Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #175 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:33 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 126, Herta wrote:
In post 124, redFF wrote:
In post 123, geraintm wrote:It is day 1, there is pretty much nothing anyone can do which should set off a real scum ping.
do you really think this ?
Yeah he does. It's a recurring theme. It makes him difficult to read Day 1 especially because it's the same M.O. every game, but he does know how to lean into it when he's scum. It's best just to disregard for now and deal with him later.
Herta
why does Gerain thinking we can't have strong reads D1 on D1 make Gerain difficult to read? They are still contributing and thus we can still make a read based on their actions? His belief that people can't have strong reads shouldn't impact your read on them?
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #176 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:35 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 152, geraintm wrote:
In post 123, geraintm wrote:It is day 1, there is pretty much nothing anyone can do which should set off a real scum ping.
yeah. later on day 1 actions when combined with night knowledge and votes with resolutions day 1 actions can help inform you, but anyone who states they have strong reads/are certain about something on Day 1 is talking out of their bottom.

i've answered this, lets all move along and get this day over with as quickly as possible,ive got things to do
I fully agree with this logic.

I think on D1 you make the best judgment you can with the info before you, but realistically it is not until you've had a few days and nights worth of info that you can be more confident in your reads. If anything, just surprised you got a lot of blow back for this logic.
Brickwalll
Brickwalll
Goon
Brickwalll
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 5:47 am

Post by Brickwalll »

In post 165, Andante wrote: lol gerain!! don't let Penguin stop you from voting if you want to vote!
That's honestly the only thing for you I'm like "what??" right now

and for everyone else, I think gerain seems fine for now, like they're actually here and talking, my memory of scum!gerain is literally just "day 1 is stupid I'll do something later" "not enough info on day 2 yet"

what I"m more interested in is Kow.... not doing anything except talking about my reaction there? and how I'm over reacting, like dude, I've literally gotten speed limmed like 24 hours into a day before (you can go find the normal game where I was macho vig) and limmed very early on in a newbie game, literally just go pick any of my past games and ISO me/see where I have votes on me, like you're making this giant deal over this?? but like, you're not doing anything else?
Kow, the "dissapearing"? yeah I'm used to fast paced games, so, sorry if that bothers you, it's just how I am, literally why I hate RVS, it's like wasting time, I find something decent to push, I run with it (Like running with scissors tbh) and we see where it goes, my followers on this Kow vote though, there was a post I saw I was like "what??" I can't recall it right now, and whoever was like "ahh there's an actual wagon!! too many votes!!" like, it should be fine, I feel like everyone here knows to not hammer an e-1, if it actually gets close, people will unvote, but this "pressure" on Kow? has resulted in.... Kow just "ANDANTE MAFIA!" and that's like the biggest takeaway I think I gather.

Kow, can you please give some thoughts on literally anyone else/anything else happening in the game?

uhhh I'm probably missing something but I think those are my main takeaways, don't have much time right now,
but figured I needed to show up again
lol I hate catch up game!! If I missed anyone asking me anything (and this is like an all game thing) just requote it/ yell at me, cause I get very focussed on random stuff as I'm reading, like yall's gamer!maf stuff? idk, I don't recall any gamer posts, I'm more focussed on Kow stuff, and I'm confused why we're pushing gerain, like when has anyone ever known gerain to be a super scumhunter day 1?? (no offense there!!) oh! and gerain unvoting after penguin said something, seems odd to me. Penguin is looking mighty towny!!! I don't actually think anyone else is town yet lol most yall just chilling in null, has everyone even checked in yet? I can't think of the like 13 other people... later problem!!! lmaoo

ok, that was my ~15 minutes of free time I had, tbh a bunch of nothing but yolo.
This was mostly to see if I needed to flip my vote
, but like, Kow is giving nothing sooo I'm leaving it, Tomorrow is my bday so I have to get a bunch of stuff done tonight, so I really shouldn't be here much tonight (but we all know I'll spend way too much time here.... ahhhhh)

any questions for me, just yell!!

(sorry for the long post, but it was either this, or a million 1 line posts from my phone, on the bus tbh)
Firstly, happy birthday! I hope you have a fantastic day.

