Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Mini 2281: Double Agency

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 12:39 am

Post by Enchant »

Ohwowowowowwow, it's filled.

Welcome to Mini 2281: Double Agency!

Oh my, mafia changed tactic. Instead of just blasting around, they started to reward traitors! Scientists say that almost 50% of people are greedy... So they didn't turn traitors, because for them always not enough.
These heroes will use any means necessary to stop mafia from getting full control, even if it's creating resistance and, "uh", cooperating.

Spoiler: Players
1. Galron
2. PiggyGal15
3. mastina
4. Yume*
5. Radical Rat
6. Frogsterking
7. Malakittens*
8. Cat Scratch Fever
KittyTacky
Titus
10. butterflies (hydra of Nancy Drew 39 and Flea The Magician)
11. drastic
12. SirCakez
13. PookyTheMagicalBear

Spoiler: Alive
1. mastina
2. Yume*
3. drastic

Spoiler: Ded
SirCakez -
Town PT Cop
eliminated D1.
Cat Scratch Fever -
Vanilla Townie
killed N1.
Frogsterking -
Vanilla Townie
eliminated D2.
Titus -
Mafia Conspirator
killed N2.
Galron -
Mafia PT Cop
eliminated D3.
PiggyGal15 -
Mafia Traitor
killed N3.
Malakittens -
Vanilla Townie
eliminated D4.
Radical Rat -
Town Mason
killed N4.
butterflies -
Vanilla Townie
eliminated D5.
PookyTheMagicalBear -
Mafia Traitor
killed N5.

Spoiler: PUNISHED
No one, nor i want tho

Spoiler: Fast Travel
DAY 1: .
SirCakez Death:
NIGHT 1:
CSF Death
DAY 2:
Frogsterking Death
NIGHT 2:
Titus Replaces KittyTacky
Titus Death
DAY 3:
Galron Death
NIGHT 3:
PiggyGal15 Death
DAY 4:
Malakittens Death
Last edited by Enchant on Mon Sep 26, 2022 12:34 pm, edited 18 times in total.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 1:45 am

Post by Enchant »

Setup

13 Players
1. Town Mason
2. Town Mason
3. Town PT Cop
4. Vanilla Townie
5. Vanilla Townie
6. Vanilla Townie
7. Vanilla Townie

8. Mafia Traitor
9. Mafia Traitor
10. Mafia Traitor
11. Mafia PT Cop
12. Mafia Conspirator
13. Mafia Conspirator

Game Settings:

Daystart.
All Threads open at all times.
Everyone multitasking. It's effectively only in effect if any PT Cop is converted.
Eliminations are compulsive. Plurality if majority not reached. If tie, first one to achieve vote will die.

When Night knocks, minor faction at moment of daystart perform factional nightkill (It means, if Town was minority, Masons can kill someone, if Mafia was minority, Mafia Conspirators can kill someone). Nightkills are compulsive.
Traitors do not know, who mafia is and don't count for majority. Mafia PT Cop also doesh't know who mafia is.
Conspirators/Masons can't target self or their partners for any kills/heritages. You also can't shot at dead.

At any moment, Masons can privately choose one living person via
HERITAGE: PLAYER
in PT. If Masonry fully wiped out, chosen person convert in Town Mason, joining their PT. If chosen person aligned with Mafia, Mafia win instead.
At any moment, Mafia can choose one living person via
in PT. If all informed mafia wiped out, chosen person convert in Mafia Goon, joining their PT. If chosen person aligned with Town, Town win instead.
If somehow they didn't choose before moment of wipeout, their faction lose instead.

If game lasted for final three (2vs1), then faction of person who was eliminated at this day loses.

Town wins, if all Mafia was wiped out, OR Mafia was tricked in choosing Town aligned player as convert OR Mafia eliminated in final 3.
Mafia wins, if all Town was wiped out, OR Masons was tricked in choosing Mafia aligned player as convert OR Town eliminated in final 3.

Samples of PM:
Spoiler: Vanilla Townie
Vanilla TownieWelcome,
Player!

You are a
Vanilla Townie

You are honest citizen, and want to root out Mafia! That's hard times though, and maybe you can be forced in dark for a while, if tyranny risen up. If only you knew where's their secret hideout, so there's nowhere traitors can hide anymore!

Your only ability is Vote.

You win if all Mafia was wiped out, OR Mafia was tricked in choosing Town aligned player as convert OR Mafia eliminated in final 3.

The game thread is HERE.
Confirm by replying with your role name and alignment.

Spoiler: Town Mason
Town MasonWelcome,
Player!

You are a
Town Mason
. Your partner(s) are
NAME
. Your private PT is here:
LINK
. You can talk here at all times, while you alive!

You all honest citizens, grouped up to have better chance against Mafia. They must not know where you hide!

