Masquerader Purple
Townie
Masquerader Purple
Townie
Townie

Post Post #25 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:32 am

Post by Masquerader Purple »

In post 24, Masquerader Olive wrote:
In post 23, Masquerader Purple wrote:New new blue is within their scum range.
Do you know who they are? I rely a lot on meta and I don’t even know who you are. :lol:
Yes, I've been considering and I believe we are the invitee-invitee pair.

I'm pretty sure new new blue is
[REDACTED]
and intruder. I'm Frogsterking. I have no idea who teal is but they are scummy as shit and I totally busted them being TMI on me/green/yellow.

Good diplomacy in the main thread with magenta. I am not a good diplomat and I don't want to die via automata.
Last edited by RH on Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Masquerader Purple
Masquerader Purple
Townie
Masquerader Purple
Townie
Townie

Post Post #26 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 6:48 am

I felt like you did well getting players on your side at the beginning of the game and looking at the main thread, it looks like the intruder plan is to try and pocket their respective hood mates (red and magenta) and gun for us. I think it's okay if you post enough that
[REDACTED]
can guess who you are as long as
[REDACTED]
doesn't know who I am. Both red and magenta need to be willing to self vote.
Last edited by RH on Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 10:59 am

Post by Masquerader Olive »

In post 25, Masquerader Purple wrote:
In post 24, Masquerader Olive wrote:
In post 23, Masquerader Purple wrote:New new blue is within their scum range.
Do you know who they are? I rely a lot on meta and I don’t even know who you are. :lol:
Yes, I've been considering and I believe we are the invitee-invitee pair.

I'm pretty sure new new blue is
[REDACTED]
and intruder. I'm Frogsterking. I have no idea who teal is but they are scummy as shit and I totally busted them being TMI on me/green/yellow.

Good diplomacy in the main thread with magenta. I am not a good diplomat and I don't want to die via automata.
Oh hi, you sound similar to what you did in LOST. That actually makes me feel even better about you knowing that . Was I right then, that figuring out I was Nancy flipped your read on me?

I would love nothing better than to
[REDACTED]
is indeed intruder.

I’m pretty sold on teal being pretty likely intruder at this point, especially if they weren’t actually trying to hide their identity because my best guess for teal is Aristeia. She always makes it a point to single out Datisi whenever he’s a mod.
Last edited by RH on Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:03 am

In post 26, Masquerader Purple wrote:I felt like you did well getting players on your side at the beginning of the game and looking at the main thread, it looks like the intruder plan is to try and pocket their respective hood mates (red and magenta) and gun for us. I think it's okay if you post enough that
[REDACTED]
can guess who you are as long as
[REDACTED]
doesn't know who I am. Both red and magenta need to be willing to self vote.
I think magenta probably will but red is probably pretty pocketed if blue is intruder. If
[REDACTED]
actually is new blue, chances are they’ve probably figured that out but I don’t think I still should be too obvious.

I really wasn’t trying to get anyone on my side though. I just thought magenta was released obvtown.
Last edited by RH on Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:04 am

stupid autocorrect. :lol:

really not released
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #30 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 11:11 am

Yeah, I think you’re probably right on both
[REDACTED]
being blue and intruder. Their not taking a stand on anyone is intruder indicative and suggesting we could possibly be s/s also reads especially scummy. They’re not even really attempting to hide their identity.
[REDACTED]
Last edited by RH on Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Masquerader Purple
Masquerader Purple
Townie
Masquerader Purple
Townie
Townie

Post Post #31 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:41 pm

In post 27, Masquerader Olive wrote:Oh hi, you sound similar to what you did in LOST. That actually makes me feel even better about you knowing that . Was I right then, that figuring out I was Nancy flipped your read on me?
Yes exactly. I thought your writing sounded familiar in my head when I read it but it took me multiple IRL days to realize who you were. I was mostly thinking about how you wrote stuff like "if you're invitee--DOUBT--" when you got angry and "...thank God" when you were relieved. Once I realized who you were I thought you were probably invitee and that someone who knows you better might be intruder and likely to figure it out as well.

