TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:24 am

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 974, KawaiiKame wrote:I town read Kyoko initially which only became stronger with time, Idk why Empath changed his thinking but that's likely why
Why do you feel Empath is scummy? I felt Empath felt scummy last game I was with him in
I was not really able to sort Empathice, and with DragonEater70's scumcase I now feel Empathice is scummy.

I don't really see a town mindset tbh...
time will end
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:27 am

Post by Empathice »

In post 970, TemporalLich wrote: I actually agree with... and yeah Empathice is more likely scum than not... and yeah is indeed a strange post especially given that Kyoko flipped town

just doesn't feel like a town mindset post to me...

VOTE: Empathice
This is you OMGUSing
again
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:29 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 975, TemporalLich wrote:
In post 974, KawaiiKame wrote:I town read Kyoko initially which only became stronger with time, Idk why Empath changed his thinking but that's likely why
Why do you feel Empath is scummy? I felt Empath felt scummy last game I was with him in
I was not really able to sort Empathice, and with DragonEater70's scumcase I now feel Empathice is scummy.

I don't really see a town mindset tbh...
What is a town mindset to you? Who you seeing a town mindset with?
To me a town mindset is someone who is actively solving, someone who pursues the truth following logic/emotion
KawaiiKame
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
KawaiiKame
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:30 am

Post by KawaiiKame »

In post 976, Empathice wrote:
In post 970, TemporalLich wrote: I actually agree with... and yeah Empathice is more likely scum than not... and yeah is indeed a strange post especially given that Kyoko flipped town

This is you OMGUSing
again
TL is? When did you vote/sr TL?
Empathice
Empathice
Goon
Empathice
Goon
Goon

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:33 am

Post by Empathice »

In post 978, KawaiiKame wrote:

This is you OMGUSing
again

#?
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:37 am

Post by TemporalLich »

In post 977, KawaiiKame wrote:What is a town mindset to you? Who you seeing a town mindset with?
To me a town mindset is someone who is actively solving, someone who pursues the truth following logic/emotion
Someone with town mindset is someone with a town thought process... Basically, thinking like town and wanting to find scum ideally. DragonEater70 has an obvious town mindset for example.
time will end
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:54 am

Post by Korina »

VC 2.2
Empathice (3):
DragonEater70, Gimli, TemporalLich
Gimli (2):
Korina, Empathice
Clone (2):
imaginality, KawaiiKame
Save The Dragons (0):

DragonEater70 (0):

Porkens (0):

Botanical Rat (0):

Flea The Magician (0):

KawaiiKame (0):

MegAzumarill (0):

Doctor Drew (0):

TemporalLich(0):

Morning Tweet (0):

imaginality (0):

Not Voting (8):
Save The Dragnos, Porkens, Clone, Botanical Rat, Flea The Magician, MegAzumarill, Doctor Drew, Morning Tweet

With
known votes, it takes
of them to achieve a majority.

Deadline is in:
(expired on 2023-03-31 18:35:00)

Moderator Notes:
Nothing!

Nightmare
TL: KawaiiKame, Gimli, Morning Tweet, DragonEater70, Doctor Drew, TemporalLich
Kawaii: Botanical Rat, Morning Tweet, Temporal Lich, Imaginality, KawaiiKame, Gimli
-
imaginality: imaginality, KawaiiKame, MorningTweet, Porkens
MT: Drew, TL, Gimli, DragonEater, Kawaii, imaginality, Morning
DE: Drew, TL, Gimli, DragonEater, Kawaii, imaginality, Morning, Rat || MegAzumaril, TemporalLich, DragonEater70, Gimli, Morning Tweet, Botanical Rat, Doctor Drew
Flea: Flea The Magician, Gimli, Botanical Rat || Flea
Gimli: gimli, temporal lich, doctor drew, dragoneater, flea
Empathice: Empath

Current tallies are:
Confirmed:

7 Votes:

6 Votes:
Gimli
5 Votes:
Morning Tweet, KawaiiKame, TemporalLich
4 Votes:
Doctor Drew, DragonEater70
3 Votes:
imaginality, Botanical Rat,
2 Votes:
Flea The Magician
1 Vote:
Porkens, Empathice

With
votes present, it takes
of them to ensure someone runs the nightmare.

Nobody is confirmed to run the nightmare.

With
votes present, it takes
of them to ensure someone runs the nightmare.

Pronoun KeyKorina - They/Them
Maruchan - She/Her
DragonEater70 - He/Him
Porkens - He/Him
Clone - He/Him
Save The Dragons - He/Him
Botanical Rat - They/Them || He/She
Radical Rat - They/Them
biancospino - He/She
Gimli - He/Him
Ranger - She/Her
Flea The Magician - Fae/Faer
KawaiiKame - No preference.
MegAzumarill - No preference.
Doctor Drew - He/Him
TemporalLich - No preference.
Morning Tweet - She/Her
Enchant - No preference.
Empathice - He/They
imaginality - He/They
Kyoko Kirigiri - She/Her
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Botanical Rat
Botanical Rat
he/she | they
Townie
Botanical Rat
he/she | they
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: he/she | they

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:10 pm

Post by Botanical Rat »

I had a curious thought.

