Micro 1060: Radiology Mafia [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 4:23 am

Post by Ausuka »

I mean I'm not voting because I wanted to see if you had a convincing argument that my thinking was wrong.

The argument is that if we hadn't eliminated anyone mafia would have won the game so mafia are unlikely to post and vote
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:37 am

Post by Herta »

Right. So you and aisa coming in with just a few hours left rather than me coming in a bit later during twilight and seeing a hammer shows what exactly?
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:42 am

Post by Herta »

I think you came in with 4 hours left and it's oh shit the deadline. Like you didn't know there was one. Actually 1 minute before aisa votes. And somehow I'm supposed to believe that scum doesn't bus there? Actually scum probably lets it ride and sees if I do come in and hammer.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:45 am

Post by Herta »

That heavily points to aisa in my eyes then.

Just don't vote yet please.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:46 am

Post by Herta »

In post 602, Herta wrote:I think you came in with 4 hours left and it's oh shit the deadline. Like you didn't know there was one. Actually 1 minute before aisa votes. And somehow I'm supposed to believe that scum doesn't bus there? Actually scum probably lets it ride and sees if I do come in and hammer.
Actually 1 minute after sorry.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:47 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 601, Herta wrote:Right. So you and aisa coming in with just a few hours left rather than me coming in a bit later during twilight and seeing a hammer shows what exactly?
It shows that mafia were willing to vote for their buddy which directly eliminates a path to victory

It's possible but it would take a convincing argument to overcome the higher probability that they, uh, did not do that
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 5:59 am

Post by Herta »

Who is "they" here? And if it's aisa why wouldn't a scum!aisa figure that the two town _are_ going to come in and hammer johnny? When is the last time you saw a no lim in elo?
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:01 am

Post by Herta »

I'd rather not bet the game on what happened in the last 4 hours of the day so I'm just gonig to drop this for now.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:04 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 606, Herta wrote:Who is "they" here? And if it's aisa why wouldn't a scum!aisa figure that the two town _are_ going to come in and hammer johnny? When is the last time you saw a no lim in elo?
i mean, you said yourself you came in after deadline, yes? so if one of us was scum we basically threw there

to be fair, you could argue scum didn't know that and was playing it safe, which is true. but considering the general lack of activity within this game, i dont think theres that much motivation to take that step
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:15 am

Post by Herta »

Yeah. That leads me back to aisa, who I've been suspicious of all game. More so than you anyway.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:19 am

Post by Herta »

marci why did you change your pfp!
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:28 am

Post by Herta »

In post 550, Aisa wrote:
In post 542, Herta wrote:1. I got caught up in a game of minesweeper and needed ot rest from it.
Eep, maybe I'm just dense, but I am still not sure if minesweeper is supposed to be a metaphor for something or if you were literally playing minesweeper the logic game?
2. It looked like Ausuka waited until someone unvoted marci to vote marci. That led me to thinking marci and ausuka might be partnered, and ausuka was trying to distance a bit.
Ok. My point was
First you said "I dislike Ausuka putting marci at E-1"
then it was pointed out that marci was not at E-1, and you said "I dislike Ausuka waiting for marci not to be at E-1 to vote there".

That's not always a problem, but the change of opinion was what I was hoping you would comment on :3
In post 544, MegAzumarill wrote:Nightmare scenario for me, only clear :(
I'm leaning towards one of herta/johnny rather than ausuka/aisa
...Being the only clear in 5p elo is the spice of life? :P
Spoiler: fun
One of my favourite teachers once told us something very similar to your previous sig (that imperfection is the spice of life) and it is to me still one of the most memorable things the man ever said.

Who would you vote between Herta and Johnny, Meg?
aisa

Minesweeper the windows game, yes. I play a lot. What would it be a metaphor for? I mean what would you think it would be a metaphor for?

What change of opinion were you wanting my comment on? Ausuka's on marci? I need to look at that if so. I mean I don't even know if I had a thought about it other than mechanically I didn't like it. It just looked convenient. And even if I did have a thought on it at the time I don't think I could get beyond that marci flipped green, and the whole thing was me thinking scum!ausuka was voting scum!marci at e-2. Which the more I think of it the dumber I am for thinking that. I don't think a scum partner would put their partner on e-2 at that point. There was no need to. It's possibly scum motivated I guess, but like trace scum maybe.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:30 am

Post by Herta »

In post 554, Ausuka wrote:i kind of think that is +scum? like, it's definitely something town *could* think but it also seems like the kinda waffly stuff scum tend to love
why does scum make this post a day before deadline?
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:30 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 595, Ircher wrote:
Day 4 begins!

