Micro 1073: Purgatory - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Bellaphant
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Bellaphant
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:28 am

Post by Bellaphant »

^ is town.
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: they/them | it/its

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:29 am

Post by Oclaxian Empire »

u clearly havent played w/ us then, bc that’s a major thing. precisely saying what u mean is important and we will nitpick smth bc its imprecise. thats nai.
System of ~24. Main account is Korina. Assume pronouns are they/them unless someone specifies otherwise. Unsigned posts are from (maybe) Kori.

People who will post under this account include: Kori (they/them), Grim (it/its), Drel (they/fae/it), Alpha (they/them), Chy (they/he/it), Soluna (he/she/they)
#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:30 am

setup spec doesnt matter in this setup either lol. its a setup that’s been ran multiple times. only thing we need to discuss is scumhunting or townhunting. thats it.
System of ~24. Main account is Korina. Assume pronouns are they/them unless someone specifies otherwise. Unsigned posts are from (maybe) Kori.

People who will post under this account include: Kori (they/them), Grim (it/its), Drel (they/fae/it), Alpha (they/them), Chy (they/he/it), Soluna (he/she/they)
#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:30 am

if it was a semi-open, sure. i could see the point of setup spec. not in an open that has been played multiple times.

#CultsArentBastard
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: He/They - Either

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:37 am

Post by Arko »

Ok yeah... 3 Sinners v 5 Saints from my point of view. So I'm literally not able to believe 3 of you. That's not the best. But what pers- I mean system I'm feeling is sinning a little too much? Maybe somethint to do with cults was how they sinned? Dunno, Don't care. VOTE: Empire I personally don't like the posts, and with the 3:5 ratio not including me... I'm honestly sure on killing this unless someone fucks up more, or they get out of it well.
Insert an uncreative signature here. Maybe one day, maybe one day. Well at least it has colour.
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:38 am

Post by Arko »

I think that might be E-2 By the way, let them breath for some time before voting them.
Insert an uncreative signature here. Maybe one day, maybe one day. Well at least it has colour.
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:39 am

nice omgus

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:41 am

that post is exactly what i mean. ur posts say nothing. they’re just empty. i’m abt to play csgo w/ bf, but i’ll talk later.

#CultsArentBastard
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:42 am

Post by Arko »

Nice buzzword.

Also yours are relatively empty too?
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:43 am

Post by BloodB0t »

@Oclaxian I think overall the degree of precision that someone posts with is mostly NAI, there are tons of people who seem to operate entirely on vague vibes as either alignment. I don't see how Arko saying setup spec is "technically NAI" is something to push against. Do you have a meta read on Arko? Is omgus AI? I think I've seen it more from town but I don't consider it very AI.
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:45 am

bc saying “technically” implies that setup spec is somehow townie/ai. its fucking not.

#CultsArentBastard
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:46 am

Post by Arko »

How the hell does that specifically mean I'm implying that? I'm taking it from the viewpoint that literally anyone can setup spec, it's pretty common, and I don't think it's AI at all.
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:47 am

bc why would u fucking say “technically” and not ANYTHING ELSE

#CultsArentBastard
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:47 am

WHY USE THAT FUCKING WORD IF YOU DONT MEAN EXACTLY THAT

#CultsArentBastard
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:49 am

Post by BloodB0t »

In post 59, BloodB0t wrote: Do you have a meta read on Arko?
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:49 am

Post by Arko »

wait a sec, calm it. I said a word. It's technically. It's technically NAI Because literally anyone could do it, and it's not related to the game, but the setup? and personally, I think it's specifically NAI due to those technical reasons?
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:51 am

Post by BloodB0t »

Maybe an imprecise use of words could be construed to be more townie, since it could indicate the poster is more careless, and scum tends to be more careful about everything?
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:51 am

In post 64, BloodB0t wrote:
In post 59, BloodB0t wrote: Do you have a meta read on Arko?
meta is a horrible way to read ppl

#CultsArentBastard
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:51 am

Post by BloodB0t »

It's a yes or no question.
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:52 am

Post by Arko »

I count it NAI in the same way I do voting someone based on an RVS joke, or even voting the moderator, or yourself in RVS. People have different ways of explaining things, opinions, and jokes. Also yeah meta is a bad way to read people is pretty agreeable in most circumstances (But some players do have specific tendencies as scum and town, so not fully useless)
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:53 am

no i dont bc meta is a horrible way to read ppl. its not v. hard to mask those, or try to conceal them either, it just takes more effort.

#CultsArentBastard
BloodB0t
BloodB0t
Goon
BloodB0t
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:55 am

Post by BloodB0t »

Yeah I don't think meta reads are good in general but I didn't see any reason get a read from 'technically' so I thought maybe it was something meta related. Some people lean on meta reads though, and Oclaxian mentioned that I never played with them before so I thought they could have been a meta reader.
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:55 am

i think setup spec in this setup alone is scummy. theres no reason to speculate abt if its townsided or scumsided. thats it. that’s the fucking point.

#CultsArentBastard
Arko
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Arko
He/They - Either
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:56 am

Post by Arko »

In post 72, Oclaxian Empire wrote: i think setup spec in this setup alone is scummy. theres no reason to speculate abt if its townsided or scumsided. thats it. that’s the fucking point.
Setup spec in one setup is scummy? that... like makes no sense.
Oclaxian Empire
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Oclaxian Empire
they/them | it/its
Goon
Goon

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Fri Mar 10, 2023 11:57 am

im done w/ u for now. peace

#CultsArentBastard

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”