Micro 1060: Radiology Mafia [Game Over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:24 am

Post by Ausuka »

I think aisa is the more likely scum by play because if this is scum galron it's a big big big improvement

But i can't get over the deadline thing >.>

i mean, marci came into the thread calling my (correct) push on johnny scummy without actually engaging at all, or like talking to me about it, just like "ur dumb lol" and refusing to vote for the viable elimination there. im not sure what else i was meant to do. and like if i'm being honest people calling me dumb is like... my pet peeve i guess is a word for it? it's something that i really did not want to hear from marci in that moment.
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 7:35 am

Post by Herta »

wrt the deadline I can see you thinking that from a town pov so I can't overcome that. I really do think it all but clears you the more I think about it. I wish I was better at developing these thoughts earlier on.

I'm pretty sure I'm going to vote aisa but I need to take a breath first.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 9:58 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 608, Ausuka wrote:
In post 606, Herta wrote:Who is "they" here? And if it's aisa why wouldn't a scum!aisa figure that the two town _are_ going to come in and hammer johnny? When is the last time you saw a no lim in elo?
i mean, you said yourself you came in after deadline, yes? so if one of us was scum we basically threw there

to be fair, you could argue scum didn't know that and was playing it safe, which is true. but considering the general lack of activity within this game, i dont think theres that much motivation to take that step
Worth noting Herta claimed they came in during twilight, which is not the same as after the deadline.
Don't get me wrong, still many universes in which Herta is scum there are.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:09 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 602, Herta wrote:I think you came in with 4 hours left and it's oh shit the deadline. Like you didn't know there was one. Actually 1 minute before aisa votes. And somehow I'm supposed to believe that scum doesn't bus there? Actually scum probably lets it ride and
sees if I do come in and hammer
I'm sorry but how does the logic work here?
If I, Meg and Aus are all voting Johnny you're not needed to get the wagon through, so why would scum!me vote Johnny and "see if you come in and hammer" when that's not a necessary condition for the wagon to go through?
In post 618, Herta wrote:
In post 615, Aisa wrote:Fun times

Can I check that I understand your argument correctly Herta?
In post 602, Herta wrote:I think you came in with 4 hours left and it's oh shit the deadline. Like you didn't know there was one. Actually 1 minute before aisa votes. And somehow I'm supposed to believe that scum doesn't bus there? Actually scum probably lets it ride and sees if I do come in and hammer.
In post 603, Herta wrote:That heavily points to aisa in my eyes then.

Just don't vote yet please.
In post 604, Herta wrote:Actually 1 minute after sorry.
Are you saying that you think Ausuka didn't know there was a deadline because of the "oh shit 4 hours left" post?
If not I'm confused as to whether you're arguing that I am *more* likely to be scum for voting Johnny when I did.
In post 609, Herta wrote:Yeah. That leads me back to aisa, who I've been suspicious of all game. More so than you anyway.
If you've been suspicious of me all game is there a reason you didn't do much about it?
I mean, I understand that you tried to push me at the end of Day 2 and that you just haven't been that engaged in the game for parts of it. I guess my criticism is specifically that you made a lot of posts along the lines of "this is not the vibes" and the way I think about talking to other players is that you've got to give them *something* that helps them, and "this is not the vibes" is just a bit subjective.
Ididn't really push anyone so not just you. Day 1 I thought I was just overreacting to your first post and response. DAys 2 and 3 I had suspicions but no ambition to flesh them out. I came into one of those days, I think the elo day, thinking I wanted to vote you and I don't remember why I didn't. Probably because it was elo. And then I was paranoid of meg's "clear" so I was really waffling. Yeah it's kind a coming back now. Yes it was elo and I wasn't up to casing anyone so I didn't follow up on my suspicions on either you or meg and it didn't seem like anyone cared to play anyway so apathy.

And yes I do think aususka coming in and voting after you points more to you being scum because ausuka would be like "I'm just going to let it go. if herta comes he comes if not gg."
Fair enough on the not really pushing anyone.
However
, what exactly is Aus "letting go" of?

