 people and they all end up Town. What relevance is this particularly, I fail to see what you're trying to portray.
If you follow the prior conversation I found it suspicious Carca wasn’t pushing in the hood. The odds are overwhelming that there is at least one scum in the hood. I could be wrong about Titus specifically (I doubt it) but Carca not wanting to poke in the hood feels fishy. The previously presented math was flawed and annoyed me so I corrected it.
Won't fight math with the math person. I'm not allergic to the hood, I just don't feel particularly driven to nuke it. Frankly I completely forgot JV was a part of it.
Given the narrow scope of > 80% odds of a scum in the hood I would rather elim in the hood and jail outside of it.

We either hit scum and likely temporarily soft clear some players or we hit town and then can use these results towards finding the scum in the hood.

It’s hard to follow why you wouldn’t want to poke at me or JV or Italiano?

Is it because you’re scum with Titus?
Like, be my guest clearing that out, I won't cry over a Titus or JV elim. It feels redundant to explain indifference. I'll throw my pokes in if someone in there gives me a reason I care enough about to, cuz rn I'd feel like dart throwing.
And why aren’t you trying to resolve that indifference? The whole point of being town is scumhunting.

Why aren’t you doing more to make it not dart throwing? Asking questions or examining relationships?

Poking me as I am in the hood, asking Italiano things?

How do you scumhunt? Do you have a town game?
My meta is approx 3 years old, gl finding anything in there. But, from what I remember, I've never been a big poker. More of a thoughtpuker.

That, and I've had my focus on other dynamics. The fact that the hood had like 4 lurkers made it real easy to forget about lmao. I don't think anyone else besides you has brought it up like this, at least for a while.
I am not the first person in the game to discuss scum in the hood wth?
I didn't say that. Reread.

Last time there was hood theoretics it was in D1 twilight, page 34. Mixed views. Saw the reasoning in both sides.
Longest thread of replies. Interpret as you will, but actually
read
the damn thing and you'll see what I mean.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1503 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:34 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1475, Titus wrote:Can he not always dismiss me or call me scum for one game? I was extremely respectful the last game we played. I'm done with being insulted.
I feel like he was being alright in 2238 but you treated him like crap that game
also, I think with the context of his check on me his approach to you seems way more sensible then you're willing to give him credit for. you soft pushed his gunsmith inno for a good chunk of today. Me and math just had a game where I kinda tripped scum!him up by allowing him to dig his own grave pushing my traffic analyst inno.
I'm too angry to discuss this rationally but I never treat Math like crap, but have moved to policy eliminate him because he is frequently wrong and bad.

The hood town locked

I have. You've ignored it. So you get grumpy Titus.

Screw deadline, I must leave for a few hours. Phone tying, tilt, work and I want to write my new novel.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: they/him

Post Post #1504 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:35 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1494, JacksonVirgo wrote:Titus are you merging me and Maths reads? Because I fail to see how our reads align as if I am kissing their ass.
Answer please
@Titus
"Am I a ghost like you, caught between the seams of two intertwining melodies?"

wiki // GTKAS
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1505 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:35 am

Post by Crescent »

It's... Interesting.

The people Math most wants to kill are the people who are jumping out front to defend Titus and try to kill Scorp anyway.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1506 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:36 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1353, MathBlade wrote:
No one other than me at the time of posting.

No one defending Scorp means probably town.

Scum make a ton of noise when I s.
i am pretty sure i said i did not think scorpious was scum earlier today
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1507 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:37 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1495, Dwlee99 wrote:What did mathblade's claim have to do with scorpious at all? And I really don't think jailkeeper has gun to gunsmith but I'm gonna double check
Jailkeeper has had a gun before. It used to. Hence me thinking Scorpious town.

Iirc it came up in the mini normal that I was in with DkKoba recently and they are the mod.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1508 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:37 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

does anyone have a meta analysis on how JV plays scum/town? I think he might be a decent elimination but I want to be sure about it
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Dwlee99
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Dwlee99
They/them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/them

Post Post #1509 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:37 am

Post by Dwlee99 »

In post 168, mastina wrote:
In post 167, schadd_ wrote:vengeful should investigate positive to gunsmith, yes? if so that should be on the gunsmith wiki page. question is raised as well for detective, alien (ray gun pew pew), traffic analyst (idk?), babysitter (i..... dont suppose they are shooting the baby but they can kill), informed (what if the word "gun" is in the information? :0 :O :0 )

also raises the question as to whether vengeful and babysitter give positive results to psychologist.
Vengeful and detective both should have guns definitely; babysitter, if I understand the role, should as well; alien would only have one if jailkeepers did but we decided a long time ago that jailkeepers don't, so aliens don't; informed definitely doesn't; no clue on traffic analyst.
Last time mentioned in normal guidelines is Mastina saying jailkeeper doesn't get gun
I prefer they, thanks :)
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1510 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:38 am

Post by Crescent »

Ger did pretty clearly say he wasn't "going anywhere near" a Scorp vote today at some point.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1511 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:38 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1500, Gamma Emerald wrote:

The hood town locked

titus doesn't have the hood townlocked, because JV is hood and titus thinks he's scum
She screamed masonry every few minutes and the JV scumread seems anger fueled whatever her alignment versus an actual read.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1512 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:38 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1506, geraintm wrote:
In post 1353, MathBlade wrote:
No one other than me at the time of posting.

No one defending Scorp means probably town.

Scum make a ton of noise when I s.
i am pretty sure i said i did not think scorpious was scum earlier today
You did, and explicitly said you didn't want to lim them today.
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1513 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:39 am

Post by Crescent »

....What's a Traffic Analyst, for the record?
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1514 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:39 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1505, Crescent wrote:It's... Interesting.

