Mini Theme 2290: Open ChatGPT - Game Over

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:01 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1144, Not_Mafia wrote: 1-shot Bulletproof Serial Killer
haha called it! had a 3p between porkens and imag
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:02 am

Post by imaginality »

Thanks for modding, Not_Mafia. Thanks for playing, everyone. I'm very happy to have won my first time playing as SK!

@Not_Mafia: Should the first action on N1 say
Porkens targets Menalque
, rather than
Porkens targets Titus
?

My thoughts during the game:

I am fairly useless D1 as either alignment. Thanks Titus for vouching for that :)

I was pretty confident picking Morning Tweet as mafia with my N1 target. (It's surprising and amusing Drew and I both targeted Morning Tweet N1. It made it so surprising to me when he actually flipped Vig. After Drew flipped, I felt like my shot was devalued if we both killed Morning Tweet but now I see he got roleblocked so I can still claim that scum kill all on my own ;) )

I'm happy with how well I picked up the mafia, shooting MT and first on the Titus wagon D2 (probably helped by having played with her so recently). That sucks about the trial, Titus, I can see things could've gone differently if you'd been free to push back against your wagon.

I deliberately no-killed N2. I was hoping to cause confusion and either lure a doctor/protective claim or (what I thought more likely) to tempt scum to push hard on whoever Titus roleblocked N1. I mathed it out and it didn't change how long it would take to win in most scenarios.

I was already suspicious of Dei Ex Machina D3 but it wouldn't have helped me to push them that day (especially when the mechanical shenanigans happened).

N3 I'm happy I guessed right about which one of Menalque/Porkens mafia would target. My logic was it was possible mafia had a Godfather so wouldn't feel threatened by Porkens, plus I figured Menalque's role is the bigger threat so they'd want them gone first. I'm interested what Dei Ex Machina's decision process actually was.

D4 I was confidently pushing to get Dei Ex Machina limmed as scum and prepared to go to 2-0-1 today, but when Drew claimed I felt sure he was fake claiming. At that point I was mainly concerned to just come across as not knowing Drew was fake claiming, so I wouldn't get targeted by him if he survived the day. (If I had been town though, I would 100% have wanted someone else to be limmed though as his vig shot if true could have helped get town to 2-0-1 today depending how the night went down, or even 2-0-0.)

N4 I was 75% sure Dei Ex Machina was the remaining mafia and 80% sure they'd target biancospino rather than me. Happy that's how it went down. I figured 20% it was bianco and 5% maybe Kitty was a mafia Godfather roleblocker or something crazy.

I'm pretty interested to see how Not_Mafia got chatGPT to generate this setup assuming the chat logs are captured in the mod thread?
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
GrandpaMo
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
GrandpaMo
He
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He
Location: do people ever use this for their actual location lol

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:03 am

Post by GrandpaMo »

In post 1145, Not_Mafia wrote: Doctor Drew Kills Kitty Tacky
Menalque Jailkeeps Kitty Tacky
Porkens Targets Kitty Tacky
this is funny lmao
"With grandpa in the game the postcount goes up and up and up and up...." - T3 | I have a GTKAS page now. Feel free to ask me questions here!
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Porkens targeted Titus night 1, he got a guilty but Titus was saved from the kill be DEI’s Doc

I have the ChatGPT logs on my ChatGPT history which I can get when on PC. It took me over 3 hours of prompting and reprinting to get this set-up
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
imaginality
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
imaginality
he/they
Restricted Townie
Restricted Townie
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:11 am

Post by imaginality »

Ah interesting!

I guess Titus was likely always going down D2 even if she'd been around, then.

Lol 3 hours of prompting, good effort.
"holy shit this entire time i thought imaginalitys profile was a purple seahorse" - camelCasedSnivy
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:43 am

Post by Porkens »

Damn nice win SK.

I feel pretty responsible for this loss. I should never have opened my mouth about KT and my role. Actually I should never have targeted KT in the first place. Funny thing is my first target night 2 was dei ex, but I changed it at the last minute.

