Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1700 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 2:52 am

Post by Bellaphant »

? Is the second but to me too?
Passenger made at least two reads post where he waffled about my slot. It felt weird. Scum reading passenger isnt exactly a hot take, at least one person vigged him: why are you asking me this? Not exactly progressing, is it?
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:10 am

Post by Eiralox »

Get real here.

Gimli, I agree with Killing Joke, what's going on?

It's clear crew is very divided and frankly sorta stumbling here, anyone wanting to end things this early? Yep.

The amount of folk hiding in the corners and only talking about whoever happens to be the main wagons is simply astounding after that worked out so well for us Day One.

There's no case on Erynis. I really haven't seen any. Elements it's way more clear cut.

I see people saying 'Wow Erynis.... I don't understand it' and so on.

They're pretty clear to me, regardless of alignment, so case them if ya'll want to run them up without them even being here.

I don't think I can be arsed defending them anymore.

But basically I don't see any utility for crew to end things now, here. Ya'll who wanna?

Black book.

The bad vibes I've gotten from the folk pushing this off late is off the charts and shooting straight into the cosmos.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1702 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:17 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I only liked two of the reasons for the hpe votes yesterday and one of them flipped town. I did ask then, I ask again now: people voting, literally three bullet points on why?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1703 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:20 am

Post by Bellaphant »

In post 529, Aisa wrote:
Votecount 1.08

Save The Dragons (6):
Killing Joke, Wayward Son, ActionDan, HighPrincessErinys, Eiralox, Gimli.
HighPrincessErinys (4):
Passenger, Save The Dragons, Enchant, Titus.
Killing Joke (3):
Flea The Magician, Radical Rat, BlueBloodedToffee.
Enchant (1):
Elements.
Gimli (1):
Malakittens.

Not Voting (1):
Bellaphant.

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 to eliminate someone.

Day 1 ends in (expired on 2023-01-20 01:00:00).

Mod Notes
  • Elements is V/LA for the weekend.
This VC feels significant
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1704 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:21 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Like are we really calling that hpe wagon pure? One scum in enchant/Titus 100%
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1705 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:25 am

Post by Bellaphant »

HighPrincessErinys (4): Titus, Killing Joke, Gamma Emerald, BlueBloodedToffee. + Gimli+ elements

Two day phases titus' vote is here. Why? Fuck knows.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1706 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:28 am

Post by Eiralox »

Titus with black spot?

Enchant feels good?

I think that Erynis wagon is pure, right there. Hmmm.

I'm not even sure what I feel about Erynis anymore. I just don't see people being rational here, is all. I get Elements and Gimli might be scared, wanting to save themselves, but rather case and be open-minded here. So many people who are allowed to not engage at all and that's what's gonna doom this crew if it continues. I have 15, 17, turns left to talk.

Sort it out yourselves for a bit tbh, I need to step back and start to read. Me not being logical isn't good in this situation.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1707 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:33 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Ok, but then if we believe Titus, that doesn't mean hpe is scum: Titus is boring hpe because she believes it/bbt (and/or?) Must be scum for her to be the nk, which....I don't understand. Again, the reasoning for people's votes just isn't there.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1708 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:38 am

Post by Eiralox »

Erynis, please talk. I've asked this before and I'm wadting even more of my future words to ask it again.

Bellaphant, I agree I'm not sure where Titus came in on that, I never asked.

The only way Titus is not having Black Spot: Mechanic making someone not able to say they have Black Spot. Meaning Titus doesn't die.

Meaning: Why even say you have it if you're scum?

Elements can be crew. A lot of bad karma I had carrying on from Fenrir can cloud me here despite every instinct thus far shouting at me that they're a mutey, and I'd like to extend Erynis that same consideration, if they actually get a chance to talk!
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1709 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 3:41 am

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 1704, Bellaphant wrote: Like are we really calling that hpe wagon pure? One scum in enchant/Titus 100%

Can you elaborate on this? Where did you get this read from?

Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

https://youtu.be/ua4mWCghnmU
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1710 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1661, Eiralox wrote: ?

I'm not claiming.

We're not hammering Erynis.

You mean Erynis should claim?

No. They most definitely don't.

I wont ask Erynis too claim, at all.

