Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:12 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

You do not get a picture of my cat this morning. What a bummer.

But you do still find 2 corpses.

Score!

Kop is dead.

Spoiler: The role

Vanilla Town

Redff is dead.

Spoiler: The role

Town Role Cop

It is now day 4!

VoteCount 4.0

Not Voting [ 4 ]

bristep123, Tchill13, DeasVail, T3,

With 4 alive it takes 3 votes to be executed.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2023-04-27 22:13:31)
tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:46 pm

Post by DeasVail »

T3 do you still have the ability to shoot?
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 4:48 pm

Post by DeasVail »

In any case, I think it makes sense for me to reveal myself as the other mason
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:05 pm

Post by T3 »

I shot Kop last night, and I have the ability to shoot tonight too
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:06 pm

Post by T3 »

VOTE: Tchill

we lim tchill today and i shoot bristep tonight

if bristep is a bulletproof or something then i guess we'll live with the consequences
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 5:08 pm

Post by T3 »

town rolecop, 2 masons and a vig vs. a goon, a bulletproof, and a strongman seems pretty balanced, especially given that there are no town protectives so the strongman was just a red herring
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:36 pm

Post by bristep123 »

A fine game by Tchill, but the behaviour towards red yesterday felt really forced and out of sync with the rest of the game - I think they knew as there was a backtrack and apology.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 7:17 pm

Post by bristep123 »

Interesting position because now I now know exactly who the scum is, Chill has always known but the speculation about a bulletproof scum is intriguing because it would potentially explain why t3 wasn’t night killed over Mittilos - in case this exact scenario played out.

Tchill dying gives us an immediate town win. Only Tchill knows if scum has already lost. Simple.

VOTE: Tchill13

Tchill might try to explain this as a railroad on my part, but it’s not. Victory for town this way lies.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:36 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Lmao that is a rail road. I've got a work thing today so I'd appreciate it deasvail if you gave me time.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:41 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

We need 3 people to vote the same. I'd like to hear from t3 why I'm scum.

It's obviously bristep from my pov and I'd like the opportunity to build a legitimate case there before getting hammered.

I'm one of the main reasons college got voted out. I'm the only one that pointed out drew didn't change his stance from a red town read then all of a sudden "tracked" red.

Bristep I do not believe has tried to game solve at all. Other than letting my pet peeve get the best of me as far as red goes I've played pretty well and have helped town along the way.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:42 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

If there's a vote out and scum kill someone and t3 shoots someone how does that even play out in order of operations?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:45 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 98, bristep123 wrote: I wouldn’t expect tchill to point to something as scummy having done the same (mod joke vote) if he was scum himself, risk of drawing too much attention - which it has. College drawing the same conclusion then switching to DEB - maybe some sus behaviour so for now VOTE: collegegoer
In post 224, bristep123 wrote: Deasveil - my thought process is that I’m speculating without experience, first game since late 2018 and I haven’t played regularly since 2012.

The points about Dessew sway me, so let’s push them to 5.

VOTE: Dessew
Pretty clearly hops off college day 1 for another wagon that had already built steam.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:47 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 546, redFF wrote: Heres where my reads are rn

Town

T3
TChill
DV
Mittilos
Kop
Malakittens
Dessew
Doctor Drew
Bristep
Scum
In post 548, bristep123 wrote: Red I agree with your list with the exception of me obv. I would just switch Drew and Dess around.
This is the first mention of drew the entire game so far.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:51 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 339, Doctor Drew wrote: P4

Ok big ol ew to both Tchill and College

Pre Edit: Wait, there is a vig claim?

Do we think drew mentioned his scum mates specifically this early day 1? Lol
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:53 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 510, Doctor Drew wrote: I still haven't liked Bristeps logic Re: The NK and how it relates to Dessew. Starting to think there is some connective tissue there. I like making the elim between them.

VOTE: bristep

Went back and checked the VC, should be 3 votes apiece for both bri and Dess.
Drew voting bristep when a seperate wagon is there for distancing purposes but also at a safe time.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 11:58 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Drew didn't push bristep at all unless there was a seperate wagon.

T3 Idk if I hurt your feelings or what with my comments on your vig play but opening the day with a vote is objectively not the greatest course of action.

As for the tantrum yesterday. Bristep saying that felt forced. That's pretty rich cus bristep hasn't hardly played at all. Siting "rust". At least I nailed college/enchant day 1 of all days when it is easiest to vote out town. There were other options "dessew" and I stayed firmly planted on colleg/enchant.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:08 am

Post by Tchill13 »

College/enchant do not mention bristep at all.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:36 am

Post by bristep123 »

Who pushed Drew on D3 even before Red’s reveal and who tried wildly to speculate and find something to cast doubt on the claim?

I don’t think I cited rust after d2 either, d3 I was certain about Drew based on his behaviour on D2 and the reveals overnight.

DV take all the time you need, but I promise you Tchill is now going to try and play a blinder to pull a scum win from the jaws of defeat - which probably means he is bulletproof after all.