Ah well.
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:43 am

Post by Porkens »

Thanks for making/running the game not_maf!
redFF
redFF
Mafia Scum
redFF
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 6:06 am

Post by redFF »

Gg
RH9
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
RH9
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 9:54 am

Post by RH9 »

Congrats, imag!
I definitely didn't see it coming.
TBH I thought that you were Town to the very end.
GTKAS: 2022, 2024

v/la every weekend

indefinite hiatus from mafia solo
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:43 am

Post by Menalque »

The anti-synergy of the town roles was quite interesting imo

I still maintain redFF was a good lim *shrug*

Gg and very well played to imaginality, ggwp to everyone else, thank you NM for modding!
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:00 pm

Post by Alianna »

I voted redFF because I was mafia.
I townread Alianna.

Post #1000s Collected: 23
On hiatus from playing mafia.
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:19 pm

Post by BloodB0t »

Thanks for the game NM.

GG everyone, especially imaginality.
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:54 pm

Post by Alianna »

GG all, and very well played by imaginality. We didn't suspect a thing.
I townread Alianna.

Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by Alianna »

In post 1153, Not_Mafia wrote: Porkens targeted Titus night 1, he got a guilty but Titus was saved from the kill be DEI’s Doc

I have the ChatGPT logs on my ChatGPT history which I can get when on PC. It took me over 3 hours of prompting and reprinting to get this set-up
I'm very interested to see these.
I townread Alianna.

Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 1160, Alianna wrote: I voted redFF because I was mafia.
I do
not
townread Alianna*

*anymore and/or ever again
"we knew everything... And we knew nothing."
Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by Aisa »

^Shoulda listened to the people who were saying Imaginality scum instead of scoffing :pensive:

Thank for modding NM, good game everyone!
In post 1148, furtiveglance wrote: That redFF vote lost it for town, I wouldn't have allowed that.
That was such a great moment of openwolfing in hindsight and we got zero heat for it:
Spoiler:
In post 974, Dei Ex Machina wrote: Anyway, I don't trust Porkens about Kitty, but there is more than one evil in this game and I really don't mind this wagon.

VOTE: redFF

E-1.

- Nyx
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 12:59 pm

Post by Alianna »

In post 1151, imaginality wrote: Thanks for modding, Not_Mafia. Thanks for playing, everyone. I'm very happy to have won my first time playing as SK!

@Not_Mafia: Should the first action on N1 say
Porkens targets Menalque
, rather than
Porkens targets Titus
?

My thoughts during the game:

I am fairly useless D1 as either alignment. Thanks Titus for vouching for that :)

I was pretty confident picking Morning Tweet as mafia with my N1 target. (It's surprising and amusing Drew and I both targeted Morning Tweet N1. It made it so surprising to me when he actually flipped Vig. After Drew flipped, I felt like my shot was devalued if we both killed Morning Tweet but now I see he got roleblocked so I can still claim that scum kill all on my own ;) )

I'm happy with how well I picked up the mafia, shooting MT and first on the Titus wagon D2 (probably helped by having played with her so recently). That sucks about the trial, Titus, I can see things could've gone differently if you'd been free to push back against your wagon.

I deliberately no-killed N2. I was hoping to cause confusion and either lure a doctor/protective claim or (what I thought more likely) to tempt scum to push hard on whoever Titus roleblocked N1. I mathed it out and it didn't change how long it would take to win in most scenarios.

I was already suspicious of Dei Ex Machina D3 but it wouldn't have helped me to push them that day (especially when the mechanical shenanigans happened).

N3 I'm happy I guessed right about which one of Menalque/Porkens mafia would target. My logic was it was possible mafia had a Godfather so wouldn't feel threatened by Porkens, plus I figured Menalque's role is the bigger threat so they'd want them gone first. I'm interested what Dei Ex Machina's decision process actually was.

D4 I was confidently pushing to get Dei Ex Machina limmed as scum and prepared to go to 2-0-1 today, but when Drew claimed I felt sure he was fake claiming. At that point I was mainly concerned to just come across as not knowing Drew was fake claiming, so I wouldn't get targeted by him if he survived the day. (If I had been town though, I would 100% have wanted someone else to be limmed though as his vig shot if true could have helped get town to 2-0-1 today depending how the night went down, or even 2-0-0.)

N4 I was 75% sure Dei Ex Machina was the remaining mafia and 80% sure they'd target biancospino rather than me. Happy that's how it went down. I figured 20% it was bianco and 5% maybe Kitty was a mafia Godfather roleblocker or something crazy.

I'm pretty interested to see how Not_Mafia got chatGPT to generate this setup assuming the chat logs are captured in the mod thread?
We considered it, but we decided redFF wasn't SK because of GrandpaMo's claim shenanigans on D1.

