Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4776 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:30 am

Post by Shirou »

GAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

STAND ON OVATION THREAD, AS YOU'RE DYING OUT OF BREATH AND OUT OF ENERGY, ME, SHIROU, THE THREAD OXYGEN HIMSELF STANDS UPON YOU ONCE AGAIN IN HIS ULTIMATE FORM

BE SHOCKED. SURPRISED. FEARFUL. BOW. SCREAM. ABSOLUTELY LOSE YOUR MIND.

HATE
ME OR
LOVE
ME, DOESN'T MATTER, IT'S ALL THE SAME!

THE
IMPORTANT
PART IS FOR YOU TO ONLY EVER THINK OF
ME
いつだってヒーロー。

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
~Firebringer on town!Shirou
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
~town!Norwee jokes about scum!Shirou's actual plan
(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4777 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:34 am

Post by Shirou »

Gosh, I'm so popular and beloved that you all can only think of VOTING little ME huh?

Listen, I'm running for GOVERNOR but the elections in my country only start next year okie?

I know you may be desperate to be under my merciful rule again but rest assured I'll eventually deliver even without all the cheers
いつだってヒーロー。

"listen i know its funny to say shirou is scum but shirou is just literally crazy"
"Not if it was Volpe's PLAN all along that we lim him and when he flips red we think Wooper is scum"
(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4778 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:35 am

Post by Shirou »

I actually really gotta talk to some people though, do some stuff in my games that i couldn't the past week and etc first however

I'll eventually effort here once more, seems like this game needs some life again after all
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
Shirou
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Shirou
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4779 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:37 am

Post by Shirou »

I disappear and the thread dies...ah, so melancholic.

Tell me, what is a story without it's MAIN CHARACTER huh?

I know you may all be dying to take my leading role but I'm on cohorts with the director Firebringer, he supports me not being fired so early in this company
いつだってヒーロー。

(Aka Volpe14)
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4780 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 1:43 am

Post by Enchant »

Shirou losing sanity
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4781 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 4:26 am

Post by SirCakez »

VOTE: shirou ok lol
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #4782 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:03 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

VOTE: Shirou
Yeah I’m not gonna stand on ceremony if he’s just gonna return and post THAT.
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4783 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:08 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

man i can't be happy of having proper internet connection after almost one week of not being able to talk properly be it here or with my friends on discord

ok
The Deathtunnel Archon Shirou without any of his aggro or hyperposting powers.

Legend says that one day he may reclaim his Gnosis and show his effortful form once again, but until that fated day comes...
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4784 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:09 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

i said i would effort here once more after i was done catching up with some people and doing my duties on my social games

Legend says that one day he may reclaim his Gnosis and show his effortful form once again, but until that fated day comes...
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4785 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:10 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

i just felt happy and wanted to do a bit of theatrics but you want boring only-serious post mode? ok

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4786 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:10 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

i'll let the thread remain dead until i've the time in a few hours then, or if someone hammers me by this point

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4787 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:18 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

ok re:reading it a bit it was certainly over the top even for the shirou metric but damn people you don't know what it's like for a hyperposter like me to be limited by those stinking freaking touchscreens

a keyboard warrior like me needs its main weapon

what is a knight without its sword huh

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4788 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:25 am

Post by Enchant »

I am not hammering lol
Wizard-Mercenary

SirCakez
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
SirCakez
he/him
Is A Lie
Is A Lie
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #4789 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:33 am

Post by SirCakez »

honestly I feel like I only see scum make that kind of dramatic rage out getting limmed post
Brian Skies - "
I just wanna say Cakez is an evil mod and this is an evil setup.
"

--------------------
Get to know a Cakez!
Save The Dragons
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Save The Dragons
He/Him
Protection unnecessary
Protection unnecessary

Post Post #4790 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:33 am

Post by Save The Dragons »

UNVOTE:

i guess i still want to hear what shirou has to say
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #4791 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:35 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 4785, Lazy Shirou wrote: i just felt happy and wanted to do a bit of theatrics but you want boring only-serious post mode? ok
You did promise final thoughts
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4792 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:30 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

i'm starting to write my previous "town case" on norwee that existed on my mind but i just wanted again to say something that you may rightfully accuse of being WIFOM given you don't know my alignment yet, but from my POV is something important to note for later:

if i was scum, out of Pooky/Shea/Tbone the correct daykill would be shea or tbone that were much less amenable towards me overall if you don't take into account the Shirou vs Pooky thing in the first pages of the game, so although theoretically it could be a WIFOM attempt from scum!me from your povs, i know that to be wrong and know that if shea/tbone are town that means there's scum in the "shadows" trying to kill me for awhile now.

i think pooky dying is a bit weird for another reason though, if the plan really was to mislim me as it looks like by this point to me, even though pooky was more amenable he was still likely to vote me today. Why not kill enchant instead that is also a strong townread for most? i think after my flip confirming this analysis to come from town, you may want to take a closer look at enchant and maybe don't let him reach endgame...?

