Mini 2274: Terminator: Salvation Game Over!

Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #1375 (ISO) » Thu Jul 14, 2022 11:55 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 1373, Aisa wrote:
In post 1335, Vivax wrote:
Johnny has an interesting strategy if scum in buddying me
Mafia thing to say.
Johnny has been pushing for my kill since forever. If town he wouldn't give a damn about buddying you, just about killing me. This is just a pocketing attempt.
Do you disagree that Johnny is buddying Math?
Do you disagree with Math’s argument that scum!Johnny wouldn’t buddy Math?
I believe that Cowboy Bebops posts hint heavily at him being on autopilot on me and aren't aimed at buddying anyone.
If anyone was buddying, it was math blade making that argument.
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1376 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 1:59 am

Post by Vivax »

But not worth it to read much into buddying in general. There's no reason why you shouldn't do it as town as long as it's visible in the game. You do want to find someone to cooperate with.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1377 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 3:01 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

Elimination VC 2.02

Vivax[2]: JohnnyFarrar, Mathblade

Mathblade[1]: Vivax

Not Voting[3]:
Enchant, Aisa

Event
Deadline

(expired on 2022-07-20 01:00:00)
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1378 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:23 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1219, Vivax wrote:I mean, NAHA is on both teams at once. The host has triggered a time paradoxon and players are randomly starting to disappear.
This is what makes me sus of Vivax early

The deaths don’t seem to be random.

There were elims in our hood and a terminator night kill.

If the other hood went the same way.

Random kills are extremely unlikely on MS without being flagged as possible
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1379 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 4:55 am

Post by Vivax »

In post 1378, MathBlade wrote:
In post 1219, Vivax wrote:I mean, NAHA is on both teams at once. The host has triggered a time paradoxon and players are randomly starting to disappear.

I was referreing to something else. Not what you think.
Do you feel healthy now?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1380 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1379, Vivax wrote:
In post 1378, MathBlade wrote:

I was referreing to something else. Not what you think.
Do you feel healthy now?
No. Covid takes days to get over and I had breathing issues before covid

Just treatment as I am a player just know I will be producing less effort
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1381 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:02 am

Post by MathBlade »

And then there is sometimes long covid too.

Just have to focus on rest
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #1382 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:01 pm

Post by Aisa »

I read some old stuff again and I stand by my Andante and Enchant townreads.

I have thoooooughts on ejjinami/Math's slot:
- Tonally, I really like a lot of ejjinami's posts. Their train of thought in certain posts seems like it would be really difficult to fake as scum. Here are a couple posts that made me think "no way ejjinami is scum here":
Spoiler: quotes
In post 652, ejjinami wrote:hey loki btw
I'm currently considering this - I'll listen to your strongest reads (town-reads) and take them into my team, yet leave you out.
I don't promise that I'll do that, it's a suggestion I haven't fully considered myself. I do usually seriously take into account insanely confident reads of other players regardless if I trust them or not. If town- good. If scum- fair chances are- they're whiteknighting a townie anyway.

Are you confident enough in your reads to have me do that?
In post 640, Loki Dokie wrote: Gaslighted by me? Why? I don’t agree with your takes, you or Andante’s. How is that gaslighting?

My “specialty”? What???
I'll skip this part. I feel like it'll lead to a conversation about different understanding of words and possibly me misunderstanding your playstyle and I'm not really looking for that.

By specialty I mean- what skill you are most proud of.
My guess till now is that you may specialize in faking emotions or something related to that
I do realize that answering is not in your best interest, tho it WILL help me understand you better if you choose to do so
Like- what skill of yours do you feel most proud of
What's the single thing you do most often when trying to manipulate others
you can refuse to answer if you want to. I'm not gonna judge for that
In post 88, ejjinami wrote:
In post 78, Andante wrote: I mean, I'm assuming everything people are saying in terms of reads are just very mild, not locktown level.. I think you're fine!! lol wait
@ejjinami, do you not like people voicing their reads in the moment? like, you just straight to the conclusion... a comment on post 7 of a game is a lock town read? idk, it just feels like you're trying to pick apart the little things, as get us not trusting the people who you know are gonna be the most obv town or something... idk, feels weird, I think 47 was in the posts of yours I gave up on, or I'd have commented at the time.
In post 64, ejjinami wrote:oh and Aisa is giving me bad vibes tho that's most likely becuase of their playstyle, not necessarily alignment