Down to business (bolded within the post above), why did you feel the NEED to show up? You were well within your allowed time?

More interesting though is your need to flip your vote, was it essential or very important to do in this moment? What was your determining factor to switch your vote in this instance?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #178 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:12 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 158, Taly wrote: I'll be straightforward:

In , you said nobody can give off a real scum ping in D1 to
Gamer

Later with , you agreed with
Herta
that it's easier to catch you as scum earlier.

You followed that up with ending the day quickly and placed a vote.

This reads as deflective because you're comfortable with getting a pass for now off the basis of a real scum ping on you, but you're fine with eliminating another player without that.

The mismatch in expectation gave me pause.
Solid thought I think
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #179 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:12 am

Post by Andante »

In post 168, Taly wrote: happy bday
andante
:D

how do you feel about the votes on
gamer
?

-
pedit
seems we're on the same page
In post 166, Andante wrote:
In post 164, Taly wrote:<br style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);">
@PP
<br style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);"><br style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);">we got good traction on
gamer
me no want unvote<br style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);">
<br style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);">What's the reasoning for a gamer vote?
I agree with
Gamer's
philosophy that a lot of noise can make it difficult to sort D1 and in reflection for later dayphases, but this and coupled with the indifference to
Kowabungah
wagon without really asserting a stance or push gave me "active but coasting" vibe.

So that gave me "I wanna poke" vibe.

Also, I was voting
Gamer
prior to
Geraint
, so it's never accurate to describe my vote as sheeping here.
thankss

idk much about the gamer votes, I haven't looked into who is voting gamer/why, I just figured I'd ask you for the case since you feel so strongly that it's a good wagon
see, I'm still confused, you SR gerain and gamer, but you like the gamer voters? gerain was literally one of them? like, when I see:
In post 164, Taly wrote: we got good traction on gamer me no want unvote
I think like "oh, there's a solid case, all the strong voices agree" (usually not on d1)

so I guess I can rephrase, what about this "traction" is so good you don't want to unvote?
Gamma Emerald
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Gamma Emerald
She/It
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/It

Post Post #180 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:13 am

Post by Gamma Emerald »

In post 161, geraintm wrote:
In post 126, Herta wrote: Later with , you agreed with
Herta
no, i said the exact opposite. i believe i am easy to spot a scum in the late game, but i suggest that someone checks me over tonight so we avoid all that because people have found me hard to play against as scum for some reason and i want to not have that happen this game
I’m confused
<Embrace The Void>

My pronouns are she and it, please respect that. I don't mind the occasional slip.
GamerGryff
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/They

Post Post #181 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:14 am

Post by GamerGryff »

andante

gamer
?

-
pedit
@PP
<br style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);"><br style="color: rgb(204, 204, 204);">we got good traction on
gamer
I agree with
Gamer's
philosophy that a lot of noise can make it difficult to sort D1 and in reflection for later dayphases, but this and coupled with the indifference to
Kowabungah
wagon without really asserting a stance or push gave me "active but coasting" vibe.

Also, I was voting
Gamer
prior to
Geraint
This is all I have time to respond to right now due to work but I want to make a single point in regards to the "indifference" to the Kow wagon:

At what point did I ever say I was indifferent to it? I've been saying up and down how foolish and hasty it is to bandwagon so early D1. I'm not indifferent to any of the bandwagons here.

I'm also very against this "get the day done quick" nonsense. That's not getting people talking and having chance to slip up. Do I necessarily think that's a scumtell? No, but I'll be looking over later today and probably putting my vote there for trying to prevent discussion.

I'll say this as my closing thoughts for this post: if you agree with wanting to get the day done quickly, for the towns health you should be voting for no kills today (or no limm? Is that what we call it now?). Rather than rush through and, in all likelihood, lose two townies through dayvote and night death, consider giving people a chance to breath and think rationally rather than rushing around like a chicken with your head cut off.
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:15 am

Post by redFF »

lets just eliminate kow y'all im pretty sure he scumslipped in RVS and his longer posts read like flailing
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:16 am

Post by redFF »

In post 181, GamerGryff wrote:
andante

gamer
?

