Respect for privacy and wotc/wotm

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent
Pronoun: She/Her

Respect for privacy and wotc/wotm

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 10:24 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

It is beyond hurtful, massively triggering and unnecessary for game mods to publicly humiliate and reject people who sign up for their games in good faith.

If that have a reason to reject a public /in, there is absolutely no good reason that I can think of to go to publicly humiliate that person when you can save them that unnecessarily hurtful response by just pming them.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
Nancy is pretty heavenly ngl
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:30 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

seems like we crossposted. I just made this same thread pretty much in site ideas.
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 8:06 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 1, Thestatusquo wrote: seems like we crossposted. I just made this same thread pretty much in site ideas.
Yes I noticed. Hopefully the mods finally listen.
We just need to tread carefully because if you slip up around her as scum she notices and will tear your spine out and slap you to death with it. (I'm slightly scared of Nancy)
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
Nancy-scum feels like a hot knife slicing through butter. Nancy-town feels like a magnifying glass in the sun glaring down at an insect.
~Taly
Lycanfire
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Lycanfire
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Wed Feb 15, 2023 6:23 pm

Post by Lycanfire »

Yeah - i always thought this was weird. Made more sense when genuinely unpleasant people weren't getting banned.

What I'd like to see-
1) people grow up and /out
2) mods be encouraged to have a modding blacklist
3) yeah, the mod can stand to have more discretion and PM their blacklistee and CC the listmod of the rejected /in
4) if there are a lot of /outs, mods can contact the listmod informing them that they intend to investigate and mediate the /outs. Result should be shared with the listmod.

Thoughts?
Nancy Drew 39
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Nancy Drew 39
She/Her
Not that Inno Scent
Not that Inno Scent

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Thu Feb 16, 2023 8:40 am

Post by Nancy Drew 39 »

In post 3, Lycanfire wrote: Yeah - i always thought this was weird. Made more sense when genuinely unpleasant people weren't getting banned.

What I'd like to see-
1) people grow up and /out
2) mods be encouraged to have a modding blacklist
3) yeah, the mod can stand to have more discretion and PM their blacklistee and CC the listmod of the rejected /in
4) if there are a lot of /outs, mods can contact the listmod informing them that they intend to investigate and mediate the /outs. Result should be shared with the listmod.

Thoughts?
I think these are all really good suggestions.
~the worst
~CheekyTeeky
~Taly

Return to “Mafia Discussion”