She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #300 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:18 pm

Post by Yume »

In post 277, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i had fun

i knew from TFT that Yume cared more about Mastina than playing to win con
Ho ho ho. Don't talk to me about people caring more about something else other than their wincon, cause I could throw the DISAPPOINTMENT that was SU2 game at you. :igmeou:
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #301 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:20 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 300, Yume wrote:
In post 277, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:i had fun

i knew from TFT that Yume cared more about Mastina than playing to win con
Ho ho ho. Don't talk to me about people caring more about something else other than their wincon, cause I could throw the DISAPPOINTMENT that was SU2 game at you. :igmeou:
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #302 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:20 pm

Post by Yume »

In post 299, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 296, Yume wrote:Eh, I am gullible, so whatever.
Well at least you didn’t have someone lead you to falsely believe you were in a server where your words would ultimately get used against you.
You think I wasn't? :lol:

I wasn't in this game, true, but that didn't mean I was never used in such a manner.
Show

Mah best game

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #303 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:21 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Pooky has no right to lecture to Yume or ANYONE in this game until/unless he takes accountability for his actions first.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #304 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:26 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 302, Yume wrote:
Well at least you didn’t have someone lead you to falsely believe you were in a server where your words would ultimately get used against you.

I wasn't in this game, true, but that didn't mean I was never used in such a manner.
Did the perpetrator actually at least acknowledge what they did, how it made you feel? Iow, did you get more than a fucking “if”?

Because Pooky is framing it like I somehow hallucinated that he deliberately used info from a server he created to get me limmed for stupidly trusting him and I was coming to peace with the whole thing until he decuded to repeatedly rub the whole sorted thing in my face once again, AFTER I made it abundantly clear in the dead thread exactly how it affected me.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #305 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:30 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

FUCK! I didn’t want to even discuss this anymore at all but I told Pooky in the dead thread that because I honestly believed that we had an understanding after what I went through in Hideyoshi, I at least expected that he would at least have a modicum of sensitivity and compassion for how it all affected me but apparently that was too goddamned much too hope for.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #306 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:30 pm

Post by Yume »

In post 304, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 302, Yume wrote:

Did the perpetrator actually at least acknowledge what they did, how it made you feel?
No.
Show

Mah best game

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #307 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:38 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Well that sucks. If I had done that, I would like to believe I would because I don’t like causing other people pain. I still feel bad that I had to deceive Titus. I don’t regret my decision but I care about her and our friendship and how it impacted her. I’m sorry you felt bad too, Galron.

I just really really hate feeling like the biggest fucking moron on the site and Pooky goddamned well knows this because I even argued with FL that Pooky would never do what he did to me because he cared about our friendship and now I just feel like the biggest chump on MS. :cry:

But the absolute worst part of it, is that FL can now feel vindicated and if he actually reads this. he’s probably rightfully laughing his ass off at my stupidity. :/
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #308 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:42 pm

Post by Yume »

In post 307, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Well that sucks. If I had done that, I would like to believe I would because I don’t like causing other people pain.
Na, it wasn't you. It was a Discord-only person.
Show

Mah best game

Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #309 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:45 pm

Post by Yume »

That said, the anniversary game will be the last game I play on here (unless Varsoon comes back, which I doubt will happen anytime soon), so peace out.
Show

Mah best game

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #310 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:46 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 308, Yume wrote:
In post 307, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:Well that sucks. If I had done that, I would like to believe I would because I don’t like causing other people pain.
No I know. I just totally humiliated and embarrassed myself in this thread because Pooky refused to show me any empathy, when he knew I was a complete wreck over it, because I told him in the dead thread and that just totally freaked me the fuck out because I thought he was my friend and that my feelings might actually matter. :(
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #311 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:50 pm

Post by Yume »

In post 310, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 308, Yume wrote:
No I know. I just totally humiliated and embarrassed myself in this thread because Pooky refused to show me any empathy, when he knew I was a complete wreck over it, because I told him in the dead thread and that just totally freaked me the fuck out because I thought he was my friend and that my feelings might actually matter. :(
Yeah, I thought the same about mastina.
Show

Mah best game

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #312 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:53 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 309, Yume wrote:That said, the anniversary game will be the last game I play on here (unless Varsoon comes back, which I doubt will happen anytime soon), so peace out.
I miss Varsoon. I was supposed to play in his game, then he disappointed from the site,

Anyway, thank you so much for not harshly judging me. I honestly didn’t mean to have a meltdown in this thread but it’s still really raw for me and Pooky kept discussing it like he either didn’t know or care that it was hurting me that he did and I very regrettably just lost it on him.

I just don’t understand how he was so sympathetic ablution Hideyoshi which by comparison wasn’t even really such a big deal, because there was no server where my words were used against me to get me limmed. So how could he not think that would upset me?

