Spoiler: dead
Not Known 15, a Vanilla Townie - Voted out Day One
SCRRRDBEAR, a Town Roleblocker - Killed Night One
Star Power, a Mafia Goon - Voted out Day Two
Roden, a Town Ascetic Cop - Killed Night Two
Yume, a Town Neighborizer - Killed Night Two
Junkochan, a Vanilla Townie - Voted Out Day Three
JohnnyFarrar, a Town Roleblocker - Killed Night Three
Last edited by PookyTheMagicalBear on Thu Dec 01, 2022 5:24 am, edited 17 times in total.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

"I can't even look at the game anymore.
That evil teddy bear has got everyone twirling by his thumb.
It's like witnessing an slow but unavoidable train crash you can't stop."

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:30 am

Post by PookyTheMagicalBear »

rules

shamelessly stolen
inspired by datisi, plotinus' and schadd_'s rulesets.

the tl;dr:

~ day 1: 10 days. days 2+: 8 days. nights: 2 days.
~ majority yeets.
~ 36 hour before prod, 24 hours before replacement.
~ if you want to replace out, pm me.
~ flavour has no bearing on player alignments.
~ don't be a dick.

the basics:

~ follow all site rules.
~ my mod colour is
teal
. you can use it if you want, just don't attempt to impersonate me.
~ you may not talk to each other about this game outside of threads i have created for this purpose. you may not talk about other ongoing games in this thread.
~
if you wish to replace out, pm me, do not request replacement in thread.
do not discuss your reasons for replacing out publically. do not threaten to replace out or tell other players to replace out. if you have any concerns that a player should be replaced, pm me.
~ do not quote pm's from the mod at all, either real or fabricated. do not quote posts from private threads. this includes specific timestamps. paraphrasing is acceptable.
~
don’t be a dick.
this is a heated game but toxicity will not be tolerated. attack the play not the player. if your fellow players tell you to stop, you must stop. if you do not stop, i will tell you to stop. if you still do not stop, you will be force-replaced.
~
flavour is just flavour, and has no bearing on player alignments.
don't use it to make arguments.
~ play to win. seriously claiming scum with another player is against the rules. i will judge what counts as serious - don't toe the line.
~ if you have any questions about the rules, feel free to pm me.

days and voting:

~ day 1 lasts up to 10 real-life days. days 2+ last up to 8 real-life days.
~ extensions may or may not be granted if there are replacements, or if the circumstances call for it (for example, if the site was experiencing issues).
~ votes must be in bold in the format VOTE: datisi or
vote: datisi
. Strong preference for using vote tags instead of bold tags. unvotes are nice but not required. type [
v]datisi[
/v] to vote and [
uv]datisi[
/uv] to unvote.
~ you can use nicknames when voting, as long as it is clear who you're referring to.
~ if i think it’s a vote, it’s a vote.
~ days end early when a simple majority of players (50% of living players + 1 rounded down) vote to yeet somebody.
~ if a majority is not reached at deadline or if a majority of the players vote for no yeet, the day will end without a yeet. at evens, 50% is sufficient for no yeet.
~ twilight begins when a majority is reached and lasts until i lock the thread. you're still alive until i flip you so you can talk in any game threads you have access to until then, but no votes or unvotes will be counted.
~ it takes (100% of living players + 1) votes to yeet the moderator.

activity and v/la:

~ you must post at least once every 36 hours or i will prod you. you then have 24 hours to post in the game thread or i will replace you. if you come back before i find a replacement, you can stay.
~ if i have to prod you for the fourth time, i will automatically start searching for a replacement.
~ if you haven't posted in the 24 hours before the thread is locked for night, you must reply to the night start pm or you will be replaced during the night.
~ players can request me to prod somebody early. this will only count as an official prod if you don't post before you would have been due for a prod.
~ if you need to be absent for longer than 36 hours, you should declare
v/la
in bold in the thread like this: [
b]
@mod: I will be v/la until thursday
[
/b]. while you are v/la, you will be nudged once every 60 hours. two nudges equals one prod. if you have not posted game advancing content in 5 days, regardless of v/la status, you will be replaced.
~ a naked "prod dodge" does not reset the prod timer. to avoid being prodded/replaced for inactivity, include some game advancing content in your prodges, such as "got prodded; datisi is still scum."

