Polymath
Polymath
Pronoun: he/him

TM 2023 | Open: PYP S_TM | Endgame

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:01 am

Post by implosion »

Team Mafia 2023 Open: PYP Hint Of Something_Team Mafia

Flavor: Weird Things I Got ChatGPT to Say Without Context

If we consider a world where Skittle colors are swapped, and in this world, anteaters have evolved differently, it could potentially lead to some interesting adaptations in these animals. Here are a few possibilities:

Anteaters may have developed a preference for certain Skittle colors: In a world where the colors of the Skittle candy are swapped, it could affect the color of ants and termites that anteaters feed on. If the ants and termites have different colors than in our world, anteaters may have developed a preference for certain Skittle colors based on the color of their prey.

Skittle-colored markings for communication: Anteaters communicate with each other through various means, such as scent marking and vocalizations. In a world where Skittle colors are swapped, anteaters may have developed Skittle-colored markings to signal to other anteaters. For example, they could have evolved to have brighter-colored fur or skin to communicate with each other.

Different strategies for locating prey: Anteaters primarily rely on their sense of smell to locate their prey, but the color of their food could still have an impact on their evolutionary history. If the colors of ants and termites are different in this world, it could lead to the development of different strategies for locating prey. For example, they could have evolved to use their sense of sight more to find their food.

In summary, if Skittle colors were swapped in a world where anteaters evolved differently, it could potentially lead to adaptations in these animals based on the color of their food and communication methods. However, it is important to note that these are speculative scenarios and would require further research and evidence to confirm.

Original player list:

1. Alisae, representing Perfectly Balanced Team with no exploits
  2. Bellaphant, representing The Klickin' Chickens
  3. Cephrir, representing Studies Show Very Long Team Names...
  4. Datisi, representing Frog Friends
  5. Gimli, representing Shadow Syndicate
  6. imaginality, representing The Pork Eaters
  7. Lady Lambdadelta, representing The Polymewl
  8. Marashu, representing Average Team Mafia Enjoyers
  9. Menalque, representing Hyper Aggressive Jingle Ballers: Menalkoba Edition
  10. mith, representing Ghosts of Nightkills Past
  11. Rad, representing We Look Good in Plaid
  12. Staeg, representing Ancient Guard
  13. Ythan, representing Crispy Cream Puffs
Spoiler: Alive at endgame with filps

Bellaphant -
Vanilla Townie
- survives.
Lady Lambdadelta -
Town One-Shot Vigilante
- survives.
Menalque -
Town Neighborizer
- survives.
mith -
Town Night 3 Vigilante
- survives.

Spoiler: Dead
  • Rad -
    Town Doctor
    - Eliminated Day One
  • Staeg -
    Vanilla Townie
    - Killed Night One
  • Cephrir -
    Vanilla Townie
    - Killed Night One
  • imaginality -
    Town Universal Backup
    - Eliminated Day Two
  • Marashu -
    Town 1-shot Watcher
    - Killed Night Two
  • jjh927
    Andante
    Gimli
    -
    Mafia Goon
    - Eliminated Day Three
  • Ythan -
    Town Ascetic Cop
    - Killed Night Three
  • Alisae -
    Mafia Goon
    - Killed Night Three
  • Datisi -
    Mafia Goon
    - Eliminated Day Four
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:02 am

Post by implosion »

