Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #2975 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:40 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

Norwee i'm starting to consider a bit more wild theories

i'm starting to think you're scum with fire and i need you to vote him with me to prove it wrong

and not unvote when the wagon gets big, we can kill gimli later if that doesn't end the game i pinky promise
The Deathtunnel Archon Shirou without any of his aggro or hyperposting powers.

Legend says that one day he may reclaim his Gnosis and show his effortful form once again, but until that fated day comes...
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2976 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:41 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

i can't guarantee that fire flips red but just like i said about tgp he's very individually scummy even if i'm having a bit trouble understanding who is exactly his partner if it's not furtive

Legend says that one day he may reclaim his Gnosis and show his effortful form once again, but until that fated day comes...
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2977 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:42 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

he has super good odds of ending the game imo and it's weird how some people don't seem to see it

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2978 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:47 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

i can do Fire > Gimli at this point and if it doesn't end the game we've ELO hell where i question my life choices by letting furtive go for AtE (which is a tactic that would only work once)

hopefully i'm dead at that ELO hell

let's go?

@Furtive i can vote with you on gimli if we kill fire today yes?

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2979 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:48 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

i'm talking as if the game doesn't end but it's just considering the worst scenario obviously i'm too lazy to say "blah blah if it doesn't end the game we..."

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2980 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:51 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

we can do Fire > Gimli > Klick if this is what consensus is

i just want death by this point who fucking knows i may be wrong on klick being anti-associative to TGP just like i was wrong on scum!meuh being anti-associative to scum!Ari

just let me have this Fire elimination yes?

i'm betting all my chips by this point that it ends the game

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2981 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:52 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 2982, Lazy Shirou wrote: i'm betting all my chips by this point that it ends the game
ok i'm not betting all my chips, just a lot of chips

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2982 (ISO) » Thu Jan 26, 2023 11:56 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

StD was also coincidentally suspecting [Fire, Norwe] aside from Gimli

norwee prove me wrong and vote fire and don't unvote

that "interaction" you guys had felt really fake and just like trying to have an excuse to vote elsewhere

fire posted a lot i don't see how you ignore that and just try to ask him about his reads

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2983 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2977, Lazy Shirou wrote: Norwee i'm starting to consider a bit more wild theories

i'm starting to think you're scum with fire and i need you to vote him with me to prove it wrong

and not unvote when the wagon gets big, we can kill gimli later if that doesn't end the game i pinky promise
If Fire is scum it doesn’t matter if i’m partner with them cus that ends the game. :wink:
(Also i’m not partnered with them in the first place sooo…)
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2984 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:39 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Tbh i wanted to vote outside your PoE because i feel like that’s what really throws you off if you are scum.
You HATE it when town don’t do things according to your plan and it leads to a meltdown.
Idk it seems a bit weird to me that you would suddenly stop townreading me when you’ve supposedly done it all game?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2985 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 12:46 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like i can vote Fire but i think if they flip town i would lose a lot of reasons to townread you because i think they’ve felt slightly townie later pages and you seem like you really want to rush this lim by associating me as scum with them and basically strongarming the elimination.

- Bunno
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2986 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:17 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 2966, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 2964, fireisredsir wrote: probably the main losing scenario is like if it's shirou/klick and lims are me > furtive > gimli
That's probably a lot of people's PoE or close to it, but I think it's better to teamsolve to avoid situations like the worst case scenario that you outlined here where people are just chainlimming the scummiest people left and right.

like you/furtive feels viable pending a reread
but furtive/gimli doesn't and neither does gimli/you
I reread pages 107 (starts on ) to 109, and the conversation between furtive and fire about reads doesn't feel like SvS
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2987 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 1:25 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 2978, Lazy Shirou wrote: i can't guarantee that fire flips red but just like i said about tgp he's very individually scummy even if i'm having a bit trouble understanding who is exactly his partner if it's not furtive
Yeah this is kind of my problem with fire!scum. The last time I was heavily scumreading someone but I couldn't figure out anyone they were scum with, the slot was scummy town
Klick
Klick
Flash Forward
Klick
Flash Forward
Flash Forward

Post Post #2988 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 2:07 am

Post by Klick »

In post 2930, Lazy Shirou wrote: furtive i'm about to go to sleep

please show me one town game where you were acting like this, saying people are throwing, etc

one town game furtive. one.
I can confirm that furtive kept saying town was throwing when he wasn't getting his way in Cosmos Mafia if that helps
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2989 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:13 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 2980, Lazy Shirou wrote: i can do Fire > Gimli at this point and if it doesn't end the game we've ELO hell where i question my life choices by letting furtive go for AtE (which is a tactic that would only work once)

let's go?