Another thing is that I thought old red was a good player and they were confident in their invitee read on you as well as their intruder read on teal, so that made me second guess my initial reads. The biggest thing old red (and I) got wrong was that we assumed blue was invitee because we liked that first post they made so much.

I think teal had probably all but given up until
[REDACTED]
replaced in because their partner wasn't playing and they were not viewed as invitee by pretty much anyone.

I am a little frustrated because I suggested magenta and green pair with each other, and magenta went ahead and accepted teal! When I played with ceejay last: we townread each other (eventually) and correctly FoSed the scum. Then at the last minute we second guessed ourselves and killed each other with my role! I think with ceejay and I it seems like we are on the same page but then we find out later we really aren't at all.

I have no idea who new red is and I'm not sure if they've even read the game yet.
Last edited by RH on Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Masquerader Purple
Masquerader Purple
Townie
Masquerader Purple
Townie
Townie

Post Post #32 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:43 pm

In post 31, Masquerader Purple wrote:I think teal had probably all but given up until
[REDACTED]
replaced in because their partner wasn't playing and they were not viewed as invitee by pretty much anyone.
Teal's intruder partner blue wasn't playing*

I think teal was pleased to get paired with magenta.
Last edited by RH on Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Masquerader Purple
Masquerader Purple
Townie
Masquerader Purple
Townie
Townie

Post Post #33 (ISO) » Fri Oct 07, 2022 2:48 pm

I just read the thread.

I'm not going to post there right now because I'm just going to get angry and tell red their reads are bad, then they'll side with
[REDACTED]
for sure. I need to make sure I'm calm before I say anything.
Last edited by RH on Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #34 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:14 am

Yeah don’t get angry because it might tip off intruders who your identity is.

I think red is most likely Tweetie (Morning Tweet) and she got pocketed by scum in Ydra’s game. I think the “theorycrafting” thing is what made me think this. Oh and it was midwaybear I wound up miseliming in that same game not ceejay.

But if I’m right that red is Tweetie, then we will have our work cut out for us to convince her that
[REDACTED]
’s intruder. Cabd totally pocketed her in their pt and unfortunately midwaybear was no match for him. But yeah, you definitely need to stay calm because losing your temper is something intruders can identify you by.
Last edited by RH on Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #35 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 8:17 am

We are going to have to not push blue too strongly rn because we could be the next vote. It should hopefully be blatantly obvious to everyone how over the top scummy teal is now with their most recent posts.
Masquerader Purple
Masquerader Purple
Townie
Masquerader Purple
Townie
Townie

Post Post #36 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:11 pm

That makes sense because Tweet is agreeable. I think they're also extraverted which means they have the capability to stand up to
[REDACTED]
but they choose not to because they don't perceive a problem.

Do you know if Tweet gets anxious or has a temper?

Do you know if Tweet is self-disciplined or organized?
Last edited by RH on Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Masquerader Purple
Masquerader Purple
Townie
Masquerader Purple
Townie
Townie

Post Post #37 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:15 pm

I think the moderator said we can edit our accounts, like the avatars? If we can, it might help to change our avatars to something less creepy.
Masquerader Purple
Masquerader Purple
Townie
Masquerader Purple
Townie
Townie

Post Post #38 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:16 pm

I am assuming Tweet is extraverted by the way, if you happen to know if they are introverted then I'd like if you corrected me.
RH
RH
he/him
Goon
RH
he/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #39 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:02 pm

Post by RH »

In post 37, Masquerader Purple wrote:I think the moderator said we can edit our accounts, like the avatars? If we can, it might help to change our avatars to something less creepy.
Unfortunately, your avatars are considered part of what I said not to change.

Sorry about this.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #40 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:23 pm

I’m not going to bother anymore. Invitees aren’t reading so I don’t care anymore. I’m done with this game because the only way invitees win is also the way we lose by outing our identities, so it’s obviously hopeless. :/
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #41 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 10:52 pm

I said I know who you are. I don’t know what else to do but that’s what put it over the top for me because ot Lost because you feel the same way here and if it weren’t for the guess mechanic, I really think I could convince them because of LOST but I obviously can’t do that. This is a game where meta would make all the difference but it would also get us killed. People didn’t listen to me in HDP either when I told them Shiro was town and I don’t want to get toxic, not that it would do us any good. It wouldn’t. Idk rn, if invitees think I’m intruder or pocketed invitee. I misread you in LOST and I think we probably lose because the thread is bad at reading you.
[REDACTED]
is playing really well here. I just feel it’s really hopeless, unfortunately. :/
Last edited by RH on Sat Oct 15, 2022 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #42 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:13 pm

I hate to say it but I think I made a huge mistake pairing with you, because it’s the same situation I was in with Shiro. I think had I paired with red or magenta, we would have won this.