It sounds like you are trying to talk about what town Ausuka would think. But again, how does it make sense for town!Aus to think "I'm just going to let it go and *not vote* unless somebody votes Johnny first" rather than "I'm going to vote and hope one of Aisa or Herta come and hammer Johnny"?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 10:23 am

Post by Aisa »

To be clear, I think there are reasons to tr Ausuka based off that hammer. I don't think the yolo, might-as-well-yeet-Johnny-hehe attitude comes from scum or if it does it's pretty well executed.

That's not your stated reason for clearing them though and I just don't think your argument really works. Also this:
In post 602, Herta wrote:I think you came in with 4 hours left and it's oh shit the deadline. Like you didn't know there was one. Actually 1 minute before aisa votes. And somehow I'm supposed to believe that scum doesn't bus there? Actually scum probably lets it ride and sees if I do come in and hammer.
In post 612, Herta wrote:
In post 554, Ausuka wrote:i kind of think that is +scum? like, it's definitely something town *could* think but it also seems like the kinda waffly stuff scum tend to love
why does scum make this post a day before deadline?
In post 614, Herta wrote:
In post 559, Aisa wrote:Ah, I actually want to mention this: maybe we should worry about Johnny going down a little too easily here? What do people think scum is likely to want in this gamestate? If scum are the right people they actually don't need to effort very hard here and have this in the bag.

Wait for it...
Yes, I'm here to discuss Meg possibly being the mastermind behind it all xx
Here's a defense of johnny right after that which makes sense coming from scum.

it's clear I've got work to do.
So scum busses Johnny, but Ausuka sussing Johnny is towny and me considering options other than Johnny is scummy?

To emphasise this,
FOS Herta
Ircher
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
Ircher
He / Him / His
What A Grand Idea
What A Grand Idea
Pronoun: He / Him / His

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Mon Sep 12, 2022 11:38 am

Post by Ircher »

In post 595, Ircher wrote:
Day 4 begins!

MegAzumarill,
Town Multitasking Technologist
, was killed Night 3.

Day 4 VC #1
Not Voting
(3): Aisa, Ausuka, Herta

With 3 alive, it takes 2 votes to accuse a player of malpractice.
DeadlinesThis phase will end on September 18, 2022 8:00 PM CDT (GMT-5:00) or in (expired on 2022-09-18 20:00:00).

Moderator Notes1: If you have regular weekend V/LA, you must either notify me each time or set V/LA tags each time.
2: Let me know if you spot any errors in the vote count or voting history. I am trying out a new tool for recording the voting history.
3: Let me know if you go by a different pronoun than listed.

Pronoun Key1. Ausuka : any / any / any
2. Aisa : she / her / her
8. Herta : unspecified / unspecified / unspecified

Links: User Page | GTKAS
Do you have questions, ideas, or feedback for the Scummies? Please pm me!
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:28 am

Post by Herta »

There's so much you got wrong with what you posted aisa and I'm pretty sure it was intentional at this point. I'll flesh it out when I get to it.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:30 am

Post by Herta »

I mean you're working hard to get ausuka to vote me but not sorting ausuka at all.
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:31 am

Post by Herta »

I think this should be formalized.

VOTE: aisa
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:33 am

Post by Ausuka »

No hammer
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:33 am

Post by Ausuka »

Whee I'm clear

Actually this is bad because I don't want to hammer but whatever
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:52 am

Post by Aisa »

Cute and makes it easy for me! Let me know about any questions you have, Aus.

VOTE: Herta
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:59 am

Post by Aisa »

Also like, having fun > getting it right. Ideally you'd get it right too, but no hard feelings if you don't!
In post 632, Herta wrote:I mean you're working hard to get ausuka to vote me but not sorting ausuka at all.
Sometimes I'm just more in the mood to talk about a specific player. If I see something that I want to comment on I'm gonna prioritise commenting on that and that's what happened here.

There was a reason I didn't vote you then and there.

