Mini Theme 2290: Open ChatGPT - Game Over

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They

Post Post #1075 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:51 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

@mod and @everyone
- DecIaring V/LA for an unknown length of time. I have been informed that there will be an "interruption in internet service" at my house in a couple of hours. I have no idea what that means or how long it will be for. Morta should still be around though.
Hydra of Morta (Aisa), Nyx (Alianna), and Janus (RH9).
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1076 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:51 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

- Nyx
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1077 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:05 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

There’s still quite a lot to cover and I don’t think I can cover it all in this spurt of posting today.

Some highlights;
- I spent some time earlier trying to check Drew’s claim and bianco’s claim. As far as I can tell, there is no super overt contradiction. To Drew’s credit, he softs vig quite far back. This is something that’s worth keeping in mind. ISO him and CTRL+F “vig” and you’ll see.
- However, there are several things about his reaction and the way he’s talking to us that really make me want to override the fact his basic claim makes sense. More tomorrow.
- Survivor redirector? Seems like a strange role. Scum redirector seems more plausible, I don’t completely understand this
- @Imaginality, from my perspective your view of the world is definitely wrong, yes. And that’s what worries me, partly that it’s wrong and partly that the method you used is limited.

-Morta
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1078 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:25 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1077, Dei Ex Machina wrote: There’s still quite a lot to cover and I don’t think I can cover it all in this spurt of posting today.

Some highlights;
- I spent some time earlier trying to check Drew’s claim and bianco’s claim. As far as I can tell, there is no super overt contradiction. To Drew’s credit, he softs vig quite far back. This is something that’s worth keeping in mind. ISO him and CTRL+F “vig” and you’ll see.
- However, there are several things about his reaction and the way he’s talking to us that really make me want to override the fact his basic claim makes sense. More tomorrow.
- Survivor redirector? Seems like a strange role. Scum redirector seems more plausible, I don’t completely understand this
- @Imaginality, from my perspective your view of the world is definitely wrong, yes. And that’s what worries me, partly that it’s wrong and partly that the method you used is limited.

-Morta
Tell me you told Titus to use her role on me without telling me you told Titus to use her role on me.
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1079 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 5:10 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

In post 1075, Dei Ex Machina wrote:
@mod and @everyone
- DecIaring V/LA for an unknown length of time. I have been informed that there will be an "interruption in internet service" at my house in a couple of hours. I have no idea what that means or how long it will be for. Morta should still be around though.
Update: false alarm, sort of. I won't be disappearing off the face of the earth but I still might not be around much this weekend depending on other commitments.

- Nyx
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1080 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 6:53 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

In post 1058, imaginality wrote: You, me, Drew, bianco, Kitty

I know I'm town

Kitty is cleared by Porkens

My gut says Drew's claim is true

That leaves you and bianco.

...but I guess I see why you asked the question. After all you're only hunting one scum rather than two...
Ah.
I forgot Kitty was clear.
It makes sense then.
Sorry for the confusion.
~Janus
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1081 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:13 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1031, Dei Ex Machina wrote: I know this is an AI-generated setup, but that feels highly implausible. What mod puts in an SK and two town killing roles?

- Nyx
One that doesn't understand what Mafia setups really look like. i.e an AI.

Still I doubt as we never had 3 kills unless I have suffered a catastrophic memory failure.
If u dont elim me today, you are Minecrafters
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1082 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:14 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1033, Doctor Drew wrote: Again I say, why are you assuming SK?

I killed Morning Tweet, I tried vigging Kitty(but maybe was blocked by Titus?), and last night I tried vigging Bianco.

Pre Edit: I know there is a role that if an action happens on them it gets redirected onto someone else, but I don't know the name lol
I am indeed VT so this is also questionful.
~Vasex
When i open this game, and starting read, i immediatly close it because i starting strongly consider self last townie alive and others are just jesters.
~Enchant
KittyTacky
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
KittyTacky
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1083 (ISO) » Thu Mar 09, 2023 11:22 pm

Post by KittyTacky »

In post 1055, imaginality wrote: Randomly awake and thinking about how Drew didn't have to claim vig. He was claiming last so could have claimed VT and had a good chance of not being limmed today.

Claiming vig is a risk for nontown!Drew. It could get him limmed if we don't believe the claim. It also puts a target on him tonight if we mislim today. I don't think it makes sense for scum to take that risk?

So I'm leaning to biancospino and Dei as the two scum remaining.
Do note WIFOM.
~Vasex
~Enchant
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1084 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:43 am

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1082, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1033, Doctor Drew wrote: Again I say, why are you assuming SK?

I killed Morning Tweet, I tried vigging Kitty(but maybe was blocked by Titus?), and last night I tried vigging Bianco.

