Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:58 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

it could be a scum factional, day 4 ended quite suddenly so they may have been taken surprise
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 6:59 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Admittedly Marci is a much easier shoe in mechanically but I don’t see her doing that socially.

Possible too. I kinda wonder why I haven’t been shot yet tbh.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:07 pm

Post by MathBlade »

My theory of Marci is scum

Scum have the ability of either
Daykill

Or

Janitored night kill

Can only choose one per phase.

That is only valid if Marci is scum.

Is there any reason this is invalid? Eg claims or BP or anything?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:09 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

marci started jan killing n2
day kills have happened thru d3
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2109, Ydrasse wrote:
A SHOT RINGS OUT...

Nomsy has died. He was...

Spoiler:
A fat frog.

Legends has died. They were...

Spoiler:
Titus:

LEGEND –
TOWN

“There's nothing more fun than killing half your team at the beginning of the match and then watching your champs get chainstunned and mauled.” - Pooky
“RAGEBLADE VOLI MORELLO ANIVIA CAVALIER ORNN GO BRRRR” - ydrasse

[The Three Musketeers] During the day, you may offer to create a hydra account with another player. If they accept, you will receive the account and a private thread to share. You will be able to create a hydra account with a maximum of three heads. This ability will deactivate when you have created a three-headed hydra at any point in the game.

[Absorption] You will become a doublevoter as a hydra account.

[Who Can Kill A Legend?] You will receive a one-shot bulletproof vest upon becoming a hydra account.

Frogsterking:

[TRAINER –
TOWN
]

“You'd think Nomsy would be more powerful for how much food I've fed him.” - Pooky
“i love this fat frog so much. he sits there. does nothing but be cute and eat snacks.” - ydrasse

[Nomsy!] You have access to the Nomsy account, which you may use to post during the day as you wish. Nomsy also has a vote that you may control.

[Redacted Login Information]

[Fat Frog] During nights 1 - 3, Nomsy will act as a bodyguard for you. From night 3 onward, Nomsy may bodyguard anyone. If the player Nomsy is protecting is successfully attacked, Nomsy will die in their place.

NDMath:

[GUARDIAN –
TOWN
]

“Do you enjoy watching your units do no damage but take forever to die?” - Pooky
“i wish this trait was a lot better since it’s good and fun to me :(“ - ydrasse

[Heroic Presence] The first time that you would die from anything other than an elimination, you will instead survive and create a shield for another player as well. The other player will be protected death from anything other than elimination.

Hmmm Legends was two shot BP.

One for Nomsy and one for legends.

Maybe revised to strongman daykill?

Either that or scum sunk NK on N1 and N2 and then daykill D3 which seems a bit much.

The fact that town could get three BP on a slot makes me think more strongman on daykills.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:11 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2653, Gamma Emerald wrote:marci started jan killing n2
day kills have happened thru d3
Never happened same day though is my point
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:12 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

they have tho
sara died the same cycle legends 1 did
<Embrace The Void>

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:19 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Thanks for catching my mistake.

So then hmmm none of that fits
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:26 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

do you trust me?
from my perspective, now that I have a cop clear on you the game is effectively auto-win. I have the ability to mop up marcistar if we vote out enchant here.
<Embrace The Void>

MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:31 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2658, Gamma Emerald wrote:do you trust me?
from my perspective, now that I have a cop clear on you the game is effectively auto-win. I have the ability to mop up marcistar if we vote out enchant here.
So far you seem the most trustworthy socially.

However the main issue is the elo rule that you almost always vote out the most trustworthy person.

So the answer is yes I trust you as a sole read and if this was anything other than melo I’d be game.

I just feel I have to go slow.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:32 pm

Post by MathBlade »

I also don’t want to guess wrong and have to rely on mechanics if scum have a BP or something.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Like Marci could make the same argument about you and then say “Take care of Gamma today and I can kill Enchant”

Mainly we have two players who claim they can kill.

Depending upon how moderators resolve kill order

Eg assume miselim enchant

Marci kills you and you kill Marci

Whoever is scum could win if kills aren’t simultaneous.

That’s a good question for Ydrasse and Pooky
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:12 pm

Post by Enchant »

Marci can't kill me if she doesh't lie about ability.

I was wounded by gunslinger, so i get healed instead.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 10:13 pm

Post by Enchant »

I am
MAGE
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:07 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 2661, MathBlade wrote:Depending upon how moderators resolve kill order
im very last in order of operarions so i would just wind up dead
EVIL CANADIAN HATES BAJA BLAST

this clown has a gtkas unfortunately
marcistar
marcistar
Goodfellas
marcistar
Goodfellas
Goodfellas

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Wed Sep 21, 2022 11:07 pm

Post by marcistar »

In post 2663, Enchant wrote:I am
MAGE
and?
EVIL CANADIAN HATES BAJA BLAST

this clown has a gtkas unfortunately
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:47 am

Post by Ydrasse »

The final mafia member Enchant has conceded. Congratulations to the town for winning TFT uPick!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:47 am

Post by Ydrasse »

tictacJADE – MAFIA

“I played this trait the first time the patch came out. It confused me so much I never played it again to this day.” - Pooky
“i will play this every single time i see it i don’t care i WILL force anivia and will go 8th. i love the healy fasty play” - ydrasse

[Jade Statue] Once per day you may offer a Jade Statue. If they accept, you will receive a neighborhood together for the day. This neighborhood will close the following day. The number of Jade Statues you may offer scales with the number of days.

