Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #5750 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 4:50 am

Post by MathBlade »

Thanks for modding! I look forward to dead PT.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #5751 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:38 am

Post by Bell »

GG all.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5752 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:42 am

Post by Bell »

Mastina, don't post game argue on decisions to eliminate you it's out of game influence imo.
I shouldn't ah killed ya because you were town, not because when town mastina gets eliminated town loses. That's voodoo.
Marashu
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Marashu
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5753 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:48 am

Post by Marashu »

Good game all, and well played mafia! Thanks Ydrasse and DkKoba for modding.
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #5754 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 5:57 am

Post by Ydrasse »

all pts open but mafia one, i'll add in the links in a bit when i can

also, note there was a mod error this game: the mafia were able to remain in the mafia thread for the duration of the game. i accidentally added t3 to the dead thread, but mafia didn't receive compensation for it. apologies again to the mafia for that!
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #5755 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:14 am

Post by MathBlade »

No worries.

I wasn’t going to spoil we were in scum PT the entire time as that hides from the good job Freedom did carrying. We gave some advice sure but Freedom rocked it out. I am glad Freedom had fun and hope to have converted another player into a scum enjoyer.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Mistyx
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mistyx
she/xe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/xe

Post Post #5756 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 6:42 am

Post by Mistyx »

ty for modding ydrasse! i enjoyed setup + flavor a lot
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5757 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:05 am

Post by T3 »

Thanks for modding!

I don’t think I’m ever going to replace into a large theme ever again - or at least what I should have done was forget about catching up and just start reading from the page I replace in.
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5758 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:49 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 5757, T3 wrote:Thanks for modding!

I don’t think I’m ever going to replace into a large theme ever again - or at least what I should have done was forget about catching up and just start reading from the page I replace in.
Large themes depend on replacements these days!
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5759 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:07 am

Post by Enchant »

Oh also

Sorry for replacing in this game, i didn't check playerlist beforehand. It resulted in two more replacements. Tsk...
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Freedom
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him, they/them

Post Post #5760 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 9:09 am

Post by Freedom »

GG!
TBH I was going to push for a scum!Ceph narrative multiple times but I ended up giving up on it because pushing on a scum!ducky world was better.
Though, I genuinely think that S_S shouldn't have gotten activated on an even Day, as it greatly reduced the usefulness of his role and effectively left Town defenceless and the game a lot easier to win for scum.
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #5761 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:37 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 5740, NorwegianboyEE wrote:You guys killed VAL???
That is only technically correct. The town confirmed me as 100% town
Lukewarm
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Lukewarm
Paragon of Mafia Hunters
Paragon of Mafia Hunters

Post Post #5762 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:40 am

Post by Lukewarm »

In post 5741, the worst wrote:Val's slot was confirmed town. i'm not really sure why Luke was the one used for hammer testing, but they were flipped while hammer testing, not because of reads.

i don't have an answer for the rest, sorry, i'll leave that to the hosts
I decided to use me because I did not want to deal with either ceph or furtive getting annoyed at being the one voted lol
the worst
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
the worst
Snuggly Duckling
Snuggly Duckling

Post Post #5763 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 11:55 am

Post by the worst »

In post 5760, Freedom wrote:GG!
TBH I was going to push for a scum!Ceph narrative multiple times but I ended up giving up on it because pushing on a scum!ducky world was better.
Though, I genuinely think that S_S shouldn't have gotten activated on an even Day, as it greatly reduced the usefulness of his role and effectively left Town defenceless and the game a lot easier to win for scum.
i did think your thoughts around my suggestion to give SS a warrior ceremony felt informed. i wish i'd pushed that harder. :p

well played.
who's scum? i haven't read up yet but like, it's me
--
intermittent v/la until late march
Freedom
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5764 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:08 pm

Post by Freedom »

In post 5763, the worst wrote:
In post 5760, Freedom wrote:GG!
i did think your thoughts around my suggestion to give SS a warrior ceremony felt informed. i wish i'd pushed that harder. :p

well played.
Thanks!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5765 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:11 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 5760, Freedom wrote:Though, I genuinely think that S_S shouldn't have gotten activated on an even Day, as it greatly reduced the usefulness of his role and effectively left Town defenceless and the game a lot easier to win for scum.
It would have been right for you to kill me even if I hadn't been activated on D8. Because I obviously would have been on D9.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Freedom
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5766 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:17 pm

Post by Freedom »

In post 5765, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 5760, Freedom wrote:Though, I genuinely think that S_S shouldn't have gotten activated on an even Day, as it greatly reduced the usefulness of his role and effectively left Town defenceless and the game a lot easier to win for scum.
It would have been right for you to kill me even if I hadn't been activated on D8. Because I obviously would have been on D9.
Yeah.
That's true.
So, really, your chances of survival to endgame would've been close to zero after the massclaim.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #5767 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:19 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

Yeah. And I was fine with that. I was obviously pretty lost, and it took me off the table as an elo mislim.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Freedom
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Freedom
he/him, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #5768 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:30 pm

Post by Freedom »

In post 5767, Something_Smart wrote:Yeah. And I was fine with that. I was obviously pretty lost, and it took me off the table as an elo mislim.
True.
Though, honestly, I think that I got lucky that the massclaim happened as you almost got a PR instead of Luke.
The massclaim effectively let me know who to give a PR to and when it would be the best for me to.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5769 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:07 pm

Post by Alisae »

Maf should have strongmaned leader slot n2 game just plays out completely differently that way.

