Mafiascum 20th Anniversary Game - Recruitment

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:45 pm

Post by DkKoba »

Hi. I would like to give an update. I have taken an Admin position in another mafia community - and now I know 100% I do not have the spoons to finish designing the setup. The setup is I would say, about 60% complete in the sense of having the ability to fill based on how many people sign up.

I am looking for a person to help finish design. I am still able to help with moderation of the game itself and such. I suggest aiming for a launch of end of January or February, which is around when site activity tends to pick back up from what I have seen in my time here.

I apologize for not finishing, and for potentially letting you guys down. I had a vision that was a bit too ambitious and ended up burning myself out on design work due to feeling pressure to create an excellent setup.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 3:47 pm

Post by Ythan »

In post 25, DkKoba wrote:I have taken an Admin position in another mafia community
Hey good for you.
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:19 pm

Post by RH9 »

In post 25, DkKoba wrote:Hi. I would like to give an update. I have taken an Admin position in another mafia community - and now I know 100% I do not have the spoons to finish designing the setup. The setup is I would say, about 60% complete in the sense of having the ability to fill based on how many people sign up.

I am looking for a person to help finish design. I am still able to help with moderation of the game itself and such. I suggest aiming for a launch of end of January or February, which is around when site activity tends to pick back up from what I have seen in my time here.

I apologize for not finishing, and for potentially letting you guys down. I had a vision that was a bit too ambitious and ended up burning myself out on design work due to feeling pressure to create an excellent setup.
Congratulations!
I can help with design, if you want.
GTKAS: 2022, 2024

v/la every weekend

indefinite hiatus from mafia solo
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:21 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 27, RH9 wrote:
In post 25, DkKoba wrote:Hi. I would like to give an update. I have taken an Admin position in another mafia community - and now I know 100% I do not have the spoons to finish designing the setup. The setup is I would say, about 60% complete in the sense of having the ability to fill based on how many people sign up.

Congratulations!
I can help with design, if you want.
Please keep in mind that it would be a big commitment to finish, due to the fact this is effectively a superlarge setup, if you are willing to take over, message me please on discord (DkKoba#0420)

Feel free to also recruit anyone who you think can help - I can pop in and do minor things when possible.
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Thu Dec 22, 2022 4:30 pm

Post by RH9 »

Then, it might not be a good idea for me to do it.
GTKAS: 2022, 2024

v/la every weekend

indefinite hiatus from mafia solo

Return to “Mafia Discussion”