-
pedit
@PP
gamer
I agree with
Gamer's
Kowabungah

Also, I was voting
Gamer
prior to
Geraint
This is all I have time to respond to right now due to work but I want to make a single point in regards to the "indifference" to the Kow wagon:

At what point did I ever say I was indifferent to it? I've been saying up and down how foolish and hasty it is to bandwagon so early D1. I'm not indifferent to any of the bandwagons here.

I'm also very against this "get the day done quick" nonsense. That's not getting people talking and having chance to slip up. Do I necessarily think that's a scumtell? No, but I'll be looking over later today and probably putting my vote there for trying to prevent discussion.

I'll say this as my closing thoughts for this post: if you agree with wanting to get the day done quickly, for the towns health you should be voting for no kills today (or no limm? Is that what we call it now?). Rather than rush through and, in all likelihood, lose two townies through dayvote and night death, consider giving people a chance to breath and think rationally rather than rushing around like a chicken with your head cut off.
disagree, we don't know the setup and voting to lim someone is one of town's best weapons against scum. im STRONGLY opposed to a NL
GamerGryff
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:17 am

Post by GamerGryff »

Oh, and just to be smug, if y'all kill me this early and see I'm town, all you're doing is proving my point about stupidly rushing into things.

Y'all seem to like rushing things. I prefer a methodical approach. Every time I rush into things it ends in disaster. This is no different.
PenguinPower
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
PenguinPower
He/Him
.peng
.peng
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #185 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:18 am

Post by PenguinPower »

pushing wagons isn't rushing things. speedyeeting is rushing things. one doesn't necessarily lead to the other.
<(") | (")>
GamerGryff
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:20 am

Post by GamerGryff »

In post 183, redFF wrote:
andante

gamer
?

-
pedit
@PP
gamer
I agree with
Gamer's
Kowabungah

Also, I was voting
Gamer
prior to
Geraint

disagree, we don't know the setup and voting to lim someone is one of town's best weapons against scum. im STRONGLY opposed to a NL
It's precisely the fact we don't know the setup that is why we shouldn't waste lives unless we're sure. We may not have many to go around. Assuming with a setup this big there's at least three scum that gives us three days of wrong lims max before they win. And that's assuming there's only one enemy faction. For all we know there could be two mobs or a third party with an agenda against our own.
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #187 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:25 am

Post by Andante »

In post 177, Brickwalll wrote:
In post 165, Andante wrote: lol gerain!! don't let Penguin stop you from voting if you want to vote!
That's honestly the only thing for you I'm like "what??" right now

and for everyone else, I think gerain seems fine for now, like they're actually here and talking, my memory of scum!gerain is literally just "day 1 is stupid I'll do something later" "not enough info on day 2 yet"

what I"m more interested in is Kow.... not doing anything except talking about my reaction there? and how I'm over reacting, like dude, I've literally gotten speed limmed like 24 hours into a day before (you can go find the normal game where I was macho vig) and limmed very early on in a newbie game, literally just go pick any of my past games and ISO me/see where I have votes on me, like you're making this giant deal over this?? but like, you're not doing anything else?
Kow, the "dissapearing"? yeah I'm used to fast paced games, so, sorry if that bothers you, it's just how I am, literally why I hate RVS, it's like wasting time, I find something decent to push, I run with it (Like running with scissors tbh) and we see where it goes, my followers on this Kow vote though, there was a post I saw I was like "what??" I can't recall it right now, and whoever was like "ahh there's an actual wagon!! too many votes!!" like, it should be fine, I feel like everyone here knows to not hammer an e-1, if it actually gets close, people will unvote, but this "pressure" on Kow? has resulted in.... Kow just "ANDANTE MAFIA!" and that's like the biggest takeaway I think I gather.

