Phenenas
He
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He

Newbie 2103 | Mason PT

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 1:19 am

Post by Phenenas »

Welcome! This is the Mason PT (Private Thread) for Newbie 2103. While alive, you may communicate privately with your fellow Mason here at any time.

Your members are:
Sterling the steampunk -
Town Mason
Last edited by Phenenas on Sun Oct 30, 2022 11:20 am, edited 7 times in total.
There are some who call me...Tim.
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Mon Oct 10, 2022 9:05 am

Post by BloodB0t »

Hello!

Have you played forum mafia before? I've completed 2 games on this account in the summer and 2 other games on another account some years ago. Got any strategy ideas? I'm not really sure how to use the PT to our best advantage, but I'm glad we know each other are town.
Phenenas
Phenenas
He
Goon
Phenenas
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Wed Oct 12, 2022 1:43 am

Post by Phenenas »

Fennec has been replaced with LutoTheController.
LutoTheController
LutoTheController
Townie
LutoTheController
Townie
Townie

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Thu Oct 13, 2022 8:29 am

Post by LutoTheController »

Hello
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Fri Oct 14, 2022 2:20 am

Post by BloodB0t »

Is there a particular reason why you're not posting very much?
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:24 am

Post by BloodB0t »

I left a crumb about our mason status in the game thread. viewtopic.php?p=13525017#p13525017

I guess Luto is a little suspicious, he's "I"nactive "M"ostly. "M"ade "A" "S"ound "O"r "N"othing. = IM MASON

tinfoil theory: Fancy pants is scum who caught on to the crumb.
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:26 am

Post by BloodB0t »

If he did catch the crumb, then he is definitely mafia. But he might just be town confused by my antics.
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Sat Oct 15, 2022 2:30 am

Post by BloodB0t »

BTW don't feel shy about any criticism you might have for me.
Phenenas
Phenenas
He
Goon
Phenenas
He
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Wed Oct 19, 2022 11:35 am

Post by Phenenas »

Sterling the steampunk has replaced LutoTheController.
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:29 am

Post by BloodB0t »

Welcome! I hope you say something here, it's kinda lonely. :p

ATM I'm paranoid that NBEE might be scum that's pocketed everyone, mostly because they haven't done much except list a lot of reads. And somewhere in the wiki it gives 'just listing reads' is a tip for scum. Also the part where they just shut down a line of inquiry about them changing styles/wanting to be more detached. Though that part is less suspicious.
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:57 pm

Post by Sterling the steampunk »

Who's NBEE? Also I think I'll vote Wayward because he said I was scummy (well he said Luto was, who I am replacing) even though he haven't posted anything so unless thier posts were deleted for some reason I'm voting Wayward
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:02 pm

BTW this is my second time playing Mafia and forum first time on Mafia scum. I used to play Town of Salem but the vampire made me quit.
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:03 pm

*Second time playing on forums
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 1:26 pm

Can you catch me up, on anything important that might have happened I've only read the first page and the 9th page
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 2:48 am

Post by BloodB0t »

NBEE is NorwegianBoyEE

BTW I'm replying to this thread first, so I haven't read anything from the game yet today.

I don't know if I can really catch you up properly, a lot of stuff happened. I think you should catch up by reading everything. But I will summarize my own approach.

Before you read all the following I would like if you read the whole game and tried to get a read on MegAzumarill, but that's up to you.

I basically started the game by voting a lot of different people just to see how everyone reacts and to entice mafia to vote for me. I did that just because it seemed to work for me pretty well in my 2 previous games. I also have 2 other games played on a really old account but my approach is different and I want to just forget that account.

MegAzumarill started attacking me and hasn't let go. Like I've said in my case against him, I think he's trying to promote a pro-mafia game environment. He's basically attacking me for changing my vote a bunch of times (which I was doing on purpose to lure in mafia anyways). When he was praising other players, he's praising them for being consistent, which I think is more helpful for mafia. He also attacked me for being defensive, which is fair, but after I mentioned things like not caring that I will die either by lim or night kill before day2, he's still tunneling on me. Also, he didn't seem to be trying to figure people out, he seemed to be mostly just trying to explain to everyone why I'm mafia. So all of that has convinced me that he's mafia.

