Micro 1071: MafiaInFreezer v2023 (Game Over)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:57 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

Pagetop
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:57 am

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Syr goes "I've reconsidered" but he has shown 0 progression on that beyond an opportunistic need to adjust to the way the game is.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 7:59 am

Post by notscience »

See I really don’t think syry posts the above as scum

There’s like this intangible chutzpah behind it

Ninja-
You definitely feel different this game too

Like I understand each individual game would feel different from each other but while yes I do see syrys point about the manipulation it’s not like it was there if anything this is you trying to pocket me bc I can let my ego go to my head but you would have to get me on your side regardless of alignment and this is now a run on sentence so I’m gonna stop it here.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:01 am

Post by notscience »

Is there ever a world where it’s catboi and Dunn? Or is that dumb
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:11 am

In post 679, notscience wrote: Is there ever a world where it’s catboi and Dunn? Or is that dumb
I don't think so. That's the one pairing I squint at and go "really?"

I'm trying really hard not to blindly limit myself to one thing but... Syr's turn arounds don't look town to me.

But here's the thing. I just need to find 1 townie. Once I find one townie, the number of worlds are reduced by MILES.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:17 am

Post by notscience »

I’m trying to find my stake in the ground but it’s a lil difficult in this current arena and given recent games
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:28 am

Post by Syryana »

She's trying awful hard to convince you I'm scum for someone who supposedly isn't sure you're town, notty.
In the timeless words of a great and revered man: "Blow it out your ass."
A hydra of Rift Adrift, Oil Tycoons and Trust Fund. "In the Oil Rift we Trust."
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:29 am

Post by Syryana »

If you wanna run some shit by me lmk notty. I'm gonna fuck off to my easy chair and read but I'll keep an eye on the phone
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:32 am

Yes, well this entire discussion was predecated on "If Notty is town, then his town read on Syr loses us the game".

It's almost as if I'm not certain on anyone yet. It's almost like I literally just said "I need to find one townie to make this easier" and the point of the conversation was to deprogram Notty from being fucking pocketed by you incase he is town, which to my CURRENT UNDERSTANDING OF THE GAME he and dunn are.

Am I certain? No. But I have suspicions and my actions are consistent with my suspicions, including my lack of certainty.

Your actions, on the other hand, contradict your own statements and you have shown zero good reason why you have changed your mind.

You appear to have just woken up and decided "nah I'm good actually".

You voted Kilga over Catboi after agreeing with me and then went "actually it's LLD, Catboi and kilga were town definitely".

so why did you say you agreed yesterday? Was it perhaps just to kill the person who was most suspecting you?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:42 am

In post 681, notscience wrote: I’m trying to find my stake in the ground but it’s a lil difficult in this current arena and given recent games
Look, I'm gonna put a stake in the ground for you.

The best arguments people have brought to bear today for me being scum is "it's possible to sit back and do nothing and win" and "Look, LLD is trying to convince you I'm scum while she's not certain!"

ISO me, pretend I'm scum here, find the moves I made. Seriously, go into it with the mindset that I'm like, cop checked as red or something and go find the moves I made.

Cause you can do it in PYP. the STD vote, my kingtroll defense which was MUCH better done than the thing with Cakez where I just fucking was ABSENT. The Marci vote.

Once you do that, then consider Catboi's stance on me in this game vs that one. Catboi is supposedly bad in ELO, but is showing no signs of nerves. Catboi had a hard time reading me, and you would expect words on that from him this game, if he really thought I was scum he'd be worried about me snowing someone and losing him the game here.

That worry isn't here.

I don't need to tell you what I would and wouldn't do as scum. The OTHER PLAYERS ARE DOING IT FOR ME.

And finally, I know this is a bit of a cheapshot but

Are you really about to sit here in a game with your closest friends and let them pocket you because they left you alive to be bait? Do you think I leave you alive this game if you're town and I'm scum? To sit in endgame with me AGAIN? After how literally helpless I feel with you sometimes? The same reasons I shoot Bell are the reasons I shoot you here.

Also, and this one is a bit cheeky but... I've literally not been wrong this game once. And I get that scum can do that but consider this. I wasn't wrong this game once, and no one decided to look me up on it. No one went "well, okay, let's flip an LLD wagon and see what she's like".

And you know as sure as shit if I was wrong they'd have rode me to the end. Like they did with Cakez, only I hopped off that and they just powered it through ANYWAY.

I don't profess to know the whole scumteam, but I know that I'm town and I think you're able to see it too.

and if you can see me town, and operate with me as town, I can see how you solve from there. And if you're town maybe I can find you fully. You're the one I'm most confident that if you are town I'll find you this way.

And if we can link up... I thikn we can win this game.