frankly, this feels like one of those games where I'll need several days just to get to know the players personally before trying to determine anything
ahhh there we go... that "hidden agenda" behind yelling at Aisa over a "lock town read on post 7" on a real note though, can we please not play the game like "Bad vibes here!!! cuz playstyle, but bad vibes!!!" like, I could definitely say the same about you right now, I can't stand your playstyle, but, I'm reading your posts.. like, where you said you'd heal csf/roden like, they haven't done too much this game, you went after Aisa for TRing Roden for one of their like only posts thus far yet you also TR that same post so why?? like, if you TR the same person as Aisa. and that person has 1 post.. yet you just said there was no way Aisa could TR Roden off that 1 post.. there's no new content.. it's still just that 1 post..
holy fuck just kill me
it seriously feels like you’re focusing on me solely because you’re in a state of emotional excitement
read my posts again, please. Half of what you’re talking about can be deduced easily
the other half is just simply a misunderstanding of what I’m writing
Emotional misunderstandings are generally townie but holy damn I seriously hope I was wrong about the leader mechanics

my initial reads are too weak to explain. Treat them as non-existent or just vote me when you have the opportunity to do so
What I meant by “I think their personality is just pinging me” – is that I may be getting pinged by something that’s totally normal for them. That’s a way of me saying- I notice the ping and consider it NAI.

In 652, ejjinami:
-- Comes up with this somewhat convoluted reasoning to sheep Loki's strongest town reads
-- ALSO asks Loki how confident he is in his town reads to check if it makes sense to sheep him. Which is more likely, that ejjinami is town and genuinely trying to solve the game, or that scum!ejji realises that this is something town would worry about and decides to replicate it? Which is more likely, that ejjinami is trying to sort, or that ejjinami is looking for an excuse to townread whoever Loki was townreading at the time (Gamma?), but goes about it in this extremely roundabout way?

As for 88, I just think that it takes some courage to back yourself when someone is accusing and say "no, you're misunderstanding me or not reading carefully enough." I think it's slightly easier to do if you're town because you tend to remember what your opinions are. If you're scum you have to go through the additional step of remembering what your opinions were supposed to be.

Overall any single one of Ejji's posts could be faked with enough effort, but holy cow, that is an impressive body of genuine-sounding posts if ejjinami is scum.

- What makes me hesitate a bit is VCA/the fact some of their reads feel way too convenient. Like here:
Spoiler: quote
In post 513, ejjinami wrote:[...]
In post 503, NotAHecticAlt wrote:ejj if we wanna use vca and use it to say im scum with csf what does that say about you?
Fun fact: vca is shit and always has been.
I’m too townie to be scum-read ;)
honesty is my specialty, I’m close to impossible to yeet when I’m able to use it

Frankly, I don’t trust my voters. The wagon is likely dirty
The context matters a lot tho

and no one really said that you’re scum with CSF tbh
In post 505, NotAHecticAlt wrote:i refuse to vote andante out of spite atp and also bc mechanics are not her strong suit to put it lightly
that’s fair
In post 506, NotAHecticAlt wrote:I'd go for loki fidget aisa
Thats it
I………… really don’t trust any of them enough xd
frankly atm loki probably the most tho that’s another one of those reads I got because of a weird emotional state so it’s not anything I’ll ever rely on
In post 508, NotAHecticAlt wrote:rr has been fairly shallow, has had ingenuine reads that focus on an agenda of silencing people fosing them by chainsaw defense and in general just hasnt really shown an inclination to solve(imo, i know people wont see this last one potentially bc they see wall post = solvy)
I disagree but this feels like a genuine read
In post 509, NotAHecticAlt wrote:I know I've been accused of being shallow but thats simply untrue and im growing suspicion of those accusing me of that due to the fact that i know ive examined this game from several angles including considering ejj scum at one point yesterday (didnt state it bc i mentally processed it but these are things i have considered)
HEAL: NotAHecticAlt
HEAL: andante

this might suck

with the benefit of hindsight, it's frustrating to see them exonerate NAHA while rejecting three slots I know to be town (myself, Loki, Gamma). There's other stuff like this.
But idk it is also true that the post ejji quoted above ^ as feeling like a genuine read also felt like a genuine read to me at the time. And while they didn't sound very enthusiastic about Loki + Gamma in that post, eventually they did include both in their team.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1383 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:02 pm

Post by Aisa »