Abilities:
Honest Folk
: If Town was Minority last day (there's less town than mafia at previous daystart), at night your or other Mason need to target someone in attempt to kill them. It will always success. You can't try to take your own life or any of your groupfighters though, not when you are needed for this town.
Remember Us
: At any moment, any Mason can choose person with
in your PT. If all Masons die at any point, and this person aligned with Town, he will convert in new
Town Mason
, joining your PT. If chosen person is aligned with Mafia, town will lose! You can change target as many times, as you wish.

You win if all Mafia was wiped out, OR Mafia was tricked in choosing Town aligned player as convert OR Mafia eliminated in final 3.

The game thread is HERE.

Spoiler: Converted Town Mason
Town MasonWelcome,
Player!

You are now
Town Mason
LINK

You heard call, and received tools to avenge fallen heroes, as well as their notes.

Abilities:
Last Stand
: If Town was Minority last day (there's less town than mafia at previous daystart), at night you need to target someone in attempt to kill them. It will always success. You can't try to take your own life, not when you are needed for this town.
Remember Us
in your PT. If you die at any point, and this person aligned with Town, he will convert in new
Town Mason
, joining your PT. If chosen person is aligned with Mafia, town will lose! You can change target as many times, as you wish.

The game thread is HERE.

Confirm by replying with your role name and alignment or by posting in your PT.

Spoiler: Town PT Cop
Town PT CopWelcome,
Player!

You are a
Town PT Cop

Everyone else can be corrupt, but not you. Discover, who ploting what, and destroy all crime you can seek. You probably don't want to dispose clean in heart citizens though.

Abilities:
Check for connections
: Every night, you can target any living player. You will get positive result if target player have PT, and negative if not.

The game thread is HERE.

Spoiler: Converted Town Mason PT Cop
Town Mason PT CopWelcome,
Player!

You are now
Town Mason PT Cop
LINK

In times like these, law just don't work. You need to combine what you have to even have combat chance.

Abilities:
Check for connections
: Every night, you can target any living player. You will get positive result if target player have PT, and negative if not.
Last Stand
: If Town was Minority last day (there's less town than mafia at previous daystart), at night you need to target someone in attempt to kill them. It will always success. You can't try to take your own life, not when you are needed for this town.
Remember Us
in your PT. If you die at any point, and this person aligned with Town, he will convert in new
Town Mason

The game thread is HERE.

Spoiler: Mafia Conspirator
Mafia ConspiratorWelcome,
Player!

You are a
Mafia Conspirator
. Your partner(s) are
NAME
LINK

You are part of these cool guys with guns! You are not prepared for direct approach though, you know to little and you don't want to shot your supporters. If you knew where these "Heroes" hide, there's nothing stopping you!

Abilities:
Sneeky Games
: If Mafia was Minority last day (there's less mafia than town at previous daystart), at night you or other Mafia Conspirator need to target someone in attempt to kill them. It will always success. You can't try to take your own life or other Mafia Conspirator, because it breaks crime law.
Call you can't hang up
: At any moment, any Mafia Conspirator can choose person with
in your PT. If all Mafia Conspirator die at any point, and this person aligned with Mafia, he will convert in new
Mafia Conspirator
, joining your PT. If chosen person is aligned with Town, Mafia will lose! You can change target as many times, as you wish.

You win if all Town was wiped out, OR Mason was tricked in choosing Mafia aligned player as convert OR Town eliminated in final 3.

The game thread is HERE.

Spoiler: Converted Mafia Conspirator
Mafia ConspiratorWelcome,
Player!

You are now
Mafia Conspirator
LINK

You received offer you could't refuse! Time to install YOUR order.

Abilities:
Rat in Corner
: If Mafia was Minority last day (there's less mafia than town at previous daystart), at night you need to target someone in attempt to kill them. It will always success. You can't try to take your own life, because you are too rich for it.
Call you can't hang up
in your PT. If all Mafia Conspirator die at any point, and this person aligned with Mafia, he will convert in new
Mafia Conspirator
, joining your PT. If chosen person is aligned with Town, Mafia will lose! You can change target as many times, as you wish.

You win if all Town was wiped out, OR Mason was tricked in choosing Mafia aligned player as convert OR Town eliminated in final 3.

The game thread is HERE.

Spoiler: Mafia Traitor
Mafia TraitorWelcome,
Player!

You are a
Mafia Traitor

You are not really pleased with state of things, and Mafia pays more. Who know, if you sell them where Mason hide, you will become at the top?

Your only ability is Vote.

The game thread is HERE.

Spoiler: Mafia PT Cop
Mafia PT CopWelcome,
Player!

You are a
Mafia PT Cop

You discovered hefty sum in your mail yesterday. Everyone have price, you included. Make this payment worthy, but make sure you dig NOT on wrong people.

Abilities:
Check for connections

The game thread is HERE.

Spoiler: Converted Mafia Conspirator PT Cop
Mafia Conspirator PT CopWelcome,
Player!

You are now
Mafia Conspirator PT Cop
LINK

You received call, and too late turning back now. Continue your work.

