Vote Count 3.06

Seen so much destruction, the fear upon your skin
Don't let it turn against you, drive you down again

Malakittens (1):
Not Known 15

Not Voting (6):
Fredrick A Campbell, JohnnyFarrar, MathBlade, MegAzumarill, Roden, Malakittens

With 7 alive, it's 4 to eliminate.

Deadline for Day 3 is October 16 at 12:30 PM EDT.

Deadline Timer:
(expired on 2022-10-16 12:30:00)
Last edited by catboi on Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #901 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In a NK15 town world it is Johnny or you or Fred. There’s literally no one else.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #902 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:43 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 838, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:I believe that Malakittens is most likely the Cult Leader. Here's what I will be doing. Looking at every other player and estimating how likely the hypotheses that the player is Cult Leader is.

I propose other players attempt to do the same. The player which is most likely Cult Leader should be the best choice from your perspective.
Fred also would be on Mala as cult leader. So odds are either A) Scum planned a cult leader bus since only I and maybe Roden are against or B) Mala isn’t cult leader

If it’s A) Scum don’t need me you have the numbers. But it’s more than likely B
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #903 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2022 2:49 pm

Post by MegAzumarill »

Alright but consider: scum would also have the numbers to quickhammer the wrong vote if you did. If scum aren't bussing to try and win with town cred it's probably to try and permeate this uncertainty.

I mean I've considered and reconsidered this here and I feel all roads still just lead to Rome. I don't really think I can do anything else atp. If I'm wrong I'm sorry. VOTE: Malakittens

I'll keep it here this time
Imprefection is the spice of life.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: Fre/He/She/It/They/伊

Post Post #904 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:16 pm

Post by Fredrick A Campbell »

Everyone unvote. Just give me one more day.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #905 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:31 pm

Maybe the current team is Malakittens, Not Known 15 and MegAzumarill.

Only a cult member will be this comfortable throwing votes out like this because they know the cult isn't going to step in and quickhammer because they are part of the cult.

In addition to that, the execution of a cult member will automatically lead us to a loss. This suggests that Malakittens isn't the cult leader but just a recruit, while either of Not Known 15 or MegAzumarill is the actual cult leader.

I personally think Not Known 15 is the cult leader as MegAzumarill is just a lot less likely considering 伊's play on day 1.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #906 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2022 5:41 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 902, MathBlade wrote:
In post 838, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:I believe that Malakittens is most likely the Cult Leader. Here's what I will be doing. Looking at every other player and estimating how likely the hypotheses that the player is Cult Leader is.

I propose other players attempt to do the same. The player which is most likely Cult Leader should be the best choice from your perspective.
Fred also would be on Mala as cult leader. So odds are either A) Scum planned a cult leader bus since only I and maybe Roden are against or B) Mala isn’t cult leader

If it’s A) Scum don’t need me you have the numbers. But it’s more than likely B
How about C)Mala is cult leader but scum cannot(or feel that they cannot) push against a mala lim because their best bet is to generate the type of paranoia you currently suffer from and defending mala would make the scumteam obvious.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #907 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:18 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 905, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:Maybe the current team is Malakittens, Not Known 15 and MegAzumarill.

Only a cult member will be this comfortable throwing votes out like this because they know the cult isn't going to step in and quickhammer because they are part of the cult.

In addition to that, the execution of a cult member will automatically lead us to a loss. This suggests that Malakittens isn't the cult leader but just a recruit, while either of Not Known 15 or MegAzumarill is the actual cult leader.

I personally think Not Known 15 is the cult leader as MegAzumarill is just a lot less likely considering 伊's play on day 1.
Can you please clarify who the symbol refers to?

I don’t speak that language
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #908 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:34 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 905, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:I personally think Not Known 15 is the cult leader
I don't know how that would work with him claimed cop?
Phone posting. Low effort, big fun.
"In my heart, Johnny will always be scum" - Not_Mafia
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #909 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 908, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 905, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:I personally think Not Known 15 is the cult leader
It’s work if the actual power role was culted.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #910 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2022 7:59 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

NK did you crumb?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #911 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:09 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 905, Fredrick A Campbell wrote:Maybe the current team is Malakittens, Not Known 15 and MegAzumarill.