General Rules
The Basics
  1. All site-wide rules apply.
  2. Play to your win condition.
  3. Do not privately communicate with other players about this game, except where explicitly allowed, such as your team's private communication space.
  4. Be respectful of other players; do not insult them. Attack the argument, not the person.
  5. Do not quote your role PM; do not quote any private communication with other players. Do not pretend to quote your role PM or any private communication, as doing so will be treated as if you actually quoted them. Paraphrasing either of these is fine. This rule includes communication with your teammates;
    any private communication with teammates that is posted in this thread must be very clearly paraphrased, and not quoted
  6. Do not use provable randomness.
  7. Do not use cryptography, robust steganography, invisible text, etc.
  8. As the moderator, I reserve the right to make any judgment call I deem fit, regardless of whether or not any explicit rule exists.
During the Day
  1. Day phases will last 10 days.
  2. During the day, votes must be posted with either
    bold tags
    or VOTE: tags. Don't try to get tricky; if it looks like a vote and is bolded, I will count it as a vote. Any attempt to abuse voting with trick votes or fake votes will be punished harshly.
  3. When a majority of votes is reached, that player will be eliminated. If no majority exists at deadline, no elimination will occur.
  4. Prods will be issued upon 48 hours of inactivity; if unanswered after 24 hours, I will begin seeking a replacement. If the player posts in thread before a replacement is found, they will retain their spot.
  5. I may or may not grant deadline extensions if asked.
During the Night
  1. All nights will last 48 hours.
  2. All night actions must be received by the deadline; if no action is received, or if an action is received after the deadline, no action will be taken.
Setup specifications
  1. The setup for this game is Pick Your Power X/Y: Hint of Something_Smart, with two modifications. First, there are 13 players instead of 14 (with one fewer town, so there are 10 town and 3 mafia). Second, the draft will be different, explained below.
  2. Initially, you will receive a PM that includes only alignment information. There will be two drafting phases, each of which should last at most 24 hours, and then roles will be sent out.
  3. During the first drafting phase, you must choose any positive integer, and you will be put into an order based on those numbers. The draft order will be determined by the following (
    IMPORTANT NOTE: this is different from normal PYP X/Y drafting rules
    ):
    1. First, priority is given to players whose number was picked fewer times. So if you pick a unique number, you will always go earlier.
    2. Second, priority is given to players whose number is
      closer to the median of the 13 numbers I receive,
      instead of in the original setup where priority is given to players who picked the smaller number.
    3. Third, priority is given to players who pick a number below the median, rather than above, if they are equidistant from it.
    4. Finally, priority is given randomly between players who picked the same number.
  4. Additionally, during the first drafting phase, the mafia may pick collectively to either all gain the ability to multitask (perform actions together with the factional kill on the same night), or gain a collective Informed modifier that will tell them about one pair of roles that were not selected in the draft, or tell them that no such pair exists if none does.
  5. After the first drafting phase is over, I will publish everyone's choice of numbers, as well as what the mafia's choice of modifier was, and the second drafting phase will begin. This drafting phase will work the same as in normal PYP X/Y. In the second drafting phase, each player must choose one role from any pair in the list below. In draft order, I will then assign each player either the role they chose, or vanilla if one of the roles in their pair has already been chosen by someone higher on the list. Only one role from each pair can be assigned.

Roles
night 3 vigilanteorvengeful
1-shot vigilanteor2-shot PGO (active)
ascetic coporbulletproof
draft copor1-shot watcher
doctororroleblocker
universal backuporrolecop
neighborizerorvoyeur
jailkeeperortracker

Spoiler: Sample draft with 5 players
A and B both pick 3, C picks 8, D picks 1, E picks 5.
The median of the list [1, 3, 3, 5, 8] is 3. 1 and 5 are the closest uniquely-chosen numbers to the median, and 1 is below rather than above, so 1 goes first, followed by 5. 8 is next, and the two 3s are randomly tiebroken and B wins. Thus, the picking order would be D, E, C, B, A.

Sample role PMs:

Spoiler: Initial alignment-only PMs
TownHello, NAME, and welcome to the Team Mafia 2023 Open: PYP S_TM!

You are
Town

Please send me any positive integer for the draft.
Note that the drafting rules are different than the typical version of this setup - see the rules post for info and an example of how the draft works.

You win when all mafia members are dead, and at least one town member remains alive.

Please confirm by PM to me (implosion) with a choice of positive integer.

The game thread can be found here. Good luck!

MafiaHello, NAME, and welcome to the Team Mafia 2023 Open: PYP S_TM!

You are
Mafia
. Your partners are NAME and NAME. You can converse at all times here.

Please send me any positive integer for the draft.
Note that the drafting rules are different than the typical version of this setup - see the rules post for info and an example of how the draft works.
You may discuss your numbers and submit them in the mafia PT if you like.

Additionally, you must collectively choose a modifier for the mafia to gain: either multitasking (all mafia will be able to perform the factional kill in addition to other actions on the same night), or informed (mafia will learn a pair of roles that no one chose, or will learn that every pair of roles was chosen by someone). The town will learn what you chose when numbers are revealed.

You win when all town members are dead, and at least one mafia member remains alive.

Please confirm in your PT.

Spoiler: Final role PMs for town
Vanilla TownieNAME, You are a
Vanilla Townie

Your only weapons are your voice and your vote.