Kow, can you please give some thoughts on literally anyone else/anything else happening in the game?

uhhh I'm probably missing something but I think those are my main takeaways, don't have much time right now,
but figured I needed to show up again
lol I hate catch up game!! If I missed anyone asking me anything (and this is like an all game thing) just requote it/ yell at me, cause I get very focussed on random stuff as I'm reading, like yall's gamer!maf stuff? idk, I don't recall any gamer posts, I'm more focussed on Kow stuff, and I'm confused why we're pushing gerain, like when has anyone ever known gerain to be a super scumhunter day 1?? (no offense there!!) oh! and gerain unvoting after penguin said something, seems odd to me. Penguin is looking mighty towny!!! I don't actually think anyone else is town yet lol most yall just chilling in null, has everyone even checked in yet? I can't think of the like 13 other people... later problem!!! lmaoo

ok, that was my ~15 minutes of free time I had, tbh a bunch of nothing but yolo.
This was mostly to see if I needed to flip my vote
, but like, Kow is giving nothing sooo I'm leaving it, Tomorrow is my bday so I have to get a bunch of stuff done tonight, so I really shouldn't be here much tonight (but we all know I'll spend way too much time here.... ahhhhh)

any questions for me, just yell!!

(sorry for the long post, but it was either this, or a million 1 line posts from my phone, on the bus tbh)
Firstly, happy birthday! I hope you have a fantastic day.

Down to business (bolded within the post above), why did you feel the NEED to show up? You were well within your allowed time?

More interesting though is your need to flip your vote, was it essential or very important to do in this moment? What was your determining factor to switch your vote in this instance?
thank you!!!!
I always feel the need to show up lol also as I said above, I'm unsure about my activity here tonight, I have a bunch of work to get done, and then tomorrow night is my bday, so if I didn't pop in before the bus, or before class now, I'd be prod dodging whenever that happens, and then I'd be very behind, and catch up mode is way less fun then "WHAT UP BESTIES!!!?!??! I MISSED YALL!!! IT HAS BEEN LIKE 36 HOURS SINCE I LAST SPOKE TO YALL!!! I'VE BEEN LONELY!!!"
It's not like I have an alarm on my phone "MUST post!" it was a lot more of "well, site was down last night, I try to check in daily, so it only makes sense to pop in and say hi"
that was way too many words for "why did you feel the NEED to show up" lmaooo like, I feel like it's just nice for people to try and check in daily... idk, I also just love mafia!! like, if you're away too long you miss the clues, and questions you have kinda become irrelevant, yeah idk, ok, moving on! lmaoo

uhhh I mean, anytime I show up it's like
1) Who am I voting (not gonna lie, I forget half the time)
2) What have they done since I've last been here (I learned that it helps to read their interactions with others, instead of being tunneled in the moment)
3) What is the votecount looking like/why are the others now voting who I am voting?
4) Do I need to unvote to avoid someone speed hammering? (My vote has been used before in random lims, so I'm cautious)
5) If I see no reason to unvote, it can stay.

that's roughly the thought process, not sure why my vote comment really stood out to you, I don't do RVS, my vote goes on a SR (and sometimes a joke vote/for lols if I'm around) so yes, I'm very cautious about it. My reads could be dead wrong all game, but if I can help it, I prefer my vote to go where I'm certain scum is, I try to be as objective as possible. I mean, do you not think about the person you're voting? when you show up after being gone 24+ hours?

(lol I couldn't stay away from yall :) if I could stay here in this game instead of classes later... that would be fun!!!)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #188 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:29 am

Post by Andante »

In post 180, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 161, geraintm wrote:
In post 126, Herta wrote: Later with , you agreed with
Herta
no, i said the exact opposite. i believe i am easy to spot a scum in the late game, but i suggest that someone checks me over tonight so we avoid all that because people have found me hard to play against as scum for some reason and i want to not have that happen this game
I’m confused
whenever gerain is scum, (I think this only happened 1 game, but still) in scum chat they go "crap. Andante is here" (or something close) so if we can have someone look at scum chat, if you see that line, gerain confirmed scum! easy game!!

I'm not sure what you're confused about there lol it's gerain going "this is very clearly not my scum game" although the asking to be checked? We know this is a complex setup, so is this like gunsmiths and all mafia doctors? so if GS checks gerain, there's an inno?

(lol tldr: this became a tangent to gerain's post)
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #189 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:32 am

Post by Andante »

In post 182, redFF wrote: lets just eliminate kow y'all im pretty sure he scumslipped in RVS and his longer posts read like flailing
I'm definitely not against a Kow lim lol, although it would be nice to hear Kow's thoughts on literally anyone but me before that happens
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:35 am

Post by redFF »

In post 186, GamerGryff wrote:
In post 183, redFF wrote:
andante

gamer
?

