Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #5225 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:49 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Now I'm more confused than ever though, cause it could jsut be town Bingle and UNOwen and SK are taking today to do some distancing.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5226 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:50 am

UNOwen+SK interactions did feel stilted and UNOwen was trying to positon himself as authority like I said earlier.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5227 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:51 am

In my mind...

of UNOwen/SK
UNOwen/Bingle
Bingle/SK

I would try to find which of these 3 pairings tomorrow makes the least sense based on the kill today, night results and readnig the interactions between each pair across the game

and whichever pairing makes the least sense, kill the one who isn't in that pairing (and so is present in both other pairings)

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5228 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:52 am

I think different pairings have different fears going into tomorrow, kill different ones of us and given night actions, if Bingle's funded we may see a Cross guilty between Bingle and someone, whether Bingle is town or scum.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #5229 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:54 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

yeah I guess I should use a hypothetically funded JK outside of Bingle and just hope that he's town, right

if Bingle is scum it gives him a free kill but if he's funded he'd have to fake a result anyways and if he's not funded he can take that up with UNOwen
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5230 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:56 am

In post 5229, GuiltyLion wrote: yeah I guess I should use a hypothetically funded JK outside of Bingle and just hope that he's town, right

if Bingle is scum it gives him a free kill but if he's funded he'd have to fake a result anyways and if he's not funded he can take that up with UNOwen
Hmmm.

Yeah I concur.

It isn't like a JK is more than a guilty, right? Like, it doesn't earn us another miselim, so it's just the same as a guilty.

It's probably okay to wifom it a little but if you're gonna like, flip a coin tonight, make it a weighted coin and decide the weight with Bingle being a lower weighting.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5231 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:59 am

I think... we probably need to like, plant a flag and say who we think the scumteam is most confidently even if we're not 100% right now to give some idea of why people might kill us.

Right now...I'm killing Bingle tomorrow, so I'm looking at the most likely bingle partner being UNOwen and my townread of SK being correct, but I'm really not confident. I'm pretty confident on Bingle, but less so between SK/UNOwen.

What about you GL?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5232 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:00 am

also, beyond that, do you have any like... final things you want me to examine/final discussions you want to have before we vote and progress the game?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5233 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:00 am

Like this is the last time we're realistically going to be alive together, so if you have ANYTHING floating in the back of your mind like "i'm paranoid about this" then now would be a time to like, let me know.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5234 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:17 am

Post by Alisae »

hello
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5235 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:17 am

Post by Alisae »

and goodbye
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5236 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:17 am

lmfao what

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5237 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:19 am

Post by Alisae »

i was restarting my computer in that instance but this is just me saying I'm not putting down a vote
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5238 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:20 am

oic

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5239 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:20 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 5210, GuiltyLion wrote: I'm not sure what to make of you coming at me like this, I feel like if I were town in your position I'd be a lot more paranoid of UNOwen but you don't seem worried about that at all?
I mean... I don't seem worried about it for now because I don't need to be worried about it for now. That's kind of the whole point of that post. Tomorrow, there's a chance that I have a clear path ahead of me. There's a chance I won't be the one on the chopping block. There's a chance that I'll be in a rough 1v1 and need to show my townness or lose the game. This isn't about who I'm going to be up against tomorrow, because I don't know even
if
I'll be up against someone tomorrow. LLD could well come in with a guilty and in that case I just have to make sure I'm still fine with my townread there. (Spoiler, I almost certainly will be; this is not scum LLD.) I don't think that last option is likely, I think she's pretty clearly getting shot tonight, but maybe we'll get lucky.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5240 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:22 am

Post by Bingle »

Ali has secretly been one of the Beatles this whole time.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #5241 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:22 am

Post by Alisae »

In post 5240, Bingle wrote: Ali has secretly been one of the Beatles this whole time.
Which one
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5242 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:22 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

personally I'm not there with you yet at 100% scum on Bingle - his early game is actually what makes me scumread him the most but if he's scum he's really good at faking what feels like natural levels of paranoia/solviness right now

UNOwen has been a bit detached from the game in a certain way that gives me nagging doubts but I still put a lot of stock into meowth/UNO not feeling S/S, maybe I need to formally draft that out overnight to share my thoughts on it and revisit that assumption I've had all game

SK I'm most likely on scum in the three, mostly because I still don't think there's a ton there to townread in terms of his actual impact on the game. I remember you gave reasons for townreading him a while back but I can't find those for some reason in quick ISO skim, will try to reread more closely after this to go back and find what I'm thinking of

I think I need to do that exercise where I look through the three pairs of UNO/Bingle, Bingle/SK, UNO/SK and find what seems least likely and kill outside of that, so that'll be my goal ASAP. but my gun to head solve would be Bingle/SK/kdowns at the moment
"I think I no longer believe in monsters as faces in the floor or feral infants or vampires or whatever. I think at seventeen now I believe the only real monsters might be the type of liar where there's simply no way to tell. The ones who give nothing away"
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5243 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:25 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

idk the fact that I feel like I can find compelling reasons to TR both UNOwen and Bingle is freaking me out a bit

part of me is wondering if the game could look like this if we've falsely cleared Alisae but kdowns is just also scum

the sheep kill is the main thing keeping me from scumreading Alisae I don't really like how it feels like e's just kinda chilling right now
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5244 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:25 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

I guess there's also the soft inno last night, right? like LLD you definitely tracked Alisae who went nowhere?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5245 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:25 am

okay so like, there are enough of us online at this point where at least one of SK and KDowns has to be scum, which makes me feel good about things a bit

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5246 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:25 am

In post 5244, GuiltyLion wrote: I guess there's also the soft inno last night, right? like LLD you definitely tracked Alisae who went nowhere?
yeah

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #5247 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:26 am

I was between UNOwen and Ali for who I wanted to track

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
GuiltyLion
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
GuiltyLion
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5248 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:26 am

Post by GuiltyLion »

ok yeah I'll try to put Alisae paranoia to bed
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #5249 (ISO) » Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:26 am

Post by Bingle »

In post 5219, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Like no lie if I'm alive tomorrow I'm probably killing Bingle and letting Ali/SK/UNOwen endgame with whatever possible power roles we've managed to get tonight info wise and my last words. It's not... 100%, because I'm not 100% on Bingle scum, as said above but I have that inertia severely.
This? This right here? 100% why I needed to make that post. Because if you're alive tomorrow there needs to be the chance that you rethink things or we just straight up lose. If scum can just kill not you and get a free elim on me then hitting scum kdowns here doesn't help. I don't think it's likely that scum will let an investigativeLLD live, but if they do? I need at least the chance of not being the autoloss to walk away from this game with some dignity intact.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”