Townie
Summon The Phoenix
They
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: They

Post Post #2900 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:49 am

Post by Summon The Phoenix »

In post 2898, Gimli wrote: That also explains why no one received any inventions
Yeah theoretically there should be 3 inventions out there, either redirection or they just vended to the nightkills
Summon The Phoenix
Summon The Phoenix
They
Townie
Summon The Phoenix
They
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2901 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 12:49 am

In post 2900, Summon The Phoenix wrote:
In post 2898, Gimli wrote: That also explains why no one received any inventions
Yeah theoretically there should be 3 inventions out there, either redirection or they just vended to the nightkills
-Summon
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2902 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:04 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2897, Gimli wrote: What if they could redirect an invention? So the disloyal inventor's invention gets redirected from a townie to scum, meaning it's not clearing NM etc
You're so desperate for me to be scum because you dislike me, just go with Occam's razor and accept that I'm town
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2903 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:54 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 2902, Not_Mafia wrote:
In post 2897, Gimli wrote: What if they could redirect an invention? So the disloyal inventor's invention gets redirected from a townie to scum, meaning it's not clearing NM etc
You're so desperate for me to be scum because you dislike me, just go with Occam's razor and accept that I'm town
You killed lycan
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2904 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:55 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 2899, Summon The Phoenix wrote:
Why would a hammer ability even be an invention? NM could have easily lied about this after we were discussing Enchant's Inventor role. They didn't claim it until later, it could have easily been a Mafia ability.

-Summon
Point taken
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #2905 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:02 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 2903, Gimli wrote:
In post 2902, Not_Mafia wrote:
You killed lycan
And I'd do it again
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2906 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:03 am

Post by Gimli »

cause you're a wolf lol
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2907 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:57 am

Post by Titus »

My target dies if I am healed. So Ranger and Kitty should both target me.

If both are who they say they are, my target dies and we live.

We confirm both their slots and can lim us unless scum kill imaginality which protects obvtown.

That creates a wifom scenario for Ranger and Kitty to target elsewhere which would confirm them if successful.

As long as they don't target imaginality we are good.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2908 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:59 am

Post by Titus »

Any fucking with that by anyone forces scum to lose an action in most scenarios
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Summon The Phoenix
Summon The Phoenix
They
Townie
Summon The Phoenix
They
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2909 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:01 am

In post 2907, Titus wrote: My target dies if I am healed. So Ranger and Kitty should both target me.

We confirm both their slots and can lim us unless scum kill imaginality which protects obvtown.

That creates a wifom scenario for Ranger and Kitty to target elsewhere which would confirm them if successful.

I don't like this at all. I was sort of fine with Titus and Imaginality because I thought they would self-resolve, guaranteed. And now Titus wants to be protected instead? I have issues with this. The very role of a Suicide Bomber (from a design perspective) should be unprotectable. That's how I was thinking about it. I'm worried that Titus is trying to use Ranger's role as a cover here. Also, Ranger and Kitty 'protecting' Titus wastes the Vigilante aspect of Ranger's role, which is far more beneficial to town (whether she's town or mafia, leashing Ranger to a scumread is good).

Am I overreacting?

-Summon
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2910 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:10 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2909, Summon The Phoenix wrote:
In post 2907, Titus wrote: My target dies if I am healed. So Ranger and Kitty should both target me.

I don't like this at all. I was sort of fine with Titus and Imaginality because I thought they would self-resolve, guaranteed. And now Titus wants to be protected instead? I have issues with this. The very role of a Suicide Bomber (from a design perspective) should be unprotectable. That's how I was thinking about it. I'm worried that Titus is trying to use Ranger's role as a cover here. Also, Ranger and Kitty 'protecting' Titus wastes the Vigilante aspect of Ranger's role, which is far more beneficial to town (whether she's town or mafia, leashing Ranger to a scumread is good).

Am I overreacting?

-Summon
No. Not completely. I still expect it to self resolve or at least keep you alive bc the prisoner's dillema and wifom for scum. You'd be free at night to argue Ranger and Kitty protect you and ensure we die. I don't have a problem with that. We need the wifom to try and force an imaginality kill to waste scum kills. Imo Ranger's vig and Gimli's nk are neg utility and and extra kill confirms I am my role anyway.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Summon The Phoenix
Summon The Phoenix
They
Townie
Summon The Phoenix
They
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2911 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:18 am

In post 2910, Titus wrote:

Am I overreacting?