Pre Edit: I know there is a role that if an action happens on them it gets redirected onto someone else, but I don't know the name lol
I am indeed VT so this is also questionful.
What is questionable?
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 7:47 am

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

In post 1081, KittyTacky wrote:
In post 1031, Dei Ex Machina wrote: I know this is an AI-generated setup, but that feels highly implausible. What mod puts in an SK and two town killing roles?

- Nyx

Still I doubt as we never had 3 kills unless I have suffered a catastrophic memory failure.
I'm not quite sure what you're referring to with "3 kills", but note there must be at least 3 sources of kills in the game:
- The mafia's factional kill
- Porkens's role
- A third role that caused either Porkens's or Menalque's death last night

I also feel it's a bit less likely that there would be a
fourth
killing role, since, as you say, there are quite a lot of missing kills.

Where are you at, KT? As we said at the start of the day, we might look to you for guidance on who to eliminate today. Is this something you're thinking about?

-Morta
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1086 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 8:48 am

Post by imaginality »

In post 1085, Dei Ex Machina wrote:

- Nyx

I'm not quite sure what you're referring to with "3 kills", but note there must be at least 3 sources of kills in the game:
- Porkens's role

fourth
There aren't actually that many missing kills given Porkens had two innos so we know didn't kill anyone N1 or N2.

If Drew is telling the truth, and assuming the third party kills each night:

N1: one missing kill
- mafia or the third party could have been jailkept, or their target could have been jailkept, or they doubled on BloodB0t, or the third party doubled on Morning Tweet

N2: one missing kill
- mafia or the third party could have targetted Kitty, or they doubled on furtiveglance

N3: one/two missing kills
- Porkens could have targeted an inno or been jailkept or his target could have been jailkept
- Drew could have been jailkept or biancospino (Drew's target) could have been [I know this second possibility isn't true though because it would leave Dei and me as the remaining nontown given there was a successful second kill]

The above sequence of events doesn't seem
highly
unlikely. Like Kitty said it comes down to WIFOM. And also considering whether town would be overpowered with vig plus jailkeeper plus vigcop vs scum with roleblocker and rolecop and ?, and third party with ?.
In post 1085, Dei Ex Machina wrote: Where are you at, KT? As we said at the start of the day, we might look to you for guidance on who to eliminate today. Is this something you're thinking about?

-Morta
The "Is this something you're thinking about?" sentence here strikes me as insincere, like, DEM surely doesn't actually think Kitty
isn't
trying to decide who to lim? DEI is just trying to come across as so polite and helpful. Like with their polite little "worry" about me having a "limited" worldview because of me thinking they're mafia.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1087 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:11 am

Post by imaginality »

From a balance perspective if Drew is town then if he, scum and 3P all hit town, and Porkens got innos, we would have been 5-3-1 D2 and lost already after N2 (2-3-1 D3).
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1088 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:15 am

Post by imaginality »

If anything that seems more of a reason to doubt Drew's claim, that it makes the setup too swingy.

Swingy on the other side too: if we limmed mafia D1 and two of Porkens, Drew and the third party targetted the remaining mafia N1 and mafia targetted the third party then we might have won already after N1, or even if third party was bullet proof could go into D2 at 9-0-1.
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie

Post Post #1089 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 9:29 am

Post by imaginality »

The "why bianco?" in 1056 is the clincher for me of Dei Ex Machina being scum.

It speaks to their mindset of trying to find one scum from three non-clears rather than trying to find two scum from three.
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1090 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:50 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

In post 1086, imaginality wrote:
In post 1085, Dei Ex Machina wrote:

- Nyx

- Porkens's role

fourth
There aren't actually that many missing kills given Porkens had two innos so we know didn't kill anyone N1 or N2.
One inno is clearly KT. Who is the other one? I'm assuming Porkens' reaction to Menalque was more because he put together the thoughts "I am lockpicking" + "Mena is softing JK". Can we tell who Porkens targeted Night 1?

To be clear, I meant something like "there already are a few missing kills. if there were a fourth killing role, there would be even more kills missing. ergo it is less likely there is a fourth killing role."
If Drew is telling the truth, and assuming the third party kills each night:

N1: one missing kill
- mafia or the third party could have been jailkept, or their target could have been jailkept, or they doubled on BloodB0t, or the third party doubled on Morning Tweet

N2: one missing kill
- mafia or the third party could have targetted Kitty, or they doubled on furtiveglance

N3: one/two missing kills
- Porkens could have targeted an inno or been jailkept or his target could have been jailkept
- Drew could have been jailkept or biancospino (Drew's target) could have been [I know this second possibility isn't true though because it would leave Dei and me as the remaining nontown given there was a successful second kill]

The above sequence of events doesn't seem
highly
unlikely. Like Kitty said it comes down to WIFOM. And also considering whether town would be overpowered with vig plus jailkeeper plus vigcop vs scum with roleblocker and rolecop and ?, and third party with ?.
There were two deaths on N1, Morning Tweet and BloodB0t. If we know Porkens had an inno, then all kills N1 are accounted for.
In post 1085, Dei Ex Machina wrote: Where are you at, KT? As we said at the start of the day, we might look to you for guidance on who to eliminate today. Is this something you're thinking about?