^ I wrote all that out because I really want feedback on it. If you read that and find yourself thinking "hmm, not sure I agree" I would like to know.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1384 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:33 pm

Post by Aisa »

Finally, some thoughts on what Vivax has done in this thread:
- I like this post:
In post 1085, Vivax wrote:
In post 1081, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 1067, Aisa wrote:Nooo Fidget :cry:

I've waited 24 hours to say this so it hits a little less hard now, but to any pals from my PT who are reading and Gamma, that CSF flip was an emotional rollercoaster hahaha.

p-edit: lol Enchant wait till you see our PT

Our order of lims and deaths was
Day 1 -> NAHA
Night 1 -> Loki/Freedom
Day 2 -> CSF
Night 2 -> Fidget
Yeah
Pretty sure Vivax is town based on both NAHA and CSF going after Toog
Before I head out I'd like to add that the conclusion is correct, but it's also an easy type of post to make as mafia. You should be more wary of scum bussing so this feels like it lacks paranoia about my slot and just echoes the sentiment of the last page.
In other words, you go to toast pile for it.

- There are
a lot
of jokes in his ISO. Initially I wanted to make a list of all his posts that were jokes but I gave up.
- Sussed ejjinami for that post about the Mafia PT. I still think this ought to be slightly +town, much to my dismay
- Pushes Gamma then says "next time you're town and I call you mafia don't overreact like this", then I ask him if he agrees Gamma and I are town, he says he has to think about it. Maybe playstyle, but eh, maybe there's a bit of inconsistency there
- "Apparently Enchant floats the notion that there's 2 confirmed town [...] I don't know who he means exactly" oof not sure I buy this in retrospect
- "Will compromise with people willing to compromise" followed by RR vote: I didn't say this but this did strike me as possibly scummy at the time.
- I don't want to look at the discussion we had about "undigging that discussion with the two PTs" again because I am still not sure I understand
- He starts by saying JohnnyFarrar seems scummy, at some point he "wrote off" Johnny as a scumread but it's not clear why

Maybe the best way to summarise my thoughts is that it's not clear he is trying to solve the game. I understand he has explained this with not wanting to effort / not wanting to overthink it, but at some point I have to assess whether he's using this as a convenient excuse and I think he may be.

Also want feedback on this if people feel like it
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1385 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I would say he’s not really solving the game.

He’s relying on the fact that he posted a sticker.

It’s a low level gimmick.

A lot of Vivax’s posts are gimmicks.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:43 pm

Post by Aisa »

I was gonna say:
...reflecting on why I decided to ask for feedback since the two players who are most likely to give me feedback will each say that my case on the other is amazing
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1387 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:45 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1386, Aisa wrote:I was gonna say:
...reflecting on why I decided to ask for feedback since the two players who are most likely to give me feedback will each say that my case on the other is amazing
I don’t like Johnny and Enchant are quiet but I still wanted to try
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:51 pm

Post by Aisa »

That's sweet! If you're town, thank you for trying, and if you're scum, idk, you have style :P

On a more serious note
In post 1385, MathBlade wrote: [...]

Yeah but you always have to keep in mind what Vivax's baseline composition of gimmick is, independent of alignment, and I get the impression it is very high.
This is why I don't find that your post really adds anything for me.
I don't know you very well at all so it could easily be that my impression of you is mistaken, but I find it hard to think that you wouldn't expect this ^ reaction from me.
Which makes me wonder what you think you're accomplishing with a post like this.
Maybe it all goes back to covid. That would be fair.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1389 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 12:55 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I don’t know Vivax.

I am not trying to accomplish a long term goal other than give you what I think.

As I said before I am kinda meh.

If you elim Vivax and game ends “yay!”

If you elim me then tomorrow Vivax probably dies

The only world that has me concerned is if somehow Vivax is town but then I can use the night phase to recuperate

So the short answer is you asked something I respond
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1390 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 2:13 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

This is a lot of reading for a game I thought was solved? What's going on
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1391 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:31 pm

Post by Enchant »

In post 1387, MathBlade wrote:
Two important questions really:

Math are you town?
Do you pledge your loyality to me?

If yes on both, we autowin.
If no on both, we autolose.

I don't see we going autolosing, and nothing yet trying to persuade me otherwise. We can as well just BURN EVERYTHING.