@Mod

In the hypothetical event that one's alignment were to change, would an ability that reveals or interacts with their alignment use their alignment at the start of the night, or the end of the night?
Hydra of biancospino and Radical Rat!
Porkens
Porkens
Survivor
Porkens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:55 pm

Post by Porkens »

That sounds sus.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 12:58 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 982, Botanical Rat wrote: I had a curious thought.

@Mod

In the hypothetical event that one's alignment were to change, would an ability that reveals or interacts with their alignment use their alignment at the start of the night, or the end of the night?
I haven't been culted if that's what you were asking.

Yet :shifty:
'dREW DID IT BETTER' - T-Bone
'actually ya drew is useless' - Snivy
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Korina
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Korina
Ask, prefers they
Recruiter
Recruiter
Pronoun: Ask, prefers they

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 1:14 pm

Post by Korina »

@Mod

It would be the alignment at night end.
GTKAS:
The most recent one and the only one that actually matters. | ROOMS HAVE AIR ~ Who | Not_Mafia did not submit a naive cop action. big mistake there tbh ~ xyzzy
I dissociate, any signed posts are from my headmates. Refer to GTKAS, or DM me for more information.

#
C
u
l
t
s
A
r
e
n
t
B
a
s
t
a
r
d
| Plurality Discussion Thread
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:02 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 979, Empathice wrote:
In post 978, KawaiiKame wrote:

This is you OMGUSing
again
#?
Can you give me a case on TL that isn't just you screaming 'This is all OMGUS!' from the mountain tops?
'I love playing with him, he's got an amazing presence to him that just feels like the game is lacking something when he's not there' - JacksonVirgo
Botanical Rat
Botanical Rat
he/she | they
Townie
Botanical Rat
he/she | they
Townie
Townie

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:25 pm

Post by Botanical Rat »

In post 984, Doctor Drew wrote:

@Mod

I was just thinking about how you were asking to be recruited earlier, and were I a cult leader I'd be inclined to oblige.

Had a tinfoil thought TL could be leader claiming an inno on their recruit, wanted to rule out the possibility of the cop being genuine but the check invalid.

I'm not committing the tinfoil thought to an actual theory yet, but it is a thought I had.
Doctor Drew
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Doctor Drew
He/Him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 2:32 pm

Post by Doctor Drew »

In post 987, Botanical Rat wrote:

@Mod

I was just thinking about how you were asking to be recruited earlier, and were I a cult leader I'd be inclined to oblige.

Had a tinfoil thought TL could be leader claiming an inno on their recruit, wanted to rule out the possibility of the cop being genuine but the check invalid.

I'm not committing the tinfoil thought to an actual theory yet, but it is a thought I had.
Is this Bianco or Rat?

And in the event that there is a CL, you think they would be a cop as well?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:24 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 951, Save The Dragons wrote: it's probably best i just die here so people know i'm not the probable scum in the N1 hood and so that people know that this messenger or whatever is untrustworthy.
In post 953, Save The Dragons wrote: i've been mislimmed for a lot less recently a lot and it's getting to me

it's also hard to play a game where you're like "truth" and the mod's like "lie" and people are like, hmm
In post 954, Save The Dragons wrote: i'm not going to claim my role unless more people want me to

i listed why it would be strategic for me to die, not that i want to die
This alll strikes me as fairly genuine

Dragons reaction to being told he can kill by the mod has been fairly convincing if guilty here

It's not exactly a hard ask considering Korina is the mod and there is confirmed lies. I think if Dragons were scum he would have been more likely to either admit that he can kill or he would have had a less convincing reaction than this

VOTE: Clone

I thought we might have enough people that Clone would be at risk of quicklim. I guess not. I think the Kingmaker shoyt yesterday was a lot more damning than anything Dragons has done
In post 943, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 942, KawaiiKame wrote:
In post 899, Morning Tweet wrote: We should probably get Clone while we have him right where we want him
VOTE: Clone
You don't think Fenrir or Empath are better eliminations today?
Also, since you are engaging might as well ask: Do you agree with Gimli that Fenrir is giving off Kira energy? Or do you think they are playing more similar to their town game (I.E. Donner Party esque)?
I'm genuinely interested in your opinion, also because I suck at reading Fenrir.
Fenrir?? Oh Dragons\

The Kira energy thing is essentially that Dragons could have written this
In post 373, Save The Dragons wrote: yeah i actually thought that post was weird
This totally sounds like something Kira would say while visibly chuckling under their breath in the face of whoever first called the post weird. But that's just a tone thing at best.