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4793 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:31 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 4792, Lazy Shirou wrote: Why not kill enchant instead that is also a strong townread for most?
cuz i am dumb
Wizard-Mercenary

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4794 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:32 am

Post by Enchant »

It's actually surprising mafia bothered to waste one of two kills instead of saving them.
Wizard-Mercenary

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4795 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:34 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 4794, Enchant wrote: It's actually surprising mafia bothered to waste one of two kills instead of saving them.
true.

Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #4796 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:08 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

In post 4792, Lazy Shirou wrote: i'm starting to write my previous "town case" on norwee that existed on my mind but i just wanted again to say something that you may rightfully accuse of being WIFOM given you don't know my alignment yet, but from my POV is something important to note for later:

if i was scum, out of Pooky/Shea/Tbone the correct daykill would be shea or tbone that were much less amenable towards me overall if you don't take into account the Shirou vs Pooky thing in the first pages of the game, so although theoretically it could be a WIFOM attempt from scum!me from your povs, i know that to be wrong and know that if shea/tbone are town that means there's scum in the "shadows" trying to kill me for awhile now.

i think pooky dying is a bit weird for another reason though, if the plan really was to mislim me as it looks like by this point to me, even though pooky was more amenable he was still likely to vote me today. Why not kill enchant instead that is also a strong townread for most? i think after my flip confirming this analysis to come from town, you may want to take a closer look at enchant and maybe don't let him reach endgame...?
The issue isn't that it's Wifom (although it is because you're clearly using it as an argument and did before anyone else said anything about it)

The issue is that there are many reasons to kill people. If you're scum and see me as a potential miselim which you clearly did because you immediately attacked me and have been shading me all game, there's no way you kill me. Pooky was widely town read and is not a target for you to miselim and i don't think it's fair to say you automatically kill someone just because they are suspecting you, especially because, noting the votes, there's tons of pressure on you regardless of if I'm alive or not so that doesn't seem like a real argument to me. Maybe if killing me released all pressure on you or at least a significant amount you could argue that but it's not even clear to me that killing me actually leads to that much more favorable of a game state for scum shirou. And the claim that absolutely one hundred percent i would be the kill reads as completely disingenuous because of that.

This is all if we just assume that pooky is town reading you which it wasn't even clear to me that he was.

So yeah this is a load of wifom-garbage on top of just not like making that much sense otherwise.

The fact that you then immediately used it to say that i was "likely scum" right after the kill went through and then have completely dropped that argument when i showed how silly it was saying "you're just the first person who came to mind" makes me think it's much more likely you killed pooky for the express purpose of this narrative.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #4797 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:09 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

If anything i think it goes the other way. In a town shirou world scum would be likely to kill me because it is an attempt to frame you.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Post Post #4798 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:16 am

Post by Thestatusquo »

This is just another example in my mind of you approaching a situation where there's lots of complicated possibilities and refusing to acknowledge or consider any of them but the ones that most benefit you if you're scum. You're pushing narratives with way more certainty than you would have as town while at the same time making comments about how little confidence you have in your town game right now. It doesn't make any sense.

The last example was claiming that you should be given control if norwee flipped town despite you knowing full well that you absolutely could and would play exactly like this as scum with knowledge of norwees alignment and the way you played around norwees slot is not the way someone who actually was uninformed would play. But you acted as if a norwee town flip would clear you instead which is something you should know isn't true.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #4799 (ISO) » Sat Feb 04, 2023 10:25 am

Post by T-Bone »

I feel like you're just stalling at this point. I don't know if it's because you're hoping for another mini game or what but I promise if I could affect whether you got coins or not I wouldn't let you so...you're done, no need to wait out for a mini game. It's clear Norwee was trying to protect you and it back fired and you obviously see that.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”