MegAzumarill,
Town Multitasking Technologist
, was killed Night 3.

Day 4 VC #1
Not Voting
(3): Aisa, Ausuka, Herta

With 3 alive, it takes 2 votes to accuse a player of malpractice.
DeadlinesThis phase will end on September 18, 2022 8:00 PM CDT (GMT-5:00) or in (expired on 2022-09-18 20:00:00).

Moderator Notes1: If you have regular weekend V/LA, you must either notify me each time or set V/LA tags each time.
2: Let me know if you spot any errors in the vote count or voting history. I am trying out a new tool for recording the voting history.
3: Let me know if you go by a different pronoun than listed.

Pronoun Key1. Ausuka : any / any / any
2. Aisa : she / her / her
8. Herta : unspecified / unspecified / unspecified

Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:31 am

Post by Herta »

In post 559, Aisa wrote:Ah, I actually want to mention this: maybe we should worry about Johnny going down a little too easily here? What do people think scum is likely to want in this gamestate? If scum are the right people they actually don't need to effort very hard here and have this in the bag.

Wait for it...
Yes, I'm here to discuss Meg possibly being the mastermind behind it all xx
Here's a defense of johnny right after that which makes sense coming from scum.

it's clear I've got work to do.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:41 am

Post by Aisa »

Fun times

Can I check that I understand your argument correctly Herta?
In post 602, Herta wrote:I think you came in with 4 hours left and it's oh shit the deadline. Like you didn't know there was one. Actually 1 minute before aisa votes. And somehow I'm supposed to believe that scum doesn't bus there? Actually scum probably lets it ride and sees if I do come in and hammer.
In post 603, Herta wrote:That heavily points to aisa in my eyes then.

In post 604, Herta wrote:Actually 1 minute after sorry.
Are you saying that you think Ausuka didn't know there was a deadline because of the "oh shit 4 hours left" post?
If not I'm confused as to whether you're arguing that I am *more* likely to be scum for voting Johnny when I did.
In post 609, Herta wrote:Yeah. That leads me back to aisa, who I've been suspicious of all game. More so than you anyway.
If you've been suspicious of me all game is there a reason you didn't do much about it?
I mean, I understand that you tried to push me at the end of Day 2 and that you just haven't been that engaged in the game for parts of it. I guess my criticism is specifically that you made a lot of posts along the lines of "this is not the vibes" and the way I think about talking to other players is that you've got to give them *something* that helps them, and "this is not the vibes" is just a bit subjective.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:41 am

Post by Aisa »

Also have a question for Aus - was it coincidence that you appeared one minute after I voted?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 6:42 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 616, Aisa wrote:Also have a question for Aus - was it coincidence that you appeared one minute after I voted?
i don't think so? iirc i clicked on this because it came up in my egosearch and then i was like 'oh god i had no idea deadline was this close'
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:07 am

Post by Herta »

In post 615, Aisa wrote:Fun times

Can I check that I understand your argument correctly Herta?
In post 603, Herta wrote:That heavily points to aisa in my eyes then.

In post 604, Herta wrote:Actually 1 minute after sorry.
Are you saying that you think Ausuka didn't know there was a deadline because of the "oh shit 4 hours left" post?
If not I'm confused as to whether you're arguing that I am *more* likely to be scum for voting Johnny when I did.
In post 609, Herta wrote:Yeah. That leads me back to aisa, who I've been suspicious of all game. More so than you anyway.
If you've been suspicious of me all game is there a reason you didn't do much about it?
I mean, I understand that you tried to push me at the end of Day 2 and that you just haven't been that engaged in the game for parts of it. I guess my criticism is specifically that you made a lot of posts along the lines of "this is not the vibes" and the way I think about talking to other players is that you've got to give them *something* that helps them, and "this is not the vibes" is just a bit subjective.
Ididn't really push anyone so not just you. Day 1 I thought I was just overreacting to your first post and response. DAys 2 and 3 I had suspicions but no ambition to flesh them out. I came into one of those days, I think the elo day, thinking I wanted to vote you and I don't remember why I didn't. Probably because it was elo. And then I was paranoid of meg's "clear" so I was really waffling. Yeah it's kind a coming back now. Yes it was elo and I wasn't up to casing anyone so I didn't follow up on my suspicions on either you or meg and it didn't seem like anyone cared to play anyway so apathy.

