Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4225 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 7:15 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 4223, Bellaphant wrote:
@flea, do you not think it's weird that eira believes that mala shot her own buddy, over being slightly Sus of you?
I'm breaking my rule...again.

Why are you asking this now?

Why didn't you question Radical Rat about it when they had the Black Spot?

Why do you only now find it strange that people think this about Mala if people have been saying it about Mala since Day4(When I still trusted them?)

You're just really throwing everything at me and hoping something sticks at this point, aren't you?

And no, I'm not being rude. I'm asking a question about something that to me is actually very telling, and making a general observation about your current play.

Call it rude, I call it direct.

Only now that you want to mis-elim me, me who you gave the Black Spot to, do you really care about 'But why would Mala kill scum!?'
Didn't persecute Radical Rat for it, no you didn't. But Eira is fair game.

You thought I'd be weak, manic, a pushover maybe, perhaps you even figured I'd continue to trust you.

I've outlined exactly why Bellaphant is scum. I don't feel my presence is needed anymore. What beyond this can I do?

Quote and explain every post Bellaphant has made throughout the entire game to further illuminate the point? No.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4226 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:09 am

Post by Bellaphant »

@flea, I'm not eira, but If I was I'd be asking how many scum you thought there were ,why scum shot ad, what's the mech of no limming, why mala wouldn't claim 3p here ...you know, all of the stuff I'm asking to actually solve, rather than...lose. I was convinced Nala was 3p,but they'd be kingmaker now if that's true.

I'm not engaging any more eira.
Eiralox
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Eiralox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4227 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 8:35 am

Post by Eiralox »

In post 4226, Bellaphant wrote: @flea, I'm not eira, but If I was I'd be asking how many scum you thought there were ,
I answered this when you asked it. Why must I ask Flea something that I feel I've already hashed out with Radical Rat Day5? And still believe?
In post 4226, Bellaphant wrote: why scum shot ad,
I answered this when you asked, in excruciating detail. ActionDan was ya'lls vessel used for fakeclaiming. Why must I ask Flea something that I know I've already solved, wholly?

In post 4226, Bellaphant wrote: what's the mech of no limming,
Mech of no-limming: Eira dies to Black Spot, Bellaphant and most probably MalaKittens wins in the most absurd way possible. No-lim = crew loss.

Why do I need Flea to explain this to me?

In post 4226, Bellaphant wrote: why mala wouldn't claim 3p here
Frankly, I don't care.
In post 4226, Bellaphant wrote: ...you know, all of the stuff I'm asking to actually solve, rather than...lose. I was convinced Nala was 3p,but they'd be kingmaker now if that's true.
Don't care.
In post 4226, Bellaphant wrote: I'm not engaging any more eira.
Fair, I get obnoxious when I'm right.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I feel I've made my case. The patterns are clear, Bellaphant's intent speaks for itself, they did hedge horribly on Flea today, they do somehow still hold out hope Mala actually caring, being crew, and they surely have, all game day, tried to get nancy in their pocket.

And this is just Day6.
---------------------------
Should I case further?
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4228 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:28 am

Post by Bellaphant »

@nancy, mala quote me if you need me.
Flea The Magician
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Flea The Magician
Fae/Faer
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: Fae/Faer

Post Post #4229 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:53 am

Post by Flea The Magician »

In post 4226, Bellaphant wrote: @flea, I'm not eira, but If I was I'd be asking how many scum you thought there were
Answered several times - repeatedly.
In post 4226, Bellaphant wrote:,why scum shot ad,
Not a clue, potential low information flip?
In post 4226, Bellaphant wrote: what's the mech of no limming,
5 players alive, going into 4 at night. Potential for 2 non-town going into defeat or true kingmaker tomorrow
In post 4226, Bellaphant wrote:why mala wouldn't claim 3p here
Absent from the game, appears to not be following it at all
In post 4226, Bellaphant wrote: ...you know, all of the stuff I'm asking to actually solve,
Yet none of it you asked me and none of I see as being any sort of helpful at this stage and has mostly been talked into oblivion.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #4230 (ISO) » Tue Feb 21, 2023 11:48 pm

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

prodge until I wake up.