You win when all mafia members are dead, and at least one town member remains alive.

Please confirm by PM to me (implosion) by stating your alignment and role.

Town Night 3 VigilanteNAME, You are a
Town Night 3 Vigilante

On night 3, you may target a player. If successful, that player will die.

Town VengefulNAME, You are a
Town Vengeful

If you are eliminated, before the night phase begins, you may target a player to attempt to kill them.

Town 1-shot VigilanteNAME, You are a
Town 1-shot Vigilante

Once during the night, you may target a player. If successful, that player will die.

Town 2-shot PGONAME, You are a
Town 2-shot PGO

Twice during the game at night, choose to activate. If successful, all players who target you that night will die.

Town Ascetic CopNAME, You are a
Town Ascetic Cop

Any non-killing actions targeting you will fail.

During the night, you may target a player. If successful, you will learn their alignment. If unsuccessful, you will be told "No result".

Town BulletproofNAME, You are a
Town Bulletproof

Any killing actions or effects resolving on you will fail except for elimination.

Town Draft CopNAME, You are a
Town Draft Cop

During the night, you may target a player. If successful, you will learn what pair of roles they attempted to draft from. If unsuccessful, you will be told "No result".

Town 1-shot WatcherNAME, You are a
Town 1-shot Watcher

Once during the night, you may target a player. If successful, you will learn a list of all other players that targeted your target that night. If unsuccessful, you will be told "No result".

Town DoctorNAME, You are a
Town Doctor

During the night, you may target a player. If successful, you will protect them from one kill.

Town RoleblockerNAME, You are a
Town Roleblocker

During the night, you may target a player. If successful, any active ability they use that night will fail.

Town Universal BackupNAME, You are a
Town Universal Backup

The first time a non-vanilla player dies, you will inherit their role. If multiple deaths would trigger this ability simultaneously, you will inherit one of their roles at random.

Town RolecopNAME, You are a
Town Rolecop

During the night, you may target a player. If successful, you will learn their role, or that they are the vanilla role for their alignment. If unsuccessful, you will be told "No result".

Town NeighborizerNAME, You are a
Town Neighborizer

During the night, you may target a player. If successful, you will recruit them into a neighborhood with you and all other players you've successfully targeted.

Town VoyeurNAME, You are a
Town Voyeur

During the night, you may target a player. If successful, you will learn a list of all other actions (but not players) that targeted your target that night. If unsuccessful, you will be told "No result".

Town JailkeeperNAME, You are a
Town Jailkeeper

During the night, you may target a player. If successful, you will protect them from one kill and any active ability they use that night will fail.

Town TrackerNAME, You are a
Town Tracker

During the night, you may target a player. If successful, you will learn a list of all players that your target targeted that night. If unsuccessful, you will be told "No result".

Spoiler: Final role PMs for mafia
Mafia GoonNAME, You are a
Mafia Goon

Your only weapons are your voice and your vote.

You win when all town members are dead, and at least one mafia member remains alive.

Each night, if no other member of the mafia is using this ability, you may target a player. If successful, that player will die.

Mafia Night 3 VigilanteNAME, You are a
Mafia Night 3 Vigilante

On night 3, you may target a player. If successful, that player will die.

Each night, if no other member of the mafia is using this ability, you may target a player. If successful, that player will die.

Mafia VengefulNAME, You are a
Mafia Vengeful

If you are eliminated, before the night phase begins, you may target a player to attempt to kill them.

Mafia 1-shot VigilanteNAME, You are a
Mafia 1-shot Vigilante

Once during the night, you may target a player. If successful, that player will die.

Mafia 2-shot PGONAME, You are a
Mafia 2-shot PGO

Twice during the game at night, choose to activate. If successful, all players who target you that night will die.

Mafia Ascetic CopNAME, You are a
Mafia Ascetic Cop

Any non-killing actions targeting you will fail.

During the night, you may target a player. If successful, you will learn their alignment. If unsuccessful, you will be told "No result".

Mafia BulletproofNAME, You are a
Mafia Bulletproof

Any killing actions or effects resolving on you will fail except for elimination.

Mafia Draft CopNAME, You are a
Mafia Draft Cop

During the night, you may target a player. If successful, you will learn what pair of roles they attempted to draft from. If unsuccessful, you will be told "No result".