I did ask Aus this yesterday, Aus can make their own mind up as to whether this counts as trying to sort them:
In post 616, Aisa wrote:Also have a question for Aus - was it coincidence that you appeared one minute after I voted?
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:14 am

Post by Aisa »

An unexpected consequence of this is that it's hard to pick what posts to comment on to case Herta, like just going and picking the first posts in their ISO I get:

Spoiler:
In post 16, Herta wrote:Aisa fishing for a reaction or are you just scum?
In post 19, Herta wrote:
In post 17, Aisa wrote:Fishing for a reaction.

What did you think I was going to say? I mean this as a genuine question, not in a passive-aggressive way.
Why would you think I'm lhf instead of scum?
Framing me as thinking they are low hanging fruit and trying to get them eliminated. Note this is page 1, when is anyone ever trying to eliminate someone on page 1?

Spoiler:
In post 91, Herta wrote:
In post 76, marcistar wrote:
In post 70, Ausuka wrote:i'm asking you what made you feel that way considering i had barely posted anything up to that point and i am worried you are townreading me too easily?
how hard is it to undersrand wtf

you always tell me how much you suck right?
so then i see you form thoughts and word things here similar to how you did last game (clowning)
so then its townie vibes cuz similar?!??!?
Pretty big reaction marci. Why does this frustrate you?
As marci points out herself later, I wouldn't say frustrated is the right description here.

Spoiler:
In post 92, Herta wrote:Hiraki why does meg stand out?

I assume this is the kind of thing that reads fine while being uninformed so I don't see much point in dwelling on it too much, it's really easy though.

Spoiler:
In post 95, Herta wrote:
In post 93, marcistar wrote:who said it frustrates me
If it wasn't frustration why the tone?
In post 97, Herta wrote:VOTE: marci
"Because marci is being marci" is a possibility they are ignoring

Spoiler:
In post 127, Herta wrote:
In post 125, Aisa wrote:
In post 122, Ausuka wrote:
In post 116, Juice wrote:Yeah this whole exchange does seem scum vs. scum on surface level - but if its just one scum in the interaction I wold suspect its marcistar. The whole last few posts just feels very forced.

UNVOTE: VOTE: Marcistar
I'd be interested to hear more about this - what about the interaction seems SvS?

I strongly disagree that what I was saying about marci isn't game related btw - although it is true a lot of the argument ended up being clutter because we kind of went around in circles, she was making a meta point and I think talking about the game she was referring to helps explain my perspective her read might have been TMI.
I kind of got a similar SvS vibe and I think it's because both you and marci essentially brought up the same point repeatedly and neither of you seemed willing to relent. As far as arguments go I think that's one of the easier ways to fake them.

I think Juice warrants looking into more if nothing else. I'm not confident at all xe is scum but I think the way xe seems slightly selective with what xe responds to, and xyr tone would benefit from further investigation, so consider my vote there a serious one now.

Kind of a token contribution to ensure I don't get caught by the prod timer, but RL willing I will probably be around again in a couple hours.
I can't place it but you're pinging me.
"Aisa is not the vibes": exhibit 1. There are a couple more posts like this in their ISO. It's almost like they keep coming back to the thought because they've decided this is something they feel comfortable saying. My interpretation is not that they're trying to topple me right there and then, the push seems too mild for that to be the intention, I guess they're just trying to lie low and appear busy.

Spoiler:
In post 185, Herta wrote:
In post 182, Juice wrote:I think my rxn test went very well though - lots of juicy protein
Which part was a test, bud? From here it looks like you're trying to handwave away some anti town behavior.

Especially when you say it was a reaction test and don't give us any idea as to your takeaways. You got lots of meat you say but you're just letting it rot? That doesn't jibe with a townie mindset.
Just a pretty easy push.
In post 186, Herta wrote:UNVOTE:
This is an unvote.