T3 surviving makes on night 2 makes no sense either unless one of the scum was widely townread which you 100% were at that time. I’m glad t3 took the shot last night as well because I was leaning towards Kop and you’d have probably convinced me to elim wrong again.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:40 am

Post by bristep123 »

In post 739, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 510, Doctor Drew wrote: I still haven't liked Bristeps logic Re: The NK and how it relates to Dessew. Starting to think there is some connective tissue there. I like making the elim between them.

VOTE: bristep

Went back and checked the VC, should be 3 votes apiece for both bri and Dess.
Drew voting bristep when a seperate wagon is there for distancing purposes but also at a safe time.
Hardly, he thought he was putting me level with Dess and Red/DV had made some strong cases against me. It was a safe hop on third, no massive danger when I got elim and then flipped town because others made the strong case. I spotted that and immediately called it for what it was. He then tried to say Dess and I were launching a coordinated attack.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:42 am

Post by bristep123 »

In post 719, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 718, redFF wrote: since im probably gonna be killed by scum, i think the last scum is in kop and bristep.
All right ya jabroni lol.

Keep open wolfing you liar.
In post 723, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 720, redFF wrote: ive thought about it a lot and i think its correct to claim this, i have an innocent on deasvail. if t3 shoots tonight, it'll be 4 player tomorrow with 2 players confirmed town. t3 shoots kop tonight, you lim bristep tomorrow, the game should be over. tchill is the wild card here but i think he's likely town from his irate posting today. its hard to fake.
Lol, have it all figured out don't you?
This is clearly trying to give the impression that he’s taunting town that they’re wrong, reverse psychology but just not very good.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:49 am

Post by bristep123 »

In post 200, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 191, Emperor flippyNips wrote: Y’all just there.
I kinda thought scum!Tchill and DEB could be a thing cos they wouldn’t invite me to town! Island but like I said I’m here to flirt with LIL Debbie so no way I’m voting him first day
its for your protection emperor. Dessew can go. So can the college slot. T3 as well.
In post 322, Tchill13 wrote: I like that flip isnt letting go of the college/enchant slot.

You can have an actual tr now.

I say we chainsaw t3/enchant/dess. Has to be scum in there.
In post 323, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 320, Kop wrote:
In post 314, T3 wrote:
In post 312, Mitillos wrote: You should probably claim
Town Novice Odd Night Vig. Basically, I can shoot on all odd nights except for N1.

Why except N1?

I've seen and heard of several odd and even night roles, but never have I seen one where it can't be used the first chance it gets. Like a even night but can't use it N2 etc.

Is it brazen enough to fake claim as scum thinking we'll let you hang around till N3 to prove the role? I don't know. And even if you're telling the truth about being a Town Novice Odd Night Vig, you still can't prove your role till N3.

VOTE: enchant

Let's back off t3. Maybe there's a way to figure that out before night 3... As for flippy. If you'd like I'm willing to vote out either enchant or dess.
In post 326, Tchill13 wrote: Enchant specifically? Hmm... I don't have any fantastic reasoning tbh other than that slot is lurky. And I'd like to be able to feel good about emperor. I think there's good odds one scum is in t3/enchant/dess

I'm willing to bet on any of those 3. T3 being my least favorite to vote out atm.
In post 327, Tchill13 wrote: I suppose I could reread the college/enchant slot. But I never felt great about them for town either.

Never felt anything about them in all honesty.
In post 459, Tchill13 wrote: I'm OK with Mala, dess, kop... Maybe drew....mayyybe bristep being scum. Personally I think the whole group is in that list. If I'm wrong about anyone it's redff but I don't think so.
In post 504, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 459, Tchill13 wrote: I'm OK with Mala, dess, kop... Maybe drew....mayyybe bristep being scum. Personally I think the whole group is in that list. If I'm wrong about anyone it's redff but I don't think so.
im gonna take mala and put them as a tr for now.

So poe is dess, kop, drew, bristep.... redff possibly.

I wont be voting miti or mala today. Hell of a risk to take if scum let the vig shoot after the vig had voted scum d1.
This is all the references to college/enchant and Drew from D1 and D2. And I’m accused of distancing?
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:05 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Distancing? I got enchant voted off lol.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:08 am

Post by bristep123 »

You pushed voting off lurkers, enchant was never your solid push the posts above show that.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 3:52 am

Post by T3 »

In post 734, Tchill13 wrote: We need 3 people to vote the same. I'd like to hear from t3 why I'm scum.

It's obviously bristep from my pov and I'd like the opportunity to build a legitimate case there before getting hammered.

I'm one of the main reasons college got voted out. I'm the only one that pointed out drew didn't change his stance from a red town read then all of a sudden "tracked" red.

Bristep I do not believe has tried to game solve at all. Other than letting my pet peeve get the best of me as far as red goes I've played pretty well and have helped town along the way.
I just don't see a world where bristep is scum with Doctor Drew tbh
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:03 am

Post by bristep123 »

In post 748, T3 wrote:
In post 734, Tchill13 wrote: We need 3 people to vote the same. I'd like to hear from t3 why I'm scum.

I'm one of the main reasons college got voted out.
I'm the only one that pointed out drew didn't change his stance from a red town read then all of a sudden "tracked" red.

I just don't see a world where bristep is scum with Doctor Drew tbh
Agreed, and the bolded bit is pure nonsense which totally ignore my posts on d3.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”