Of course, I don't have perfect info so I could be wrong, though I'm pretty confident. What do you think about Meg?

Anyways, in case I die before Day 2, I don't think you should be telling everyone that you're my mason partner. I think you should save it to protect yourself from getting eliminated if necessary. So only mention it if you're one vote away from being eliminated.

I'm thinking of asking doctor/jailkeeper to protect me tonight to try to throw off mafia's plans, but I'm not sure if that's appropriate. (BTW there is definitely no doc or jk because we're the masons so that means there all other town is just vanilla)
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:14 am

Post by BloodB0t »

I actually do think luto was kind of suspicious based on not being very active, so I think it's fair for people to vote you. Don't worry about it too much. Also, if luto was scum then you would also be scum even though you replace him, so for people who think luto is scum it still makes sense to vote you if you don't change their mind. To do that I think you should try to ask everyone all the questions you have about why they are doing whatever they're doing. And give your reads on everyone in the game. Don't be afraid of giving some reads you're not sure about. You don't have perfect information so you're not supposed to be sure.

I'm not really sure how we should approach each other in the game. Except that the first game I played, the two masons sort of lightly defended each other without giving much justification, like the way I've done in this game for luto.

You might consider dropping some extremely subtle hints that you're mason, like I talked about in .
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 3:49 am

Post by BloodB0t »

I have an idea. I think you should make a 'catch-up' post. Just read the whole game and try to create a list of questions and reads as if you aren't my mason partner. I guess that's hard to do since you absolutely know you're my partner, but try to get a read on the game as if you didn't know. Whether you sus me or not, I will react to that saying I think it's townie. That may or may not make people less suspicious of you, but we have the backup plan of revealing that we are masons to save from being eliminated. You could post a preview of your catchup here if you want some feedback before posting in the game thread.

Sorry for adding a lot more to what you have to read today.
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 9:48 am

@BloodB0t you still in?
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 2:16 pm

Post by BloodB0t »

Yeah I messed up. I'm not going to give up on the game or replace out unless somehow real life gets in the way, but I don't expect it to.

I do expect to be targeted by everyone on day2 since I led everyone astray. Since people were already suspecting us of being a mafia team, I'm not sure if it would help to claim it.

Honestly at this point I don't really know who could be Mafia except MAYBE Norwegian.

I guess if I die during the night that would kind of point to Wayward being mafia since I was mostly suspicious of him besides Meg.

I like that TLM was suspicious of the votes on Meg, but who knows, he could be town or mafia.

I just wish Meg hadn't tunneled on me so hard. I thought it was weird how he was still so focused on me even when most of the rest of the people were starting to read me as town. Oh well.
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 4:07 am

it's not your fault, It was everybody who jumped on your bandwagon, Also I don't think Wayward will target you if he really is Mafia, the reason being it'd be too obvious, if I was Mafia I'd choose someone who was very suspicious of someone else. I'd think the large man would be the better target as he was putting pressure on me
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Mon Oct 24, 2022 5:14 am

honestly I think at least 1 person on the bandwagon is Mafia, because it will do good for mafia to eliminate a town, I'm learning most on player 6
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 4:00 am

hey, do you think it's about time to tell the town we're a mason pair?
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Wed Oct 26, 2022 7:35 am

hey bloodB0t if you don't give an answer by 3:00 EST I might need to spill the beans, as I'm being asked why I think the scum is player 6 over you
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 7:13 am

Post by BloodB0t »

I didn't think it was a good idea, but I don't blame you since you're used to Town of Salem. But I don't think I was in danger of being mislimmed just because people were asking you why you don't think I'm scum. I didn't even have any votes on me.

We have a LOT more time to do things in forum mafia.
Sterling the steampunk
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Sterling the steampunk
Townie
Townie

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Thu Oct 27, 2022 8:55 am

well I was asked a question and really didn't have a better response, I'd have thought it looked suspicious if I didn't answer and it'd look even more sus if I lied

Return to “Completed Game Topics”