Post by Skygazer »

VC 3.03
geraintm
(3): Malakittens, bristep123, Enchant
Enchant
(1): Venmar

Not Voting
(2): geraintm, Invisibility

With 6 alive, it takes 4 votes to implode a player. Day 3 ends in (expired on 2023-05-26 10:30:00).

mod notes: Malakittens on V/LA until Friday
i have the most queues
replacement queue | upick queue
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2023 3:18 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1124, geraintm wrote:
In post 1123, Malakittens wrote: Gera my vote on you is simple.
You hardcore defended two players who flipped town, but you gave zero effort or even a post to try to counter them other than "its gonna be green". it felt like tmi
i didnt hardcore defend them as town, i just said they would flip green. hardcore would have been making an effort to actualyl save them as you said i didnt - and i didn't.

if you are town, then i can understand you only have a few places you could possibly vote and i am one of them.

what are your plans for when i flip green.
i assume you are sorting out what the vig should do tonight (i am assuming they are going to die, but i wonder if scum is concenred that they need to go after other town power roles who are more likely to catch them?)
ngl i dont really think youre gonna flip green

i'm not a fan of telling the vig where to shoot. I have always disliked players trying to "leash" the vig. mainly because people have done it to me in the past and they would have been wrong if i shot there instead i went my own way.
i have only rolled vig maybe 3-4 times and i have never shot incorrectly.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2023 3:28 am

Post by Enchant »

I replaced in vig like 3 times.

First time it was dude who claimed D1, got RBed N1 and then instantly replaced. My only successfull shot was bulletproof traitor which i taked as being roleblocked again. Then i got killed.
Second time i shot townie and then last mafia.
Third time I GOT FUCKING FLASHWAGONED.

Damn vig suck
Wizard-Mercenary

You need replacement/players ASAP? PM me! I almost always accept.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2023 3:31 am

Post by Malakittens »

lmafo
when when i was a traitor with one vig shot i still shot scum (aka you enchant) LOL'd
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2023 3:36 am

Post by geraintm »

well, prepare to be disappointed.

oh, i assumed people would want to at least discuss it, but you do you.
i dont think ive ever been a vig. SK once.

but, they managed to find scum with their first shot so i guess they get free reign the rest of this game.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2023 3:47 am

Post by Venmar »

Not convinced Gera is scum tbh.

I really do think it's Enchant and we should flip that spot
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2023 3:52 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 1114, Invisibility wrote:
In post 1077, Venmar wrote: I think if Enchant was town, Patch would've likely focused on trying to elim them harder but honestly it looks like Patch shaded Enchant pretty hard after both hammers but after the first hammer, didn't really push Enchant much and left the wagon fairly early.
fair but people still talked about Enchant relatively little so I still feel okay with considering him town. Patchwork might've thought Enchant was ez lim and then he wasn't and they couldn't figure out anything to say about him. Patch seemed to have difficulty saying stuff about other players that did more like, stuff, so I dunno how much Patch saying less about Enchant invalidates the TR

This post doesn't make sense to me tbh. Enchant's slot is independently scummy for two consecutively terrible hammers that idk why we've given them a pass for. Patch tried to set-up an NK15/Enchant wagon two elims in a row, but never actually pushed or cased it. At best, this is NAI behaviour because Patch had trouble casing or talking about many players and Enchant is still scum independently, at worst, it's scummy behaviour because it looks like Patch distancing from !scumEnchant.