What exactly is making Dragons so suspect to you as to override the KINGMAKER WHICH DEFINITELY ONLY HELPED ONE PERSON and hasn't been claimed
In post 922, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 920, Gimli wrote: flipping std will get us to know if we can trust or cannot trust or give any weight to the messenger. I suppose we're gonna have that in the following gamedays as well.
I don't mind you guys joining me on the Fen wagon so if that's your reasoning for it, go ahead.
i dont really think it matters enough to use an elimination to check if we can trust the messenger or not.

Korina, i belive, created a game constructed ENTIRELY out of lies once. Quote me on that I'm pretty sure it's true. Could have been someone else. The point im trying to make is that They're definitely on the "moderators can and should deceive the players" side of the argument. I dont rlly need to test that. Dragons reaction is tricking me enough to want to kill our man. we've got him right there
Botanical Rat
Botanical Rat
he/she | they
Townie
Botanical Rat
he/she | they
Townie
Townie

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:26 pm

Post by Botanical Rat »

In post 988, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 987, Botanical Rat wrote:

@Mod

Is this Bianco or Rat?

And in the event that there is a CL, you think they would be a cop as well?
This is Rat. Haven't heard from bianco yet this phase.

But no, in the potential world where TL recruited you, there's no cop check at all. It would be a pure fabrication to give you both towncred and cover any potential tracking situations. My question about results was to see if TL could have been a real cop, and a different person recruited you.

Basically trying to determine whether I should have your alignments entangled in my mind or not.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 5:38 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

TL is my best guess if there was scum infiltrating the first night. Actually, it's probably Rat, but I don't have a read on them.

I townread TL and the check on Drew definitely makes sense with what we discussed. TL was the one who claimed an inno on Drew yes?
In post 883, Empathice wrote: I
Really
don't like TL claiming to have used their only shot otherwise they would have resolved themselves during the night. Bleh.
In post 887, Empathice wrote: VOTE: Gimli

HURT: Kawaii, MT, TL, Drew, Rat, Imaginality, Empath
In post 936, Empathice wrote: If I didn't give any explanation for a read it's probably a gut read of their entire play and not an easy thing to explain.
Why're you voting Gimli, or is that one of the entire play gut reads.

Dont you have all the reason in the world to be voting TL, why Gimli

Also, do you have an opinion on Clone besides:
In post 876, Empathice wrote: Isn't it ideal to vig Clone and eliminate someone moderately active?
Why do you think that would be more ideal?

I mentioned why I think it would be less ideal -- basically we're telling Clone "we're gonna shoot you" and giving him and teammates the opportunity to do anything in response. Eliminations are stronger, more assured. And then the vig shot can be used to sneak attack someone and scum wont be able to respond to that
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:21 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 989, Morning Tweet wrote:

Korina, i belive, created a game constructed ENTIRELY out of lies once. Quote me on that I'm pretty sure it's true. Could have been someone else. The point im trying to make is that They're definitely on the "moderators can and should deceive the players" side of the argument.
I can believe that due to the game's theme and overall vibe.

Fine. I won't push an StD lim unless someone hardclaims being responsible for the start of day message and that it is 100% reliable.

I agree with you that mechwise the kingmaker (or king?) shot was very damning, but it could as easily be scum who thought "hmm Ranger is a strong player, if I end the day now then Clone will be the natural suspect. Maybe I'm giving people too much credit, but I don't think it's impossible this is what scum thought. If we eliminate Clone I want it to be based on reads rather than pure mech.

Now, there's much time left on the deadline so let me see if I can get Clone to participate and squeeze a read out of him.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:24 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 637, Clone wrote: at least I came back after a prod lul
VOTE:
Vote Gimli
Hi bud, you are currently being voted.
If you are town, you should at least make minimal effort to participate and steer town in the right direction.
So can you tell me some things?
1. Why the Gimli vote?
2. What do you think about the Empath case?
3. Do you have anyone you townread? Specifically anyone you townread that is not based on a consensus townread?
4. Do you have anyone you disagree with the consensus townread on? Why?

If the questions are too much, just answer the first two for now.
DragonEater70
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
DragonEater70
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:25 pm

Post by DragonEater70 »

In post 989, Morning Tweet wrote: Dragons reaction is tricking me enough to want to kill our man. we've got him right there
What does this mean?
Clone
Clone
He
Townie
Clone
He
Townie
Townie
Pronoun: He

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:26 pm

Post by Clone »

Welcome, Clone! You are an Falsely Prophetic Fridge (Mafia Compulsive Inverse Public Role Inquisitor), and aligned with The Horrible Dreams.