Spoiler:
In post 187, Herta wrote:Hiraki likely town. I only felt it before. After that thorough analysis I'm fairly convinced. It's hard to fake that many thoughts on a chunk like that.
Mehh once again I am not sure adding words to this does much. If I added words to this I would say that this is pretty easy. But you can judge for yourself by unspoilering that :]
In post 224, Herta wrote:VOTE: juice
This is a vote. Still a very easy push.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 10:46 am

Post by Aisa »

In post 227, Herta wrote:Juice is obvious at this point right. Let's just move on.
Scum smelling a wagon and deciding to make a push for it xx

Also, another thing I just noticed is that
In post 481, MegAzumarill wrote:VOTE: Herta

Does anyone think this would be a bad vote?
Does anyone think this would live until endgame?
In post 483, Herta wrote:Why is it a good vote meg?
In post 485, Herta wrote:
In post 481, MegAzumarill wrote:VOTE: Herta

Does anyone think this would be a bad vote?
Does anyone think this would live until endgame?
So you don't think I'll make it to endgame so kill herta now? I don't understand that.
!! These are posts that are completely consistent with Herta not realising Meg was softing a PR. This would explain why Meg didn't die night 2, which is something that had been bugging me in the back of my mind.

Although ehh I guess it's also possible they decided RR was a better target for whatever reason. Given that the amount of town power claimed seems like it would roughly be balanced with mafia goons though, I'm kind of confused as to why scum wouldn't jump at the chance of killing a TPR if they realise it is there, *especially* one that is implying some sort of result on Johnny.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 11:02 am

Post by Aisa »

Although, wait, that doesn't make sense because, rereading, Meg is so blatantly implying a PR that I have no clue how one would misinterpret it as something else:
In post 495, MegAzumarill wrote:I don't want to clarify today but I can tomorrow.
There must be some other reason I haven't quite fully grasped for the night kill. Retract that part of my previous post.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:02 am

Post by Aisa »

I get the impression Aus would prefer to just lurk a bit in the background and let Herta and I generate the content. I can see why they'd like that, as much as I wish it did not feel like I am talking into a void.

I'll try my best to point out things I think are relevant :]
I started writing a wall on Herta's Day 2 posts and can still provide this on request, but in the interest of not generating more words, which I don't know if Aus would find overwhelming, I'll do a tl;dr instead.

Yes, the Herta push on me at the end of Day 2 may look like something scum wouldn't do and I remember also thinking that at the time. However, looking back at Herta's ISO on Day 2, there are actually a lot of "lukewarm" posts and I would urge you not to treat the push on me as the Holy Grail or as a bigger deal than it actually is. I think remembering that Herta was already sussing me may help it look better?

The sequence of posts about me is
Spoiler:
In post 127, Herta wrote:
In post 125, Aisa wrote:
In post 122, Ausuka wrote:
In post 116, Juice wrote:Yeah this whole exchange does seem scum vs. scum on surface level - but if its just one scum in the interaction I wold suspect its marcistar. The whole last few posts just feels very forced.

UNVOTE: VOTE: Marcistar
I'd be interested to hear more about this - what about the interaction seems SvS?

I strongly disagree that what I was saying about marci isn't game related btw - although it is true a lot of the argument ended up being clutter because we kind of went around in circles, she was making a meta point and I think talking about the game she was referring to helps explain my perspective her read might have been TMI.
I kind of got a similar SvS vibe and I think it's because both you and marci essentially brought up the same point repeatedly and neither of you seemed willing to relent. As far as arguments go I think that's one of the easier ways to fake them.

I think Juice warrants looking into more if nothing else. I'm not confident at all xe is scum but I think the way xe seems slightly selective with what xe responds to, and xyr tone would benefit from further investigation, so consider my vote there a serious one now.

Kind of a token contribution to ensure I don't get caught by the prod timer, but RL willing I will probably be around again in a couple hours.
I can't place it but you're pinging me.
In post 361, Herta wrote:I'm not getting town pings from anyone really except maybe marci, maybe ausuka. Maybe not ausuka. I don't know. It's lame but aisa's initial post day 1 still grates on me as does her answer to my question abt why she assumed I'm scum seemed over wrought and deflective or something. I can't recall for sure and can't be arsed to go look rn.
In post 368, Herta wrote:I can't really engage in full right now but didn't you say ausuka that my iso was terrible? It sounds like you don't really think so?

