Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #27 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 12:39 am

Post by Gimli »

Spoiler: some stuff I picked from mafia thread if anyone is curious why I played d2 that way
In post 24, Gimli wrote: I started a plan that involves you or me flipping and hard spewing the other. it doesn't need to happen, but I have to cover this very unfortunate scenario of you or me getting eliminated d2.

if the real tracker tracked you, and returned no results, I need to flip. if I flip you're hard inno'ed. but you need to show up! so they don't start thinking you might have holstered. that wins the game, we win the game if the tracker has a no result on you and I flip goon.

so I fakeclaimed tracker. two things can happen: I'm read as a townie trying to cover for the tracker (cause i'm pretending to be against it in thread), or I'm hard CCed. if I'm hard CCed, we know who the tracker is and what he tracked to. if he tracked you to nowhere, I'll still defend my slot but argue that we flip elsewhere. and I'm gonna hard unCC and explain why I did what I did.
In post 27, Gimli wrote: I'm taking advantage of furtive's antagonistic behaviour towards me to do a bunch of reverse psychology where he acts exactly like I want him to by just disagreeing with whatever thought I want him to reinforce. the thing with the tracker claim was that. I want to create this scenario where everyone is spewed and it's all furtive's fault. of course, he is smelling my filthy wolf breath, that's why he is acting like that. but nobody else thinks I'm a wolf yet so he looks bad.
In post 28, Gimli wrote: and now skitter is joining him

that might have been a very bold move. but if I flip your slot don't look bad
In post 29, Gimli wrote: I have no idea how people are reading my interactions with your slot but I tried to make you hard spewed town in a way or another. it can look SvS regardless because of late d1.
In post 38, Gimli wrote: I think I've created enough confusion to make them not know where to go next, but I don't think I'm gonna be a townread anymore, especially after a green flip. I'm relying on my flip spewing you town, especially if bewolk tracked you. I planted ITT the idea that a goon flip spews the tracked as town, and that can serve both in our favour (if you were tracked) as it can serve to frame someone in a f3 scenario, because after I flip you can point at that and say I was trying to defend my buddy and we didn't use the rolecop.

unfortunately replacing KT makes it likely that, if we didn't use the rolecop, the rolecop is KT. so for our slot this is quite shady, but it's also very confusing? so like, it can be good.
In post 39, Gimli wrote: either way I'm just trying to make solving difficult
furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #28 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 1:57 am

Post by furtiveglance »

Like I said at the time Gimli, I think your D1 posting was fine, and I wouldn't have scumread you so much, but I had to follow through on my Sparletrix read. It's obv annoying for you though
Gimli
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Gimli
he/him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #29 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:57 am

Post by Gimli »

it's the right approach lol, I couldn't be mad at that