@Flea, same difference and I don’t think Bella has done anything to debunk it.

More later
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4231 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:22 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4175, Aisa wrote:
Votecount 6.02

Bellaphant (2):
Eiralox, Flea The Magician.
Eiralox (1):
Bellaphant.

Not Voting (2):
Nancy Drew 39, Malakittens.

With 5 players alive, it takes 3 to eliminate someone.

Day 6 ends in (expired on 2023-02-23 23:25:00).

Mod Notes
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4232 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:26 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4206, Bellaphant wrote: But it only works once. It's one shot, Ans I don't know whether it worked. The only time the person I've targetted got it was action Dan.

Because i, fundamentally as scum, would claim bs!! It's the direct play! You are clever

Imagine I'm scum l. For argument, flea is also scum. (This theory really only works if there are two scum, which you've told me you believ, as scum only need one mis lim)
Targeting Nancy doesn't help, they are conf. I know mala is town, so why would I make her conf, or you? If you and Nancy are conf, then Nancy and you have to chose between mala, me, or flea: you've got a 2/3 chance of voting scum!

This works for all scum teams: why would flea and mala bs you? Why would individual traitor (I don't believe this) bs you, over conf town?

I would 100% claim bs as scum, because it adds in a huge element of wifom, reduces people's choices

Also, eira, If you are town, then you haven't been open at all to considering that I'm not scum. But for me, just mech wise, it has to be one (or both) of you or flea. I don't believe mala shoots scum as traitor, sorry, and Nancy is conf.

You should have a lot kore questions about flea than you do.
And who do you think Eira should be sr here? If from Eira’s perspective he’s town, there isn’t anyone else he’d have any logical reason to suspect. I’m confirmed, Flea’s voting you and Mala shot Enchant, so from town!Eira’s perspective why aren’t you the logical choice here?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4233 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:29 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Again Bella, Flea’s not voting Eira, so your argument for why he’s not suspecting faer really doesn’t make a lot of sense.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4234 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:31 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4209, Bellaphant wrote: If I was scum, I'd know right? This was all hypothetical. Am I wrong, though?

If there is only one scum remaining, I want us to consider the implications of no lim. If there are two, it has to be you Ans flea, from my pov. If my maths is wrong, then that's another convo.

I don't believe that traitor mala shot scum elements over obv town. I cant believe that. I think you are verging on rude, again, as the only way these assertions of yours work is if everyone else is playing with a bag over their head and sticks in their ears.

Why would I claim anything when I did? It didn't conf me. If I was going to fake claim anything, don't you think I would have claimed something better?

I don't think RR was lying, but they can be wrong.
I am here for mala to try with.
I don't believe I'm glossing over anything: I answered your question and you fixated on a hypothetical, rather than the meat. I believe this is because I am not wrong, in fact.
Flea went from wanting to kill Eira twice to tr him - why does fae do that as scum?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4235 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:36 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

Are you advocating a no lim Bella? Because if Eira’s claim is true, it he flips town and they’re are two scum we lose today unless it’s Flea and I think Flea’s play makes very little sense if either fae’s scum and especially if you’re going to argue aligned.

Fae was leaning to yeeting Eira both d4 and d5, why does fae do a sudden 180 d6 if fae’s aligned with Eira?
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4236 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:42 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4218, Eiralox wrote:
In post 4217, Malakittens wrote: Sorry i have my National paramedic test td so I’m like absent
That's cool.

Once you have time:

Do you want to vote me?
Something tells me you probably shouldn’t hold your breath on that. All of this is making me think you’re telling the truth here and that Mala doesn’t need to vote you if she’s aligned with Bella or Traitor and if she’s neutral survivor, she has no reason to care.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4237 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:49 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4222, Eiralox wrote:
In post 4032, Bellaphant wrote: Yup, kj is conf and I'm....not conf but close enough.