I hadn't really taken in aisa's recent posting, well haven't, but I will and think about it. I kinda just closed over it before which sometimes happens when there's complex thought or the appearance of such. I haven't even fully examined your recent posting but I saw the rad aisa question and it struck me on the surface if that makes sense.
In post 482, Herta wrote:
In post 478, Aisa wrote:FWIW I will be around at least up to ~1 hours before deadline and will hammer whoever. Tis true that Johnny is lacking votes at the moment, but like, we can change that, a few of us have expressed willingness to vote him.

VOTE: JohnnyFarrar
There you go. Let's see what he says. I will go distract myself for a couple hours now but I will have analysis tonight I promise, elim me if I don't!!
This post reads vibes scummy to me. Like I really dislike it.

Probably too late to start a new wagon but we'll see.

VOTE: aisa

Pedit: neat

It's not like they just invented the wagon out of the blue, it was clearly ongoing for a while.

By contrast here is just a selection of posts which are not particularly difficult to fake. I think these are all in a row if I've done my multi-quoting correctly.
Spoiler:
In post 310, Herta wrote:Yes, your heart lies.
In post 350, Herta wrote:I think carrot face may be town
In post 355, Herta wrote:
In post 352, Aisa wrote:
In post 350, Herta wrote:I think carrot face may be town
1. Happy scumday!
2. Who... who is carrot face?!

By the way, I will unironically write a haiku for anyone who can understands how to read marci and can explain it to me. If a haiku is not attractive enough I could be persuaded to do a whole sonnet or even an MS paint doodle xx
Sorry that was spose to be marci. Fingers slipped.
In post 357, Herta wrote:1. I don't think the rabbit is town right now.
2. Just a feeling I get from her being so talkative and combative.
In post 360, Herta wrote:I forgot we had 2. Both actually. Or if more than 2, all.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:03 am

Post by Aisa »

Aha, 24 hours since I made my previous post, almost on the dot!
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:04 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 641, Aisa wrote:I get the impression Aus would prefer to just lurk a bit in the background and let Herta and I generate the content. I can see why they'd like that, as much as I wish it did not feel like I am talking into a void.
LMAO i'm sorry!! i have been like really busy lately with starting uni and everything and this has fallen onto the wayside. I will do this but it's sort of intimidating and i'm supposed to be reading a paper about dance right now!!!! i signed up for a bachelor of science in geography I desperately want to be doing ANYTHING ELSE
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:04 am

Post by Ausuka »

ok we still have 4 days

I will try and do something small tonight maybe and something bigger tomorrow??
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:08 am

Post by Aisa »

Oh please don't stress!!
Good luck with uni and I shall endeavour to be as chill as possible and really work on improving my relationship with the void
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:08 am

Post by Ausuka »

Ok my first original thought is

On n2 rr's reads on our two lovely suspects are
- Aisa is maybe town but paranoid/sus of her
- Herta is town

And they townread Johnny??

Is there a reason why we think RR died because I don't see why a herta/johnny team does this

pedit: :lol: thanks!
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:13 am

Post by Aisa »

I mean is there a reason an Aisa/Johnny team does this?

I don't really know why RR was the NK to answer your question though. Maybe it has something to do with this series of thoughts?
In post 456, Herta wrote:Just a pop in. I'm not feeling the two wagons.

Marci who should I vote other than rad rat?
In post 468, Herta wrote:Marci and Rad Rat were at e-2 for days. With no movement there I think scum must be other than {marci, Rad Rat, herta}. So that leaves Meg, Johnny, Ausuka, Aisa.

I don't think Ausuka and Aisa are paired, same with meg & ausuka. The Ausuka unvote of Johnny seems bad to put marci on e-1.

I can't seem to get my head around something.
Maybe they felt the tide had started to turn against RR being a miselim or something?
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:17 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 647, Aisa wrote:I mean is there a reason an Aisa/Johnny team does this?
It doesn't make a massive amount of sense but it makes somewhat more sense I think since they were starting to express suspicion of you??

I guess I can check the situation again
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:19 am

Post by Ausuka »

In post 396, Radical Rat wrote:I'm mostly in the same position as before, though I do have a nervousness that Aisa might be pocketing me, I don't really want to confront that until there's more reason to suspect her otherwise
This is the post that I'm referring to

I think given that on n2 you're in a good position eliminating RR makes some amount of sense?

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”