nights and night actions:

~ nights last 48 hours.
~ the night phase can be shortened if every living player -- even those with no night actions -- agrees to it and if I'm not busy.
~ you may submit actions via pm. if you have a scum pt, a mason pt, or a notes pt, you may also submit your actions there. if the actions are not submitted by the deadline then you do nothing. you can change your mind as many times as you like before the deadline.
~ if i don't hear from you about your night actions, i'll pm you 24 hours before the deadline. this doesn't count as a prod. if i still don't hear from you, you will take no action.

miscellaneous:

~ let me know if you want a private thread to store your thoughts and feedback for the other players. you may draft posts in your notes pt if the posts are clearly meant to be posted in the main thread. you may talk about your notes pt. you may not directly quote from your notes pt, and you may not use it to demonstrate that you've had a town mindset in private all along; just put your town mindset in public to begin with and keep your notes to yourself.
~ provable randomness is against the rules. saying that you rolled a dice is fine, using dice tags or random.org screenshots is not.
~ no hard to read / extremely small text. cryptography is forbidden. breadcrumbing is okay.
~ using scripts to alter or hide another player's posts is not allowed.
~ the only allowed media is embedded content, or links to uneditable content. for example, you are not allowed to link vocaroos and pastebins in the thread.
~ very big images and big chunks of non-game-related text are allowed, as long as they are spoiled. if you post them without a spoiler, i will edit a spoiler in.
~ excessive spamming is not allowed.
~ the mod may make mistakes. minor errors (such as a mistake in the vote count) can be pointed out in-thread. for bigger errors, please pm me.
~ i reserve the right to alter/remove/add any rules as i see fit. you will be notified if this happens.
Show
"I hope one day I can openly play as wolfy as Pooky and get zero pressure for it grumble grumble."
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:35 am

game setup - pick your power x/y: hint of something_smart

here is the wiki page for the original pick your power x/y. the setup we're playing today is the same, except it's different.
the differences between the linked setup and this abomination will be bolded below.

if you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a pm.

the tl;dr of the differences between the og pyp and *waves hands* this:

~
during the drafting phase, scum will have a choice between two factional abilities:
multitasking
(all scum gain the ability to multitask) and
informed
(scum is informed of one pair of roles which was NOT selected during the draft phase. if multiple role pairs went unselected, this will be randomised. if all role pairs were selected, scum will be informed of this).
~ this factional ability selection will be publicly revealed at the end of the drafting phase.
~
the possible role choices are slightly different.
scroll down to the table whose formatting i definitely did not steal from the worst's run of pyp.

now, onto the full setup.

setup:

~ 11 members of the
town
~ 3 members of the
mafia
~ the scum pt will be open at all times, including in the pregame phases.
~ the main thread will be locked during the drafting and role bidding phase.

phase one - the draft:

~ once alignments have been dealt out, each player must send a (whole, positive) number back to the mod, with the lowest unique number winning the draft. second place is awarded to the second lowest unique number and so on, until all unique numbers have been exhausted. next placed on the list is the lowest doubled numbers, followed by the next lowest doubled numbers, and so on. continue this same process for triples and quadruples.
~ in cases of multiple players selecting the same number, the higher placed between these players is chosen randomly.
~
during the first setup phase, the mafia will collectively pick one factional power.
they may choose ONE of:
~~
multitasking
: the entire scumteam will become multitasking, meaning that they can carry out both the factional nightkill and any draft powers, in the same night phase.
~~
informed
: at the end of the second draft phase, the scumteam will receive a piece of information about the draft. if there are any role pairings which were not taken during the draft, the scumteam will be informed of one of these pairings. if there are multiple, they will be informed of one at random. if all role pairings were taken during the draft, the scumteam will be informed of this.

resolution of the draft:

~ the numbers selected, and the order of the draft, will be revealed publicly.
~
it will also be publicly confirmed whether scum selected to be multitasking or informed.
the information that scum receive from the informed modifier will not be made public.

phase two - bidding for roles:

~ once the draft order has been determined, each player pm's the moderator of the game with the role they'd like to be.
~ i will assign one power per pair, as players have selected. priority will be given from the top (winner) of the draft.

resolution of bidding for roles:

~ i will send out the new role pm's to everyone.
~ the game will then begin after 12+/14 confirmations.

the role pairs - with a hint of something_smart:

only ONE ROLE PER PAIR can exist in the game.

night 3 vigilanteorvengeful
1-shot vigilanteor2-shot PGO (active)
ascetic coporbulletproof
draft copor1-shot watcher
doctororroleblocker
universal backuporrolecop
neighborizerorvoyeur
jailkeeperortracker

Spoiler: Sample Town Role PM
Hi you are TOWN but you might POSSIBLY BECOME EVEN MORE POWERFUL

Please confirm by telling me that you are TOWN and picking a positive whole number for your draft.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Fri Oct 21, 2022 8:43 am

northsidegal replaces Charloux

Players have 48 hours from this post to send in their numbers - we will begin drafting after all numbers are selected
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sun Oct 23, 2022 3:01 am

the draft phase is over.

the order of the draft is as follows:

the mafia have selected the
multitasking
modifier - this means a mafia player may use the factional nightkill and a role ability on the same night.

the role bidding phase begins now. for your convenience, i have also included the possible role choices below:

Spoiler:
night 3 vigilanteorvengeful
1-shot vigilanteor2-shot PGO (active)
ascetic coporbulletproof
draft copor1-shot watcher
doctororroleblocker
universal backuporrolecop
neighborizerorvoyeur
jailkeeperortracker

please pm me
the specific role
you wish to be. you have about 48 hours to do so.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 5:51 am

Sending out Final Role PMs

Game will begin after 12/14 confirmations

~ sample final role pm's (town):
Spoiler:
vanilla towniecongratulations,
playername
, you are a
vanilla townie
!

role abilities:

~ you have no special abilities.

win condition:

~ you win when there are no longer any threats to town and at least one town player is alive.

please confirm your role by replying to this pm with your role name.

town night 3 vigilantecongratulations,
playername
, you are a
town night 3 vigilante
!

role abilities:

~ on night 3, you may target another player in the game to attempt to kill them.

win condition:

~ you win when there are no longer any threats to town and at least one town player is alive.

town vengefulcongratulations,
playername
, you are a
town vengeful
!

role abilities:

~ when you are eliminated, you may target another player in the game to attempt to kill them.

win condition:

town 1-shot vigilantecongratulations,
playername
, you are a
town 1-shot vigilante
!

role abilities:

~ once, at night, you may target another player in the game to attempt to kill them.

win condition:

town 2-shot pgocongratulations,
playername
, you are a
town 2-shot paranoid gun owner
!

role abilities:

~ twice, at night, you may elect to "arm" yourself. if you do, you kill anyone who targets you that night.

win condition:

town ascetic copcongratulations,
playername
, you are a
town ascetic cop
!

role abilities:

~ each night phase, you may target one player in the game to investigate them. you will receive a result of
mafia
town
, or
no result
. actions that target you, other than kills, will fail as if roleblocked.

win condition:

town bulletproofcongratulations,
playername
, you are a
town bulletproof
!

role abilities:

~ you are protected from kills that target you.

win condition:

town draft copcongratulations,
playername
, you are a
town draft cop
!

role abilities:

~ each night phase, you may target one player in the game to investigate them. you will learn learns what role pair they tried to draft.

win condition:

town 1-shot watchercongratulations,
playername
, you are a
town 1-shot watcher
!

role abilities:

~ once, at night, you may target one player in the game to watch them. if successful, you will learn which players in the game targeted them that phase, if anyone.

win condition:

town doctorcongratulations,
playername
, you are a
town doctor
!

role abilities:

~ each night phase, you may target one player in the game to heal them. they will be protected from a single kill. you may not target yourself.

win condition:

town roleblockercongratulations,
playername
, you are a
town roleblocker
!

role abilities:

~ each night phase, you may target another player in the game to attempt to block them from performing any night actions.

win condition:

town universal backupcongratulations,
playername
, you are a
town universal backup
!

role abilities:

~ after the first power role has died, you will inherit their role. if the first roles to die are multiple people at night, you will inherit one of those roles randomly.

win condition:

town rolecopcongratulations,
playername
, you are a
town rolecop
!

role abilities:

~ each night phase, you may target one player in the game to investigate them. you will receive either their role name or
no result
mafia goons
and
vanilla townies
will both return a result of
vanilla

win condition:

town neighborizercongratulations,
playername
, you are a
town neighborizer
!

role abilities:

~ each night, you may target a player to attempt to add them into a neighborhood.

win condition:

town voyeurcongratulations,
playername
, you are a
town voyeur
!

role abilities:

~ each night, you may target a player. you will learn what actions were performed on that player, but not who targeted them.

win condition:

town jailkeepercongratulations,
playername
, you are a
town jailkeeper
!

role abilities:

~ each night phase, you may target another player in the game to attempt to jail them, blocking any night actions they might take and protecting them from a single kill.

win condition:

town trackercongratulations,
playername
, you are a
town tracker
!

role abilities:

~ each night phase, you may target one player in the game to track them. if successful, you will learn which players in the game they targeted that phase, if any.

win condition:

~ sample final role pm's (mafia):
Spoiler:
mafia gooncongratulations,
playername
, you are a
mafia goon
!

role abilities:

~ you have no special abilities.

win condition:

~ you win when there are no longer any threats to the mafia (or nothing can prevent this from occurring) and at least one mafia player is alive.

please confirm your role by replying to this pm with your role name or by posting in the mafia pt.

mafia night 3 vigilantecongratulations,
playername
, you are a
mafia night 3 vigilante
!

role abilities:

~ on night 3, you may target another player in the game to attempt to kill them.

win condition:

~ you win when there are no longer any threats to the mafia (or nothing can prevent this from occurring) and at least one mafia player is alive.

please confirm your role by replying to this pm with your role name or by posting in the mafia pt.

mafia vengefulcongratulations,
playername
, you are a
mafia vengeful
!

role abilities:

~ when you are eliminated, you may target another player in the game to attempt to kill them.

win condition:

mafia 1-shot vigilantecongratulations,
playername
, you are a
mafia 1-shot vigilante
!

role abilities:

~ once, at night, you may target another player in the game to attempt to kill them.

win condition:

mafia 2-shot pgocongratulations,
playername
, you are a
mafia 2-shot paranoid gun owner
!

role abilities:

~ twice, at night, you may elect to "arm" yourself. if you do, you kill anyone who targets you that night.

win condition:

mafia ascetic copcongratulations,
playername
, you are a
mafia ascetic cop
!

role abilities:

~ each night phase, you may target one player in the game to investigate them. you will receive a result of
mafia
town
, or
no result
. actions that target you, other than kills, will fail as if roleblocked.

win condition:

mafia bulletproofcongratulations,
playername
, you are a
mafia bulletproof
!

role abilities:

~ you are protected from kills that target you.

win condition:

mafia draft copcongratulations,
playername
, you are a
mafia draft cop
!

role abilities:

~ each night phase, you may target one player in the game to investigate them. you will learn learns what role pair they tried to draft.

win condition:

mafia 1-shot watchercongratulations,
playername
, you are a
mafia 1-shot watcher
!

role abilities:

~ once, at night, you may target one player in the game to watch them. if successful, you will learn which players in the game targeted them that phase, if anyone.

win condition:

mafia doctorcongratulations,
playername
, you are a
mafia doctor
!

role abilities:

~ each night phase, you may target one player in the game to heal them. they will be protected from a single kill. you may not target yourself.

win condition:

mafia roleblockercongratulations,
playername
, you are a
mafia roleblocker
!

role abilities:

~ each night phase, you may target another player in the game to attempt to block them from performing any night actions.

win condition:

mafia universal backupcongratulations,
playername
, you are a
mafia universal backup
!

role abilities:

~ after the first power role has died, you will inherit their role. if the first roles to die are multiple people at night, you will inherit one of those roles randomly.

win condition:

mafia rolecopcongratulations,
playername
, you are a
mafia rolecop
!

role abilities:

~ each night phase, you may target one player in the game to investigate them. you will receive either their role name or
no result
mafia goons
and
vanilla townies
will both return a result of
vanilla

win condition:

mafia neighborizercongratulations,
playername
, you are a
mafia neighborizer
!

role abilities:

~ each night, you may target a player to attempt to add them into a neighborhood.