Does the fact we still have a day confirm we have 1 or 2 scum left? 2+3p?
Bellaphant confirms Nancy, who they knew they would need on their side, and very rightly predicted might trust them more than Eiralox.

Also 'almost confirms themselves'(see Elements saying the same thing D5)..... does this while the only real hard confirmed person is Flea, because of the fact that scum had a result on them used in Elements' fake role.
In post 4036, Bellaphant wrote: We have to have four scum really?
Bellaphant sets up the lessening of sus on MalaKittens. Radical Rat is dead so maybe they though they could get away with it?
In post 4042, Flea The Magician wrote: Morning, im not spotted, unsurprisingly at this point.

Bella who did you target last night? Also

Nancy is actually soft clear at this point ... Unless scum expected a tracker.
The Flea post that ultimately solidified fae as crew in my eyes: Nancy and Bella never bothered to say they don't have the spot, Bella immediately launched on me, probably hoping by doing so I would believe they didn't give me the spot, therefore Eira would have looked something like:

"Bella, but you're crew! And I have the Black Spot! What's going on! Get Nancy! Or Flea! No, no, Mala first!? DAMN IT! Please get them Bella!"

A much weaker position for Eiralox to be arguing from.
------------------

Notice the very important question Flea asked here: Who did you target, Bella? Bella never answered this. Bella knows how disastrous that is.

Bella targets Eira: Wow so Eira might actually have Black Spot? No good.

Bella targets Mala: Nope. They need that Mala vote for their mis-elim, with Mala being a probable traitor they might not trust scum! Bella all that much then? That is, if Mala isn't already very wise and knows Bella is scum.

Bella targets Nancy: Out of the question. Nancy is who Bella needs alive and pocketed.

Bella targets Flea: They already used this, said they targeted them N4 and as they might still need Flea, hedging on them is the path Bella chose. Bella should maybe just have said they targeted Flea again and called it a day, as they ended up on 'Flea is scum' all the same, after Flea wisely voted for them.
-------------
So, fake role summary:

Bella claims D3. Says:

N1 Target: Passenger: Vigged by captain, not confirmable
N2 Target: ActionDan: Actually the scum's chosen target to solidify Elements' D2 fakeclaim, Bella very certain they did kill them though!
N3 Target: Don't know if I remember reading about one, maybe I missed it. Not gonna read.
N4 Target: Flea the Magician
N5 Target: ??? Bella never answered Flea's question. Basically 'I'm one-hit, but not sure whether I killed anyone?'

In post 4043, Eiralox wrote: Flea the Magician, I trust fae the most right now.

I have to get a logical grip on Bellaphant, MalaKittens and Nancy Drew 39.

That is all. For all intents and purposes, Flea, faer's the only one I feel like being absolutely town.

I hope to have time/energy for this but might also.... yeah I'm feeling a bit down so while that's not game-related I just think I won't be talking soon.
Eira comes in. Expresses absolute trust in Flea(Because of Enchant result and Elements flip)

In post 4044, Bellaphant wrote: @eira, that's just....my thought process? I've literally just said I feel like trusting flea which you do too, so....not sure wherw the aggression has come from.
Bellaphant immediately states they trust Flea despite never saying this at all start D6, having Flea as ? in the VC's. Bella needs to hedge all angles because suddenly it seems they're going to only gun for Eira.
In post 4060, Bellaphant wrote: I'll be clear now: I am 'one hit'. But I don't know whether it's ever worked, so I don't know whether it's ever been used! Scum know, as they know if I wasn't the right target!