-
pedit
@PP
gamer
I agree with
Gamer's
Kowabungah

Also, I was voting
Gamer
prior to
Geraint

It's precisely the fact we don't know the setup that is why we shouldn't waste lives unless we're sure. We may not have many to go around. Assuming with a setup this big there's at least three scum that gives us three days of wrong lims max before they win. And that's assuming there's only one enemy faction. For all we know there could be two mobs or a third party with an agenda against our own.
according to normal game guidelines its just one scumteam and no 3p for a mini normal
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #191 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:38 am

Post by Andante »

In post 184, GamerGryff wrote: Oh, and just to be smug, if y'all kill me this early and see I'm town, all you're doing is proving my point about stupidly rushing into things.

Y'all seem to like rushing things. I prefer a methodical approach. Every time I rush into things it ends in disaster. This is no different.
See, I'm not a fan of just rushing lims, I'm a fan of rushing more of the "playing the game" instead of people showing up every 48 hours to say a few lines, it's like, come on, talk!
If you are town, please.. just step back, it'll be ok. We're not voting out no one, we're not rushing a lim.

Like, for me at least, yeh I'm tunneled on Kow scum, I'm well aware of it, but hey, if Kow started doing something other than yelling "Andante's personality makes her scum!!!" I'd unvote lol

I'm just unsure of these past 2 "wild side, I don't care" type posts from you, like, they're not exactly helping, I don't SR you right now, but if you want a SR, keep these up, when I have the time, I can really sit down and think about where I stand with you, but hey, I don't, but please, just calm down, we got this, but "just to be smug" like really? that's not helpful fam, but I'm sure you know that
Andante
Andante
She
Survivor
Andante
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #192 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 6:40 am

Post by Andante »

In post 186, GamerGryff wrote: It's precisely the fact we don't know the setup that is why we shouldn't waste lives unless we're sure. We may not have many to go around. Assuming with a setup this big there's at least three scum that gives us three days of wrong lims max before they win. And that's assuming there's only one enemy faction. For all we know there could be two mobs or a third party with an agenda against our own.
You do realize this is a normal game right? With normal rules for games? it's not like a wild large theme game
GamerGryff
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
GamerGryff
He/They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:10 am

Post by GamerGryff »

In post 192, Andante wrote:
In post 186, GamerGryff wrote: It's precisely the fact we don't know the setup that is why we shouldn't waste lives unless we're sure. We may not have many to go around. Assuming with a setup this big there's at least three scum that gives us three days of wrong lims max before they win. And that's assuming there's only one enemy faction. For all we know there could be two mobs or a third party with an agenda against our own.
Cut me some slack, I haven't been active on this site in 3+ years lol

I used to never play Normals even when I was

You do realize this is a normal game right? With normal rules for games? it's not like a wild large theme game
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #194 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 7:56 am

Post by Herta »

In post 175, Brickwalll wrote:
In post 126, Herta wrote:
Yeah he does. It's a recurring theme. It makes him difficult to read Day 1 especially because it's the same M.O. every game, but he does know how to lean into it when he's scum. It's best just to disregard for now and deal with him later.
Herta
why does Gerain thinking we can't have strong reads D1 on D1 make Gerain difficult to read? They are still contributing and thus we can still make a read based on their actions? His belief that people can't have strong reads shouldn't impact your read on them?
He knows to embrace that as scum, and he does so. In other words, it's the same game regardless of alignment. If theré's something not dependent on that, yeah why not. It's just that we recently completed a game where he was obstinately gera Day 1; it led into his elimination that Day; and it really was a waste of time and made the game harder than it probably should have been.
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #195 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:27 am

Post by Taly »

Andante
, it's heavy-handed to say I scumread players, my votes are more to solve right now than to
"I want to stupidly rush into things and kill players"
(Borrowing words from another person)

Plus, I'm satisfied with
Geraint's
reply, I misinterpret people over the internet often.