That's it. that's my pitch.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 8:48 am

Post by notscience »

See it’s so weird because I am certain you would have killed me prior to today but I also know if I die after flat out trolling this game that leaves like, ydra still alive who was pretty clearly town

I def feel like I’m the bait here. That’s what I said was going to happen yesterday if we guessed wrong but now we can’t kill me to keep me from being a liability

Hm.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:02 am

In post 686, notscience wrote: See it’s so weird because I am certain you would have killed me prior to today but I also know if I die after flat out trolling this game that leaves like, ydra still alive who was pretty clearly town

I def feel like I’m the bait here. That’s what I said was going to happen yesterday if we guessed wrong but now we can’t kill me to keep me from being a liability

Hm.
If I'm scum here, Ydra alive as a confirmed townie in 3:2 ELO is well to my favour. All respect to Ydra, but... I can just flank with my partner. No matter who my partner would be in that scenario, it's 1 of us on wagon and me off.

The reason you being alive would suck so much for me is you NEVER TRUST ME. YOU NEVER BELIEVE IN ME.

so I can't ever do what I could do as scum to ydra, to you.

And you wanna keep yourself from being a liability here?

Put your faith in me. You're literally struggling against the fact you never trust me despite your instincts screaming I'm town. it's like I'm watching someone have a nervous breakdown live and in real time.

I don't know what the teams are, I don't know the truth.

But I do know if you come out like "LLD is town, I won't vote her" and try solving from the perspective of "which 2 of 3 of Syr/Catboi/Dunn are scum?" I will get to see where your mind is at, and you'll shut down the main window for us to lose today. From my PoV as a townie... you're only here to cast the losing vote on me.

Maybe you're scum and this is a setup and it's Syr/You. But I kind of doubt it, and even more than that, I think I can find you if you're town, and the town thing here, as suspicious as this is for me to say, would be to mark me town because you know in your heart this isn't my scumgame and you being alive is proof enough of it.

Ydra was shot the second time because she'd be confirmed town if she was let to live with no other claims.

Ydra was shot the first time... without knowledge of this. She never claimed it. So look for who shoots Ydra, who shoots Wavelength.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:06 am

Post by notscience »

I also don’t think LLD is liable to keep throwing herself into melo with me knowing how often I would be ready to vote her but everyone in this melo knows she’s probably the player I’m most paranoid of remaining on the site (second is probably catboi but one person at a time)

But if anything she’s making the argument that would make sense to me but she’d also know how my MELO logic works having just been in it semi recently

But she’s not wrong in saying she has actually had good reads while the rest of us have been off killing town. I don’t think her Cakez stand was as strong as kingtroll and I do think she hasn’t really had the thread control she’d have tried for as scum because that’s her strong suit why would she play a game in a style that’s not her strong suit? Like I can see the WIFOM argument but like, you don’t see Lamar Jackson throwing the ball every down because we all know he’s a glorified running back and that’s where his strengths lie

Ninja-
I’m working on it .-.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:09 am

Post by notscience »

The thing about catboi is the read on me. The caution with which he’s approached his read on me just reads super genuine and I feel like he couldn’t really outright buddy me here after PYP from fear of whiplash.

Syr why am I lock town to you today btw? You were voting me and then we both killed town and then today I’m lock town. But like, in my head your posting reads as town with the charisma behind it but I have to actually do my due diligence because I’d very much not like to do the same Shit I just did and be brought as a patsy again
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:11 am

Post by notscience »

But I can see an argument for Dunn’s posting being town despite a few posts of his that syry has called out in retrospect nor do I like his syry push for syry being on the wrong side of things because I think it’s someone in glass houses throwing stones
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:11 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 684, Lady Lambdadelta wrote: Yes, well this entire discussion was predecated on "If Notty is town, then his town read on Syr loses us the game".

It's almost as if I'm not certain on anyone yet. It's almost like I literally just said "I need to find one townie to make this easier" and the point of the conversation was to deprogram Notty from being fucking pocketed by you incase he is town, which to my CURRENT UNDERSTANDING OF THE GAME he and dunn are.

Am I certain? No. But I have suspicions and my actions are consistent with my suspicions, including my lack of certainty.

Your actions, on the other hand, contradict your own statements and you have shown zero good reason why you have changed your mind.

You appear to have just woken up and decided "nah I'm good actually".

You voted Kilga over Catboi after agreeing with me and then went "actually it's LLD, Catboi and kilga were town definitely".

so why did you say you agreed yesterday? Was it perhaps just to kill the person who was most suspecting you?
The problem is your argument falls over at the base premise because I'm not scum and if you were town you should have figured that out by now. Instead, you've vaguely pointed fingers in my direction since early Day 2, and since today started you jumped all over Dunn's specious case instead of picking it apart. You haven't sorted Dunn in any way shape or form prior to today and now suddenly he's the golden standard and you took his case at face value despite the inconsistencies and bad logic therein. In fact, you have not spoken to or about Dunn in your entire ISO outside of RVS excepting one brief interchange about ydra being town for tone. So why are you suddenly so certain Dunn is town you can't be bothered to fact check anything he's said, hm?

