Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:22 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 423, Frogsterking wrote:Aisa publicly confirms you are conftown D5 and not D4.)
I think you will have good evidence though as long as Aisa crumbs your message.
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Terry: ...Thanks.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:23 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 424, Frogsterking wrote:
Frog is killing Bella
ack
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Sun Nov 06, 2022 2:41 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 426, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 424, Frogsterking wrote:
Frog is killing Bella
ack

The Doctor hath given life, and now the Doctor taketh life away

:lol: :lol: :cry: :lol: :cry: :giggle:
Bruce: Terry. I've been thinking about something you once told me... and you were wrong. It's not Batman that makes you worthwhile; it's the other way around. Never tell yourself anything different.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2022 4:50 am

Post by Eiralox »

i'm sorry frog i have some shit in my life to deal with rn. this is really bad from me at a very inopportune time game wise but ultimately, from my side, it's for the best.
besides life pressures, my heart just isn't into fooling people. eh. your joat ideas are solid(finder/cop n2).

idk what else to say, i'm disapointed but that's a common theme when it comes to me lol.

i had fun with you and bbt and everyone else. i hope you kick some ass lol >.<

(Also i have a light migraine starting to build rn aaaagh. even if i weren't dropping u i wuld still be shit at whatever else rn)

well....

: (

Have fun! @_@
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2022 5:37 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Okay other way around where I write draft and you approve?
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:02 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I just had a dream about this, I kind of know what to write.

I agree though fooling people is a pretty draining way to use these skills in the long term. Datisi mentioned that playing scum is literally clowning (like the profession of being a clown) and AFAIK there are some players like myself--and Elements based on their EoD comments--who prefer tougher games where scum really get in deep.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:17 am

Post by Frogsterking »

“Do I really look like a guy with a plan? You know what I am? I'm a dog chasing cars. I wouldn't know what to do with one if I caught it! You know, I just... *do* things.”

In post 428, Eiralox wrote:i'm sorry frog i have some shit in my life to deal with rn. this is really bad from me at a very inopportune time game wise but ultimately, from my side, it's for the best.
besides life pressures, my heart just isn't into fooling people. eh. your joat ideas are solid(finder/cop n2).

idk what else to say, i'm disapointed but that's a common theme when it comes to me lol.

i had fun with you and bbt and everyone else. i hope you kick some ass lol >.<

(Also i have a light migraine starting to build rn aaaagh. even if i weren't dropping u i wuld still be shit at whatever else rn)

well....

Have fun! @_@
In post 429, Frogsterking wrote:Okay other way around where I write draft and you approve?
In post 385, Eiralox wrote:at this point i don't mind you making my decisions for me, if you really think we can risk bella not killing me i can mail. ill give claims some thought.
If I don't hear back before it's time to complete night actions then I'm going to interpret this way.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2022 6:47 am

Post by Frogsterking »

*Bleck* I just took my meds with some very hot tea and the tea partially melted the capsules and made them get stuck in my throat. Disgusting. Anyway, pills have been downed and typing will commense once I can peel myself off this carpet.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2022 7:17 am

Subject: Mini Normal 2283 - Night 3
Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Replacing Eiralox

The night timer is paused while I search for a replacement
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:05 am

Post by Frogsterking »

Hmm not stressed at all, I can always cry myself to sleep.

https://screenrant.com/dark-knight-heat ... explained/

This is interesting.

Anyway, I'm intending to write the letter in Eira's voice. Replacement can pretend they failed to submit a night action or chose not to because they had no idea what was going on.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:22 am

Post by Frogsterking »

I guess to simplify things replacement can always claim lazy joat to aisa and tellher they have no idea what's going on, ask if they should claim, and beg for help.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:46 am

Titus still needs to confirm her role PM by replying to me or by posting here before I officially confirm her replacement into the game

But giving her access pre-emptively because I'm at work and the schedule is busy

You'll have 28 hours for Night 3 once Titus confirms
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:48 am

Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2022 8:51 am

Post by Frogsterking »

@replacement
PEdit Titus

CSF confirmed that JOAT and mailmen replacements have access to currently submitted messages.
In post 434, Frogsterking wrote:Anyway, I'm intending to write the letter in Eira's voice. Replacement can pretend they failed to submit a night action or chose not to because they had no idea what was going on.
In post 435, Frogsterking wrote:I guess to simplify things replacement can always claim lazy joat to aisa and tellher they have no idea what's going on, ask if they should claim, and beg for help.
In case you don't have access to the discord, I posted that the best idea might be to combine these two together, with Eira's message pasted on top of yours. I can take responsibility for writing Eira's portion and you can write your own section.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:10 am

Post by Frogsterking »

i'm sorry aisa i have some shit in my life to deal with rn. this is really bad from me at a very inopportune time game wise but ultimately, from my side, it's for the best.
besides life pressures, my heart just isn't into changing people's minds. eh. your mech ideas are solid.