I don't know if that answers your question?
Bella's answer to Flea. Before this, they were very very adamant that they did in fact target Dan. Back then they needed a fakeclaim. Now they need an escape hatch. No name is mentioned as the N5 target. Crew Bella, if their role is real, should know by now that they have no more uses left and they did in fact kill Dan. Being that the role is fake, they failed to simulate that depth and got caught in way too many lies.

In post 4063, Bellaphant wrote: Best case, mala is 3p and one eira and flea are scum, worse case ...I don't even know.
Suddenly Flea is scum again, just after Bella says they trust them, after Eira stated in absolute terms they do.

Mala 'might be third party'

How? Why?

I'm still trusting Radical Rat. No idea what Bella was going off here.

In post 4067, Bellaphant wrote: We can't explain enchant otherwise?

The thing is, I struggle seeing motivation for both sides with eira, whereas I thought flea was just straight up scummy but can't see why they approach the end of yesterday -yesterda (two days ago) like they did as axum.

I'm drunk so .....I am really pleased that my basic lock town in rr and Nancy were right, but both flea and eira have pushed Nancy to degrees, so pushing Nancy iabr scumny.

Hmmm.
This post is the ultimate, final rollercoaster.

Note carefully, in the same breath, what is said:

"Flea was scummy but I can no longer see why they do those things as scum"

And Then:

"Flea has pushed Nancy, pushing Nancy is scummy"

------------------------------------------------------------------------
The hedging on Flea is obvious.

The total disregard of Mala possibly being a traitor and a threat to crew when there are 5 people left is obvious.

The attempt to pocket Nancy Drew, and the continued quite successful attempts at it since then, are obvious.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I feel I've already outlined how Bella's actions fit into their scumteam as a whole. I doubt I have more to say.
Nah only briefly successful. I was distracted by things outside of this day and wanted to see how things played out. I was only briefly thrown by the bs thing until Flea’s post and Mala sort of calling you town but saying nothing at all about Bella.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4238 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 4:58 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I think it’s pretty obvious where I’m leaning. And then again, I think Mala isn’t going to vote today period.

She won’t vote Bella despite claim to slightly tr Eira who doesn’t actually need vote if he has the black spot, she won’t vote Eira possibly because she knows/suspects he’s on the level. Flea? no reason. Me? duh. Whatever Mala is: groupscum, traitor or 3p survivor, she has no need to vote.

But she doesn’t seem too invested in this vote.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4239 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:11 am

Post by Malakittens »

Right now the two I'm not going to vote are flea & nancy

As for whom I will vote between Bella & Eira.

I'm going to lean bella because 1) If Eira is saying the truth he will die via blackspot and be sorted and then tmrw we will be going into {flea/nancy/I} if limming bella and eira dying doesn't end the game, but I'm sure it will. 2) elements and eira play last day doesn't make sense for groupscum
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4240 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 5:20 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

VOTE: Bella
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4241 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:05 am

Post by furtiveglance »

Votecount 6.03 (Final)

Bellaphant (3):
Eiralox, Flea The Magician, Nancy Drew 39.
[HAMMER]

Eiralox (1):
Bellaphant.

Not Voting (1):
Malakittens.

With 5 players alive, it took 3 to eliminate someone.

Day 6 has ended.

Mod Notes

FlavourAs the sun sank into the horizon on the sixth day since downsizing was announced, two pirates were locked in a fierce duel on the deck. "Twas I who ousted the mutinous drunkard Elements!" claimed Eiralox. "I be the Boatswain, respect my authority!" retorted Bellaphant. Eventually the others decided that Bellaphant had to walk the plank. As soon as that happened, Eiralox keeled over on their peg leg. Suddenly, Flea The Magician cried "Now, Malakittens!" and together they barged an unsuspecting Nancy Drew 39 over the side of the ship.

Bellaphant was eliminated, and was
Spoiler:
the Boatswain.

Spoiler: Role PM
You're not worried about these Mutineers with their Black Spot. Everyone on the ship fears you. You know you've got the authority to make any other pirate take the hit for you.

