Micro 1054 || Fuzzy Friends Coalition || Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Pronoun: He/Him
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3075 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:39 pm

Post by Save The Dragons »

Doesn't datisi basically have skitter in his coalition for most of the coalition phase? What are you asking?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3076 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:39 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3073, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 3072, Roden wrote:
In post 3070, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 3069, Roden wrote:
In post 3065, fireisredsir wrote:roden can you explain what you were thinking at start of day today? you weren't very clear in where you were at
I was just mad that you guys voted Ari instead when I said vote me, and then started the day off with "so it's probably just Roden right" as if I hadn't tried to avoid that exact scenario.
you said you reread the game. what conclusions did you come to?
That either you were scum and STD was bad and stubborn, or you were town and scum!STD took advantage of my hesitance to scum read him after what happened in Control.
those are indeed the two options. did you make any attempt to determine which was more likely during your reread?
I said it earlier, it was more likely to be you than STD, but STD kept saying really scummy shit today that gave me pause. It's why I suggested hammer testing you.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3077 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:39 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3074, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 3071, Roden wrote:If you trusted Skitter and you trusted Datisi, why didn't that ping you when they scum read each other? Why didn't you try to have a stake in their argument? If you thought they were TvT then why did you hedge on Skitter after the Coalition failed?
i don't really care about this line of questioning at all btw so unless you can convince me that it's relevant (unlikely), feel free to stop!
Why?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3078 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:39 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3075, Save The Dragons wrote:Doesn't datisi basically have skitter in his coalition for most of the coalition phase? What are you asking?
Answer the question.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3079 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:40 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3022, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 1884, Roden wrote:I think I'm going to end up voting Elephant today,
In post 3023, Save The Dragons wrote:VOTE: Roden
STD why was this enough to convince you I was scum?
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3080 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:41 pm

What question
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3081 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:42 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3077, Roden wrote:
In post 3071, Roden wrote:If you trusted Skitter and you trusted Datisi, why didn't that ping you when they scum read each other? Why didn't you try to have a stake in their argument? If you thought they were TvT then why did you hedge on Skitter after the Coalition failed?
i don't really care about this line of questioning at all btw so unless you can convince me that it's relevant (unlikely), feel free to stop!
Why?
To add to this I don't really care at all if my questions annoy you, if you want to vote me because you got annoyed then go ahead.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #3082 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:42 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 3076, Roden wrote:I said it earlier, it was more likely to be you than STD, but STD kept saying really scummy shit today that gave me pause. It's why I suggested hammer testing you.
and why did you think it was more likely to be me?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3083 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:42 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3080, Save The Dragons wrote:What question
Fire how can you possibly think this is town lmao
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3084 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:43 pm

Everything you did today convinced me you were scum I just got tired of it. I looked at fires iso and thought he looked town and I was right
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #3085 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:43 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 3081, Roden wrote:
Why?
To add to this I don't really care at all if my questions annoy you, if you want to vote me because you got annoyed then go ahead.
because i don't think you are presenting a very accurate view of the game and i don't think that what you're talking about is very relevant to std's alignment
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #3086 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:44 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 3083, Roden wrote:
i don't know what the question is either
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3087 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:44 pm

Literally asking you to help me out because you create narratives out of incorrect information (like me sring skitter) and it's confusing what you are asking
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3088 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:45 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3082, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 3076, Roden wrote:I said it earlier, it was more likely to be you than STD, but STD kept saying really scummy shit today that gave me pause. It's why I suggested hammer testing you.
Because I scum read you early on, you were a null slot that I went back and forth on over the game. Yesterday I wasn't so sure anymore because I didn't think it was you or Ari, and if I was right then ELo would likely be a town loss and offered to get voted out then. I gave reasons earlier for what made me think why you could be town, but STD seemed to wrong with all of his reads to actually be scum so I thought he had to be town. I town read Ari more than you as well, you were just the PoE.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3089 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:46 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3084, Save The Dragons wrote:Everything you did today convinced me you were scum I just got tired of it. I looked at fires iso and thought he looked town and I was right
You literally said you weren't going to tunnel me though and that's all you did today. When I called you out on it you just doubled down.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3090 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:47 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3085, fireisredsir wrote:
Why?
because i don't think you are presenting a very accurate view of the game and i don't think that what you're talking about is very relevant to std's alignment
You don't think STD blatantly trying to get Datisi into the Coalition and then voting to save him is relevant? Why is that townie but me voting to elim Datisi is scummy?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3091 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:48 pm

Post by Roden »

Not everything is a fucking bus! Maybe I just had a good read and STD tried to save his partner! Why is that so impossible!?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3092 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:48 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3086, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 3083, Roden wrote:
i don't know what the question is either
In post 3071, Roden wrote:
In post 3067, Save The Dragons wrote:
In post 3055, Roden wrote:STD why did you want Skitter in the Coalition? You didn't trust her. You did trust Datisi though, so why try to vote in a player that you and your town read found suspicious?
I never really Sr her. I never didn't trust her. I never found her suspicious. So I wanted her in the coalition because I tr her.
If you trusted Skitter and you trusted Datisi, why didn't that ping you when they scum read each other? Why didn't you try to have a stake in their argument? If you thought they were TvT then why did you hedge on Skitter after the Coalition failed?
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #3093 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:49 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 3088, Roden wrote:
Because I scum read you early on, you were a null slot that I went back and forth on over the game. Yesterday I wasn't so sure anymore because I didn't think it was you or Ari, and if I was right then ELo would likely be a town loss and offered to get voted out then. I gave reasons earlier for what made me think why you could be town, but STD seemed to wrong with all of his reads to actually be scum so I thought he had to be town. I town read Ari more than you as well, you were just the PoE.
i want to hear the reasons you had for why you thought i was more likely. i know that im conftown now but it wasn't very long ago, you should be able to remember

the best i have so far is that i was poe scum because:
- std's reads were too wrong for him to be scum

is that all? please expand if there is more to it.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #3094 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:51 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 3090, Roden wrote:
Why?
You don't think STD blatantly trying to get Datisi into the Coalition and then voting to save him is relevant? Why is that townie but me voting to elim Datisi is scummy?
you've moved the goalposts so many times in this conversation and it was based on a faulty premise originally so it's kinda impossible to even know what you're talking or asking about at this point
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3095 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:51 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3093, fireisredsir wrote:
i want to hear the reasons you had for why you thought i was more likely. i know that im conftown now but it wasn't very long ago, you should be able to remember

That's really all there was to it. The PoE was only because everyone else was townier. NK15 only got added later because I figured if I was wrong about a read, it was that one.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3096 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:52 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3094, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 3090, Roden wrote:
Why?
you've moved the goalposts so many times in this conversation and it was based on a faulty premise originally so it's kinda impossible to even know what you're talking or asking about at this point
No, I didn't. I'm literally trying to get everything out that I'm thinking.
fireisredsir
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
fireisredsir
Goodfellas/Rising Star
Goodfellas/Rising Star

Post Post #3097 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:53 pm

Post by fireisredsir »

In post 3095, Roden wrote:

That's really all there was to it. The PoE was only because everyone else was townier. NK15 only got added later because I figured if I was wrong about a read, it was that one.
i have a very hard time not just treating this as a scumclaim
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #3098 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:54 pm

I don't really see how I tried to save datisi that's not how I remember my vote going
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3099 (ISO) » Tue May 31, 2022 1:54 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 3097, fireisredsir wrote:
In post 3095, Roden wrote:

i have a very hard time not just treating this as a scumclaim
How?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”