-insert long body text of crumbs, plan and claim with reports here in eira voice-

i had fun with you and bella and everyone else. i hope you kick some ass lol >.<

well....

Have fun! @_@

__

Here's my outline
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:13 am

Post by Frogsterking »

i'm sorry aisa i have some shit in my life to deal with rn. this is really bad from me at a very inopportune time game wise but ultimately, from my side, it's for the best.
besides life pressures, my heart just isn't into changing people's minds. eh. your mech ideas are solid.

-insert long body text of crumbs, plan and claim with reports here in eira voice-

i had fun with you and bella and everyone else. i hope you kick some ass lol >.<

well....

Have fun! @_@

__

Titus' section is what I'm picturing.
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:17 am

Post by Frogsterking »

here's to luck and the fates, hope i've made the right call on you and you can manage to make this role actually do something.

well....

Have fun! @_@

__

-Titus' section here-
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:25 am

Post by Frogsterking »

So i'm still 90% sure ur green, right now admittedly im sticking with my gut. I don't think u are the worst person on the Solway train, or the cow train, and as of now elements/enchant seem the most likely for who i want to track n5........... but fuck i know i'm prone to forming shit reads and sticking with 'em so meh, here comes desperado claim,

here's to luck and the fates, hope i've made the right call on you and you can manage to make this role actually do something.

well....

Have fun! @_@

__

-Titus' section here-
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2022 9:42 am

Post by Frogsterking »

besides life pressures, my heart just isn't into changing people's minds. eh. your spunk and mech spec are solid.

So i feel 90% sure your green, right now admittedly im sticking with my gut. I don't think u are the worst person on the Solway train, or the beef train, and as of now elements/enchant seem the most likely for who i would track n4........... but fuck i know i'm prone to forming shit reads and sticking with 'em so meh, here comes a confidential desperado claim.

So far this role has been a clusterfruit. here's to luck and the fates, hope i've made the right call on you and you can manage to make this role actually do something.

well....

Have fun! @_@

__

-Titus' section here-
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:29 pm

Post by Titus »

Buzz me on discord tonight please
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2022 1:52 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

Lazy joat

N1 town friendly neighbor bella
N2 pt cop firebringer
N3 mailman aisa
Last shot for n4 is tracker or detective
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Mon Nov 07, 2022 2:45 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 445, Frogsterking wrote:Lazy joat

N2 pt cop firebringer
N3 mailman aisa
If you prefer roaming joat with a detective shot then we can have synergy with the carmen sandiego theme and roaming would mesh thematically with eira as well
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2022 3:44 am

Post by Titus »

My messageHi Aisa, I'm working off trusting you so far in the thread and Eiralox's notes along with a skim of thread and votes. Eira wanted to leave a message for you, so I have attached it.

Also, I have a theory that all the scum are goons. That's the only way I see this setup balancing. On N1, Eira friendly neighbored Bella (hence her bolding the name), N2 pt cop firebringer, n3 mailman you, n4 detective shot tbd).

I ran out of time for anything more than eyeball vca but Elements and Grib stand out. Then Frogster has the doctor claim...

Eiralox's left notesi'm sorry aisa i have some shit in my life to deal with rn. this is really bad from me at a very inopportune time game wise but ultimately, from my side, it's for the best.
besides life pressures, my heart just isn't into changing people's minds. eh. your spunk and mech spec are solid.

So i feel 90% sure your green, right now admittedly im sticking with my gut. I don't think u are the worst person on the Solway train, or the beef train, and as of now elements/enchant seem the most likely for who i would investigate n4........... but fuck i know i'm prone to forming shit reads

So far this role has been a clusterfruit. here's to luck and the fates, hope i've made the right call on you and you can manage to make this role actually do something.

well....

Have fun! @_@

Change tentative message to Aisa to above.