-Morta
The "Is this something you're thinking about?" sentence here strikes me as insincere, like, DEM surely doesn't actually think Kitty
isn't
trying to decide who to lim? DEI is just trying to come across as so polite and helpful. Like with their polite little "worry" about me having a "limited" worldview because of me thinking they're mafia.
Come over to the politeness side, we have cookies <3
I'm sure Kitty is thinking about who the scum are! I mean more "Do you think you will want to share your opinion at some point?", with a side sprinkling of
"How can I indoctrinate you into my ag"
, ahem, "What can I do to convince you we're town?"

-Morta
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1091 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:52 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

It could be that the third party is gated, maybe only has one shot or something. That would make it a bit more credible for Drew to be a vig. But 4 full killing roles does feel like much too much.

-Morta
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1092 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 12:58 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1091, Dei Ex Machina wrote: It could be that the third party is gated, maybe only has one shot or something. That would make it a bit more credible for Drew to be a vig. But 4 full killing roles does feel like much too much.

-Morta
Which is why I keep saying I don't believe a SK is in this game.
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1093 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:06 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

In post 1092, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1091, Dei Ex Machina wrote: It could be that the third party is gated, maybe only has one shot or something. That would make it a bit more credible for Drew to be a vig. But 4 full killing roles does feel like much too much.

-Morta
Then, what do you think 3p is?
A Survivor?
~Janus
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1094 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:13 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1093, Dei Ex Machina wrote:
In post 1092, Doctor Drew wrote:

-Morta
Then, what do you think 3p is?
A Survivor?
~Janus
Bulletproof as well, would be my guess....and has that reflexive ability as I mentioned.
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1095 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:41 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

I would like to proudly present my dissertation for the game: Mini Theme 2290: Open ChatGPT on the subject of

Why you should consider voting Doctor Drew

When asked to explain why biancospino is alive, he proposes that biancospino is a 3rd party redirector, rather than considering a jailkeeper might have been involved. On him or his target. Ignores biancospino's suggestion about this.

@Drew, how did you take into account Menalque and Porkens's actions when deciding who to target last night?

Spoiler:
In post 1045, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1044, biancospino wrote: Doesn't imply "if not red then not bianco". But most importantly I'm neither BP nor a reflexive Redirector, so.
So let's chat, assuming we are both telling the truth.

How when I try to vig you.....Menal and Pork end up dying?

This a question to everyone.
In post 1046, Doctor Drew wrote: Mech reasons encouraged as well

Why are mech reasons encouraged "as well"? What other explanation could there be, if not a mech reason? Aren't possible reasons explained just a couple posts upstream of the quoted ones?

Spoiler:
In post 1060, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1022, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1019, Dei Ex Machina wrote: Drew... if you don't hate the vote on us and think we're scum, who is SK?
-Morta
Again with the SK talk, where was the Night 2 kill then?

And the reasoning may have been weak in your eyes, but not in mine. I knew there was something there and I wasn't gonna stop pushing the issue. And you really are trying hard to say you weren't defending Titus, everyone was starting to see how she was scummy, yet you kept balking at voting her. Maybe explicitly you weren't defending her, but you certainly weren't excited to vote her.

Morta(Aisa), kinda like how you were the only one to defend me in AbLoaf when it was clear I was a goner(for everyone else here, we were both scum).

At least now you have some assistance in your hydra to be a bit more subtle about it here.
Except you literally didn't respond to this.
In post 1063, Doctor Drew wrote: I don't understand your 'save the best for last post' I never really thought you were scum until today and a now pushing you. And I brought up Abloaf because it was a pretty similar thing you pulled as scum there(really not wanting to vote me) as here(really not wanting to vote Titus).

And I pushed Titus pretty damn hard, so I don't get what you mean I only pushed you. You aren't making sense.

So I shot one scum, was a big factor in eliminating another scum, and I feel strongly I am pushing the last scum.

There is only so much scum I can push here lol.