Depending on how things are played in leaders pt this game gets really swingy and oppressive for whomever it’s not favored for. Town can do things to make it work for them and if leader dies night 2 village likely just doesn’t get promotes. Up to night 2 we had 100% control over who gets promoted and it should have stayed that way.

Not a fan of how replace outs were handled.

I am only going to play invitational games only cause I was completely enjoying my time until that happened.
Ausuka
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Ausuka
she/her
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #5770 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 1:31 pm

Post by Ausuka »

meow
No matter what happens, I'll be right there with you.
mastina
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
mastina
She/Her
False Prophet
False Prophet
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5771 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:00 pm

Post by mastina »

In post 5752, Bell wrote:Mastina, don't post game argue on decisions to eliminate you it's out of game influence imo.
I shouldn't ah killed ya because you were town, not because when town mastina gets eliminated town loses. That's voodoo.
I mean they're both true.

Towns mislimming mastina have a 0% winrate in the last four years. (In part due to how this is the first mislim in over 3 years and first D3 mislim in 3 and a half years because as it turns out, the difference between town mastina and scumastina is in fact night/day and this was the day.)

Towns shouldn't be mislimming me especially not when alleging they can read me because my town/scumplay is night/day different and anyone town claiming they could read me who voted me this game was a fucking liar because no fucking shit, I was town and thus their claims are proven false by them having voted me when I was town (because if they
actually
could read me, they wouldn't have voted me when I was town).

But honestly.

I've no interest in arguing. Or actually engaging.

I just wanna stop existing as mastina.
Not worth it.
Too much vitriol, too much destruction, too much criticism, too much effort spent defending myself. So I'm just...done.

I feel like I have the right to be bitter, but I also am well aware that there's plenty of room for, sayyyyyyyyyyyyy, Norwee in particular to go "mastina you have no right to (dunno what they would say I have no right to
exactly
, but whatever it is, they'd be right)", and they'd be right to say that because while I feel like I have the right to be bitter, they also have the right to criticize me in whatever way they would criticize me, and like. That's where I'm at; I don't really wanna continue because there's just nothing good to come from it.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #5772 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:04 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m not gonna criticize you Mastina. You are mature enough to learn from your mistakes. I still respect and like you as an player and i hope we can meet for another game sometime in the future even if it will be long away.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
catboi
catboi
Jack of All Trades
catboi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #5773 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 2:37 pm

Post by catboi »

grats freedom

sorry for the replace out that was really unsportsmanlike of me i shouldn't have done it that way. should have just toughed it out.
Bell
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Bell
He/him
Sharp Note
Sharp Note

Post Post #5774 (ISO) » Wed Dec 21, 2022 3:11 pm

Post by Bell »

In post 5771, mastina wrote:
In post 5752, Bell wrote:Mastina, don't post game argue on decisions to eliminate you it's out of game influence imo.
I mean they're both true.

Towns mislimming mastina have a 0% winrate in the last four years. (In part due to how this is the first mislim in over 3 years and first D3 mislim in 3 and a half years because as it turns out, the difference between town mastina and scumastina is in fact night/day and this was the day.)

Towns shouldn't be mislimming me especially not when alleging they can read me because my town/scumplay is night/day different and anyone town claiming they could read me who voted me this game was a fucking liar because no fucking shit, I was town and thus their claims are proven false by them having voted me when I was town (because if they
actually
could read me, they wouldn't have voted me when I was town).

But honestly.

I've no interest in arguing. Or actually engaging.

I just wanna stop existing as mastina.
Not worth it.
Too much vitriol, too much destruction, too much criticism, too much effort spent defending myself. So I'm just...done.

I feel like I have the right to be bitter, but I also am well aware that there's plenty of room for, sayyyyyyyyyyyyy, Norwee in particular to go "mastina you have no right to (dunno what they would say I have no right to
exactly
, but whatever it is, they'd be right)", and they'd be right to say that because while I feel like I have the right to be bitter, they also have the right to criticize me in whatever way they would criticize me, and like. That's where I'm at; I don't really wanna continue because there's just nothing good to come from it.
All right. Take care Mastina.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”