-Summon
No. Not completely. I still expect it to self resolve or at least keep you alive bc the prisoner's dillema and wifom for scum. You'd be free at night to argue Ranger and Kitty protect you and ensure we die. I don't have a problem with that. We need the wifom to try and force an imaginality kill to waste scum kills. Imo Ranger's vig and Gimli's nk are neg utility and and extra kill confirms I am my role anyway.
The only thing that confirms your claim is your ability, which, if town, you should see as a powerful weapon. Yes you (and Imaginality) die, but it's a chance to take out one of the (presumably) few remaining scum.

-Summon
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2912 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:20 am

Post by Gimli »

we agreed on d1 that we wouldn't keep titus alive and we're gonna maintain that promise
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2913 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2911, Summon The Phoenix wrote:

Am I overreacting?

-Summon
The only thing that confirms your claim is your ability, which, if town, you should see as a powerful weapon. Yes you (and Imaginality) die, but it's a chance to take out one of the (presumably) few remaining scum.

-Summon
That still happens if Ranger heals me. I checked. The fact she and Kitty could heal me or you is the point. We want to leash them.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2914 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:21 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2912, Gimli wrote: we agreed on d1 that we wouldn't keep titus alive and we're gonna maintain that promise

Scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2915 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:22 am

Post by Gimli »

In post 2914, Titus wrote:
In post 2912, Gimli wrote: we agreed on d1 that we wouldn't keep titus alive and we're gonna maintain that promise

Scum.
new plan

vote me out I'll take you out

wanna gladiate let's do it
Summon The Phoenix
Summon The Phoenix
They
Townie
Summon The Phoenix
They
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2916 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:24 am

In post 2913, Titus wrote:
Spoiler: Blowy up plans

Am I overreacting?

-Summon

-Summon
That still happens if Ranger heals me. I checked. The fact she and Kitty could heal me or you is the point. We want to leash them.
Do you understand my POV though? If you get 'healed', you could just be scum with imaginality smoking someone

-Summon
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2917 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:28 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2916, Summon The Phoenix wrote:
In post 2913, Titus wrote:
Spoiler: Blowy up plans

Am I overreacting?

-Summon

-Summon
Do you understand my POV though? If you get 'healed', you could just be scum with imaginality smoking someone

-Summon
Yup. We could then bomb Gimli or not Gimli (need to count bodies) to ensure we could be limmed tmo.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Summon The Phoenix
Summon The Phoenix
They
Townie
Summon The Phoenix
They
Townie
Townie

Post Post #2918 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:29 am

Can we just get enough players to agree to the plan (that I thought we already agreed)?

Vote Not_Mafia, Titus bombs Ranger, Ranger targets Quiet Owl (and KittyTacky doesn't).

If someone doesn't do what they're meant to, we have an easy vote tomorrow.

If that all happens, Gimli, Prince of Paterson, KittyTacky and us remain and if we're all town we win.

-Summon
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2919 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:29 am

Post by Titus »

If Ranger's town QO is faking anyway so we should get a scum flip.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2920 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:30 am

Post by Gimli »

DO NOT BOMB ME TITUS

if you wanna do something like this then let's eliminate me today
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2921 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2918, Summon The Phoenix wrote: Can we just get enough players to agree to the plan (that I thought we already agreed)?

Vote Not_Mafia, Titus bombs Ranger, Ranger targets Quiet Owl (and KittyTacky doesn't).

If someone doesn't do what they're meant to, we have an easy vote tomorrow.

If that all happens, Gimli, Prince of Paterson, KittyTacky and us remain and if we're all town we win.

-Summon
They aren't though.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2922 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:30 am

Post by Gimli »

titus if you bomb me and you're town I'm gonna be a mountain of salt
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2923 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:31 am

Post by Titus »

Like I am convinced Ranger is town is QO scum and vice versa.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2924 (ISO) » Wed Feb 01, 2023 4:34 am

Post by Gimli »

ranger should shoot instead

you and imaginality need to flip before anything resembling an elim-or-lose scenario. so ranger shoots, you sui, we play next gameday. if that doesn't end the game we play the very fun 'put gimli on E-1 and see if the scum/3p hammers or not' scenario. I wanna play that scenario. if you bomb me I won't, we won't have a good day tomorrow. do not bomb me. please.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”