The people Math most wants to kill are the people who are jumping out front to defend Titus and try to kill Scorp anyway.
I tried to dig on why the hell Math hardcounterd a scorp elim in every way. There's so little understandable logic in it, I tried to find some, but no.
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1515 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:39 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1509, Dwlee99 wrote:
In post 168, mastina wrote:
In post 167, schadd_ wrote:vengeful should investigate positive to gunsmith, yes? if so that should be on the gunsmith wiki page. question is raised as well for detective, alien (ray gun pew pew), traffic analyst (idk?), babysitter (i..... dont suppose they are shooting the baby but they can kill), informed (what if the word "gun" is in the information? :0 :O :0 )

also raises the question as to whether vengeful and babysitter give positive results to psychologist.
Vengeful and detective both should have guns definitely; babysitter, if I understand the role, should as well; alien would only have one if jailkeepers did but we decided a long time ago that jailkeepers don't, so aliens don't; informed definitely doesn't; no clue on traffic analyst.
Last time mentioned in normal guidelines is Mastina saying jailkeeper doesn't get gun
It used to. #oldDudeProblems
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1516 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:40 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 1510, Crescent wrote:Ger did pretty clearly say he wasn't "going anywhere near" a Scorp vote today at some point.
But I actually don't remember him specifically saying Scorp was "town", just that voting him was pointless outside of getting him to full claim..
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1517 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:40 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 1513, Crescent wrote:....What's a Traffic Analyst, for the record?
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... ic_Analyst
Carcalilly
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Carcalilly
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1518 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:41 am

Post by Carcalilly »

In post 1328, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1313, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1308, Carcalilly wrote:
In post 1299, MathBlade wrote: As I said earlier Gamma doesn’t make that hammer as scum. Claims Gamma would are false.

I don’t see scum!Scorpious coming up with a claim strategy like that with tons of ways that could backfire as scum.
Was it the fact that it was a D1 hammer, or is it the way he did it? Like, does he just not hammer in general as scum? Because iirc the MM wagon was way past it's end at that point, it was the last day or two and everyone was expecting it so it wasn't that big of a deal imo.

The highest point of strategy in scorp's claim was the "crumb". The rest of it was a mess. The whole disparity of saying they've never crumbed on this site makes me believe they wouldn't do it as town or scum.

Town!scorp narrative would be they crumbed purposefully for the very first time this game, probably with intention to use it when claiming, screwing up the softclaim for ??? reason, survives a NK and only then finally decided to use the crumb placed.
Scum!scorp narrative would be scrambling to imply TPR to save from the pressure, then fake the crumb with first letters of completely arbitrarily numbered posts. Like if it was every xth post I would have no doubts it wasn't just convenience.

I'm low-key occam's razoring this.
Scum scorp if fake claiming woulda likely been guiltied by now.

I very highly doubt this is Scorpious scum. Considering the fact you sheeped gamma a scumread onto the wagon. Dwlee sheeped your bad/fake reads and Dwlee is good enough to call out you missed a player and that’s like the whole wagon.

Carca isn’t even with you but is saying things like Occam’s razor when the simplest explanation is Gamma hammered because Gamma thought it was right and the time and Scorpious is just bad town.

If you need that many words it’s not Occam’s razor.
Guilty'd? Like investigated?

Dwlee and I didn't "sheep" anyone. I think the thread has it clear that we both had our own motives. I even voted before gamma, so either I'm completely misinterpreting what you're saying, or you have the entire narrative wrong.

I'm pretty damn sure it can be played either way. Gamma hammered because the day was over, sure. I fail to see how it's as AI as you make it out to be. Scorpious is flailing scum. Every step can be adequately justified as such. Does "bad town" justify the crumb/softclaim progression? Maybe, but way less imo.
Like, call me a straight up idiot here if I am, but when you do just please explain to me how the hell do you be THIS sure of a town!scorp??
"don't be carcasilly" -
RadiantCowbells
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1519 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:41 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1378, MathBlade wrote:
Combined two shot gunsmith with an inno on Gamma.
In post 1357, Titus wrote: I am a combined doctor and neighbor.

In post 986, Scorpious wrote: I’m an even night JK
Im just parking these here so i can keep track of claims
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1520 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:41 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1508, Gamma Emerald wrote:does anyone have a meta analysis on how JV plays scum/town? I think he might be a decent elimination but I want to be sure about it
I believe it's someone who gets a positive result if their targets communicates outside of the main chat.

Such as mailman, or neighbourhoods, or mafia chat. But not restricted just to night chats (as mailman is a positive result)

wiki // GTKAS
Crescent
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Crescent
She/Her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:41 am

Post by Crescent »

In post 1517, Meuh wrote:
...Isn't that just the PT cop people were talking about earlier?
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1522 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:42 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

I was gonna make a joke about the meta analysis on me but chose against it.

wiki // GTKAS
JacksonVirgo
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
JacksonVirgo
they/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1523 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:42 am

Post by JacksonVirgo »

In post 1521, Crescent wrote:
In post 1517, Meuh wrote:
...Isn't that just the PT cop people were talking about earlier?
PT cop is just night chats. Neighbours/Mason/Mafia

wiki // GTKAS
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1524 (ISO) » Tue May 17, 2022 11:42 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 1520, JacksonVirgo wrote:
In post 1508, Gamma Emerald wrote:does anyone have a meta analysis on how JV plays scum/town? I think he might be a decent elimination but I want to be sure about it
I believe it's someone who gets a positive result if their targets communicates outside of the main chat.

Such as mailman, or neighbourhoods, or mafia chat. But not restricted just to night chats (as mailman is a positive result)
yeah this
but it also can't see people who have a night chat that doesn't have anyone else in it
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”