A MESSED UP SPACE THING I JUST LEARNED

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

A MESSED UP SPACE THING I JUST LEARNED

Post Post #0 (ISO) » Fri May 05, 2023 8:00 pm

Post by DeathRowKitty »

Okay, so here's what happened, I was thinking about Pluto, our beautiful amazing planet that's really far away. All good clean thoughts, don't worry! I was thinking about her heart actually :oops: I know, so cheesy, but I just can't help myself sometimes. And I was thinking, you know, if we could all see Pluto's heart in the night sky, we wouldn't need to fight. We would always know we were loved. It's a beautiful thought, isn't it? I bet life is so peaceful on Pluto's moon Charon. But that's when I realized! Charon, that potential paradise, it's so big and so close to Pluto! What if...

A little research later and I now know. Friends, it's true. If you lived on Charon's surface, even if you lived on the side that faces Pluto, you would not even know the heart exists*. Pluto always faces her heart away from Charon. What emotional past might Pluto and Charon have had that Charon has so lost Pluto's favor? I am gutted to have learned this. I bet when it happened it was in all the solar system tabloids with catchy headlines like "Charon: A Keeper or Just a Kuiper?" and "Pluto Nixes Charon Love Affair". Why don't we get any of the good space tabloids? Man, that's another messed up space thing.

*unless there's like space travel or communications with alien worlds going on over there but New Horizons didn't find any of that or if like you've been alive for a really really really long time

Well, I hope you all learned that Haschel knows that the barycenter of Pluto-Charon is outside of Pluto and had fun learning that Haschel knows that. Not that there was much point to this thread before that but oh well, not every thread can be good
Last edited by DeathRowKitty on Sat May 06, 2023 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #1 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2023 6:53 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

Actually, since Charon is so big relative to Pluto, technically instead of Charon orbiting Pluto it would be more accurate to say that the two of them orbit a point between them like dancers on a cosmic dance floor.

DeathRowKitty
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
DeathRowKitty
she
Frog
Frog
Pronoun: she

Post Post #2 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2023 7:09 am

Post by DeathRowKitty »

what about what i said are you even akshuallying or are you just so used to doing it that you forgot to ask yourself that
Haschel Cedricson
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Haschel Cedricson
Mr. Know It All
Mr. Know It All

Post Post #3 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2023 7:36 am

Post by Haschel Cedricson »

They dance with each other because they are still madly in love.

Like, did you even watch the video about one celestial body reassuring another that they will always be there to support each other no matter what other people think about them, or are you so used to only replying to the first half of a post and ignoring the rest of it that you forgot to ask yourself that?
Last edited by Haschel Cedricson on Sat May 06, 2023 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Invisibility
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Invisibility
he or she
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: he or she

Post Post #4 (ISO) » Sat May 06, 2023 11:45 am

Post by Invisibility »

they don't need to see each other's hearts because they know of each other's hearts always
Invisibility is actually AWESOME!

Return to “General Discussion”