I had a dream once that this fridge would talk in riddles, but none of its riddles made sense. It kept saying "I saw in a dream" something happened, and then it never happened. But the most disturbing part about it, was how it proved these things didn't happen.

Your personal abilities are as follows:
~ Defaults: You have your voice, and your vote. You may use both of these to try to kill whoever you think is not aligned with you.
~ Compulsive: Each night you are alive, you must take actions with all your personal abilities.
~ Inverse: All your actions will return the opposite result of what they should.
~ Public: All of personal abilities results will be publicly posted by the mod. This will be posted with daystart as "I saw in a dream... (feedback)."
~ Role Inquisitor: You may ask the mod a question about another player's role, excluding their alignment. The moderator will truthfully respond about this. For example, you may ask the mod if this player possesses a kill, or if this player may learn information about another player.

Your factional abilities are as follows:
~ Private Communication: You have access to The Abyss, which is located here.
~ Secret Identities: You know that Empathice, KawaiiKame, and MegAzumarill are also aligned with The Horrible Dreams
~ Factional Kill: The Horrible Dreams have access to a factional kill, which you may use every night in an attempt to kill another player in the game.

You win if The Horrible Dreams compromise half the town, and all threats to your faction are dead, or if this situation is impossible to prevent.

Please confirm you have read this PM by submitting your flavor back to me OR by posting in your PT.
Clone
Clone
He
Townie
Clone
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:26 pm

Post by Clone »

3. Empathice
3. Clone
3. KawaiiKame
3. MegAzumarill

team mates here
Clone
Clone
He
Townie
Clone
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:26 pm

Post by Clone »

Strange Dreams Mafia

Welcome, Empathice! You are an Evil Moderator (Mafia JOAT), and aligned with The Horrible Dreams.

I had a dream once that I was playing a game of mafia, and the moderator suddenly posted "I'm now playing the game. My role PM is X." and I went in the dream "isn't that a little evil to be doing? I know it's a bastard game, but that's really evil." I got modkilled immediately afterwards and woke up.

~ Defaults: You have your voice, and your vote. You may use both of these to try to kill whoever you think is not aligned with you.
~ JOAT: You have access to several 1-Shot abilities, which are listed below.
~ 1-Shot Hammerer: Once per game, during the day you may PM the moderator with Hammer: Player. This player will automatically be hammered. This cannot be used in ELO.
~ 1-Shot Strongman Ninja: Once per game, you may become a Strongman Ninja. Any kills you preform will ignore immunity, and you will not be seen visiting your target.
~ 1-Shot Loyal Doctor: Once per game, you may target someone to protect them against one kill that night. This ability will fail against anyone not aligned with you.
~ 1-Shot Announcing Bus Driver: Once per game, you may target two players to switch all actions targeting them between them. They will be informed a Bus Driver targeted them, but not who targeted them.

~ Secret Identities: You know that Clone, KawaiiKame, and MegAzumarill are also aligned with The Horrible Dreams
~ Factional Kill: The Horrible Dreams have access to a factional kill, which you may use every night in an attempt to kill another player in the game.

You win if The Horrible Dreams compromise half the town, and all threats to your faction are dead, or if this situation is impossible to prevent.

Please confirm you have read this PM by submitting your flavor back to me OR by posting in your PT.
Clone
Clone
He
Townie
Clone
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:27 pm

Post by Clone »

SUDDENLY DEMONIC FRIEND
Strange Dreams Mafia

Welcome, KawaiiKame! You are a Suddenly Demonic Friend (Mafia 1-Shot Bulletproof Godfather Flavor Cop), and aligned with The Horrible Dreams.

I had a dream that one of my friends just suddenly turned into a demon. I was mid-conversation with them, and then they turned into a demon and started critiquing all my stories for their lore, and how inconsistent they were. It was honestly kinda rude.

~ 1-Shot Bulletproof: The first time you are attacked at night, you will automatically survive.
~ Godfather: You will appear to be Innocent to Cops.
~ Flavor Cop: Each night, you may target another player in the game to learn the flavor attached to their role PM. You will not learn anything else about their PM.

~ Secret Identities: You know that Empathice, Clone, and MegAzumarill are also aligned with The Horrible Dreams

Clone
Clone
He
Townie
Clone
He
Townie
Townie

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:27 pm

Post by Clone »

Welcome, MegAzumarill! You are a Abandoned Mall (Mafia Jailkeeper), and aligned with The Horrible Dreams.

I had a dream once that I was stuck inside this place. I couldn't escape nor do anything to get out. It's always been a weird place to return to, and think about. Do you think it wants me stuck there?

~ Jailkeeper: Each night, you may target another player in the game simulataneously protecting from all kills tonight, and roleblocking them.

~ Private Communication: You have access to Abyss, which is located here.
~ Secret Identities: You know that Empathice, Clone, and KawaiiKame are also aligned with The Horrible Dreams

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”