Mafia 1-shot WatcherNAME, You are a
Mafia 1-shot Watcher

Once during the night, you may target a player. If successful, you will learn a list of all other players that targeted your target that night. If unsuccessful, you will be told "No result".

Mafia DoctorNAME, You are a
Mafia Doctor

During the night, you may target a player. If successful, you will protect them from one kill.

Mafia RoleblockerNAME, You are a
Mafia Roleblocker

During the night, you may target a player. If successful, any active ability they use that night will fail.

Mafia Universal BackupNAME, You are a
Mafia Universal Backup

The first time a non-vanilla player dies, you will inherit their role. If multiple deaths would trigger this ability simultaneously, you will inherit one of their roles at random.

Mafia RolecopNAME, You are a
Mafia Rolecop

During the night, you may target a player. If successful, you will learn their role, or that they are the vanilla role for their alignment. If unsuccessful, you will be told "No result".

Mafia NeighborizerNAME, You are a
Mafia Neighborizer

During the night, you may target a player. If successful, you will recruit them into a neighborhood with you and all other players you've successfully targeted.

Mafia VoyeurNAME, You are a
Mafia Voyeur

During the night, you may target a player. If successful, you will learn a list of all other actions (but not players) that targeted your target that night. If unsuccessful, you will be told "No result".

Mafia JailkeeperNAME, You are a
Mafia Jailkeeper

During the night, you may target a player. If successful, you will protect them from one kill and any active ability they use that night will fail.

Mafia TrackerNAME, You are a
Mafia Tracker

During the night, you may target a player. If successful, you will learn a list of all players that your target targeted that night. If unsuccessful, you will be told "No result".

implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:47 am

Post by implosion »

Initial alignment PMs have been sent out.

Please read the Setup Specifications part of the rules post closely - the draft in this game is different from the draft in a normal PYP S_S game.

Numbers will be posted once all 13 players have made their selections.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:29 pm

Post by implosion »

A clarification: when I say priority is given to players who are "closer to the median", i mean the absolute difference between the number they chose and the median entry, not the distance within the list.

So in the given example [1, 3, 3, 5, 8], 3 is the median element, and 1 and 5 "tie" because the difference between 1 and 3 and the difference between 5 and 3 are both 2 (and then that tie is broken by the fact that 1 is below the median and 5 is above it). Then 8 is next, with a distance of 5 to the median because the difference between 8 and 3 is 5.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:30 am

Post by implosion »

Numbers chosen
Alisae6
Bellaphant19
Cephrir19
Datisi1
Gimli2
imaginality6
Lady Lambdadelta13
Marashu6
Menalque1
mith17
Rad13
Staeg14
Ythan9

1, 1, 2, 6, 6, 6, 9, 13, 13, 14, 17, 19, 19. The median is 9.

Unique numbers are 2, 9, 14, 17. In order from closest to farthest is 9, 14, 2, 17.

Doubled numbers are 1, 13, 19. In order from closest to farthest is 13, 1, 19.

6 is the only tripled number.

After randomly breaking ties for people who picked the same number, the draft order is:
  1. Ythan (9)
  2. Staeg (14)
  3. Gimli (2)
  4. mith (17)
  5. Rad (13)
  6. Lady Lambdadelta (13)
  7. Menalque (1)
  8. Datisi (1)
  9. Bellaphant (19)
  10. Cephrir (19)
  11. Marashu (6)
  12. imaginality (6)
  13. Alisae (6)
Additionally, the mafia have selected to become
Multitasking

Full role PMs will go out and the game will begin once everyone has selected a role to draft.
implosion
implosion
he/him
Polymath
implosion
he/him
Polymath
Polymath

Post Post #5 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:05 pm

Post by implosion »

The fact that bowling balls weigh 0.1% more while in motion is known as the "dynamical bowling ball effect" or the "Magnus effect". This effect occurs due to the frictional forces between the ball and the lane, which can cause the ball to spin and create a turbulent wake behind it. This turbulence can cause the air pressure around the ball to change, creating a force that can increase the weight of the ball while it's in motion.

To account for this effect, it's important to consider the velocity and spin rate of the ball, as well as the specific conditions of the lane surface and surrounding air. In practical terms, bowlers can adjust their technique and equipment to account for the increased weight of the ball while it's in motion, such as by choosing a ball with a lower static weight or using a different release technique to control the spin of the ball.