Oh, and I am making a bit of an educated guess in regards to why N2 my shit didn't go through, Titus was a delayed roleblocker and I definitely feel she would have used it on me. And I easily could see Bianco as like bulletproof 3p with a reflexive ability (not sure if it is exactly what it is called, but a shot targeting them gets redirected to someone else).
In post 1065, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1062, Dei Ex Machina wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 1022, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1019, Dei Ex Machina wrote: Drew... if you don't hate the vote on us and think we're scum, who is SK?
-Morta

And the reasoning may have been weak in your eyes, but not in mine. I knew there was something there and I wasn't gonna stop pushing the issue. And you really are trying hard to say you weren't defending Titus, everyone was starting to see how she was scummy, yet you kept balking at voting her. Maybe explicitly you weren't defending her, but you certainly weren't excited to vote her.

Morta(Aisa), kinda like how you were the only one to defend me in AbLoaf when it was clear I was a goner(for everyone else here, we were both scum).

At least now you have some assistance in your hydra to be a bit more subtle about it here.
In post 1050, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1047, Dei Ex Machina wrote: Well, it's now pretty much confirmed to be one of you.
I'm going to chat with my hydra buddies about which one before I draw any conclusions.

- Nyx
Nah, fuck off with this.

You keep running away from the fact that it could be you

Still haven't responded to my post Aisa.

Bianco, I tried vigging you.....full stop.

Jane Austen? wrote:It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a man, having waited 2 hours and 48 minutes for a response without having received any, gains the right to accuse his opponent of being the scummiest scum of them all
xoxo

-Morta
Yet you posted 11 times between those two posts of mine, yet still didn't respond to the direct question to you Aisa.
In post 1067, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 1066, Dei Ex Machina wrote: All of them are signed Nyx or Janus. I don’t expect you to believe that we are signing in good faith if that’s the route you want to go down, but that doesn’t seem to be your argument.
-Morta
Ok fair enough, I just went through and counted the hydras posts. But it still took for me to quite my post directed at you for you to respond, but that's not my point.

The context of said post(you in Abloaf vs you here) was my point.

Also, please respond to my previous post where I have no idea what you are trying to say.

And this feels like a grab bag of accusations (sorry). The goalposts keep moving. He chases a response to his question several times, then says "it still took for me to quote my post directed at you for you to respond, but that's not my point". Hmmm :wink:

It's also unclear to me which of these two sentences he wanted a reply to:
Only the first one is a "direct question", but apparently his point was "The context of said post([Aisa] in Abloaf vs [Aisa] here)".

-Morta
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1096 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:46 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

We're also all forgetting about
biancospino
a little, but she exists and has such drive to solve the game, much wow :wink:
(I am having fun with colour, yes)
-Morta
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1097 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 1:56 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

You really love directing the narrative to fit your point don't you Aisa?
Dei Ex Machina
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Dei Ex Machina
They
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1098 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 2:48 pm

Post by Dei Ex Machina »

I am reminded of this quote...
In post 1139, JohnnyFarrar wrote: (I think this is what the youth call a "flail")
I have clearance from my hydra partners.
VOTE: Doctor Drew

I don't really see a scenario in which Drew is town. I think biancospino is more likely to be the other non-town than Imaginality, though it depends on what Drew flips. biancospino has a lot of e.g. survivor equity but feels almost too chill to be a mafia?

-Morta
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1099 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 3:37 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 1098, Dei Ex Machina wrote: I am reminded of this quote...
In post 1139, JohnnyFarrar wrote: (I think this is what the youth call a "flail")
I have clearance from my hydra partners.
VOTE: Doctor Drew

I don't really see a scenario in which Drew is town. I think biancospino is more likely to be the other non-town than Imaginality, though it depends on what Drew flips. biancospino has a lot of e.g. survivor equity but feels almost too chill to be a mafia?

-Morta
So you don't believe the most obvious, that I am actually Vig. Ok, let's play devils advocate here.

Do you think I am 3p? I guess the most obvious explanation is I am actually SK, makes sense to explain the extra NK's. But as Imaginalty mentioned, I was last to claim and easily could have just claimed VT, why would I want to out that I have NK's and fake claim Vig if I was SK? I definitely would have played that way more coy.

Or maybe I am survivor? Previous paragraph applies here as well, why make myself vulnerable when I could coast by.....and btw, there wasn't any heat on me all game, outside of Titus pushing me, and speaking of.....

Or I am scum? And again I will say it, why would I possibly hard push my scum buddy(Titus) when we just lost our other scum buddy(Morning)? And even if I want for that gambit, again.....why put myself in harms way with a fake Vig claim when there has been lots of speculation of a SK.

None of the arguments make sense, logically and objectively.

You pick out parts of my posts to paint me in a bad light, and make me look like the asshole when I point out your scumminess.

And on top of all this, you are projecting your flailing

So if you want to do this, lets do it.

VOTE: DEM

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”