Let Elements share their damned result before we force someone to claim on a flash wagon.
I am not sure how you try to argue this is a flash wagon.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #1711 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:06 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 1685, Bellaphant wrote: @flea, hi! I felt like you pooh-ed my 'passengrr is copying my wording ' thing when my focus was on how weird it was that they kept talking about me when a lot of other people are/were ignoring me. For example, kj still hasn't engaged with my asking why they ifnoredtmy comments about the wagon: a chat I also had towards the end of day with elements that didn't go anywhere.

I feel like day one was overrun by scum: we ran up two town! And I felt like you were fairly noisy, but maybe it's just that kj was really noisy.

I can't work out if my reads are shit or I'm just sad. I think eiras town.
That was not what was presented to me at the time.
What you said to me at the time was Passengers language use was eerily similar to yours and thats the part I focused on at the time.

Spoiler: References
In post 678, Bellaphant wrote: @joker, I'm slightly more aggressive as scum: see the lack of confidence.
@flea, I said 'i scum read X and y for tone but for very different eeasons' and then like three posts later passenger almost literally uses the same language. It's weird, right?
In post 609, Bellaphant wrote:
In post 545, Bellaphant wrote:I'm scum reading std (and frog a little bit) for tone but for very different reasons.

@bbt I don't feel qualified to sort the two leading wagons day one and I think hpe is Tien. Chucking a vote on enchant or elements isn't great, so I'm not voting rn.
In post 548, Passenger wrote:
In post 260, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 232, Flea The Magician wrote:You know something

VOTE: Killing Joke

The level of reach in your posts is honestly disgusting.
We're 2 days in, you're literally throwing everything at the wall to see what sticks and accepting nothing in return. I tried to be nice, but its clear that The Joker is always going to be scum.
Flea is scum here. *cries*

STD scumposted when he made that post with if we PROVE we’re town to him, he’ll TRY o read us but anyone who knows how to read me correctly can tell I’m town here and Flea knows I can never be scum here, so yeaah I tr faer for paranoia on our slot but complete inability to correctly read me, Joker might be right then.

ANYONE SOLELY FOCUSED On JOKER’S POSTS And IGNORING MINE ARE PLAYING VERY BADLY And Are The MOST LIKELY To Be SCUM PUSHING US

~Harley
I also scumread Flea for those posts but for likely different and weaker reasons.
This caught my eye because it felt like it was mirroring my language.
In post 783, Bellaphant wrote: There's a reason I call you manipulative ;)

It's fucking weird that Std has been the main wagon all day phase. I think it's anti town not to question that. Day one spats are often t v t, no?

Std is 'scummy' for reasons around tone and 'theatre'.
Passenger is scummy for a lack of content, really boring reads and no progresion.
In post 786, Bellaphant wrote: Mostly, but I'm happier with a passenger elim, specifically because I feel his approach to me specifically is weird: he talks about his read on me a lot, and I'm not the most interesting person in the thread by miles, plus the language copying.
The hpe wagon was worse.

STD has the leading wagon since Thursday.

The conclusion was yes it was similar, but not out of character and given the basic construction and mannerisms honestly its similar to a lot of people in this game. I did find Passenger suspect for other reasons as well, seemingly hidden motivations and being evasive/ignoring questions. You made no mention of his approach to you at all at the time we interacted.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1712 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:13 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 1710, Titus wrote:
In post 1661, Eiralox wrote: ?

I'm not claiming.

We're not hammering Erynis.

You mean Erynis should claim?

No. They most definitely don't.

I wont ask Erynis too claim, at all.

Let Elements share their damned result before we force someone to claim on a flash wagon.
I am not sure how you try to argue this is a flash wagon.

It was fast?
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1713 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:18 am

In post 1686, Gimli wrote: " I am not following ngl. It's late though and I plan to look after her later." This is flea's post wrt elly. I'm gonna respond to it and then I'm gonna peace out.

Why I don't trust elements' claim:

1) she got all the mechanical information from the gamethread: when elements claimed "some sort of cop", KJ had already hardclaimed VT in the thread, and before that Titus had already claimed that elements visited KJ, and that KJ visited no one. So if elements is scum, she needs to come up with a fake claim. My idea is that Elly picked up a claim by attaching these informations together, that came before her claim and that forced her to hardclaim.

2) Elly's claim is that of a vanilla parity cop. How the role works: you get two kinds of results: one if both players are either vanilla or both not vanilla, and another if exactly one of the players is not vanilla. Elly then assumed the vanilla part of KJ's claim was true and said they were "probably goon" and that "the other is VT". If Elly was really a vanilla parity cop, she couldn't make this inference, because she could simply have a result where both KJ and the other player were both PRs instead of both vanillas.

