bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:10 am

Post by bristep123 »

TBH it doesn’t matter, I’ve looked through and I can’t find a role that makes that second nk a scum shot, other than passive abilities which react to the other players action - which vanilla townies don’t have. Only other thing he could have been was JAOT but that would only give 1 shot one night. T3 is town, Tchill is scum.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:24 am

Post by DeasVail »

In looking through things tonight I am more conflicted. Sorry to be keeping people waiting.

T3, I would agree that the Bristep vote on Doctor Drew, occurring before the RedFF guilty claim, is a bit strange from scum, but after the previous day, scum could have quite reasonably thought it would be bristep eliminated that day, so there would be a need to set up some distancing.

What stands out to you that makes a Bristep/Drew team less likely?
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:19 am

Post by bristep123 »

DV what’s your take on TChill’s flip on me and focus on T3? Scum won’t care who is eliminated so long as not them, so if chill has a vest then they know any town elimination wins them the game.

Tchill clearly sees t3 as harder to convince off his wagon as he does convincing us to join the t3 wagon.

Even no elimination, which he’s put out there only benefits scum.
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:35 am

Post by T3 »

"there is a smoking gun" my guy, i am literally confirmed town
T3
T3
He/him
Survivor
T3
He/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:37 am

Post by T3 »

In post 777, DeasVail wrote: In looking through things tonight I am more conflicted. Sorry to be keeping people waiting.

T3, I would agree that the Bristep vote on Doctor Drew, occurring before the RedFF guilty claim, is a bit strange from scum, but after the previous day, scum could have quite reasonably thought it would be bristep eliminated that day, so there would be a need to set up some distancing.

What stands out to you that makes a Bristep/Drew team less likely?
i'm talking about Drew pushing bristep through a lot of d2
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 7:22 am

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 323, Tchill13 wrote:
In post 320, Kop wrote:
In post 314, T3 wrote:
In post 312, Mitillos wrote: You should probably claim
Town Novice Odd Night Vig. Basically, I can shoot on all odd nights except for N1.

Why except N1?

I've seen and heard of several odd and even night roles, but never have I seen one where it can't be used the first chance it gets. Like a even night but can't use it N2 etc.

Is it brazen enough to fake claim as scum thinking we'll let you hang around till N3 to prove the role? I don't know. And even if you're telling the truth about being a Town Novice Odd Night Vig, you still can't prove your role till N3.

VOTE: enchant

Let's back off t3. Maybe there's a way to figure that out before night 3... As for flippy. If you'd like I'm willing to vote out either enchant or dess.
I'm at work can't talk much. I'm not a VT. Crumbed it here.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 8:27 am

Post by bristep123 »

*sigh* what happened to the smoking gun on T3 we were going to get after work yesterday? What happened to you being certain it’s me before the sudden declaration that t3 is scuk? You have been all over the place on d4 and this now feels like we’re about to see a fake claim - although at the moment what you’ve said is true either way. At this point I feel like you know there’s a deadlock so you’re trying to make everything so noisy to push towards a no elim.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 9:55 am

Post by Tchill13 »

Bristep I clearly did not pivot off of you because you'd be a hard push. Deasvail was still undecided. I'm a PR and I thought that'd show t3 isn't a vig cus that's too strong for town but I looked at the possible roles and I can't figure out how he t3 would be scum mechanically.

There's a reason red's claim of an investigative role wasn't well received from me.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:41 am

Post by bristep123 »

But you already knew this going into d4 and you went after me initially. It wasn’t until yesterday that you suddenly pivoted onto T3. I’ll hear this out though, and I’ll say myself I’m VT. DV do you want to put your cards on the table and reveal your role as well? Feels like we’re at that point.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:54 am

Post by DeasVail »

In post 784, bristep123 wrote: But you already knew this going into d4 and you went after me initially. It wasn’t until yesterday that you suddenly pivoted onto T3. I’ll hear this out though, and I’ll say myself I’m VT. DV do you want to put your cards on the table and reveal your role as well? Feels like we’re at that point.
I said I was the other mason.

If you missed that, why did you vote for tchill instead of considering me as scum?
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:59 am

Post by bristep123 »

I forgot you said you were the other mason, I was literally typing this as you replied. Red said he got a not guilty on you D1 which is why you were conf town and what confirmed Tchill as scum for me.

My summary is this. Another power role would definitely be imbalanced towards town, t3 and dv are confirmed in their roles which means Tchill is lying from my perspective. Final answer, I’m not being swayed from that.
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 10:59 am

Post by bristep123 »

N1, not D1.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 12:38 pm

Post by DeasVail »

I kind of want to know what tchill is claiming but will probably vote tchill
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:13 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I'm a tracker. Tracked t3 to Dr easy bake night 1. Tracked deasvail no where night 2. Tracked kop no where night 3.