In post 909, MathBlade wrote:
Indeed, it would only then.
And now look at Campbell's claim that the team is meg, me and mala. Do you really think , if that were true, that the team is Mala, Meg, and myself, that Mala is not CL, and the PR converted at night, the game would play out like that? Campbells case is extremely shallow. There's nothing behind it but a scum who knows that a mala lim leads to certain defeat if you trust me afterwards and to very unfavourable odds even if you don't.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #912 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:16 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 911, Not Known 15 wrote:

In post 909, MathBlade wrote:
Indeed, it would only then.
And now look at Campbell's claim that the team is meg, me and mala. Do you really think , if that were true, that the team is Mala, Meg, and myself, that Mala is not CL, and the PR converted at night, the game would play out like that? Campbells case is extremely shallow. There's nothing behind it but a scum who knows that a mala lim leads to certain defeat if you trust me afterwards and to very unfavourable odds even if you don't.
I am the tortoise. Stop being the hare for a second.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #913 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:17 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 910, JohnnyFarrar wrote:NK did you crumb?
I did defend my Night 1 inno.
I very much deliberately hid my identity otherwise.
JohnnyFarrar
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
JohnnyFarrar
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #914 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:25 pm

Post by JohnnyFarrar »

In post 913, Not Known 15 wrote:
Was that Fred?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #915 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2022 9:28 pm

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 914, JohnnyFarrar wrote:
In post 913, Not Known 15 wrote:
Was that Fred?
Yes.
Fredrick A Campbell
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Fredrick A Campbell
Fre/He/She/It/They/伊
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #916 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2022 11:55 pm

In post 907, MathBlade wrote:

Can you please clarify who the symbol refers to?

I don’t speak that language
That is the third person pronoun from Hokkien Chinese.

In this case, I was referring to MegAzumarill's play.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #917 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2022 12:48 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 817, MathBlade wrote:
In post 815, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 814, MathBlade wrote:I want to see Johnny/Fred and Roden and Mala give actual reads before we vote.

Because if that’s the team no matter how improbable I feel that is then they need to give reads.

I don’t think Mala who has been inactive overrides Roden as to who the cop is. Which makes NK15 not culted odd in an NK15 town world.

I am trying to figure out mechanically how things work.

The solutions I have either work by play but require mech actions out of character for the party
Or mech actions that work but don’t match play.
Mala not overriding Roden? But if Mala is CL then recruitment is her decision alone. It makes Roden CL unlikely, but not Mala CL.
Mala and Roden if Roden was recruited N1 would have had a night chat (op says day chat but night chat is standard) this means if Roden was scum in that world Roden would have said “Convert NK15 he is the cop because (reason). Mala would have had to disregard this despite her claim she’s hella busy.”

The argument doesn’t line up. So I want to solve that discongruence
I just thought at this again. Mala thought Campbell was cop. Roden thought I was cop. The argument adds up if you add that Roden thought that I was cop because of my handling of my Campbell townread. Because then Mala might have assumed that I wasn't the cop but saw the same as she apparently did.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #918 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:16 am

Post by Malakittens »

The more that I’m reading Meg the more she’s starting to scream scum to me tbh
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
MegAzumarill
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
MegAzumarill
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #919 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2022 6:39 am

Post by MegAzumarill »

Well I and NK15 are confirmed scum to you if you aren't CL due to lack of qh. Want to give some reasoning?
Imprefection is the spice of life.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #920 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:34 am

Post by MathBlade »

Posting to show lack of quickhammer for more teams

Busy with work stuff
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #921 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:35 am

Post by MathBlade »

Anyone online who wants to play remove the possible scum teams?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Roden
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Roden
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #922 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:48 am

Post by Roden »

Still no quick hammer here.

Pretty sure both recruits are voting the CL currently but that isn't really a new take from me. But I think the lack of quick hammer + the gutsy nature of their push just means that this is the correct vote, and that the following days are mainly going to be a battle where you're the tie breaker, Math.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #923 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:56 am

Post by MathBlade »

No quick hammer
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #924 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2022 9:57 am

Post by MathBlade »

In post 922, Roden wrote:Still no quick hammer here.

Pretty sure both recruits are voting the CL currently but that isn't really a new take from me. But I think the lack of quick hammer + the gutsy nature of their push just means that this is the correct vote, and that the following days are mainly going to be a battle where you're the tie breaker, Math.
If it happens it does.

Then we can see where party lines are drawn which is protown.
GTKAS -- MathBlade

Return to “Completed Open Games”