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2023 3:59 am

Post by Enchant »

I don't care what gera flips, i just think we need to eradicate all three.
Wizard-Mercenary

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2023 4:00 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 1132, Venmar wrote:
In post 1077, Venmar wrote: I think if Enchant was town, Patch would've likely focused on trying to elim them harder but honestly it looks like Patch shaded Enchant pretty hard after both hammers but after the first hammer, didn't really push Enchant much and left the wagon fairly early.
fair but people still talked about Enchant relatively little so I still feel okay with considering him town. Patchwork might've thought Enchant was ez lim and then he wasn't and they couldn't figure out anything to say about him. Patch seemed to have difficulty saying stuff about other players that did more like, stuff, so I dunno how much Patch saying less about Enchant invalidates the TR

This post doesn't make sense to me tbh. Enchant's slot is independently scummy for two consecutively terrible hammers that idk why we've given them a pass for. Patch tried to set-up an NK15/Enchant wagon two elims in a row, but never actually pushed or cased it. At best, this is NAI behaviour because Patch had trouble casing or talking about many players and Enchant is still scum independently, at worst, it's scummy behaviour because it looks like Patch distancing from !scumEnchant.
You still didn't answer why they are terrible.
Wizard-Mercenary

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2023 4:32 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 1133, Enchant wrote: I don't care what gera flips, i just think we need to eradicate all three.
who is all "three"

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2023 4:47 am

Post by Enchant »

In post 1135, Malakittens wrote:
In post 1133, Enchant wrote: I don't care what gera flips, i just think we need to eradicate all three.
who is all "three"
Gera Venmar Invis.
Wizard-Mercenary

Skygazer
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
Skygazer
any
For My Next Guest
For My Next Guest
Pronoun: any

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2023 4:53 am

Post by Skygazer »

rule changeA rule has been updated, effective immediately. This is to align my rule set with current site rules.
Original Rule wrote:Do not quote private messages from the mod at all (real or fabricated). This includes specific timestamps and that sort of meta-data; please ask me if you're uncertain whether something breaks this rule. Paraphrasing is acceptable.
...has been changed to...
Amended Rule wrote:Do not take any action that attempts to prove the existence of private game communications. You are allowed to claim that these communications exist as long as you do not attempt to provide evidence.
i have the most queues
replacement queue | upick queue
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2023 5:14 am

Post by Invisibility »

ngl I don't see how Enchant's hammers are scummy and not just silliness, especially when they said what they were doing lol but have you given a more complete explanation for why they're scummy? Cuz I don't think we can glean so much from them. Also it looks to me like Patch was trying to look like they were taking the initiative on the obvious lim which I think is more likely to be if Enchant is town and not like, superbussing
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!
bristep123
bristep123
Goon
bristep123
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2023 5:17 am

Post by bristep123 »

In post 1134, Enchant wrote:

Also forgetting that Patch tried to set up the d3 wagon on enchant as d2 was ending (after hammer but before lockdown) and didn’t get to push it on d3 because I killed them. They didn’t need to case nk hard on d2 because it went to e-1 almost instantly before Black jumped off, patch then jumped off as it lost steam to sheep Mala. Patch’s intentions towards Enchant were clear to me after the 2nd hammer and that’s what sealed their fate re the shot that night.
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2023 5:31 am

Post by Invisibility »

^^ true
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2023 9:38 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 1134, Enchant wrote:

I didn't? Oh well

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2023 9:38 am

Post by Venmar »

Vibes!

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2023 9:39 am

Post by Venmar »

The 1st hammer was done by NK15 and it got them dogpiled on start of D2 there is no way you people are asking me to explain why that hammer blew ass

Enchant
Enchant
Survivor
Enchant
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2023 9:55 am

Post by Enchant »

Do you even have your own opinion, or you just look at someone else.
Wizard-Mercenary

Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2023 10:11 am

Post by Venmar »

You are so silly

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2023 10:13 am

Post by Malakittens »

oy vey

Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Fri May 19, 2023 2:55 pm

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1143, Venmar wrote: The 1st hammer was done by NK15 and it got them dogpiled on start of D2 there is no way you people are asking me to explain why that hammer blew ass
I gues
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2023 6:15 am

Post by Malakittens »

ugh

why is this game so stagnant

i just feel like the games gonna end within {gera/venmar/invis}

Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2023 7:35 am

Post by Invisibility »

we ran out of things to say! Or something
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sat May 20, 2023 7:36 am

Post by Invisibility »

In post 1148, Malakittens wrote: i just feel like the games gonna end within {gera/venmar/invis}
what do you think of Venmar and me

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”