You unfortunately aren’t good at looking obvtown. I expected you to flip red in LOST, so I wish we could undo that. In order for invitees to win this, you need a pair that can be obvtown without meta and it’s not enough if I can.

I probably wouldn’t know what to think if I was in the main thread, didn’t have access to this pt and didn’t know who you are but it’s especially insufferable that you are being more intruder read than flaming obvscum teal but I just don’t see us convincing anyone that blue is intruder here, not without meta which the mechanic prevents is from using. :/
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #43 (ISO) » Sat Oct 08, 2022 11:45 pm

Frogs, please don’t hate me but I’m not sure I can trust myself to handle it well when we get voted out. I already had an outburst. It wasn’t toxic but it tells me, I’m taking this game way too seriously and that’s not good for me or anyone or anyone else. I’m also not currently in the best headspace rn, which obviously doesn’t help. I’m really sorry. I wish you luck. <3
Masquerader Purple
Masquerader Purple
Townie
Masquerader Purple
Townie
Townie

Post Post #44 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 5:24 am

You're on tilt. Take a break and come back when you're ready. You're a good writer when you aren't on tilt and that's helpful even without your identity.
Masquerader Purple
Masquerader Purple
Townie
Masquerader Purple
Townie
Townie

Post Post #45 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:11 am

It's going fine but don't read the thread until you're off tilt,
[REDACTED]
is trying to flame bait us and it's making them look like an intruder provided we don't react emotionally (I intend to not respond at all.)

Tweet/new red has a pain point over being reckless and it's causing them to reconsider. When you're back you can see what they're saying and verify if they sound like Tweet.
Last edited by RH on Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #46 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 11:28 am

Hi, I’m dealing with a lot of oog stress. Don’t know how closely you were following LOST near the end and I just don’t want that to influence my posting this game.

Teal is extremely scummy. What’s interesting is that Blue has completely dropped his svs read and now trying to pocket me.

Is it possible it’s actually red we’re wrong on? Idk because he sounds really convincing. But you’re probably right and I know you have extremely good reads.

But
[REDACTED]
definitely knows it’s me and is invoking my bad
[REDACTED]
reads in
[REDACTED]
to confuse me, so you’re probably right because I had terrible reads in that game.

Yeah, I’m going to wait because I don’t want to have another outburst. I just hope no one can guess it’s you or we’re screwed.

Good thing is I don’t think you’ve played in any of these secret alt dance games, so hopefully that will be to our advantage.
Last edited by RH on Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:40 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Masquerader Purple
Masquerader Purple
Townie
Masquerader Purple
Townie
Townie

Post Post #47 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:05 pm

Nice. Good posts, olive.

I didn't get the reference from
[REDACTED]
. That's too bad they're so sure it's you, at least we know they haven't figured me out yet or we would probably be dead.

I'm still pretty sure red is the invitee in that pair. I did briefly consider a teal/magenta pair but i kind of doubt that.
Last edited by RH on Sun Oct 16, 2022 7:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Masquerader Olive
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Masquerader Olive
Townie
Townie

Post Post #48 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:11 pm

<3

Teal said that they weren’t trying to hide their identity. That can only mean that they are Aristeia who would absolutely know I’m invitee here. Teal clearly doesn’t care what either of us are. I think they are obvious intruder and they’re not even being willing to re-evaluate is extremely intruder indicative.

I’m going to back off of blue because I think teal intruder flip will hopefully change red’s mind.
Masquerader Purple
Masquerader Purple
Townie
Masquerader Purple
Townie
Townie

Post Post #49 (ISO) » Sun Oct 09, 2022 12:49 pm

I'm not sure if there will be any application to this, but it just dawned on me that old red might be Klick.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”