Keep Bella kill by Frogster
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:20 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

In post 385, Eiralox wrote:ok i skimmed most of it, opened spoiler but made sure not to read numbers after i read spoiler text. swift answers but i'll be back later, i havent thot in detail but i need to drop a response now
------
Aisa has been feeling iffy on me since D2.
-------
At this point Bella or Aisa yeah. Bella for obvious, Aisa for making elements/grib elism easier.
--------------
I love all these plans at first glance. the joat seems groovy, as does straight tfn. complex tfn... yeah maybe. might suggest scum have pr's instead of goons for balance.
----------
i like #381. my plan was to joat something like mailman, tracker, cop. mason finder might be op? maybe not.... very interesting, i like N_M n2 result. making me a lazy joat lol...
---------------------
i like frame post if i claim lfn, possible problem(low probability maybe) is town rb or town protective saving bella(rb maybe?)
--------------
bella kill still makes most sense, aisa is my second pick, so there at least i feel more sure
------------------------
these posts are all very helpful and i can see them working. ill try to be around later to be more thinky.
--------------------------------------------
at this point i don't mind you making my decisions for me, if you really think we can risk bella not killing me i can mail. ill give claims some thought.
----------
-----------

Oh last one: yeah my idea before this was to straight say i mailed u N3, if it comes to claim, which others will maybe be baying for. So if mail, Bella/N_M/Frog maybe, with me saying 'figured scum wouldve shot outside doc/vig, so confirmed myself to doc so we can hav town triad'... calls of frog/eira scum might follow
--------------------

hmmmm what? ..... ... oh yeah, last thing, i havent aked CSf but idk if town can demand i paste my mail for each night in-thread. if that's possible then TFN is safer maybe.
--------------------------

ok for now i go, so lemme ask: if i go something like TFN, and we frame some1 via mail, who do we frame to whom, and how?
In post 390, Eiralox wrote:Oh I love me saying 'jack' being a joat claim btw. i've used jack in other games but in that spesific post with m thiking elem/bella maybe masons, might work lol

anyway imma bounce. hopefully tommorow im feeling up to this more. bella killing me is still real on my mind, but i get what u saying, they might trust me. i wouldn't, mailman would maybe be low utility in my mind and i'd maybe sort that possible bias.... but a complex vig being unsure can safely target a VT claim, if they lied theyre ded, so all good and maybe bella shooting grib is 100%?

meh.

sorry i'm not too keen on this rn but what youre saying here really meshes well anyway. bai

ugh network so shitty yesterday as well
*p-edit:

RE: #389: I was talking bout: If i claim LFN, u suggested we use mail to frame someone?

bye x4 imma chill, later today here me
In post 392, Eiralox wrote:swift thoughts:
------------
JOAT
-------
me claiming mason finder N2 on N_M might be wrong... i didn't really defend them at start. maybe N2 traffic analyst? problem comes with u having specced a traffivc analyst, town might find that sus.
-----------------------
so i wanna full reread try thread and play wiki, need descriptor i think, 'lazy' might seem balanced?
---------------------------
N1: Friendly Neigbour Bella N2: Traffic Analyst N_M N3: Mail ? N4: Tracker
-----------------------------
If doc heals me/themself:
N1: Mailman Bella N2: Traffic Analyst N_M N3: Fruit Vendor/Friendly Neigbour Frogsterking N4: Tracker
-----------------------------------
Preliminary, basic, ill wiki later.
-----------------------------------
If i town mai I can mail enchant, better pick imo cos aisa, grib and elements are hyenas at this point out for blood. all that gives me pause is enchant wanting bella to sort frogster, it's gonna be hard to talk around possibility of scum doc frogster maybe. if i bullshit enough. meh.

z
Frogsterking
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Frogsterking
He/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Tue Nov 08, 2022 4:23 pm

Post by Frogsterking »

N2 pt cop firebringer
N3 mailman aisa
In post 446, Frogsterking wrote:

N2 pt cop firebringer
N3 mailman aisa
If you prefer roaming joat with a detective shot then we can have synergy with the carmen sandiego theme and roaming would mesh thematically with eira as well
In post 425, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 423, Frogsterking wrote:Aisa publicly confirms you are conftown D5 and not D4.)
I think you will have good evidence though as long as Aisa crumbs your message.
In post 423, Frogsterking wrote:The plan is a double xanatos gambit. https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/ ... atosGambit

Xanatos gambit 1) If the towncore bands together and kills one of us, then the other will become conftown. If instead they don't band together then we win.

Xanatos gambit 2) If the vote tomorrow is for a NL then you will be able to execute your lazy joat claim to get town to ML someone else at lylo (as long as Aisa publicly confirms you are conftown D5 and not D4.) You could nightkill Aisa the night before lylo I think in that scenario. If instead town decides to ML tomorrow and keep me alive as a conftown to lead, then I can wreak havoc.
In post 421, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 420, Frogsterking wrote:"@fire, I'm starting to think you just don't like way I post.