win condition:

mafia voyeurcongratulations,
playername
, you are a
mafia voyeur
!

role abilities:

~ each night, you may target a player. you will learn what actions were performed on that player, but not who targeted them.

win condition:

mafia jailkeepercongratulations,
playername
, you are a
mafia jailkeeper
!

role abilities:

~ each night phase, you may target another player in the game to attempt to jail them, blocking any night actions they might take and protecting them from a single kill.

win condition:

mafia trackercongratulations,
playername
, you are a
mafia tracker
!

role abilities:

~ each night phase, you may target one player in the game to track them. if successful, you will learn which players in the game they targeted that phase, if any.

win condition:

Last edited by PookyTheMagicalBear on Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PookyTheMagicalBear
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
PookyTheMagicalBear
Pooky got your back
Pooky got your back

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:51 pm

vote count 1.00

with 14 votes in play, it takes 8 to make a decision. day 1 ends in (expired on 2022-11-05 01:52:00).

yeet
not voting [14]:
Roden, SCRRRDBEAR, KittyTacky, JohnnyFarrar, PenguinPower, Dannflor, Gamma Emerald, JunkoChan, Not_Mafia, Yume, Porkens, northsidegal, Not Known 15, Enchant

mod notesLet's GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

flavourImage
Show
-MariaR

-Norwee
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:54 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

Hello
<(") | (")>
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:54 pm

Post by Enchant »

I DECLARE YUME PORKENS NORTHSIDEGAL NOT KNOWN 15 AND ME AS MASONS

AT BEST ONLY ONE MAF HERE

NOT VOTING RODEN, SLOT WILL SELFRESOLVE

THEREFORE WE ALL SHALL KILL GAMMA
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:55 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

VOTE: johnny
<(") | (")>
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:58 pm

Post by Dannflor »

VOTE: Gamma >:(
SCRRRDBEAR
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
SCRRRDBEAR
He/him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:59 pm

Post by SCRRRDBEAR »

VOTE: DANNFLOR
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:59 pm

Post by Dannflor »

omg hi nsg i forgot you replaced in

how are you doing
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 12:59 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Hi! Trying to be more chill than I have been recently
VOTE: Enchant
Disapprove of the singling-me-out thing you’re doing
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:00 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 10, Dannflor wrote:VOTE: Gamma >:(
Also wtaf is this about???
<Embrace The Void>

“A flipped coin doesn't always land heads or tails. Sometimes it may never land at all...”
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:00 pm

Post by Dannflor »

I vaguely like enchant's post

why is singling you out bad
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:01 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 14, Gamma Emerald wrote:
I am sheeping enchant
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:02 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

Enchant has some vague nondescript beef with me, I would rather he actually speak his mind rather than just target me nonsensically
<Embrace The Void>

Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:03 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 15, Dannflor wrote:I vaguely like enchant's post

why is singling you out bad
In post 16, Dannflor wrote:
In post 14, Gamma Emerald wrote:
I am sheeping enchant
Angriface says you have your own reasons to go after me
VOTE: Dannflor
RVS is ended early folks, I think we got one
<Embrace The Void>

PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:04 pm

Post by PenguinPower »

In post 8, Enchant wrote:I DECLARE YUME PORKENS NORTHSIDEGAL NOT KNOWN 15 AND ME AS MASONS

AT BEST ONLY ONE MAF HERE

NOT VOTING RODEN, SLOT WILL SELFRESOLVE

THEREFORE WE ALL SHALL KILL GAMMA
Please don’t post like this. I thought you were dr worm the 2nd for a minute.
<(") | (")>
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:04 pm

Post by Porkens »

Let’s goooooooo!
VOTE: northsidegal
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:04 pm

Post by Enchant »

Wait wtf

Where's Gamma avatar

I even can't bully him for being anime pfp
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

lmao gottem
<Embrace The Void>

Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:06 pm

Post by Dannflor »

In post 17, Gamma Emerald wrote:Enchant has some vague nondescript beef with me, I would rather he actually speak his mind rather than just target me nonsensically
Is this an actual thing like out of game

I thought we were memeing
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
Any
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Tue Oct 25, 2022 1:06 pm

Post by Gamma Emerald »

But for real, either stop with the targeting or explain yourself
<Embrace The Void>

Return to “Completed Open Games”