This is why I "assumed" red was a tracker to see if they'd slip up on their initial claim. I didn't believe there could be an investigative and a tracker and a vig and 2 masons. From my history with this site they assume town will play poorly and scum will play perfectly to justify unbalanced setups.

It's really a shame here if bristep continues to tunnel me. I moved my push off of bristep and onto t3 BEFORE EVEN GETTING DEASVAILS THOUGHTS ON BRISTEP. That is the important part. I'm also aware of the fact how utterly stupid it's going to look to push the "conftown vig" here. As scum I would have a better shot getting bristep voted out.

The change from bristep to t3 didn't come out of a need to appeal to deasvail. And I'm aware it's much less likely to work than a bristep push. So as scum I have no need to do that. Cus if I were scum with a vest then it's game over on the bristep vote out which is way more likely.

This change coupled with the enchant slot getting voted out that was put into motion by ME and DREW. So you're saying his 2 scum mates got him voted out.

Is pretty much improbable. I hope yall can see how terrible that scum play would be. It's too bad for me to be scum.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:17 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Scum winning off a fake claim and some weird role modifier seems to be the path we're going down.

I really, really don't think bristep is scum here. I think it's the so called vig who hast done anything in terms of actual game play to help solve. T3 has been a night action only player.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:21 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 782, bristep123 wrote: *sigh* what happened to the smoking gun on T3 we were going to get after work yesterday? What happened to you being certain it’s me before the sudden declaration that t3 is scuk? You have been all over the place on d4 and this now feels like we’re about to see a fake claim - although at the moment what you’ve said is true either way. At this point I feel like you know there’s a deadlock so you’re trying to make everything so noisy to push towards a no elim.
I would have been capable of eventually swaying t3 to vote you had deasvail had my back. Simply because t3 would vote either of us to win this day phase. You're not shocked at how early he voted me? If you're scum or I'm scum then we'd be the only two that would vote early. No way t3 would be able to know that quickly. T3 wanted this day phase to end without even hearing from me.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:33 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

If I was scum and I had a vest the long push on bristep is the optimal play.

If I'm scum and I did not have a vest, and drew didn't have a vest... And enchant doesn't have a vest. The optimal play is to vote out t3 early
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:34 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Someone check my scum game history. I'm better than that.
DeasVail
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
DeasVail
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:46 pm

Post by DeasVail »

VOTE: Tchill13
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:48 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

In post 720, redFF wrote: ive thought about it a lot and i think its correct to claim this, i have an innocent on deasvail. if t3 shoots tonight, it'll be 4 player tomorrow with 2 players confirmed town. t3 shoots kop tonight, you lim bristep tomorrow, the game should be over. tchill is the wild card here but i think he's likely town from his irate posting today. its hard to fake.
It really, really does not make sense for me to kill t3 over red here as scum either even if I have a vest. Red reads me as town. Meaning he'd probably investigate kop or bristep with his night action. Meaning if I were scum I'd just push the other one after deasvails Mason claim and it'd be GGs.

The bristep drew interaction makes me feel good that bristep is town.

T3 being scum is the only thing that can be possible here. Even if it is unlikely. Which I think it's more likely given all the PRs town have. Which is the smoking gun imo.

I don't think yall understand how absurd leaving t3 alive, then opening on bristep, then switching to t3 before getting opinions on bristep from deasvail.... Actually is.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:49 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

Ah. Well GGs t3 or bristep. Smh.
Tchill13
Tchill13
Survivor
Tchill13
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 3:50 pm

Post by Tchill13 »

I don't blame you DV. But damn.
Thestatusquo
Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Thestatusquo
He/Him
Shea

Shea

Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:32 pm

Post by Thestatusquo »

VoteCount 4.2 FINAL

Tchill13 [ 3 ]
T3, bristep123, DeasVail

Not Voting [ 1 ]

Tchill13

With 4 alive it takes 3 votes to be executed.

Countdown to deadline: (expired on 2023-04-24 16:22:31)

Tchill13 has been eliminated.

Spoiler: The Role

Mafia Ascetic Neopolitan

Spoiler: A WIN CONDITION HAS BEEN REACHED!

TOWN WINS!

tout comprendre c'est tout pardonner
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:38 pm

Post by bristep123 »

Yaas, GG everyone. Chill that was a fine performance all round. Even at the end I was second guessing myself.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”