Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:04 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1273, Roden wrote:Same here, if you're town and we're scum we just quick hammer this.
repeating my same point before.
ur both not posting much.

Scum should be going for quick hammers on this. They had opportunities. The fact they aren't shows that they either are playing super cautious or are never on at the same time to do it and can't agree on a time and or just didn't think of it because they are just not caring.

They could have done this for like 4 days to quick hammer the auto win divulgence. I am pretty flabbergasted by it. Ez win.

Anyways yes if RR is town, scum should just quick hammer so if its you and bella, just tell her a time to get on and do it. It isn't hard to coordinate this
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:09 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1273, Roden wrote:Otherwise we can assume at least one of them is scum.
feels like an attempt to get me to cross vote for radical.
which im not interested in right now.

tell me do you think other scum is bella or not because just reading last two posts its like ur open to whatever seems plausible for a conclusion in which you can vote who you like
Show
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

RH
RH
he/him
Goon
RH
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 1:20 am

Post by RH »

Day 6 Option II
Depart
(-2) -
Not Voting
- , Bellaphant, Not_Mafia, Roden

Day 6 Target IIFirebringer (-2) -
Not Voting
- Bellaphant, Firebringer, Not_Mafia, Roden

Day 6 PR II
Not Voting
- Bellaphant, Firebringer, Not_Mafia, Radical Rat, Roden

Notes
  • The combined mod ISO is here.
  • With 5 remaining, it takes 3 to form a majority.
The
Day
concludes in (expired on 2022-09-01 08:08:54).

Last edited by RH on Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 5:21 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 1276, Firebringer wrote:

tell me do you think other scum is bella or not because just reading last two posts its like ur open to whatever seems plausible for a conclusion in which you can vote who you like
To what end though? If Roden's scum, and you're Town, why does he care whether you vote me or not?
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:14 am

Post by Roden »

In post 1231, Galron wrote:VOTE: divulge
It was nearly three days since Galron voted Divulge. It's just not realistic or feasible to believe a a scum team can't quick hammer that. And a scum team can be inactive in the main thread but still be talking in their PT.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:27 am

Post by Roden »

The other scum could be Bella, but it could just as easily be NM since I've thought his slot was scummy for most of the game. Rat isn't ruled out as scum either, tbh it's kinda wild that you don't seem to be considering that when you haven't been quick hammered yet. Like why is it more likely that scum is just slow and not playing than scum just voting you?

Hell, if I'm scum and you're town, I don't think I even need to coordinate with anyone here. NM just quick hammers if I vote you now. Yes, even in ELO, I've seen him do it before.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:54 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1278, Radical Rat wrote:

To what end though? If Roden's scum, and you're Town, why does he care whether you vote me or not?
Radical ur not new....don't u know scum want as many options as possible in ELO. Roden made that post with like "ohh then its confirmed its fire or RR" leaves self to vote either of us without directly calling us out to make a direct enemy of us.
In post 1279, Roden wrote:
It was nearly three days since Galron voted Divulge. It's just not realistic or feasible to believe a a scum team can't quick hammer that. And a scum team can be inactive in the main thread but still be talking in their PT.
Then why isn't ur logic concluding hard that I am confirmed scum? It can't be RR then right?! It has to be me at least. Also by the logic deployed it could still be RR and me, but you specifically pointed out one of us has to be scum in previous post.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:55 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1280, Roden wrote:Hell, if I'm scum and you're town, I don't think I even need to coordinate with anyone here. NM just quick hammers if I vote you now. Yes, even in ELO, I've seen him do it before.
Id love for you to test this theory. I think NM only does that if he was scum here.
Show

Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 9:59 am

Post by Firebringer »

In post 1280, Roden wrote:it's kinda wild that you don't seem to be considering that when you haven't been quick hammered yet. Like why is it more likely that scum is just slow and not playing than scum just voting you?
(1) Because since ive joined its been days between post replies for everyone here except NM
(2) I don't feel RR has scum vibes. Could be wrong but I feel RR is the one person here sorting.
Show

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 4:29 pm

Post by Radical Rat »

It does definitely feel like scum is too nervous to make a move right now, but I don't fully understand why?

Like, if I'm right and you're scum, I'd have expected your partner to just bus you by now? Surely they can see the ship is sinking and the only chance they have is to jump. But if I'm wrong, there's no reason for there not to have been a quickhammer on either this or Divulgence. Doesn't even really need to be a "quick" hammer, scum could just drop the votes casually and still get away with it here.

So... What's the deal, where are they, what are they afraid of?

Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:13 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1281, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1278, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 1273, Roden wrote:Otherwise we can assume
at least
one of them is scum.

Radical ur not new....don't u know scum want as many options as possible in ELO. Roden made that post with like "ohh then its confirmed its fire or RR" leaves self to vote either of us without directly calling us out to make a direct enemy of us.
In post 1279, Roden wrote:
Then why isn't ur logic concluding hard that I am confirmed scum? It can't be RR then right?! It has to be me at least. Also by the logic deployed it could still be RR and me, but you specifically pointed out one of us has to be scum in previous post.
You're either not reading my posts or you're just being obtuse on purpose. You literally quoted my post where I said
at least
one of you has to be scum. I emphasized up above as well in case you did miss it. I think it's possible that you're both scum and that Rat could be bussing you here.