Pedit lmao the emotional manipulation is laid on so thickly now
Pedit2 notty I havent read PYP but like the whole argument here is predicated on "I wouldn't do that, my play here isn't the same as PYP" which is a trivially easy thing to do for someone even passingly acquainted with their own meta. Plus, do you really see a plist like this one letting overt thread control go like that, it wouldn't fly here
Pedit3 Hang on I can't type fast enough from the phone with the pedits let me get back to PC
Pedit4 godfuckingdamnitnotty
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:12 am

Post by notscience »

I’m on my phone too slacker
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:22 am

In post 688, notscience wrote: I also don’t think LLD is liable to keep throwing herself into melo with me knowing how often I would be ready to vote her but everyone in this melo knows she’s probably the player I’m most paranoid of remaining on the site (second is probably catboi but one person at a time)

But if anything she’s making the argument that would make sense to me but she’d also know how my MELO logic works having just been in it semi recently

But she’s not wrong in saying she has actually had good reads while the rest of us have been off killing town. I don’t think her Cakez stand was as strong as kingtroll and I do think she hasn’t really had the thread control she’d have tried for as scum because that’s her strong suit why would she play a game in a style that’s not her strong suit? Like I can see the WIFOM argument but like, you don’t see Lamar Jackson throwing the ball every down because we all know he’s a glorified running back and that’s where his strengths lie

Ninja-
I’m working on it .-.
Here's something for your consideration.

Have you noticed that since you said you townread Syr, Catboi has dropped off the face of the earth but Syr has been ramping up his posts?

At this point, the reason I'm doing this with you is because my gut read on the situation is that Syr is going to try and slam himself into a townie and rely on you to be the misvote, because you're townreading him. It almost made me want to just vote Catboi and pre-empt the strategy but instead, I decided that if this strategy is real, if this instinct is true you have to be town.

So convincing you of me being town and disavowing you of your Syr pocket you are living in comfortably on seemingly only his tone is my way to check that strategy.

Not that since I started doing it, Syr has swapped off his main target in Dunn and now it's me. Now it's about how I'm emotionally manipulative when I'm presenting you logical facts. Nothing about this is emotional manip. You SAW emotional manip from me in PYP.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:30 am

Post by Syryana »

In post 689, notscience wrote: Syr why am I lock town to you today btw? You were voting me and then we both killed town and then today I’m lock town. But like, in my head your posting reads as town with the charisma behind it but I have to actually do my due diligence because I’d very much not like to do the same Shit I just did and be brought as a patsy again
Here's the thing dude. I pushed you d2 because I felt varying degrees of good about everyone else and you'd fallen off the map hard and I wanted to see what you'd do. At first I thought the whole self defeated thing was pretty sus, because I didn't think you'd be that down about one lolhammer. Catboi said something about antispew I remember agreeing with at the time. Once the Kilga fiasco happened I did another reset and essentially decided "if notty is bullshitting me here, good on him". Looking at your ISO as a body of work rather than piece by piece I think you're being genuine in a way you wouldn't be able to fake as scum and I just don't think you would be able to interact with me in the same way you have been. At the risk of sounding cliche, it's too real.

There's also a component of game fatigue in there too. I'm tired of this game, notty. If you're the wolf, well played. If not, you're basically my only chance at pulling any kind of win out of this dumpster fire. Dunn thinks I'm scum for bad reasons. LLD is not going to work with me pretty much regardless of alignment at this point, though in my opinion the sheep's clothing has come off at this point. Catboi is still using a fencepost as a dildo. You're basically all I've got.

Pedit fuck you my fat fingers suck on phone keyboards
Pedit2 lmfao it's nothing BUT emotional manip "trust me I've been right all along" "let me be your stake in the ground" etc
Syryana
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Syryana
He/Him
Always Andy
Always Andy

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:44 am

Post by Syryana »

You know what fuck this

VOTE: Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:51 am

Shock. Awe.

The person who goes "LLD won't work with me regardless of alignment" making it a personal thing, like he's done all game is finally voting me.

Welp. Let's see if two people randomly hammer me or not.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:55 am

I'm also suddenly paranoid that Notty has gone fucking dead silent post that vote.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:56 am

Post by notscience »

I just got yelled at for being on my phone, relax
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 9:58 am

Post by notscience »

I really don’t think this is the cross I want for today though.
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Mon Mar 27, 2023 10:00 am

Post by notscience »

This is literally what LLD said was going to happen but like, clearly either side would come in with that train of thought

Her banking on me wifoming myself out of it and the other side banking on it
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”