That's correct in that we viewed Menalque's role as the bigger threat. I made a very long and very inconclusive mech wall about it in the maf PT, and the scenarios where Menalque died were marginally better than the ones where Porkens died. We weren't expecting Porkens to be a supercoptor at that point though.

We flipped back and forth on whether Drew was real, but we had to get rid of him because if we didn't, we'd eat bullets and lose. And then none of it mattered because we ate bullets and lost anyway. :lol:
I townread Alianna.

Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:03 pm

Post by Alianna »

In post 75, Dei Ex Machina wrote:
In post 62, Defective Agency wrote: Does anyone have any reads yet?

-Mr. Glance
There's suspicion in hydra chat that
you
might be keeping bodies in the basement, but I can't say I agree with it.
furtive, if you're wondering why we smoked you, this is why. You'd been our top SK suspect since page 2-ish.
I townread Alianna.

Aisa
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Aisa
she/her, they/them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her, they/them

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:03 pm

Post by Aisa »

In post 1147, Titus wrote: I'm sorry guys. I had an emergency trial.
It's ok!
Maybe one day I'll find out what town Titus looks like, lol
In post 1151, imaginality wrote:N3 I'm happy I guessed right about which one of Menalque/Porkens mafia would target. My logic was it was possible mafia had a Godfather so wouldn't feel threatened by Porkens, plus I figured Menalque's role is the bigger threat so they'd want them gone first. I'm interested what Dei Ex Machina's decision process actually was.
We were really glad you guessed correctly too! I think we were still screwed because of what everyone's roles turned out to be, but at the time it felt like the double death N3 put us in one of the few scenarios that was not an auto-lose, definitely gave me a rush of hope :)
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:04 pm

Post by Alianna »

In post 1164, Menalque wrote:
I do
not
townread Alianna*

*anymore and/or ever again
Nooooooooooo!
I townread Alianna.

furtiveglance
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
furtiveglance
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 1:12 pm

Post by furtiveglance »

In post 1167, Alianna wrote:
In post 75, Dei Ex Machina wrote:
In post 62, Defective Agency wrote: Does anyone have any reads yet?

-Mr. Glance
There's suspicion in hydra chat that
you
might be keeping bodies in the basement, but I can't say I agree with it.
furtive, if you're wondering why we smoked you, this is why. You'd been our top SK suspect since page 2-ish.
And there was me thinking I was the obvtown hero...
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:13 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

So Open ChatGPT no longer lets you access your old logs but luckily I saved it's final response for reference in my private PT

Spoiler:
Sure! Here's a summary of the Mafia set-up for 13 players:

There are 3 Mafia members with power roles: a poisoner, an infiltrator, and a doctor.

There is 1 jailkeeper, 1 vigilante, 1 thief, and 6 townspeople.

There is 1 serial killer third party member.

The poisoner Mafia member can poison one player each night, causing them to become sick and unable to perform their role the following night.

The infiltrator Mafia member can infiltrate one player each night and learn their role.

The doctor Mafia member can protect one player each night, preventing them from being killed by the Mafia or the vigilante.

The jailkeeper can protect one player from being killed by the Mafia each night.

The vigilante can eliminate one player each night.

The thief can steal from one player each night. If the player is a Mafia member, the thief becomes aware of their role and the Mafia member is eliminated from the game. If the player is a townsperson, the thief becomes aware of their role but the player is not eliminated. The thief cannot be stopped by the Jailkeeper.

The serial killer can eliminate one player each night and has a unique ability to fake their death once during the game, allowing them to survive a kill attempt and remain in the game. The serial killer wins if they are the last player remaining in the game.

The game is played in a series of days and nights. During the day, all players discuss and try to determine who among them is part of the Mafia and who is the serial killer. At night, players with special abilities can use them. The moderator privately informs each player of the results of their actions. The game continues until either the Mafia or the townspeople win. If the Mafia eliminates all the townspeople or the serial killer, the Mafia wins. If the townspeople eliminate all the Mafia members or the serial killer, the townspeople win. If the serial killer is the last player remaining, the serial killer wins.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:42 pm

Post by Alianna »

Was there a dead PT?
I townread Alianna.

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:44 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

There was, it will be released 24 hours after game end, to allow for redactions
Alianna
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Alianna
She/Her
Death by 1000 Pagetops
Death by 1000 Pagetops

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Mon Mar 13, 2023 2:45 pm

Post by Alianna »

Alright.