Welcome to HMS Mutiny, Bellaphant! You are the
Boatswain
and are aligned with the
Crew

Abilities:
  • 1-hit VIP: Each Night, target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, if you are given the Black Spot, that player will be instead. You can only successfully redirect the Black Spot once.
Win condition:

You win if all threats to the Crew are eliminated and at least one member of the Crew is alive.

Confirm by replying with your role and alignment in a PM to me.

Eiralox died Day 6, and was
Spoiler:
a Loyal Sailor.

Welcome to HMS Mutiny, Eiralox! You are a
Loyal Sailor
and are aligned with the
Crew

Abilities:

You have no special abilities.

Win condition:

You win if all threats to the Crew are eliminated and at least one member of the Crew is alive.

Nancy Drew 39 was endgamed, and was
Spoiler:
a Loyal Sailor.

Welcome to HMS Mutiny, Nancy Drew 39! You are a
Loyal Sailor
and are aligned with the
Crew

Abilities:

You have no special abilities.

Win condition:

Flea The Magician,
Spoiler:
Mutineer
and Malakittens,
Spoiler:
The Cook
survive and win, as do Enchant and Elements!
Congratulations to the Mutineers
!

Spoiler: Flea The Magician
"A Goon?" The word sounded so...basic when you heard yourself repeat it. "It doesn't sound very important. If we're going to mutiny, I want a cool role." "Ok, how about a 'Heavy'? You're the brawn, I'm the brains, and they're the...vibes." The Cabin Servant gestured at the unresponsive Drunken Sailor, but looked slightly concerned. "Heavy sounds a bit like Goon to me. But fine. Does this mean I get to do something important then?" you ask. The Cabin Servant shakes their head. "No. You know what, I'm just gonna say it. You're the basic one. You're a Basic Mutineer."

Welcome to HMS Mutiny, Flea The Magician! You are a
Basic Mutineer
and are aligned with the
Mutineers

You may speak to Elements and Enchant in the Mutineer PT at any time.

Abilities:
  • Informed [passive]: You know that Malakittens is the Cook, a non-meeting Mutineer. They do not know your identity or the identities of your teammates in the PT.
  • The Black Spot [factional]: Each Night, you and your partners may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, they will die at the end of the following Day. In the morning, they will be informed they will die.
You have no special actions.

Win condition:

You win if at least one Mutineer is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

Confirm by replying with your role and alignment, either in a PM or in your PT.

Spoiler: Malakittens
"Bland". The world bounced around your head like a cannonball. How were you meant to make beans less bland? That Crew were driving you mad. One day you'd use that old poisonous jellyfish and slip it into someone's food. You just need to find out which of the other pirates want to mutiny, and which are loyal.

Welcome to HMS Mutiny, Malakittens! You are a
Cook
and are aligned with the
Mutineers

You do not know the identities or roles of the other Mutineers (apart from the factional kill, which is public information), but they know your identity. They know the name of your role, but not the mechanics of your role.

Abilities:
  • 1-shot Poison: Once per game, at Night, target a player. Assuming on interference with your action, that player will die at the end of the following Day. Your target will not be notified that they are poisoned.
Win condition:

You win if at least one Mutineer is alive and all other players are dead (or if nothing can prevent the same).

Last edited by furtiveglance on Wed Feb 22, 2023 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #4242 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:12 am

Post by Aisa »

Links

Review thread: viewtopic.php?t=89990
Sign-ups thread: viewtopic.php?t=90226
Mod PT: viewtopic.php?t=90279

Mutineer PT: viewtopic.php?t=90281
Spec PT: viewtopic.php?f=90&t=90282

Killing Joke Hydra PT:
will not be released

Gamma Emerald PT:
will not be released

Setup

Spoiler:
Mutineers:
1x Officer Cop (checks if a player is a Town PR) [
Cabin Servant
]
1x 4-Shot Roleblocker [
Drunken Sailor
]
1x Goon [
Basic Mutineer
]