And yes I do think aususka coming in and voting after you points more to you being scum because ausuka would be like "I'm just going to let it go. if herta comes he comes if not gg."
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:07 am

Post by Herta »

I would like a response to 611 too.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:08 am

Post by Aisa »

Aus - you just missed out on an opportunity to claim it was a big brain play and that you were waiting to see if I would post which I was thinking would have been +town. Sure though, I have nothing against seeing a thread in your egosearch and deciding to post there!

Herta -
In post 611, Herta wrote:
In post 550, Aisa wrote:
In post 542, Herta wrote:1. I got caught up in a game of minesweeper and needed ot rest from it.
Eep, maybe I'm just dense, but I am still not sure if minesweeper is supposed to be a metaphor for something or if you were literally playing minesweeper the logic game?
2. It looked like Ausuka waited until someone unvoted marci to vote marci. That led me to thinking marci and ausuka might be partnered, and ausuka was trying to distance a bit.
Ok. My point was
First you said "I dislike Ausuka putting marci at E-1"
then it was pointed out that marci was not at E-1, and you said "I dislike Ausuka waiting for marci not to be at E-1 to vote there".

That's not always a problem, but the change of opinion was what I was hoping you would comment on :3

[...]
aisa

Minesweeper the windows game, yes. I play a lot. What would it be a metaphor for? I mean what would you think it would be a metaphor for?

What change of opinion were you wanting my comment on? Ausuka's on marci? I need to look at that if so. I mean I don't even know if I had a thought about it other than mechanically I didn't like it. It just looked convenient. And even if I did have a thought on it at the time I don't think I could get beyond that marci flipped green, and the whole thing was me thinking scum!ausuka was voting scum!marci at e-2. Which the more I think of it the dumber I am for thinking that. I don't think a scum partner would put their partner on e-2 at that point. There was no need to. It's possibly scum motivated I guess, but like trace scum maybe.
I thought that maybe "dodging mines" could be a metaphor for something. Actually I'd forgotten about this but it seems pretty important - it looks like it could be some sort of PT slip or simply a perspective slip? It's also just really out of context, it would make a lot more sense as part of a conversation with someone rather than a standalone post.

I was hoping you'd comment why:
- First you said "I dislike Ausuka putting marci at E-1"
- Then it was pointed out that marci was not at E-1, and you said "I dislike Ausuka waiting for marci not to be at E-1 to vote there".

The fact you said *both* things almost implies you think *both* are scummy which, strictly speaking, makes no sense.

P-edit Gonna dip to have dinner now, but I will get back to you later.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:09 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 620, Aisa wrote:Aus - you just missed out on an opportunity to claim it was a big brain play and that you were waiting to see if I would post which I was thinking would have been +town. Sure though, I have nothing against seeing a thread in your egosearch and deciding to post there!
I'm not smart enough for that!
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:13 am

Post by Herta »

In post 468, Herta wrote:Marci and Rad Rat were at e-2 for days. With no movement there I think scum must be other than {marci, Rad Rat, herta}. So that leaves Meg, Johnny, Ausuka, Aisa.

I don't think Ausuka and Aisa are paired, same with meg & ausuka. The Ausuka unvote of Johnny seems bad to put marci on e-1.

I can't seem to get my head around something.
In post 471, Herta wrote:I guess marci isn't. That makes me wonder about ausuka's marci vote now.
You're talking about these two posts? I need to read that sequence.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:19 am

Post by Herta »

In post 464, marcistar wrote:dumb af reasoms by ausuka
In post 465, Ausuka wrote:
In post 464, marcistar wrote:dumb af reasoms by ausuka
VOTE: marci
In post 468, Herta wrote:Marci and Rad Rat were at e-2 for days. With no movement there I think scum must be other than {marci, Rad Rat, herta}. So that leaves Meg, Johnny, Ausuka, Aisa.

I don't think Ausuka and Aisa are paired, same with meg & ausuka. The Ausuka unvote of Johnny seems bad to put marci on e-1.

I can't seem to get my head around something.
Yeah I'm not sure what I was thinking there although I did agree with marci that the vote on her by ausuka (I keep spelling it wrong sorry) was bad for the post that ausuka quoted.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:21 am

Post by Herta »

In post 466, marcistar wrote:even dumber rzns
Actually I should've quoted this because it was the one I agreed with. I don't remember what reasons marci was referring to in the first post.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”