Of course, next day is next day, if it does happen, we turn paranoid fucks, but road is pretty chill for now. If you want to ask me something go ahead
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1392 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Yes
One day only.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1393 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:48 pm

Post by Enchant »

That's why i kinda asking Aisa who she trusts.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1394 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:56 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Fair
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 5:58 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 1385, MathBlade wrote:I would say he’s not really solving the game.

Oh. wow. WOW.
Is that your strategy this game, mathblade? When under duress from me, you will just claim you are sick. I give you sick leave and pray for your recovery just so you can be smitten again, and you exploit my generous absence and call my posts gimmicks. Low level? The nerve! It's a beautiful sticker after all, and only someone who didn't read my ISO could conclude it's all gimmicks, when in fact my ISO is a beautiful sticker of my shiny townieness in this game in itself.
In post 1391, Enchant wrote:
In post 1387, MathBlade wrote:
Two important questions really:

Math are you town?
Do you pledge your loyality to me?

If yes on both, we autowin.
If no on both, we autolose.

I don't see we going autolosing, and nothing yet trying to persuade me otherwise. We can as well just BURN EVERYTHING.

Of course, next day is next day, if it does happen, we turn paranoid fucks, but road is pretty chill for now. If you want to ask me something go ahead
In post 1392, MathBlade wrote:Yes
One day only.
For someone who claims to be proficient in math, answering with yes to Enchant's "If no on both, we autolose" doesn't spell well for their alignment. This is just agreeing for the sake of agreeing because it's such an obvious fallacy to agree with.
Now I know why I spontaneously woke up at 6 AM today, it's because I inconsciously knew that you were spontaneously combusting at this time.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1396 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:05 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I do not lie about RL as any alignment

That is rather disgusting.

I also understand how math works
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Vivax
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Vivax
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:10 pm

Post by Vivax »

In post 1384, Aisa wrote:
Spoiler:
- I like this post:

I've waited 24 hours to say this so it hits a little less hard now, but to any pals from my PT who are reading and Gamma, that CSF flip was an emotional rollercoaster hahaha.

Day 1 -> NAHA
Night 1 -> Loki/Freedom
Day 2 -> CSF
Night 2 -> Fidget
Yeah
Before I head out I'd like to add that the conclusion is correct, but it's also an easy type of post to make as mafia. You should be more wary of scum bussing so this feels like it lacks paranoia about my slot and just echoes the sentiment of the last page.

- There are
a lot
of jokes in his ISO. Initially I wanted to make a list of all his posts that were jokes but I gave up.

-
Sussed ejjinami for that post about the Mafia PT. I still think this ought to be slightly +town, much to my dismay

Spoiler:
- Pushes Gamma then says "next time you're town and I call you mafia don't overreact like this", then I ask him if he agrees Gamma and I are town, he says he has to think about it. Maybe playstyle, but eh, maybe there's a bit of inconsistency there
- "Apparently Enchant floats the notion that there's 2 confirmed town [...] I don't know who he means exactly" oof not sure I buy this in retrospect
- "Will compromise with people willing to compromise" followed by RR vote: I didn't say this but this did strike me as possibly scummy at the time.
- I don't want to look at the discussion we had about "undigging that discussion with the two PTs" again because I am still not sure I understand
- He starts by saying JohnnyFarrar seems scummy, at some point he "wrote off" Johnny as a scumread but it's not clear why

Maybe the best way to summarise my thoughts is that it's not clear he is trying to solve the game. I understand he has explained this with not wanting to effort / not wanting to overthink it, but at some point I have to assess whether he's using this as a convenient excuse and I think he may be.

I am in fact
so
blatantly townie that it sends attentive players into outright dismay and despair when they realize that. Many fingernails were chewed in the making of this game.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #1398 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:12 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 1397, Vivax wrote:
In post 1384, Aisa wrote:
Spoiler:
- I like this post:

Day 1 -> NAHA
Night 1 -> Loki/Freedom
Day 2 -> CSF
Night 2 -> Fidget
Yeah

- There are
a lot

-
Sussed ejjinami for that post about the Mafia PT. I still think this ought to be slightly +town, much to my dismay

Spoiler:

I am in fact
so
blatantly townie that it sends attentive players into outright dismay and despair when they realize that. Many fingernails were chewed in the making of this game.
Typical scum overbrag.

Town doesn’t have to brag.

Town just is.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1399 (ISO) » Fri Jul 15, 2022 6:21 pm

Post by Enchant »

Idk i love to brag.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”