1x Non-meeting Poisoner [
Cook
]

Crew:
1x Informed Recharged 1-Shot Vigilante [
Captain
]
1x Combined Watcher Reporter [
Lookout
]
1x 1-Hit VIP [
Boatswain
]
9x VTs [
Loyal Sailors
]

More info:
The Cook is a traitor. The scumteam know who the Cook is, but the Cook doesn't know who the rest of the scumteam are. The Cook has a 1-shot poison action that kills someone at the end of the following day.
The Boatswain is a role that can successfully redirect the Black Spot once. They are not informed whether the redirection is successful, so must keep resubmitting their action.

Role assignments

Spoiler:
  1. Killing Joke - Loyal Sailor
  2. Elements - Drunken Sailor
  3. Enchant - Cabin Boy
  4. Bellaphant - Boatswain
  5. Radical Rat - Loyal Sailor
  6. Titus - Lookout
  7. HighPrincessErinys - Loyal Sailor
  8. BlueBloodedToffee - Captain
  9. Eiralox - Loyal Sailor
  10. Wayward Son - Loyal Sailor
  11. Flea The Magician - Basic Mutineer
  12. Passenger - Loyal Sailor
  13. Andresvmb - Loyal Sailor
  14. ActionDan - Loyal Sailor
  15. Malakittens - Cook
  16. Save The Dragons - Loyal Sailor

Night Actions

Spoiler:
N1Elements roleblocks Killing Joke -> successful, Killing Joke is roleblocked

Bellaphant targets Passenger -> successful, Passenger will be given the Black Spot in place of Bella if applicable

BBT vigs Passenger -> successful, Passenger dies

Flea Black Spot targets Titus -> successful, Titus has the Black Spot. Titus notified + will die end of D2

Malakittens takes no action

Enchant checks Radical Rat -> successful, RR is not an officer

Titus watches Killing Joke -> successful, Killing Joke was visited by Elements, Killing Joke did not visit anyone

N2Elements roleblocks Gamma -> successful, Gamma is roleblocked

Bella targets ActionDan -> successful, ActionDan will be given the Black Spot in place of Bella

Flea Black Spot targets Bella -> unsuccessful, Bella gives ActionDan the Black Spot. ActionDan notified + will die

Malakittens poisons Enchant -> successful, Enchant will die at the end of D3

Enchant checks Gimli -> successful, finds that Gimli is NOT an Officer

N3Elements roleblocks BBT -> successful, BBT is roleblocked

Bella targets Flea The Magician -> unsuccessful because Bella has already used her shot

Flea Black Spot targets BBT -> successful, BBT notified + will die end of D4

N4Bella targets Flea The Magician -> unsuccessful because Bella has already used her shot

Flea Black Spot targets Radical Rat -> successful, Radical Rat notified + will die end of D5

N5Bella targets Malakittens -> unsuccessful because Bella has already used her shot

Flea Black Spot targets Eiralox -> successful, Eiralox notified + will die end of D6

Mod Errors

Spoiler:
  • On Night 2, I accidentally gave Enchant an investigation result for ActionDan instead of Gimli. Sorry. After consulting with the listmods, I gave Enchant the correct result.
  • The formatting of Enchant's flip was messed up compared to the other flips as I neglected to update the formatting of the flip before furtive used it. All the text was correct.
  • Last edited by Aisa on Sat Feb 25, 2023 8:04 am, edited 6 times in total.
    Aisa
    Aisa
    she/her, they/them
    Mafia Scum
    Aisa
    she/her, they/them
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #4243 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:12 am

Post by Aisa »

-I didn't end up needing this post-
    Last edited by Aisa on Wed Feb 22, 2023 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Aisa
    Aisa
    she/her, they/them
    Mafia Scum
    Aisa
    she/her, they/them
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #4244 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:19 am

Post by Aisa »

Thank you for playing, everyone! I'll be able update this thread with information on the setup and night actions and more thoughts in an hour or so. For now, I'm unlocking the game so you can discuss it.

