Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:49 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 400, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:You cannot copy paste the contents of your mail into the game thread
And neither can the receiver of your mail

But you can paraphrase
Thank you!
In post 392, Eiralox wrote:so i wanna full reread try thread and play wiki, need descriptor i think, 'lazy' might seem balanced?
Would lazy make sense with your play?
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:55 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 399, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 398, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 396, Frogsterking wrote:Maybe an N2 vanilla cop shot on NM would make sense with your behavior D2?

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Vanilla_Cop
N2 vanilla cop or N2 roleblocker-Finder shot are my best guesses right now.
Like something which would give you some reason not to want to vote there but not enough to hard commit to defending them.

I think roleblocker-Finder might be best? Because it could imply that there is a roleblocker somewhere? But that maybe doesn't mesh with the NLing.
FYI alien-Finder or watcher-Finder would be so cool
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 9:57 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 402, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 399, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 398, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 396, Frogsterking wrote:Maybe an N2 vanilla cop shot on NM would make sense with your behavior D2?

https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Vanilla_Cop
N2 vanilla cop or N2 roleblocker-Finder shot are my best guesses right now.
Like something which would give you some reason not to want to vote there but not enough to hard commit to defending them.

I think roleblocker-Finder might be best? Because it could imply that there is a roleblocker somewhere? But that maybe doesn't mesh with the NLing.
FYI alien-Finder or watcher-Finder would be so cool
alien-Finder shot is the most stylish IMO
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:03 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

It accomplishes not wanting to out it to save NM but also not wanting to vote him!
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:04 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I haven't had any good frame ideas unfortunately
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:35 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

#1945 Aisa good post to reference

"Bella, I don't think the reviewer is information we're given.
Accepting your premises, I feel like the only way this game is even remotely balanced with three masons is if some of the Town PRs interfere with each other. Idk"
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:39 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

A just straight up alien shot is also good I think maybe?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:40 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Ehh maybe not
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:45 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Maybe a PT cop shot on FireB for N2?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 10:56 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 392, Eiralox wrote:so i wanna full reread try thread and play wiki, need descriptor i think, 'lazy' might seem balanced?
I think it does make it a lot more balanced and might make more sense with my suggestion below. My top question is if you were really a lazy JOAT do you think you would send the message out now to Aisa instead of using the tracker shot?
In post 392, Eiralox wrote:N1: Friendly Neigbour Bella N2: Traffic Analyst N_M N3: Mail ? N4: Tracker
Does N2: PT Cop FireB work?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:00 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

#1941 Aisa

"This is CSF's previous mini normal, somebody go figure out something clever with mod meta
viewtopic.php?p=13331277#p13331277 "
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:15 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Roles will be assigned in the following order according to the dice role:

Highest number

Mafia Rolecop
Goon
Goon
Town odd-night GS
Town Lazy Tracker
Town Simple JK
Town Backup Vig
VTs x 6

Lowest number

Previous CSF setup
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:24 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 390, Eiralox wrote:If i claim LFN, u suggested we use mail to frame someone?
Yeah. I don't have any great ideas for that though
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sat Nov 05, 2022 11:28 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

I guess Town will NL to avoid mislim-and-lose since they're at 6 players left? Or at least that could be what you try to convince your mail target to help you do before you fire off the track?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:49 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 414, Frogsterking wrote:I guess Town will NL to avoid mislim-and-lose since they're at 6 players left? Or at least that could be what you try to convince your mail target to help you do before you fire off the track?
If you agree this quote above is the best plan for Town (to NL so the mafia are forced to give Town info by killing someone and making it 3-2, because if we mislim on d4 then it would go to 3-2 during the day and then at night it would be 2-2) then I think you can try to repocket Aisa with a message pleading for her help, with our fakeclaim idea for the lazy joat --another reason you can give her for not wanting to ml today: you might be able to track someone to thenight kill--with the PT cop N2 variant and including the joat/mason read crumbs(like "jack").

That sounds like the plan that we both like and think might work the most.

Can you whip up a draft for it first so i can have time to help, and then if you feel like it you can add a section about your fake reads onto it later?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:51 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Asking Bella to boldyour name was genius by the waybecause now whenAisa looksback she's going to see that as a crumb for TFN which is going to make you conftown from her point of view.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:52 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 416, Frogsterking wrote:Asking Bella to boldyour name was genius by the waybecause now whenAisa looksback she's going to see that as a crumb for TFN which is going to make you conftown from her point of view.
Which, as you were pointing out earlier, will drive wedge between Aisa/Elements/Grib if you plead for Aisa to help her stay hidden.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:54 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 417, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 416, Frogsterking wrote:Asking Bella to boldyour name was genius by the waybecause now whenAisa looksback she's going to see that as a crumb for TFN which is going to make you conftown from her point of view.
Which, as you were pointing out earlier, will drive wedge between Aisa/Elements/Grib if you plead for Aisa to help her stay hidden.
Help
*you
stay hidden. That will make Grib and Elements suspicious of her, especially since she was off NM yesterday.

You and can both be safe in our claims from at least one but not all influential Town voices.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2022 1:55 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 418, Frogsterking wrote:off NM yesterday.
*On
NM yesterday
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:09 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

"@fire, I'm starting to think you just don't like way I post.

I really thought I had day one more sorted, there was deffo scum inElements/ hpe/tsq/frog/n_m/maybe fire.

I want to look again at
eir
, who was another slot I wavered on."

#1007, Bella. You can say you know you weren't roleblocked N1 because Bella crumbed you here.

That along with the stuff I compiled in the posts above has a great shot at convincing Aisa that you're conftown.

Maybe you can just ask Aisa to help you by giving you a signal your night action went through and helping convince Town to NL and let you through the day without claiming.

And feel free to insert any drama or ate
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:11 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 420, Frogsterking wrote:"@fire, I'm starting to think you just don't like way I post.

I really thought I had day one more sorted, there was deffo scum inElements/ hpe/tsq/frog/n_m/maybe fire.

I want to look again at
eir
, who was another slot I wavered on."

#1007, Bella. You can say you know you weren't roleblocked N1 because Bella crumbed you here.

That along with the stuff I compiled in the posts above has a great shot at convincing Aisa that you're conftown.

Maybe you can just ask Aisa to help you by giving you a signal your night action went through and helping convince Town to NL and let you through the day without claiming.

And feel free to insert any drama or ate
Bella
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:12 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 415, Frogsterking wrote:you can add a section about your fake reads onto it later?
To pretend like you were solving, bonus goal but not required.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:20 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

The plan is a double xanatos gambit. https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/ ... atosGambit

Xanatos gambit 1) If the towncore bands together and kills one of us, then the other will become conftown. If instead they don't band together then we win.

Xanatos gambit 2) If the vote tomorrow is for a NL then you will be able to execute your lazy joat claim to get town to ML someone else at lylo (as long as Aisa publicly confirms you are conftown D5 and not D4.) You could nightkill Aisa the night before lylo I think in that scenario. If instead town decides to ML tomorrow and keep me alive as a conftown to lead, then I can wreak havoc.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:21 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Frog is killing Bella

Return to “Completed Game Topics”