I'm assuming you didn't read over the game or go through my ISO, because I town read your slot and Rat before we went into ELO, in addition to Bella. My biggest suspicion was on NM's slot for the past few Day phases. But even if I'm right on NM, I still have to be wrong about someone else. And right now Rat is voting you and no one's quick hammered, your slot was voting Divulge and no one quick hammered. The signs point to you being scum, but I'm not 100% confident that it means Rat is town because he could easily just be bussing you here. Something else that's been gnawing at me is that Greeting tried hard to pocket me early into the game, and I feel like Rat has been trying to do the same. Greeting made it clear that he knows my playstyle and in what ways I'm susceptible to getting manipulated, and I'm sure he left some notes behind for the rest of his team.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:21 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1282, Firebringer wrote:
In post 1280, Roden wrote:Hell, if I'm scum and you're town, I don't think I even need to coordinate with anyone here. NM just quick hammers if I vote you now. Yes, even in ELO, I've seen him do it before.
Id love for you to test this theory. I think NM only does that if he was scum here.
viewtopic.php?p=13323941#p13323941

Not quite a hammer but he snap voted with a fake guilty as town in ELO.

I wanna hear from Bella and (hopefully) NM before I vote.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Sun Aug 28, 2022 11:24 pm

Post by Roden »

In post 1284, Radical Rat wrote:It does definitely feel like scum is too nervous to make a move right now, but I don't fully understand why?

Like, if I'm right and you're scum, I'd have expected your partner to just bus you by now? Surely they can see the ship is sinking and the only chance they have is to jump. But if I'm wrong, there's no reason for there not to have been a quickhammer on either this or Divulgence. Doesn't even really need to be a "quick" hammer, scum could just drop the votes casually and still get away with it here.

So... What's the deal, where are they, what are they afraid of?
I either opened my third eye this game or I need to get on meds again, because I don't understand the confusion you two have over this.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:27 am

Post by Bellaphant »

My reads have been awful this game - I think I've been right once. I'm incredibly frustrated at how little the neighborhood was used, all I know is that kitty said she considered it a masonry - (has the other participant claimed yet?)

I think she wanted to divulge galron 'for thread health', but she was non committal about actual scum reads.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 2:53 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 1288, Bellaphant wrote:My reads have been awful this game - I think I've been right once. I'm incredibly frustrated at how little the neighborhood was used, all I know is that kitty said she considered it a masonry - (has the other participant claimed yet?)

I think she wanted to divulge galron 'for thread health', but she was non committal about actual scum reads.
They haven't, but it's pretty obviously Not_Mafia since it's not me, Roden had to ask if anyone was alive, and Kitty apparently wanted to vote Galron despite also healing him, meaning he must have been excluded from the "masonry"

Not really sure what the point of hiding this was though, since in ELO having that kind of information is important? Especially if you agree with Kitty on it being a masonry

RH
RH
he/him
Goon
RH
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 6:38 pm

Post by RH »

Day 6 Option III
Depart
(-2) -
Not Voting
- , Bellaphant, Not_Mafia, Roden

Day 6 Target IIIFirebringer (-2) -
Not Voting
- Bellaphant, Firebringer, Not_Mafia, Roden

Day 6 PR III
Not Voting
- Bellaphant, Firebringer, Not_Mafia, Radical Rat, Roden

Notes
  • The combined mod ISO is here.
  • With 5 remaining, it takes 3 to form a majority.
The
Day
concludes in (expired on 2022-09-01 08:08:54).

Last edited by RH on Tue Aug 30, 2022 1:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:50 pm

Post by Bellaphant »

I was never that sure of frogster and I don't know about nm. I thought it was their info to share though, I wouldn't have liked to have had it been said for me?
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 9:59 pm

Post by Roden »

Just posting to show I'm online at the same time as Bella and we haven't quick hammered

Side note but NM hasn't posted in three and a half days
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:04 pm

Post by Roden »

Actually, if NM is scum with either me or Bella then we'd probably just ask for a prod in the scum PT, so no combination of the three of us can be scum at this point. NM can still be scum with Fire or Rat, but now we know that at least one of Fire or Rat have to be scum at this point.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:16 pm

Post by Roden »

In fact, I think if NM is scum then it could only be with the Galron slot. Everyone was online around the same time after Galron voted Divulge here, meaning NM had the time to coordinate a quick hammer with his partner if Galron was town.
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:23 pm

Post by Roden »

VOTE: Depart
VOTE: Firebringer

If Fire is town and Rat is scum then Rat could've coordinated a quick hammer on Divulge with any of NM, Bella, or myself. Scum has zero reason not to take the auto win there, so no quick hammer means scum had to have already been voting Divulge.
RH
RH
he/him
Goon
RH
he/him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Mon Aug 29, 2022 10:31 pm

Post by RH »

Prodding Not_Mafia

I forgot to check the Activity Overview. Sorry. I promise that this won't happen again.
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:03 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

VOTE: Depart
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:21 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Roden has a point
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Tue Aug 30, 2022 9:10 am

Post by Roden »

Had a nightmare after going to bed last night that I threw the game and that the team was somehow Rat + Bella. Also for some reason you two gave NM the PR and he hammered it? It was weird but it reminded me that we still need to heal someone. I kinda don't want anyone to get it since no one's really cleared as Fire's partner, but I looked back at the setup and saw that it's mandatory unfortunately.

No one quick hammered, so unless scum is trolling the game has to continue tomorrow. Who do we think should get it?

Return to “Completed Open Games”