Micro 1054 || Fuzzy Friends Coalition || Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3050 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 12:51 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

i think voting datisi and menalque instead of irrelephant meant i was trying to shut it down
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #3051 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 12:52 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 3043, Roden wrote:If Datisi supposedly spent time dragging STD down, then why did he not show any intent in wanting to vote him out? Datisi only wanted Elephant and Skitter, and though he didn't want vote out Mena he didn't show any intent to block his elimination. Instead, both Datisi and STD enabled/supported the Elephant -> Mena chain mis-elim.
? elims happen in the coalition until we hit scum
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3052 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 12:55 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 101, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: datisi

HEAL: Save the Dragons
HEAL: fireisreadsir
HEAL: skitter30
In post 433, Save The Dragons wrote:literally just copying irrelephant's tags here

HURT: all
HEAL: menalque
save the dragons
datisi
aristeia
irrelephant

i could do skitter in place of someone tho i might prefer that but this seems fine for now
In post 624, Save The Dragons wrote:or maybe i was secretly waiting for a vc to copy paste
HURT: all
HEAL: Menalque, Save the Dragons, Irrelephant11, skitter30, Datisi
In post 976, Save The Dragons wrote:HURT: all
HEAL: datisi
aristeia
skitter
save the dragons
irrelephant
STD went from fake voting Datisi to wanting him in the Coalition very abruptly.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #3053 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 12:57 pm

In post 432, Save The Dragons wrote:at first i got pings from datisi in the scum direction but now i'm getting pings in the town direction

In post 343, Datisi wrote:
pedit: oh no, i'm townreading fire now???

In post 406, Datisi wrote:
so i'm left with me/mena/skitt/ari and one of std or irrel? bleh maybe they're both town and i'm not giving enough credit to The Vibes but also time is short

just having an openness seems to come from a town mindset of trying to solve, he's not being stubborn in his reads. i dunno. it's very pingy. my friend's brother had a penguin stuffed animal named ping-ping once. i'm trying to get fire to tr me correctly by saying ping a lot. is it working? ping.

i also liked his posts on me, ari, and irrelephant, i think they're well thought out. I'd probably be okay with datisi in my coalition.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3054 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 12:59 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3051, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 3043, Roden wrote:If Datisi supposedly spent time dragging STD down, then why did he not show any intent in wanting to vote him out? Datisi only wanted Elephant and Skitter, and though he didn't want vote out Mena he didn't show any intent to block his elimination. Instead, both Datisi and STD enabled/supported the Elephant -> Mena chain mis-elim.
I understand that. But what exactly was the point of the shade on STD then? Why would Datisi "drag him down" like STD claims, only to not ever be on his suspicion list? Why did STD want Datisi to be in the Coalition with him if Datisi suspected him?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3055 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:05 pm

Post by Roden »

Just realized both Datisi and STD wanted Skitter in the Coalition even though they "scum read" her...lol.

STD why did you want Skitter in the Coalition? You didn't trust her. You did trust Datisi though, so why try to vote in a player that you and your town read found suspicious?
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #3056 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:05 pm

Post by Ydrasse »

VOTECOUNT 5.1

[1] Roden:
Save the Dragons

[1] Save the Dragons:
Roden

[1] Not Voting:
fireisredsir

With 3 alive, it takes 2 to eliminate!

The deadline is in (expired on 2022-06-06 17:24:53).

MOD NOTES

- lmk if there are mistakes and HAVE FUN!!!!

- clicky here for joined mod iso.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #3057 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:06 pm

In post 3055, Roden wrote:Just realized both Datisi and STD wanted Skitter in the Coalition even though they "scum read" her...lol.

STD why did you want Skitter in the Coalition? You didn't trust her. You did trust Datisi though, so why try to vote in a player that you and your town read found suspicious?
i don't remember scumreading her at all this game
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #3058 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:07 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 3054, Roden wrote:
I understand that. But what exactly was the point of the shade on STD then? Why would Datisi "drag him down" like STD claims, only to not ever be on his suspicion list? Why did STD want Datisi to be in the Coalition with him if Datisi suspected him?
irrel and std were townreading each other and had a winning coalition that they were pushing and both were fairly townread by people who weren't me. datisi needed to pull them apart or he would lose since mala wasn't going to get in. it wasn't really ever a suspicion, just trying to pull down the townreads. which is way less likely to come from partners, if they were partners i would expect legit suspicion because why not, datisi always dies first
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3059 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:15 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3057, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 3055, Roden wrote:Just realized both Datisi and STD wanted Skitter in the Coalition even though they "scum read" her...lol.

Spoiler:
In post 1211, Save The Dragons wrote:i need to wrap my head around the ari/skitter thing soon
In post 1213, Save The Dragons wrote:I mean is pretty convincing but i'd like to hear from skitter again when she gets back
In post 1216, Save The Dragons wrote:i mean maybe i'm biased by knowing i'm town here but i still don't believe you could come to a townread on irrelephant and a scumread on me when we've had similar thoughts in the game similar stances on people and i think a similar progression of thought

but not talking about me, i just don't see what's so townie. like yes there's talk about ari/skitter and there's talk about irrelephant being town but what else is there? some questions? that's in his scumrange according to the game you linked which i still think is a poor example of meta that you're trying to pigeonhole into a good argument.

