Micro 1065 Coalition Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:23 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

HEAL: Vanderscamp, Lucian, Dann, Una, unwnd
Lucian
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:26 am

Post by Lucian »

HEAL: Dannflor, Junkochan, Una, unwnd, Ydrasse

I absolutely do not love this, but time is running out. @Dannflor I am still expecting a Ydrasse town-case. Currently undecided between Vanders and Ydrasse, I think Vanders's explanation is plausible.
I, too, have a destiny.
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:29 am

Post by Dannflor »

@mod V/LA unt Sunday night

Kinda awkward timing but what can you do, I can check in for last minute heals but I currently feel comfortable enough with my coalition. I think Lucian has been townier lately but I haven’t got there enough to put him in

Ydrasse read basically boiled down to menalque’s entrance and the dynamics between her and me and him. It felt like she had a real thought process about his entrance and town read me for it without making a huge deal about it. I also found her annoyed “just get over it” attitude towards menalque more towny than not

I hope we win today. I’ll keep reading probably but that’s probably the end of any posting for me today barring pressing questions or heal votes
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:30 am

Post by Dannflor »

I think vanders explanation is plausible but taking a look at his scum game didn’t increase my confidence in him

Idk something has rubbed me the wrong way about his recent posts
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:32 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 524, Lucian wrote:
In post 520, Vanderscamp wrote:mena playing a not great scum game in the only game I remember playing with mena
Please link this game.
I've been trying to find it and am struggling, my recollection is mena replaced out d1 as scum and someone with fae pronouns threw the game, hopefully mena can be some help with this
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:33 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 529, Vanderscamp wrote:
In post 524, Lucian wrote:
In post 520, Vanderscamp wrote:mena playing a not great scum game in the only game I remember playing with mena
Please link this game.
I've been trying to find it and am struggling, my recollection is mena replaced out d1 as scum and someone with fae pronouns threw the game, hopefully mena can be some help with this

Is there a better way to find my past games than searching through my previous posts?
I lost this game on d2 iirc
Dannflor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Dannflor
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:33 am

Post by Dannflor »

Previous topics might be better

Who do you feel most strongly about positively or negatively in the coalition that I’m voting Vander
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:38 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

Mena was the person who had the n0 hit on a player and was the unknown alignment.

Mena's "strategy" was essentially just to say "hey guys this person is scum" and then post no accompanying content at all.
I don't remember the name of the game, I think a player named flea was in it, I think the player mena called a hit on also had a name that started with M.
Lucian
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:40 am

Post by Lucian »

Was the game on this website?

What do you mean by "n0 hit" and who was the unknown alignment?
I, too, have a destiny.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:41 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 531, Dannflor wrote:Previous topics might be better

Who do you feel most strongly about positively or negatively in the coalition that I’m voting Vander
I feel positively about you and Una. I feel positively on unwnd based literally only off of posting style and not content (eg I haven't thought at all about the content unwnd is posting, just the way/length of how unwnd is posting it)
I have a mild scum read on Junko based on whatever post I called out earlier that I didn't like from Junko, I'n pretty sure it was a read on mena, and I have ydresse as a compete null and not worthy of a coalition vote.

I would sub out Lucian for ydresse if you don't want to put me in your coalition, I feel like Lucian has had more townish passion this game
Ydrasse
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
Ydrasse
She
*twirls hair*
*twirls hair*
Pronoun: She

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:44 am

Post by Ydrasse »

the funny malaise around letting little ydrasse into the coalition
☠︎︎
one flesh, one end.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:44 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

In post 533, Lucian wrote:Was the game on this website?

What do you mean by "n0 hit" and who was the unknown alignment?
A certain character of unknown alignment gets a view on someone who is either evil, or is a town-aligned player whose daykill will give evil the win. So the setup is either 7-2 or 6-3.

Mena was this player and was evil, I think this game ran in early 2021. There's a small chance mena was not this player and I'm misremembering, but I'm pretty confident it was mena.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:55 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

My apologies

This is the game:

viewtopic.php?f=84&t=85284

The player I'm thinking of is Mini and not Mena.
Vanderscamp
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Vanderscamp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:56 am

Post by Vanderscamp »

And yeah happy to take Mena out of the coalition obviously
Una
Una
She
Goon
Una
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 4:58 am

Post by Una »

Vanderscamp is town
Pls trust
Lucian
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 5:02 am

Post by Lucian »

How funny would it be if we voted in a coalition of

Dannflor, Vanderscamp, Una, unwnd, Ydrasse

I don't even townread Ydrasse, but vague gut feelsies tell me she MIGHT be a better choice than Junko?