Abilities:
Check for connections
Rat in Corner
: If Mafia was Minority last day (there's less mafia than town at previous daystart), at night you need to target someone in attempt to kill them. It will always success. You can't try to take your own life, because you are too rich for it.
Call you can't hang up
Mafia Conspirator

The game thread is HERE.

Last edited by Enchant on Tue Sep 13, 2022 7:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:45 am

Post by Enchant »

Rules

I don't see point to repeat all rules, which you can read in THIS THREAD, but there is expections of rules.

1. All mafiascum site rules, expect for Rule 8 are in full effect.
2. You are allowed to discuss this game with other players privately via any communication you wish (IRL, Forum PMs, Discord or any other messenger).
You can't discuss game with people who are not in this game (didn't even play, or dead).
3. Because i can't monitor all PMs, i expect you to not break rules, and not prompt others to break them, even via jokes.
For example, asking person in PM for screenshots of any private communication is illegal itself. If you received this promt, make screenshot of it and send it directly to me AND listmod. We will deal with it ASAP.
4. If for some reason you want make Discord serve or anything which allows to invite people afterwards and read your messages, make sure it's not allowed to view message history for new joiners, so you can't accidently make "confirmable" communications to every person. Better yet, invite mod in it, i will provide my discord for it, and will consider other platforms.
5. If you die, you are out of game, but you can post "Bah", "Bruh" or "Go, Town/Mafia!" once in main thread.
6. If someone warrants modkill, i will kill them and turn in Neutral Survivor. Afterwards day will instantly end, and opposite faction can perform NK, even if they are not minority.
For example, if mafia member broke rules, i will kill them, end day and allow Masons to kill someone. PT Cops could act as always, regardless of alignment.
Coral Pink
is my mod color. You can use it, but not for impersonating me.

Deadline rules:

Day phase is 10 day long. -1 day for each two characters dead. Nights are standart 2 days.

Prod Timer: Every 48 hours, after which you have 24 hours to post. 3 prods and i search replacement, unless you come back.
Last edited by Enchant on Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Tue Sep 13, 2022 2:47 am

Post by Enchant »

I am sending role PMs now.

Got 13/13 confirmations. Everyone confirmed.
Last edited by Enchant on Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:45 am

Post by Enchant »

Day 1

"
On this day, one local Godfather noticed.
That offer which "can't" be refused.
Actually can be refused.
Just not by many.

Resist corruption, or embrace it. There's no other choice.
"

Official Vote Count 1.00With
votes in play, it takes
to eliminate.

Not Voting
(13): Galron, PiggyGal15, mastina, Yume, Radical Rat, Frogsterking, Malakittens, Cat Scratch Fever, Kitty Tacky, butterflies, drastic, SirCakez, PookyTheMagicalBear

Current Balance
:
7 Town
6 Mafia
Mafia is Minority!

Deadline:
(expired on 2022-09-24 15:45:31).

Mod notes:
Sorry, bad with flavor. Game is going now!

Remember that you can use outside communication for talking with other players. It's actually encouraged.[/area]
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:53 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

first
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 8:54 am

VOTE: SirCakez
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:55 am

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: CAKEZ

Haiiiii buddy old pie <3
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Yume
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Yume
She/They
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: She/They

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 9:57 am

Post by Yume »

VOTE: Cakez
Show
Whatever the chains placed upon me
Whatever the prison, my soul has the key
No money can buy, no power can still
No burden can break the unshakeable strength of my will

Mah best game

My alignment is what JJH says it is.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:00 am

SPEEDRUN HYPE
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:41 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Wait so I can PM a bunch of people and form a secret alliance like Survivor or whatever?
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:45 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Wait there's no real alignment change.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:47 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Wow this is incredibly complex.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:51 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In a typical game I'd say Mala's start is slightly Town, but I'm not sure how much tells from regular games are going to apply here.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 10:53 am

Post by SirCakez »

VOTE: pooky we are never the same alignment
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:12 am

https://discord.gg/Wn8QwFaU

secret mafia discord chat invite join up only if mafia
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:19 am

Post by Frogsterking »

One strategy is to have Masons hard claim and then everyone else can mass claim to them in PM.
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:20 am

um wouldnt that just get the masons shot at night
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:21 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 17, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:um wouldnt that just get the masons shot at night
Yeah so?
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:23 am

bruh
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:28 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Quick hammering might also be a viable strategy in this setup. VOTE: Cakez
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:29 am

the faster we kill people the less likely the mafia can figure out who the masons are
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:30 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 16, Frogsterking wrote:One strategy is to have Masons hard claim and then everyone else can mass claim to them in PM.
In post 20, Frogsterking wrote:Quick hammering might also be a viable strategy in this setup. VOTE: Cakez
We either control how the information is being spread or we eliminate it.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 11:30 am

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 21, PookyTheMagicalBear wrote:the faster we kill people the less likely the mafia can figure out who the masons are
Yup
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Wed Sep 14, 2022 12:53 pm

Post by Enchant »

Oh hi i steal pagetop ok ok?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”