[Attack Speed] Your Jade Statue accelerates any actions your neighbor(s) may have, allowing them to be used during the day phase instead of the night phase.

[Eternal Protection] Your Jade Statue will heal everyone within your neighborhood for one night.

mastinaDRAGONMANCER – TOWN

“Absolute bait trait. Every time I get 7 of the same 1 cost Dragomancer I end up going Dragomancer main and end up 8th place. you'd think i'd learn one of these days but this has never stopped me from doing something stupid.” - Pooky
“i don’t play this trait except sometimes i play it on swain if i am running something he’s in or yasuo. i don’t win the games i use dragonmancer” - ydrasse

[The Chosen One] You receive powers depending on how many other players have given you their trust. Whenever a player dies, they may choose to place their trust in you. For every player that does this, you will gain a blessing.

At 3 blessings, you will become a doublevoter for the rest of the game.

At 5 blessings, you will receive a one-shot bulletproof vest and become loved, requiring one more vote to be eliminated.

At 8 blessings, you will receive a two-shot commuter ability and a one-shot cop ability.

At 11 blessings, you will receive a one-shot governor ability, allowing you to overturn an elimination during the day, and a one-shot day vigilante ability.

DunnstralSCALESCORN - THIRD PARTY

“I can't even describe the pure rage I feel clicking D over and over again at level 7 trying to 3 star my olaf only to get nothing after 200 rerolls.” - Pooky
“i abused the cloak start olaf carry until they nerfed my boy also i got a 100hp game from him. i love scalescorn” - ydrasse

[My Hatred Grows] Once during each day, you may convince a player that Dragons are bad. They will be informed that they now hate dragons. They will be marked as a FOLLOWER. This debuff cannot be removed by any actions in the game.

[My Disciples Cannot Harm Me] All negative night actions committed by players who are marked as followers will fail on you.

[The End of Dragons] If greater than 50% + 1 of all living players are FOLLOWERS and you are still alive, you immediately leave the game as a winner.

ToogelooBARD – TOWN

“One time my bard lowered my 1 cost % to 0 and I had no way of getting my 1 Cost Shimmerscale to unlock Crown. I lost badly.” - Pooky
“i will play bard in ANY single comp. i don’t care. i see that shiny golden border in shop and see his little friendly doot doot face and i take him. we love bard. best splashable unit!!” - ydrasse

[Let’s Dance!] You will create a neighborhood for the following night with anyone who you share a wagon with at the end of the day phrase.

[Otherworldly Friends] You attract Doots from your carefree dancing. You’re not sure what they do yet, but you know they like to party with other people!

TitusLEGEND – TOWN

“There's nothing more fun than killing half your team at the beginning of the match and then watching your champs get chainstunned and mauled.” - Pooky
“RAGEBLADE VOLI MORELLO ANIVIA CAVALIER ORNN GO BRRRR” - ydrasse

[The Three Musketeers] During the day, you may offer to create a hydra account with another player. If they accept, you will receive the account and a private thread to share. You will be able to create a hydra account with a maximum of three heads. This ability will deactivate when you have created a three-headed hydra at any point in the game.

[Absorption] You will become a doublevoter as a hydra account.

[Who Can Kill A Legend?] You will receive a one-shot bulletproof vest upon becoming a hydra account.

Fredrick A CampbellCANNONEER – TOWN

“A trait so simple to play that it got buffed five straight patches and still sucks.” - Pooky
“why yes, i will play tristana into corki every single game i can. will i win? well,” - ydrasse

[Multishot] Each night, you may target a player and inflict .2 damage to that player, as well as any others who share a neighborhood with them. Any player who receives 1 damage will die.

SaraASTRAL – MAFIA

“Do you like pressing D over and over again to get units that are grossly underpowered?” - Pooky
“I HATE ASTRAL I HATE ASTRAL I HATE ASTRAL I HATE ASTRAL I HATE ASTRAL!!! THIS TRAIT HAUNTS ME” - ydrasse

[Hyperposter] You may post beyond the 150 post cap without any punishment.

[Reroll To Win] For every 50 posts, you will receive a one-shot ability to use. You will be informed what this ability is as you reach each benchmark.

VivaxRAGEWING – TOWN

“Playing Ragewing is an exercise in futility and I have no idea why anyone would want to do this to themselves unless they are a masochist.” - Pooky
“i have never won a single game playing this trait except the time i highrolled a shyvana. i barely won.” - ydrasse

[ENRAGE!] During the day, you may choose to enrage. Your vote will count twice and you will be unkillable the following night. You may not use this ability the following day.

