Micro 1078: Datisi's micro normals are back [game over]

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris
Pronoun: she

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 3:42 pm

Post by tris »

yeah
here's what it says
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 4:06 pm

Post by tris »

didnt i say something about this d3?
here's what it says
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 4:11 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

You did. Just confirming this is the story you're actually sticking to
YOUR AD HERE

Too busy with work to play mafia right now but I shall return some day!
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 4:21 pm

Post by tris »

In post 1097, fireisredsir wrote: hm i kind of like that point
here's what it says
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 4:34 pm

Post by tris »

i should be trying to convince osukawhich none of this helps
here's what it says
tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 4:36 pm

Post by tris »

im not ready to vote yet. tho
here's what it says
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he/him/his

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 7:05 pm

Post by osuka »

im positively exhausted

gonna go to sleep since theres plenty of time in the day but ill write intelligent things tomorrow and everyone will be impressed

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Mon May 22, 2023 7:08 pm

Post by osuka »

and just for the record i didnt forget to towncase myself, i just didnt wanna do it because i didnt wanna interrupt the conversation you two were having since i felt like that was going somewhere interesting

ill still do that, pinky promise

"I would also like to reiterate my claim that Osuka is sort of obviously town" - rc about scumsuka
"don't tell anyone, but there's a reason why you're one of my favourite people to mod for" - datisi
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2023 4:20 am

Post by VP Baltar »

@tris - I went back and read that section with osuka again, and I think you're kind of making shit up. Fireisredsir was the one doing all the work throughout that section. It was pretty obvious that what osuka said about saving me was bizarre in its own right, so if sky was paired with osuka, it wouldn't be that unusual to call that out as a distance.

The fact that you think that's incontrovertible evidence they don't share alignment is giving me very bad vibes that you came into today with an anti-VP agenda and you're trying to play on a point personal to osuka as a way to get a vote against me.

I'd still like you to tell me the reasons you think I should be town reading you.

(Just to clarify, by towncase I don't mean people need to write a wall. You can just list some points with facts from the game. I'm capable of assessing my agreement without anyone needing to pull a bunch of posts)
YOUR AD HERE

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2023 4:11 pm

Post by osuka »

to your question then baltar: i havent really had an agenda all game. ive played off of my actual reads, however shit they were (and, you know, they actually really were shit) - but i didnt fabricate any of them and didn't put any spin on anything this game

honestly the biggest reason this game that i'm not dead yet is that as always, i've intentionally been toeing the null line - but there is yet to be a publicly disclosed reason why anyone actually thinks i'm scum beyond process of elimination, some bullshit half-assed associative, or just "vibes"

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2023 4:18 pm

Post by osuka »

like if i'm gonna be completely honest i can't give you an exceptional towncase because i haven't been exceptionally town, though that was intentional. obvtown gets shot, obvscum gets executed, solid null makes it to endgame (hi)

i can't even tell you that i'm town because this is outside of my scumrange, because it isn't, and so really just off of that you could very reasonably think that i'm scum here and that would be fair. the real reason you shouldn't vote me here is because this time around i actually did get a green role pm and i think you did as well, but you can't take that at face value - so instead just settle for the fact that tris looks a lot worse than i do, which you yourself concluded before i typed all of this up

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2023 4:25 pm

Post by osuka »

basically my main selling point is "i'm less bad than the other option", which honestly at this point is just about one more reason than you have to vote for me

tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2023 4:30 pm

Post by tris »

In post 1983, VP Baltar wrote: @tris - I went back and read that section with osuka again, and I think you're kind of making shit up. Fireisredsir was the one doing all the work throughout that section. It was pretty obvious that what osuka said about saving me was bizarre in its own right, so if sky was paired with osuka, it wouldn't be that unusual to call that out as a distance.
i guess its not so much that skygazer necessarily made the wagon happen where it wouldn't have otherwise. i might be wrong on that. but, it doesn't make sense to me that they would have voted there during consolidation time when there were several other wagons they could have joined.
The fact that you think that's incontrovertible evidence they don't share alignment is giving me very bad vibes that you came into today with an anti-VP agenda and you're trying to play on a point personal to osuka as a way to get a vote against me.
that doesn't make any sense. osuka's going to townread me because i say he's town?
I'd still like you to tell me the reasons you think I should be town reading you.

(Just to clarify, by towncase I don't mean people need to write a wall. You can just list some points with facts from the game. I'm capable of assessing my agreement without anyone needing to pull a bunch of posts)
i already did say some stuff earlier. i can be a little more specific tho.
here's what it says
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2023 4:32 pm

Post by osuka »

i definitely thought you were trying to pocket me when i first read through the last couple pages

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2023 4:33 pm

Post by osuka »

In post 1879, VP Baltar wrote: Tris has had many convincing town slips that are unlikely to be fake imo
@baltar what about this one?

tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2023 4:35 pm

Post by tris »

In post 1985, osuka wrote: like if i'm gonna be completely honest i can't give you an exceptional towncase because i haven't been exceptionally town, though that was intentional. obvtown gets shot, obvscum gets executed, solid null makes it to endgame (hi)
really frustrating tbh. i wish i had more reason to townread you
here's what it says
osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2023 4:42 pm

Post by osuka »

the fact that you don't is very much by design

conversely, do you have any reason to scumread me?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2023 4:43 pm

Post by osuka »

vpb is making a lot of sense and tris is making some sense. nobody's got their head stuck in their ass, but if i were to vote based on how correct the previous couple of pages are, tris gets the axe

i sort of hate how reasonable tris is being, though, because i don't actually have excellent reason to vote there either other than just gut

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2023 4:45 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1989, osuka wrote:
In post 1879, VP Baltar wrote: Tris has had many convincing town slips that are unlikely to be fake imo
@baltar what about this one?
You asking what I was thinking or why I'm questioning tris now?
YOUR AD HERE

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2023 4:45 pm

Post by osuka »

why you're questioning tris now. what changed?

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2023 4:46 pm

Post by osuka »

if you could give some more detail as to what exactly the townslips were, please do too

osuka
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
osuka
he/him/his
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2023 4:46 pm

Post by osuka »

i don't see them and i don't know where everyone got that from. it looked like garden variety confusion to me, and i can tell you that's something i have very intimate first-hand experience with

VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2023 4:50 pm

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1994, osuka wrote: why you're questioning tris now. what changed?
It's endgame, so i try not to bias myself and keep the questions open to see if I've been wrong this game (which clearly I have so far on some stuff)

Sounds like you know the slips I was talking about. I believe at the time I said they could be good scum play by tris intended to look like confusion tho. So I'm considering that.

My main thing is that tris feels a little agenda driven coming into today, which I really don't like.
YOUR AD HERE

tris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
tris
she
Splatoon Tetris
Splatoon Tetris

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Tue May 23, 2023 8:18 pm

Post by tris »

i was gonna say more tonight, but tomorrow will have to do
here's what it says
VP Baltar
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
VP Baltar
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Wed May 24, 2023 4:49 am

Post by VP Baltar »

In post 1987, tris wrote: osuka's going to townread me because i say he's town?
Yes, this would be scumplay 101. Try to get someone to townread you because you're not pressuring them at all in the game. How is that nonsense to you? I think your reasons for non-associating sky and osuka are overstated at the very least. I think osuka has more of the truth of it by saying he is essentially very null this game by being disengaged. That's harder to sort, and certainly not disassociative just because sky made one point that fire pushed hard.
YOUR AD HERE

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”