Gamer
, I fail understand how no-limming is ever productive because it forbids the town of evaluating their own conclusions. Furthermore, it gives less content to the NK.

I don't think it is fair of you to say
"if you eliminate me, you prove me right"
when I've only asked you what your reads are.

Also, I never said my intention was to end the day quickly.

Ugh, I wish people read my posts.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Kowahbunga
Kowahbunga
Goon
Kowahbunga
Goon
Goon

Post Post #196 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:28 am

Post by Kowahbunga »

In post 191, Andante wrote:
In post 184, GamerGryff wrote: Oh, and just to be smug, if y'all kill me this early and see I'm town, all you're doing is proving my point about stupidly rushing into things.

See, I'm not a fan of just rushing lims, I'm a fan of rushing more of the "playing the game" instead of people showing up every 48 hours to say a few lines, it's like, come on, talk!
If you are town, please.. just step back, it'll be ok. We're not voting out no one, we're not rushing a lim.

Like, for me at least, yeh I'm tunneled on Kow scum, I'm well aware of it, but hey, if Kow started doing something other than yelling "Andante's personality makes her scum!!!" I'd unvote lol

I'm just unsure of these past 2 "wild side, I don't care" type posts from you, like, they're not exactly helping, I don't SR you right now, but if you want a SR, keep these up, when I have the time, I can really sit down and think about where I stand with you, but hey, I don't, but please, just calm down, we got this, but "just to be smug" like really? that's not helpful fam, but I'm sure you know that
The "personality" part of your message I'm fine with believing that's who you are according to someone previous I can't remember who. I don't like how you discredited my actual reason for scum reading you again, which is how crazy of a case you made out of literally nothing but me voting you.

Like your actual progression from the moment you responded to my vote was:

Asking why I voted you instead of others
scum reading me
claiming scum intentions and mentioning how i haven't posted since. This post was only 2.5 hours after i made my vote and you're already pushing the agenda that i disappeared...
voting me
asking people if they actually town read my RVS vote... claiming i've disappeared again (this time 10 minutes after the last time you did this)... saying you're "deadset" i'm scum... claiming i'm avoiding the thread... again saying i've disappeared... putting it out there that you believe i'm trying to fly under the radar by doing something very noticeably not normal (at least in my opinion, and which was my intention)

ALL before my second post.

INCASE any of you forgot. ALL OF THAT from this:
In post 13, Kowahbunga wrote: VOTE: andante

hi everyone
Then to further respond to the original post I quoted in this, you get after me for tunneling you. Like how do you really want me to react?
Taly
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Taly
he/him, she/her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him, she/her

Post Post #197 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:40 am

Post by Taly »

Herta
, enlist me. Ask me questions or tell me to do something.

You're the most familiar to me on this list.
"Taly is going to be a hot mess all game and I am entertained" ~ Gammagooey
"The human race is bad at reading Taly." ~the worst
"Taly I knew your slot was scum and I still struggled to find arguments to SR your play lol" ~Infinity 324
"Taly wins for the most fence-sitty reads in a game ever" ~Battle Mage
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #198 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:45 am

Post by Herta »

In post 197, Taly wrote:
Herta
, enlist me. Ask me questions or tell me to do something.

You're the most familiar to me on this list.
I'm going back and forth on Gamma. She seems subdued to me. In my experience she's much more aggressive.

I thought the post about making reads lists was okay, I guess, but in retrospect I wonder if it wasn't front loading content given we haven't seen much since.

Am I missing something?
Herta
Herta
Mafia Scum
Herta
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #199 (ISO) » Wed Jan 25, 2023 8:47 am

Post by Herta »

In post 113, Taly wrote:
In post 107, Brickwalll wrote:
In post 95, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 89, GamerGryff wrote:Kow has too many votes for this early. Got my eye on Penguin,red, Klick, and andante. Likely at least one scum on there.

I'm at work, so this is all I'll be able to say for the next fivish hours.
Red and Andante seem okay rn
Other 2 idk
I don't like Gryff's post but Gamma's is not much better. This legitimises poor scum hunting
What do you think of
Gamma
taking
Red
and
Andante
out of that pool?
This post. What is your answer to your question?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”