regarding ari and skitter i just don't see it dude 1) he could easily back out of it if needed 2) it's NAI to have reads on certain players for being "good" or "better" 3) i don't see how he's planning for the future see point 1 4) there's a slight chance that ari/skitter are a partner that they're trying to downplay and distance from 5) not doing something last game as scum isn't really a precursor to not doing it as scum in the future if he thinks ari will "play around" his tell of her so he's not telling us what it is certainly he knows how to change his own damn meta

i dunno maybe i'm just wrong and i'm looking in the wrong place??? but i don't think your case is as ironclad as you want to believe
In post 1219, Save The Dragons wrote:well that's frustrating because i though i was pushing the game forward and taking charge and trying to lead the thread but it feels like because i wasn't online at certain times when people were talking to each other it just looks like i was behind and playing catch up

i don't know how to argue against my reads not being nuanced or "real" because they are real and i don't do a lot of nuance i don't think so that's kind of a playstyle thing i think

i think that it's menalque for reasons i've already outlined and i think you are a possible partner so it could be both of you. i need to go back to your posts and see if there's something there, i guess i owe you that but i don't know if i'll do that soon or not

i'm waiting for skitter to respond but i think ari's points are more accurate of what happened and i think skitter is not recognizing ari's contribution of trying to cede control to push a narrative that you and ari are scum. i don't know if that's true or not. i think i need to hear from skitter to see what she says. i see a world where both ari and skitter are correct in which they both tried to cede control to the other and fell because scum outside of them took advantage of that but i need to see more.

irrelephant i don't think is scum, if they are they tried to pocket me and considering no one is seeing the influence i've had on this thread i guess the question i have is why
In post 1222, Save The Dragons wrote:maybe it's irrelephant or skitter or ari and i'm just lost UNVOTE: gonna think about it a sec
In post 1710, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1625, Irrelephant11 wrote:I don't want skitter to be scum, @aristeia @std @fire please determine if this is tvt or tvs so I can proceed accordingly
I can't blame skitter for finding posts manipulative (i don't know that they are but i can't blame her for being wary).

i dunno. i'm turned off by skitter wking mena but i'm trying to give it its due diligence in case i'm wrong here
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3060 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:16 pm

Post by Roden »

Also answer the questions
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3061 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:19 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3058, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 3054, Roden wrote:
irrel and std were townreading each other and had a winning coalition that they were pushing and both were fairly townread by people who weren't me. datisi needed to pull them apart or he would lose since mala wasn't going to get in. it wasn't really ever a suspicion, just trying to pull down the townreads. which is way less likely to come from partners, if they were partners i would expect legit suspicion because why not, datisi always dies first
They didn't have a winning Coalition though, STD wanted Datisi in it. And when pressured to vote he didn't want Datisi elim'd and instead wanted Mena gone.

Datisi never pulls Elephant and STD apart though because he's claiming he never scum read Elephant, and he already was voting Datisi into the Coalition early on.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #3062 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:21 pm

Most of those are clearly not me sring her
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #3063 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:22 pm

Most of those are after the coalition phase if I remember correctly anyway so I cant answer
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #3064 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:22 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

theyre also all after coalition failed lmao
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #3065 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:25 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

roden can you explain what you were thinking at start of day today? you weren't very clear in where you were at
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3066 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:26 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3063, Save The Dragons wrote:Most of those are after the coalition phase if I remember correctly anyway so I cant answer
In post 3060, Roden wrote:

Also answer the questions
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #3067 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:27 pm

In post 3055, Roden wrote:STD why did you want Skitter in the Coalition? You didn't trust her. You did trust Datisi though, so why try to vote in a player that you and your town read found suspicious?
I never really Sr her. I never didn't trust her. I never found her suspicious. So I wanted her in the coalition because I tr her.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3068 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:29 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3064, fireisredsir wrote:theyre also all after coalition failed lmao
Isn't that even worse? That STD votes in a Coalition Datisi doesn't apparently want, begins to hedge in Datisi's flavor, and ultimately only ends up with one "correct" read in scum reading me? But then refuses to vote me when I told him to yesterday?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3069 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:30 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3065, fireisredsir wrote:roden can you explain what you were thinking at start of day today? you weren't very clear in where you were at
I was just mad that you guys voted Ari instead when I said vote me, and then started the day off with "so it's probably just Roden right" as if I hadn't tried to avoid that exact scenario.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #3070 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:31 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 3069, Roden wrote:
In post 3065, fireisredsir wrote:roden can you explain what you were thinking at start of day today? you weren't very clear in where you were at
I was just mad that you guys voted Ari instead when I said vote me, and then started the day off with "so it's probably just Roden right" as if I hadn't tried to avoid that exact scenario.
you said you reread the game. what conclusions did you come to?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3071 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:33 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3067, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 3055, Roden wrote:STD why did you want Skitter in the Coalition? You didn't trust her. You did trust Datisi though, so why try to vote in a player that you and your town read found suspicious?
I never really Sr her. I never didn't trust her. I never found her suspicious. So I wanted her in the coalition because I tr her.
If you trusted Skitter and you trusted Datisi, why didn't that ping you when they scum read each other? Why didn't you try to have a stake in their argument? If you thought they were TvT then why did you hedge on Skitter after the Coalition failed?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3072 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:34 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3070, fireisredsir wrote:
That either you were scum and STD was bad and stubborn, or you were town and scum!STD took advantage of my hesitance to scum read him after what happened in Control.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #3073 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:36 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 3072, Roden wrote:
In post 3070, fireisredsir wrote:
That either you were scum and STD was bad and stubborn, or you were town and scum!STD took advantage of my hesitance to scum read him after what happened in Control.
those are indeed the two options. did you make any attempt to determine which was more likely during your reread?
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #3074 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:37 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 3071, Roden wrote:If you trusted Skitter and you trusted Datisi, why didn't that ping you when they scum read each other? Why didn't you try to have a stake in their argument? If you thought they were TvT then why did you hedge on Skitter after the Coalition failed?
i don't really care about this line of questioning at all btw so unless you can convince me that it's relevant (unlikely), feel free to stop!

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”