But now I’m apparently being over sensitive because he tricked me with the server, which is far from a typical occurrence in most mafia games. That’s what really gets me the most.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #313 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:54 pm

Post by Yume »

And sorry if my posts come across as dismissive.
Show

Mah best game

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #314 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:56 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 311, Yume wrote:
In post 310, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 308, Yume wrote:
Yeah, I thought the same about mastina.
For me, it’s specifically him using my words in the server to get me limmed. I honestly think I’d be okay if it weren’t for that but when he started lecturing you, I just flipped out on him.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #315 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:57 pm

Post by Yume »

In post 312, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 309, Yume wrote:That said, the anniversary game will be the last game I play on here (unless Varsoon comes back, which I doubt will happen anytime soon), so peace out.
I miss Varsoon. I was supposed to play in his game, then he disappointed from the site,

Anyway, thank you so much for not harshly judging me. I honestly didn’t mean to have a meltdown in this thread but it’s still really raw for me and Pooky kept discussing it like he either didn’t know or care that it was hurting me that he did and I very regrettably just lost it on him.

I just don’t understand how he was so sympathetic ablution Hideyoshi which by comparison wasn’t even really such a big deal, because there was no server where my words were used against me to get me limmed. So how could he not think that would upset me?

But now I’m apparently being over sensitive because he tricked me with the server, which is far from a typical occurrence in most mafia games. That’s what really gets me the most.
Well, don't let such things get to you too much.
Show

Mah best game

Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #316 (ISO) » Mon Sep 26, 2022 11:58 pm

Post by Yume »

In post 315, Yume wrote:

I've been there, and letting it get to you is bad for you.
Show

Mah best game

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #317 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:08 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 313, Yume wrote:And sorry if my posts come across as dismissive.
<3 <3 <3

Yours didn’t at all, not even in the slightest.

I have absolutely no bad feelings towards anything in the scumteam because they were just playing to wincon. But when you create a server and you lure people into it and they trust you and then you use their words - the words that they told you in that server because you had established an understanding that they just wouldn’t ever do something like that to you - which is the only reason you let your guard down in the first place, because you think they do violate you like that as a friend but at the very least, have some empathy and compassion for how it made that person feel and don’t treat them like they’re being some unreasonable moron for justifiably feeling hurt - when you goddamned well knew that they expected you not to do that to them. That was absolutely the worst part of the whole thing. All I needed from Pooky, was an “I’m sorry I hurt yoi” but no, instead oh it’s mafia and I’m playing to my wincon. Well guess what, you didn’t have to use my words in a server you created to use against me to get me limmed. It’s that specific part that I take objection too, especially because of the understanding I thought we had and he absolutely knows I believed this because he wouldn’t have had access to those words in the first place, had he made it clear to me that that understanding was apparently null and void and my feelings about being exploited and taken advantage of no longer matter.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #318 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:13 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 316, Yume wrote:
In post 315, Yume wrote:

I was actually willing to let it go until Pooky treated me like I was somehow being unreasonable for feeling betrayed. He doesn’t even have enough respect for me to acknowledge that I have a right to feel that way. is what is absolutely soul crushing. Like if his reaction to me in this thread is an accurate reflection of his true feelings, then he really doesn’t care and that’s what really hurts me. because I thought we were friends and it actually meant something.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #319 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:15 am

Post by Yume »

In post 318, Nancy Drew 39 wrote:
In post 316, Yume wrote:
In post 315, Yume wrote:

I was actually willing to let it go until Pooky treated me like I was somehow being unreasonable for feeling betrayed. He doesn’t even have enough respect for me to acknowledge that I have a right to feel that way. is what is absolutely soul crushing. Like if his reaction to me in this thread is an accurate reflection of his true feelings, then he really doesn’t care and that’s what really hurts me. because I thought we were friends and it actually meant something.
Understandable.
Show

Mah best game

Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #320 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

<3. Thank you,

I understand that mafia is a game of social deception and sometimes it can get heated but that doesn’t mean you stop acknowledging that actually people with real feelings are playing these games and you absolutely need to respect that and not hahd waven minimize, trivialize or otherwise be completely dismissive (like I feel Pooky was) of my feelings about it and my only grievance was my words in the server being used against me to cause my lim and that’s the only thing I take issue with. That’s where the betrayal comes in because I had good reason to expect the exact opposite and to not have my reality even acknowledged from him isn’t okay.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #321 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:42 am

Post by Yume »

People are people.
Show

Mah best game

Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #322 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 1:51 am

Post by Radical Rat »

GG everyone!

This was a very interesting game, far beyond what I thought I was signing up for. I definitely did not play optimally, with my confusion and the different vibes of Discord making me far more trusting of murderous bears than I should have been, and then I also should have trusted Nancy's instincts more.

I don't feel personally offended by Pooky's actions, but I can see where Nancy's coming from. I had fun with it though, 10/10 would get backstabbed again
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #323 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:53 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

what do you actually expect me to do when I roll mafia and you're town Nancy?
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #324 (ISO) » Tue Sep 27, 2022 2:57 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 323, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:what do you actually expect me to do when I roll mafia and you're town Nancy?
Wdm you was mafia in this game?
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”