All final role PMs have been sent out. With that, day one begins!
Please still confirm your role via PM, ideally before posting - I will ensure all players confirm their role.

Deadline is 10 days from now at 10 PM PST, in (expired on 2023-04-28 01:00:00).
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix
Pronoun: She/Faer

Post Post #6 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:08 pm

Post by Lady Lambdadelta »

Ego.

Also, there is almost certainly a scum in the 6s and we should be looking there today.
Yes my Lord, but questions are dangerous, for they have answers.

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Soar on wings of retribution and set the world ablaze
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #7 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:11 pm

Anyway, with that in mind

Vote: Imaginality

13 heads and counting now, plurality is adaptive. If our experience might help you,
click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
, we are Niamh, Rhiannon, Rhea, Aisling, Saoirse, Selene, Aoife, Fírinne, Aurélie, Lyra, Airna, Fiadh and Laoise.
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #8 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:11 pm

Post by Alisae »

VOTE: gimli
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #9 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:12 pm

In post 8, Alisae wrote: VOTE: gimli
Why are you voting someone in the top 4 draft slots right now?

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #10 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:13 pm

Like I'm not willing to push anyone in the top 4 today, it was a mistake town made in a recent game that gave my scum team in the PYP I played a LOT of info to find a cop when we shagged the draft.

It's not worth it. We have 3 sixes at the bottom, and there's almost always a scum in that group.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Rad
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Rad
he
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he

Post Post #11 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:14 pm

Post by Rad »

Woo it's starting, but this is my bedtime so hello and goodnight!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #12 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:16 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 9, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
his number stands out to me.
Wouldn't wolves want to be high up in the draft?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #13 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:16 pm

In post 11, Rad wrote: Woo it's starting, but this is my bedtime so hello and goodnight!
Zerg don't sleep, Follow your Queen of Blades into battle

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #14 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:17 pm

Post by Alisae »

why do you think wolves picked 6?
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #15 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:17 pm

In post 12, Alisae wrote:
You know who else wants to be high up in the draft?

Take a wild guess. Go on, take a wild guess what other faction of players would also love to be high up in the draft.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #16 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:17 pm

Post by Ythan »

Hello friends!
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #17 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:17 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 15, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

Take a wild guess. Go on, take a wild guess what other faction of players would also love to be high up in the draft.
everyone
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #18 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:18 pm

In post 14, Alisae wrote: why do you think wolves picked 6?
wolves plural? I don't, or at least, if they did it's a gambit and I'm happy to call the bluff killing there day 1 and leaving it on the table

Wolf singular? Because in this game where 3 numbers overlap in pick, it's pretty likely there is at least one scum in the grouping.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #19 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:18 pm

In post 17, Alisae wrote:
In post 15, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

everyone
Good job, you did it, I'm so proud of you.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #20 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:19 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 16, Ythan wrote: Hello friends!
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #21 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:20 pm

Number logic is a reasonable thing to use to hunt scum but 1) We're never killing anyone in the top 4 today and 2) Picking a solo number is hard to examine by number logic without other flipped wolves to see wolf bidding strategy, unlike triple six logic.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us
Alisae
Alisae
lolbalance
Alisae
lolbalance
lolbalance

Post Post #22 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:20 pm

Post by Alisae »

In post 18, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:
wolves plural? I don't, or at least, if they did it's a gambit and I'm happy to call the bluff killing there day 1 and leaving it on the table

Wolf singular? Because in this game where 3 numbers overlap in pick, it's pretty likely there is at least one scum in the grouping.
so like, what is this based on?
Ythan
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Ythan
She
Welcome to the Haystack
Welcome to the Haystack
Pronoun: She

Post Post #23 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:20 pm

Post by Ythan »

VOTE: Lady Lambdadelta

The argument you are making does not make any sense to me.

<3
Lady Lambdadelta
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Lady Lambdadelta
She/Faer
Rise of the Phoenix
Rise of the Phoenix

Post Post #24 (ISO) » Mon Apr 17, 2023 6:21 pm

In post 22, Alisae wrote:
In post 18, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:

so like, what is this based on?
History of this game, statistics, number picking logic...

it's not 100% but nothing is, but it's significantly increased.

click here
If you wish to
speak to one of us

Return to “Team Mafia 2023”