I don't know. There was a game when I townread fire even though he was mafia and quite widely scumread. My problem is, if Fire is mafia with a non-Gimli partner, who is it? I think you're barking up the wrong tree with Norwee
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2990 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:14 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 2990, Klick wrote:
In post 2930, Lazy Shirou wrote: furtive i'm about to go to sleep

please show me one town game where you were acting like this, saying people are throwing, etc

one town game furtive. one.
I can confirm that furtive kept saying town was throwing when he wasn't getting his way in Cosmos Mafia if that helps
I don't think I said the word throwing, but I'm sorry for saying everyone was bad
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2991 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:17 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 2986, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Tbh i wanted to vote outside your PoE because i feel like that’s what really throws you off if you are scum.
You HATE it when town don’t do things according to your plan and it leads to a meltdown.

Idk it seems a bit weird to me that you would suddenly stop townreading me when you’ve supposedly done it all game?
you know i also get frustated as town, and what is my "scum plan" exactly when i'm agreeing to voting the other slots people want if i'm wrong on fire?

like, there should be no difference on the order they go for me if i'm scum, even if you say gimli or klick are my partners i'm here agreeing to vote them if that's what consensus is in the next days, i'm kinda genuinely opposed to klick but lucian/gimli was a pet scum read of mine ever since d1

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2992 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:23 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 2989, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:
In post 2978, Lazy Shirou wrote: i can't guarantee that fire flips red but just like i said about tgp he's very individually scummy even if i'm having a bit trouble understanding who is exactly his partner if it's not furtive
Yeah this is kind of my problem with fire!scum. The last time I was heavily scumreading someone but I couldn't figure out anyone they were scum with, the slot was scummy town
In post 2991, furtiveglance wrote:
In post 2980, Lazy Shirou wrote: i can do Fire > Gimli at this point and if it doesn't end the game we've ELO hell where i question my life choices by letting furtive go for AtE (which is a tactic that would only work once)

let's go?

I don't know. There was a game when I townread fire even though he was mafia and quite widely scumread. My problem is, if Fire is mafia with a non-Gimli partner, who is it? I think you're barking up the wrong tree with Norwee
In Doubles Mafia I thought both NM and Nero Cain were scummy individually, but they didn't make sense as a team for a very similar reason:

The game was a large divided on half as sort of two micros, and had a mechanic where after 2 or 3 scum killed the game would be over. Town was one away from winning the game and Nero/NM were voting each other, I couldn't figure out they were the team because they were basically throwing in the hopes it would look anti-associative.

I think in a game like this scum can often do some really wild things that don't really make a lot of sense, I don't think it's impossible at all fire partner is light bussing him here although probably not wanting to vote him yet (maybe Toto?). I don't know, do we want the Fire slot to ever reach ELO?

I think we can all agree that the Fire/TGP interactions are wonky and that Fire isn't the towniest slot around, I think he needs to be flipped and if ever town, would actually give us useful information when re:reading past days given Ari was one of the biggest wagons/suspects in this game.

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2993 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:24 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 2987, NorwegianboyEE wrote: Like i can vote Fire but i think if they flip town i would lose a lot of reasons to townread you because i think they’ve felt slightly townie later pages and you seem like you really want to rush this lim by associating me as scum with them and basically strongarming the elimination.
and why is that scummy for me. i strongarm stuff more as town than scum.

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2994 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:28 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

i'm not town reading your content rn norwee, i had you as town for your d1 play mostly. but this recent paranoia may also be because i'm running in circles on my head with this game if fire isn't scum

if i assume furtive is town, fire not being scum is like "the cake and everything is a lie" moment for me

even if you say gimli is scum who is the partner and don't say klick

if fire flips town we can also kill gimli tomorrow and if both fire and gimli isn't town, WHO is scum if we're to assume furtive is town

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2995 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:30 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

klick would have good odds of being scum if both fire/gimli flip town and furtive is town, i guess

but we would need two

see, if furtive is town and both fire/gimli are town this game is either klick/toto or we're hard town reading someone we shouldn't

and i guess some may say "oh it may be you shirou" but i know my alignment and for that to be impossible

so this game NEEDS to end with fire/gimli if furtive is town, either that or one of the ultra town reads is wrong/it's exactly Klick/Toto which is kinda weird.

like, the plan of the scum team would have been for one to defend TGP (Klick) and the other to kinda bus (Toto)? not impossible but it just doesn't give me the warm bloodlust feelings as a team

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2996 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:33 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

Toto vs TGP also doesn't quite feel like theater i must admit

like, Toto saying for TGP to please towntell or so/last words etc

idk, i feel like partner!Toto would try to bus more there more to gain credit and he didn't

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2997 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:33 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

if furtive is town it's gotta be in fire/gimli

perhaps even if furtive is scum (fire partner)

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2998 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:34 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 2990, Klick wrote: I can confirm that furtive kept saying town was throwing when he wasn't getting his way in Cosmos Mafia if that helps
was he right there

furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2999 (ISO) » Fri Jan 27, 2023 3:35 am

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 3000, Lazy Shirou wrote:
In post 2990, Klick wrote: I can confirm that furtive kept saying town was throwing when he wasn't getting his way in Cosmos Mafia if that helps
was he right there
I shouldn't have said that. But town kept killing people with good reads

Return to “Completed Open Games”