3) if she was a vanilla parity cop, she'd botched her NA by "not trusting" KJ's claim (which doesn't matter because, if scum, KJ might still be a PR) but then pairing them with another unknown player (instead of e.g. mala kittens) which would give her a pointless result anyway if the idea was to investigate KJ's claim of pr. Why? Cause whatever result she gets will not help determine if KJ is or isn't a PR.
ok saving myself some digging effort for today, my body is once again hating me (as is my bank tbh but EH)

... damnit I can't resize these textboxes?!
*grumble*
thank gods for tiles I guess.

1) Valid plan, the claim implies there is additional information and from how the claim is constructed there is an implication of additional data, so if Elly is alive when fullclaim happens, she goes first. Her data cannot be faked at that point and if there's too many dead folk in the list she's the priority for the cannon yeeting.

2) I know how parity and vanilla cops work. And this is where something has pinged me. There's no way to determine KJ's alignment from that check and the conviction it was said with threw me a little. The result seems to be both were 'nilla. I need to double check that at some point.

3) Botched night actions happen. Doesn't matter your experience. Personally KJ's claim stunk more than the poop deck on curry night and didn't need to be checked but the confirmation that Joker is truely the king of the poop deck is nice to have. It is also one of those roles where if you are not mechanically minded it's easy to botch. I don't know Elly's mechanical capability, so I can't judge on that.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1714 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:22 am

In post 1704, Bellaphant wrote: Like are we really calling that hpe wagon pure? One scum in enchant/Titus 100%
Titus is conftown by way of she dead.
In post 1707, Bellaphant wrote: Ok, but then if we believe Titus, that doesn't mean hpe is scum: Titus is boring hpe because she believes it/bbt (and/or?) Must be scum for her to be the nk, which....I don't understand. Again, the reasoning for people's votes just isn't there.
You should be pushing Enchant here then. Who honestly I have never known to be so lurky and is given me epic heebies at this point. I'm not making a case based on "heebies" though and will be pushing there at a later point if this continues.
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1715 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 4:43 am

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 1714, Flea The Magician wrote:
Titus is conftown by way of she dead.
In post 1707, Bellaphant wrote: Ok, but then if we believe Titus, that doesn't mean hpe is scum: Titus is boring hpe because she believes it/bbt (and/or?) Must be scum for her to be the nk, which....I don't understand. Again, the reasoning for people's votes just isn't there.
You should be pushing Enchant here then. Who honestly I have never known to be so lurky and is given me epic heebies at this point. I'm not making a case based on "heebies" though and will be pushing there at a later point if this continues.
Yeah, Flea, do you mind talking more about your read on Enchant? Did you think their EoD 1 was town!indicative?

Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1716 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:11 am

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 1713, Flea The Magician wrote:
In post 1686, Gimli wrote: " I am not following ngl. It's late though and I plan to look after her later." This is flea's post wrt elly. I'm gonna respond to it and then I'm gonna peace out.

Why I don't trust elements' claim:

1) she got all the mechanical information from the gamethread: when elements claimed "some sort of cop", KJ had already hardclaimed VT in the thread, and before that Titus had already claimed that elements visited KJ, and that KJ visited no one. So if elements is scum, she needs to come up with a fake claim. My idea is that Elly picked up a claim by attaching these informations together, that came before her claim and that forced her to hardclaim.

2) Elly's claim is that of a vanilla parity cop. How the role works: you get two kinds of results: one if both players are either vanilla or both not vanilla, and another if exactly one of the players is not vanilla. Elly then assumed the vanilla part of KJ's claim was true and said they were "probably goon" and that "the other is VT". If Elly was really a vanilla parity cop, she couldn't make this inference, because she could simply have a result where both KJ and the other player were both PRs instead of both vanillas.

3) if she was a vanilla parity cop, she'd botched her NA by "not trusting" KJ's claim (which doesn't matter because, if scum, KJ might still be a PR) but then pairing them with another unknown player (instead of e.g. mala kittens) which would give her a pointless result anyway if the idea was to investigate KJ's claim of pr. Why? Cause whatever result she gets will not help determine if KJ is or isn't a PR.
ok saving myself some digging effort for today, my body is once again hating me (as is my bank tbh but EH)

... damnit I can't resize these textboxes?!
*grumble*
thank gods for tiles I guess.