I really thought I had day one more sorted, there was deffo scum inElements/ hpe/tsq/frog/n_m/maybe fire.

I want to look again at
eir
, who was another slot I wavered on."

#1007, Bella. You can say you know you weren't roleblocked N1 because Bella crumbed you here.

That along with the stuff I compiled in the posts above has a great shot at convincing Aisa that you're conftown.

Maybe you can just ask Aisa to help you by giving you a signal your night action went through and helping convince Town to NL and let you through the day without claiming.

And feel free to insert any drama or ate
Bella
In post 418, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 417, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 416, Frogsterking wrote:Asking Bella to boldyour name was genius by the waybecause now whenAisa looksback she's going to see that as a crumb for TFN which is going to make you conftown from her point of view.
Which, as you were pointing out earlier, will drive wedge between Aisa/Elements/Grib if you plead for Aisa to help her stay hidden.
Help
*you
stay hidden. That will make Grib and Elements suspicious of her, especially since she was off NM yesterday.

You and can both be safe in our claims from at least one but not all influential Town voices.
In post 419, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 418, Frogsterking wrote:off NM yesterday.
*On
NM yesterday
In post 417, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 416, Frogsterking wrote:Asking Bella to boldyour name was genius by the waybecause now whenAisa looksback she's going to see that as a crumb for TFN which is going to make you conftown from her point of view.
Which, as you were pointing out earlier, will drive wedge between Aisa/Elements/Grib if you plead for Aisa to help her stay hidden.
In post 410, Frogsterking wrote:
In post 392, Eiralox wrote:so i wanna full reread try thread and play wiki, need descriptor i think, 'lazy' might seem balanced?
I think it does make it a lot more balanced and might make more sense with my suggestion below. My top question is if you were really a lazy JOAT do you think you would send the message out now to Aisa instead of using the tracker shot?
In post 392, Eiralox wrote:N1: Friendly Neigbour Bella N2: Traffic Analyst N_M N3: Mail ? N4: Tracker
Does N2: PT Cop FireB work?
In post 382, Frogsterking wrote:I feel like I floated some good ideas but I don't want to be a power role-player so I'll wait for you before posting more.

__

Except...

Another option is to use the mailman shot to impersonate/frame someone and claim TFN?

If we go that route then the TFN claim would either need to be "complex TFN" or we might need to consider an extremely complex plan:

NK with a wifom save on someone and hope that Bella continues to not out your role until we can kill her N4. I claim to have received something which I don't reveal and indicates that i now believe you are town and should not out your role. We make sure that Enchant and 1 other player are clearly trapped within the PoE D4. On D5, I out that you're a complex TFN and I accuse Enchant of trying to frame me as a scum doctor.

__

So we have 4 "candidate moves" as we would call them in chess:

Pure mailman
JOAT plan
Complex TFN
TFN WITH an extremely complex plan

__

Now I will wait before posting more.
In post 381, Frogsterking wrote:#474 and #484 maybe mason read crumbs as well?

__

There's a plot hole which would need to be explained away in this narrative:

The N1 TFN shot on Bella instead of the mason-Finder shot first.

Two excuses:

You wanted to use the TFN shot as a gambit to get an extra report by firing it N1 and then the mailman shot N2 to tell someone what you did N1. If you survive N2 you know you can trust the N1 target. Also, you intended to use the mason-Finder as a Checker shot to see if you were being roleblocked before you fired the tracker shot?

Then the change of plan was because you were able to make use of the mason-Finder N2 and felt comfortable with Bella being Town.
In post 380, Frogsterking wrote:#879

"Even tho i do feel good on fire, the fact that they and enchant are still in the same tunnel they've been basically all game , and all the reASONS i've seem from them are.... watery at best, just doesn't vibe well with me."

Mason-finder crumb
In post 379, Frogsterking wrote:With jack = joat crumb?
In post 378, Frogsterking wrote:#253 (you)

"And when did frogster TR me for sorting..... i didn't really sort jack skwat thus far, only got my Asia feel, said i feel greenish on grib, and then later the iffy vibes i got from bella and elements, which isn't much tbh, i think bella is a ghost so meh and elements.... tbh hard to read for me atm."

i think bella is a ghost = mason? Elements and Bella mason reads?
In post 376, Frogsterking wrote:viewtopic.php?p=13527270#p13527270 should link to #879 a post of yours. Looks pretty townie IMO.

Return to “Completed Game Topics”