I know this game was heated at times. I also know that not everyone will agree with all the moderator action I have taken. You are welcome to discuss both of these things, but you are still expected to keep the discussion respectful. If in doubt, ask.

EDIT: ehh actually gimme 5 minutes and I'll unlock
    Eiralox
    Eiralox
    Mafia Scum
    Eiralox
    Mafia Scum
    Mafia Scum

Post Post #4245 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:37 am

Post by Eiralox »

What I wanted to post only to find out Nancy voted and the thread was locked:
    Spoiler:

I've had something of a flu these past few days and right now it's really caught up to me.

Nancy I'm... not glad but content I guess by what you've said here.

Mala I just don't know what you are anymore but the fact that Elements had that 'result' on you and the fact that scum are [Informed] very much still points to a traitor I think

Flea, thanks fae for seeing thing from my side I've been very rambly and did tunnel fae a lot so yeah.

Bellaphant again I'm sorry if I pushed too hard in the end this is simulation and I don't want to be 'that person.'

Probably won't be posting soon if I even post again this day.

Enjoy life!

A lot of this defeat is to be directly laid at my feet.

As stated, my manic mass-posting I believe to have been wholly anti-town.

Furthermore, I've been extremely close-minded Day 6.
    --------------------------------------------------------

I apologize for any stress or trauma I may have introduced into anyone's lives. English isn't my first language so... I don't know that might create some sort of empathy barrier but overall I know I can be very inconsiderate.

I wish everyone a great existence.
    Nancy Drew 39
    Nancy Drew 39
    She/Her
    Not that Inno Scent
    Nancy Drew 39
    She/Her
    Not that Inno Scent
    Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4246 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:37 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

I’m really sorry @Bella, should have stuck to my original reads. :/

I thought Eira was super obvious town. I think had you not pushed him so hard I would have reconsidered Flea. :(
    ~the worst
    ~CheekyTeeky
    ~Taly
    Nancy Drew 39
    Nancy Drew 39
    She/Her
    Not that Inno Scent
    Nancy Drew 39
    She/Her
    Not that Inno Scent
    Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4247 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:40 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 4245, Eiralox wrote: What I wanted to post only to find out Nancy voted and the thread was locked:
    Spoiler:

I've had something of a flu these past few days and right now it's really caught up to me.

Nancy I'm... not glad but content I guess by what you've said here.

Mala I just don't know what you are anymore but the fact that Elements had that 'result' on you and the fact that scum are [Informed] very much still points to a traitor I think

Flea, thanks fae for seeing thing from my side I've been very rambly and did tunnel fae a lot so yeah.

Bellaphant again I'm sorry if I pushed too hard in the end this is simulation and I don't want to be 'that person.'

Probably won't be posting soon if I even post again this day.

Enjoy life!

A lot of this defeat is to be directly laid at my feet.

As stated, my manic mass-posting I believe to have been wholly anti-town.

Furthermore, I've been extremely close-minded Day 6.
    --------------------------------------------------------

I apologize for any stress or trauma I may have introduced into anyone's lives. English isn't my first language so... I don't know that might create some sort of empathy barrier but overall I know I can be very inconsiderate.

I wish everyone a great existence.
    What for the life of me I don’t get is why Mala didn’t hammer Bella? As soon as Flea voted.
    ~the worst
    ~CheekyTeeky
    ~Taly
    Malakittens
    Malakittens
    Survivor
    Malakittens
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #4248 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:44 am

Post by Malakittens »

IDK

bc i didnt know who was my scum partner

</3
    No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Malakittens
    Malakittens
    Survivor
    Malakittens
    Survivor
    Survivor

Post Post #4249 (ISO) » Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:45 am

Post by Malakittens »

and i knew id be fucked if it came down to a 3p eol

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”