Maybe they should shut up, though. IDK.
I, too, have a destiny.
Una
Una
She
Goon
Una
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:05 am

Post by Una »

There's so many games where I'm UTR and feel I deserve to be but not this one, so it's so funny to me seeing myself in every one of these lists
Una
Una
She
Goon
Una
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:07 am

Post by Una »

I think coalitioning unwnd after producing the iso he's produced this fake would be a disrespect to his skill at mafia

I think coming out with a confused mess on the whole comes from trying to navigate a scum slot more often and I have no idea why Dannflor flipped that
Una
Una
She
Goon
Una
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:08 am

Post by Una »

Flipped that right on its head
Una
Una
She
Goon
Una
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:09 am

Post by Una »

I'm gonna drop a new readslist soon wake up your significant others
Una
Una
She
Goon
Una
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:38 am

Post by Una »

Ydrasse
Lucian
Menalque
unwnd
Dannflor
Una
Greeting
JunkoChan
Vanderscamp

Ydrasse - to spell out the word "vibes" Ydrasse is conveying a lot of excitement and interest in winning for an uninformed team. Playing with their food wrt unwnd is this cattish curious seeming thing. It's been good enough I'm willing to gamble the slot is just town. I have seen them be way more dribbly as scum in roguelike mafia and one of the firefighter themed games, they've probably put up more impressive scumgames since but a. They might be improving on different axes and this feels like a familiar axis to me and b. It's pretty common to improve as scum but not be consistent, like, it's still an improved chance they're town. Tier b
Lucian - he did like one or two posts I found scummy I don't really remember now. His posting style kinda exudes a little bit of towniness to me subjectively but last I played with him he was SO townie it was intense so then less than that I am kinda giving him a handicap. He seems to like really be playing from a perspective of his current standing instead of having a higher amount of shrug it off mentality. I don't think lack of shrugitoff is indicative. If helps you win both alignments tho.
There might be some alternative universe where I've read one of his scumgames and I would be hard townreading him atm. c tier
Menalque- rep out is kind of scum indicative for mena. I think maybe I townread a lack of desire to exert control over the game earlier but disinterest in the game could be scum indicative if I'm not conflating it with irl. That puts him close to where he started so the rep will get to play mafia that's nice. C
Unwnd - I don't usually know how to read this player but like usually I read 600 of his posts and develop a je ne sais qua read. Usually I remember and understand his posts. I kinda don't this game. Universally it's like scummy for a slot to be foggy for you. D
Dannflor - Dannflor has like all these really good solves that are convincing but I feel like the targets have been so convenient. If he has inconvenient reads I could more fully townread them. He had novel reasoning for the convenient reads and maybe just the rand of this game is such that that's the way it should be. So I guess he's fit for coalition

It's like so much easier to townread him if he hard defends me when I'm super unpopular and I understand his reasoning compared to him hard defending me this game where I'm super popular and I don't understand why he townreads me.
B?

Greeting - I can never read this player sorry Greeting I will understand you one day. But yeah like, I can only fit him into my universal rubrics and say he's not doing well under those. Maybe one day I'll play enough with him to get a working cheatsheet similar to like "whoaoa this action is scummy for literally everyone on this site but it means Titus is town because Titus things" but I can't just yell opposite day without a model developed over a dozen games like that. Revising a read looked bad I still don't like it. The energy on entry was bad too.
D

JunkoChan - She seems a little unconcerned with whether she is scumread. Iirc from playing with her years ago you can kind of feel her thinking about what people think of her. And that's kinda empty this game. I feel like she hasn't showed enough of her cards for me to develop this to a stronger townread, but she always plays like that so it's not a concealment that docks her points, but it is one that limits her sealing. Like I probably could never rand town inventor into a game where Junko is town and end up targeting her. B

Vanderscamp - I've never seen them as scum. I feel like I can sense this almost paternalistic concern for the town win condition this game coming from Vander. This concern that the game be played right and because if it's not played right we will lose. The balance between willing to revise and having an opinion feels right. I've seen them be so stubborn they were obvtown and now I feel like they are willing to pivot in a way that is town and those aren't really opposites if I have a good bead on the sincerity of those intentions and each were appropriate for each game (my reads list is just as flat as vanderscamp's this game).
I feel like I should maybe cap this below A but my heart says A
Una
Una
She
Goon
Una
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:40 am

Post by Una »

In post 525, Vanderscamp wrote:HEAL: Vanderscamp, Lucian, Dann, Una, unwnd
In the spirit of compromise I think I could take Lucian or unwnd but not both
Lucian
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Lucian
He/Him
Goon
Goon

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 6:54 am

Post by Lucian »

In post 545, Una wrote:but last I played with him he was SO townie it was intense
?
I, too, have a destiny.
unwnd
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
unwnd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:10 am

Post by unwnd »

I don't understand why I'm being labeled 'unreadable' this game but I guess it doesn't matter as long as we win
Stop
Una
Una
She
Goon
Una
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Fri Nov 11, 2022 7:11 am

Post by Una »