Frogsterking[TRAINER – TOWN]

“You'd think Nomsy would be more powerful for how much food I've fed him.” - Pooky
“i love this fat frog so much. he sits there. does nothing but be cute and eat snacks.” - ydrasse

[Nomsy!] You have access to the Nomsy account, which you may use to post during the day as you wish. Nomsy also has a vote that you may control.

[Fat Frog] During nights 1 - 3, Nomsy will act as a bodyguard for you. From night 3 onward, Nomsy may bodyguard anyone. If the player Nomsy is protecting is successfully attacked, Nomsy will die in their place.

Enchant[MAGE – MAFIA]

“Mage Conference is the best Augment ever and I've never lost with it in my entire life.” - Pooky
“mage absolutely owns and i love playing it because nami is my daughter forever” - ydrasse

[Doublecast] During the night, you may target a player. The next usage of their ability, or factional ability, will be doubled.

MathBlade[SHIMMERSCALE – TOWN]

“My favorite trait because watching the screen fill with piles of gold makes me happy.” - Pooky
“i’m a psychopath and like the tank items instead of the funny pew pew items this gives” - ydrasse

[Item Drop] During the day, you create an item that you may give to another player. They will receive an ability to use during the night. If they do not use this ability the following night, it will vanish.

beeboy[SHAPESHIFTER – MAFIA]

“This trait is incredibly boring. I have no idea why anyone would want this much HP.” - Pooky
“BAIT TRAIT never use evil bad never win 0 lp hatred” - ydrasse

[Master of Disguise] If you carry out the nightkill, you will be seen as [blank] by any tracker, watcher, or similar role.

[Which One?] Each night, you may target two players. Any actions performed on a switched player will instead target the other player.

NDMath[GUARDIAN – TOWN]

“Do you enjoy watching your units do no damage but take forever to die?” - Pooky
“i wish this trait was a lot better since it’s good and fun to me :(“ - ydrasse

[Heroic Presence] The first time that you would die from anything other than an elimination, you will instead survive and create a shield for another player as well. The other player will be protected death from anything other than elimination.

Malakittens[MIRAGE – TOWN]

“The best thing about this trait is that I never remember to check which one it is before I get a choice for my first augment.” - Pooky
“daeja is one of my favorite units to use and if you get a revel emblem it’s pure adrenaline” - ydrasse

[Mutant, 2.0] Each day you will receive a different set of abilities. You are unaware of what these abilities are until they are received.

Gamma Emerald[WHISPER – TOWN]

“I have a weak spot for traits that promise unlimited power. It never works out though.” -Pooky
“sy’fen abusers make me so mad go away stop playing this dragon (i just played him)” - ydrasse

[Marked for Death] Once each day, you may mark a player, making this player VULNERABLE. The player will be informed they feel weaker and less resistant. Only one player may be marked at a time.

[Your Weakness is my Power] Once each night, you may target a vulnerable player and wound them, they will be notified that they have been DAMAGED and close to death. Only one player may be DAMAGED at a time.

[End Existence] Once each night, you may target a player that is both VULNERABLE and DAMAGED. You will kill that player if nothing else interferes with your action.

Yume[SPELLTHIEF – TOWN]

“Zoe is the best champ in the game and anyone who says otherwise is out of their damn mind.” -Pooky
“i got zoe 3 one time and the enemy instantly forfeited and i hold a grudge unlike any other from that” - ydrasse

[This is Mine Now] Once during each day, you may target a dead player, you gain all of their abilities until the dawn of the next day.

marcistar[STARCALLER – TOWN]

“I never knew what excessive healing did until Ydrasse’s starcaller one-shooted my entire team in the first second of our game” -Pooky
“i love soraka she got me to a perfect game using pure HEALING OFFENSE” - ydrasse

[Trust me I’m a Doctor] Once each night you may target a player with your healing powers. That player will be restored to full health and all debuffs will be removed from that player. If that player is already at full health or has no debuffs attached, your power will instead disintegrate that player and they will be janitor deleted with no role flip.
Last edited by Ydrasse on Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:48 am

Post by Ydrasse »

links here later
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:48 am

Post by Ydrasse »

and with that, gg to all played, and thank you very much for joining!

i have a lot of thoughts to give on this later, and i’ll release links and the like too. but most of all i hope everyone had fun.
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 2666, Ydrasse wrote:
The final mafia member Enchant has conceded. Congratulations to the town for winning TFT uPick!
Whelp yay.

I was still trying to figure out the mechanics parts.

I wonder what Enchant’s role was.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:54 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i’ll post all the role cards after work but he had the ability to double anyone’s actions!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:55 am

Post by Ydrasse »

which the mafia team used rather smartly

tictac was accelerating the night kill to the day and enchant was doubling the kill so that it killed twice, functionally being a strongman
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:58 am

Post by tictac »

gg

i woulda continued, but not cause i thought it was super winnable.
hammering is just more satisfying ending.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Thu Sep 22, 2022 3:59 am

Post by Ydrasse »

i think there was a small chance enchant could win but i understand the concession

the only reliable investigative role living until the end was lol tho
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”