1) Valid plan, the claim implies there is additional information and from how the claim is constructed there is an implication of additional data, so if Elly is alive when fullclaim happens, she goes first. Her data cannot be faked at that point and if there's too many dead folk in the list she's the priority for the cannon yeeting.

2) I know how parity and vanilla cops work. And this is where something has pinged me. There's no way to determine KJ's alignment from that check and the conviction it was said with threw me a little. The result seems to be both were 'nilla. I need to double check that at some point.

3) Botched night actions happen. Doesn't matter your experience. Personally KJ's claim stunk more than the poop deck on curry night and didn't need to be checked but the confirmation that Joker is truely the king of the poop deck is nice to have. It is also one of those roles where if you are not mechanically minded it's easy to botch. I don't know Elly's mechanical capability, so I can't judge on that.
You mean the n1 soft don’t you, the vt one has been proven by two players now and one of those is confitown. And what do you have against curry ? lol

I was just thinking you might possibly have townslipped earlier but if you seriously believe my true claim is bad, maybe that’s premature?

Starting to once again doubt my read on you. Both Titus and Elements confirmed different things. both adding up with our vt claim. so honestly no clue what to make of this totally bizarro read on our claim, if you ARE referring to my vt claim?

~Harley
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1717 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:14 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Omg can we stop saying you have an inno. That's literally not how this works. Can you not see that every time you present it as that, even if it's true, when we literally don't have that as proof, it makes people's teeth itch And want your blood?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1718 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:17 am

Post by Bellaphant »

@flea, that's ..fair, I think I expanded on the rest to someone else. Enchant is never a 'good' push in the early game, especially for me; they either town it up a bit later, especially where mech is involved, or they don't.

Titus still hasn't explained the hpe/bbt thing . Like I said I don't even care if I trust her claim, I just want more information from people voting hpe. Because we didn't get it yesterday either.
Killing Joke
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Killing Joke
They/Them
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1719 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:22 am

Post by Killing Joke »

In post 1717, Bellaphant wrote: Omg can we stop saying you have an inno. That's literally not how this works. Can you not see that every time you present it as that, even if it's true, when we literally don't have that as proof, it makes people's teeth itch And want your blood?
No because it’s true and I would think that someone who made such an issue of MMR claim in Cosmos wouldn’t be so eager to doubt it, when there’s no valid logical reason to do so. If you or anyone else can’t see we’re town here, then that’s definitely not an us problem at this point, so stop being bad here Bella.
Macabre hydra of
Frogsterking
Joker and
Nancy Drew 39
Harley Quinn

Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1720 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:29 am

Post by Bellaphant »

Mmr's result on you wasn't the reason I scum read you from day one. You were fucking intransigent then too. Can you try to work with me? Because you've talked to me like I'm town a lot.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1721 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:31 am

Post by Bellaphant »

I scum read your other head far more than I scum read you so instead of approaching me In a way that makes me want to throw cannonballs at my own head, can you try? Self aggrandisement and patronising me ain't it.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1722 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:35 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 1683, Gimli wrote:
In post 1680, Radical Rat wrote:
In post 1677, Malakittens wrote:Excuse me.

I have been doing a lot.

I want gimli's blood

but no one else does

</3
I want Gimli's blood
Another scumsiding potato who deserves to lose to elements

I hope you convince other people to wagon me in this game

Kinda done with it anyway
Funny reaction to have to being scumread by a severe minority of players while your preferred wagon is already at a tipping point. What's got you so jumpy here?
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1723 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:36 am

Post by Bellaphant »

^ is lock town for me btw.
Radical Rat
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Radical Rat
They/Them
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1724 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:39 am

Post by Radical Rat »

In post 1719, Killing Joke wrote:
In post 1717, Bellaphant wrote: Omg can we stop saying you have an inno. That's literally not how this works. Can you not see that every time you present it as that, even if it's true, when we literally don't have that as proof, it makes people's teeth itch And want your blood?
No because it’s true and I would think that someone who made such an issue of MMR claim in Cosmos wouldn’t be so eager to doubt it, when there’s no valid logical reason to do so. If you or anyone else can’t see we’re town here, then that’s definitely not an us problem at this point, so stop being bad here Bella.
I promised myself I wouldn't be participating in discussion of past games, but... In Cosmos you were hard guiltied. How does that apply here?
Maybe the real Mafia was the friends we made along the way

Shiny and new GTKAS thread!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”